Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh complied, swimming slowly as he watched Jess climb the ladder and pull herself up onto the dock. He admired her beautiful figure as he approached, his head spinning with anticipation of the wonders to come. Once Josh climbed up, Jess embraced him again, quickly finding his lips again and pulling him to her. They seemed to fit together perfectly as they held each other tightly and kissed with burning desire. In the fading sunlight, their tongues wrestled and Jess slipped her hand down to rub the front of Josh's trunks. Moments later, she disengaged, grabbed her towel with a whoop, and headed for the cabin at a run, leaving Josh to follow with his hard erection poking out the front of his trunks.

Josh stood for a moment somewhat amazed at this hot sexy woman running across the grass in only a skimpy bikini bottom. "Holy crap," he said out loud to himself. "The guys are never going to believe this." He watched Jess slow and turn, her perky breasts jiggling as she motioned him with one finger up to the cabin stepping up onto the deck and disappearing inside. Josh followed quickly, toweling off as he went. Upon entering, the lights were off and he called out "Um, Jess, where are you?"

"In the back," he heard from down the hallway. "Come in here would you handsome, I need some help."

"Coming!" Josh called back. A bit nervous but excited, the thought of fucking the niece of his dad's work buddy was an incredible turn on and he couldn't deny that he'd had an instant attraction to Jess, and wanted her badly. They'd just met hours ago, and now she was inviting him into her bed. Thinking back to earlier in the week, he had wondered from the moment he found out he was to get the key from 'the niece' until right up to the moment he'd arrived, whether this weekend would be something to remember with respect to the girl. 'This is definitely turning out much better than I expected,' he thought and took a deep breath before making his way to the back.

Jess was filling the bathroom sink with warm water when Josh came around the corner.

"Hey beautiful," Josh said, somewhat curiously as he watched her drop her bikini top into the sink.

Jess turned to him and proudly displayed her small, luscious tits. Tracing a finger along the side of her breast, down across her belly and over to her hip, she cooed as she flared her hip in his direction, "Can you untie these?"

Without missing a beat, Josh stepped forward "Certainly can," and confidently pulled the bikini string. Smiling as he let the first one go, she turned to offer him her other hip and he undid those strings as well. She spread her legs slightly and allowed the material to drop away from her waist as he held the string. Smiling boldly as he took in the wondrous sight of this lovely wet naked young woman, Jess reached out and casually took her bikini bottoms from him, dropping them neatly into the sink.

"Thank you." she said gratefully as she sloshed the garments around in the sink. Watching her, Josh was transfixed as he admired her profile. The curve of her back down to her slender waist, the odd droplet of water splashed up from the sink and travelled down her sensuous belly to her thighs. Finishing with her bikini, Jess turned and took a bold step towards him. "Now, let's rinse these off shall we?"

"Ah, sure." Josh said, not really believing what Jess was about to do as she put her thumbs into the waistband of his trunks and slowly pulled them down. Josh gripped the towel holder as Jess slowly pushed down on the waistband of his trunks. Pulling them over his butt cheeks and further down, she crouched down as she worked the wet trunks down past his hips until Josh's semi-hard penis bobbed free.

"Mmmmm, nice" she cooed, looking excitedly up at Josh, then back down again to his throbbing member. She didn't take her eyes off of it is as he lifted his feet out of the trunks and she pulled them away. Turning back to his cock, Jess lightly stroked the underside of his erection before standing and dropping the trunks into the sink. Josh wanted desperately to bend her over the sink right then and there. His cock ached with anticipation and throbbed mightily as she finished rinsing the swimwear and wrung them out. Hanging the clothes on the edge of the sink, Jess turned towards the tub and stepped in carefully. Bending over slightly to tease Josh with an amazing view of her ass and hint of her other treasures, she turned on the water and motioned him over with a wave of her hand. Once Josh stood beside her, Jess turned the lever and the shower sprayed cool water over her shoulders.

"Great idea," Josh said enthusiastically as he pulled the curtain closed. Moving right up against him, Jess reached around and took him in a strong embrace while she met his lips with a lingering soft kiss. Reaching down, Jess grasped his cock gently and started to stroke it as he caressed her back and grasped her ass with both hands.

"Careful, it's been a while. You're so hot that if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum any second."

"That's ok Josh." Jess whispered in his ear, "This is crazy and I know we've just met, but you're so gorgeous I want to eat you up. I haven't been with anyone in months either and I want this. OK?"

"Yeah, I want you too," Josh responded as his breath quicken with each stroke of Jess hand. Kissing feverishly now, Josh cupped one of Jess's breasts then buried his face in her neck. Tracing a line of kisses up to behind her ear Jess shivered as the water pounded down on them. Moments later, Josh pumped his hips and squirted cum on her belly, groaning quietly into her shoulder while she held his pulsing cock as he finished.

"Wow, that was quick." Jess declared, rinsing off before grabbing the shampoo and pouring some into her hand.

"Yeah," Josh said sheepishly "You can really get a guy going you know. Like I said, it's been a long time since I've been anywhere near a sexy young fox like yourself."

"Well then, you'll just have to make it up to me," Jess laughed, wriggling her eyebrows at him as she lathered her hair. Josh laughed too and grabbed the bottle of body soap. Applying it to a cloth, he turned her around and washed Jess's back as she scrubbed her hair. Building a thick lathe, he set aside the cloth and used his hands to massage her shoulders, applying pressure and drawing his hands down her back to her fantastic rear. Jess let her head fall back slightly, moaning softly while the strong spray rinsed soap from her hair. As Josh continued to massage her back, Jess applied conditioner to her hair and combed it through with her fingers before turning. Gently taking his hands, Jess placed them on her breasts then reached back to rinse her hair through, her eyes locked on his as the water ran down her face and body.

"You really have a talent with your hands." She stated seductively. "Had a lot of experience giving massages?"

"Some," Josh replied with a smirk, barely touching as he circled her tits with his palms, "but I like to continue practicing so I can further develop my technique." Jess nipples were poking out urgently as Josh applied additional soap them, rubbing further down her flat stomach to her small patch of fine pubic hair. Lightly touching her lips with his, Josh reached further down and gently pulled back the hood of her clitoris, rubbing her sensitive nub in a circular motion. Jess jumped with a quick intake of breath as he took charge of her body, holding her around the waist as he kissed down her jaw to her neck while the cool water sprayed over them. Feeling his excitement by the amount of pressure Josh was putting on her sensitive area, Jess whispered into his ear, "Gently, OK. No rush." Josh looked up into her eyes, nodding before releasing her clit and moving back to kiss her passionately on the lips once again.

Jess wanted to move on to better things, and gently moved Josh away and took the cloth from the rack. Turning her attention to Josh's chest and arms Jess quickly washed him while he admired her long black hair that was draped across her shoulder. Finishing with his front, Jess turned Josh around and finished his back and legs before doing a final rinse before trading positions. While he finished rinsing, Jess pulled aside the curtain stepped out of the tub to dry off. He stood transfixed for a minute as Jess patted herself down. Her small pert breasts, trim hips and strong legs were a sight to behold, and he couldn't wait to get her into the bedroom and dive into that warm wetness between her legs. Tying her towel around her chest, Jess leaned forward and kissed Josh lightly on the lips "Come with me," she said softly, taking him by the hand and pulling him out of the tub. Josh dried quickly and followed her into the bedroom across the hall.

>>>>

Chapter 4

The sun was setting quickly and shadows made by the dim light from the small bedroom window made Jess look very erotic. She padded over to the bed, peeled away the towel and turned, revealing her beautiful curves once again. Josh thought he might cum again right there, his cock responding to the sight and pressing against the towel he'd wrapped around his waist. Smiling seductively, Jess tugged at the edge of the towel, just enough so that it slowly fell off his hips and dropped to the floor.

"Ohhh? What do we have here?" Jess asked knowingly as she lightly caressed the underside of Josh's soft cock with her palm. Jess felt it's heat and squeezed gently before turning to peel back the covers and move onto the bed, making way for Josh to join her. Josh was delighted that Jess was being so assertive. He was usually the one to press forward with women on his previous encounters, which usually ended up only with heavy petting and kissing. This time Jess's forwardness was somewhat surprising but welcomed. She was very confident, and he liked that Jess was taking the lead. However, that was to be short-lived as he had other plans.

Josh stepped right to the edge of the bed. "I have to be honest. I've only been with one girl before you and I'm really nervous."

"Oh really, I'd never have known. You seem very much in control of yourself." Jess replied curiously.

"Really, I figured you'd be able to tell."

"No, not really." Jess giggled and laid her head on the pillow. Spreading her legs slightly she dropped her hand down between her legs and touched herself, smiling broadly as she saw Josh's eyes widened as the sight. "I've had a bunch of boyfriends who were pretty selfish and inexperienced, but that still didn't stop me from having lots of fun with them. You're really cute, I like you, and right now I'm really horny and want to fuck."

"Mmmm, sounds good to me," Josh replied eagerly as he moved onto the bed and lay beside Jess. Holding himself on one elbow he kissed her gently on the cheek while he lightly touched her breast, circling his fingertips over each nipple which caused her to shiver and press her hand further down between her legs. Jess to closed her eyes, head tipping back slightly as she relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of his touch. Continuing down below, she applied pressure to her swelling clitoris as Josh played with her tits. Reaching out with her left hand, Jess grasped Josh's semi-hard penis and squeezed it gently. After a minute of kissing lightly and touching each other, Jess felt Josh begin to harden once again.

Josh was really worried that he wouldn't be able to satisfy Jess once he got into her. He was relieved when she jacked him off in the shower because he knew he'd have blown his load within seconds of getting his cock into her for the first time. Jess had a firm hold on him and he was getting more excited by the second as his eyes strained to see what she was doing down there between her legs.

Jess softly tickled herself and looked up to see Josh watching her. He was staring intently at her waist, mesmerized at the sight of her touching herself. Josh got even more excited when Jess let go of his cock and moved his hand from her breasts to her pussy, encouraging him to take over from where she left off.

Josh's heart was pounding furiously in his chest, almost giddy with excitement as Jess placed his hand on her pubic mound, rubbing him along her soft hair down to her wet labia. Looking to her face, he could make out a sly grin as she maneuvered him to her, pressing his hand down onto her and applying pressure, making it obvious that she wanted him to rub her there. Josh was eager, but bit unsure as his experience with his previous girlfriend was usually more intense and brief, with not much touching except him rubbing her breasts and hard kisses followed by the incredibly quick removal of clothing and fucking. He usually came pretty fast and she seemed ok with that, but now he wondered what kind of experience Jess had and what she wanted from him tonight.

It didn't take long for Josh to find out. "Mmmm, yeah, just like that," Jess managed to breathe huskily to him, as her hand moved his around her wetness. She began directing his efforts on her pussy, first by guiding him with pressure in one spot and then rubbing around her pussy region as well as on her clitoris. When she encouraged him to push his fingers into her, his excitement built incredibly, which was demonstrated by his previously flaccid cock engorging and pointing up in full arousal.

Jess giggled and laughed as Josh fumbled around with her body. He obviously didn't have much experience in the touching department, even though he said he gave great massages. Flipping over on her stomach, she rested her head on the bed and lay quietly as Josh took stock of the situation.

'Ok,' Josh thought. 'She wants me to rub her back now, so I'd better show her what I've been talking about.' Reaching out, Josh drew his fingertips from her shoulders, down across her back and then further down towards to her beautiful bottom. Jess shivered as Josh covered her ass with his hands where he kneaded her cheeks for a minute or so before moving further down and pressing on the inside of her thighs. Jess responded by parting them so he could trace a line across he wet pussy lips, causing her to wiggle and move her hips in anticipation of what was to come. She needed a good long fucking but recognized that Josh needed time to recover after getting jacked off in the shower. A bit of foreplay to build his arousal again was just the ticket and one of his massages he mentioned earlier would fill the time in nicely until he was ready to go again.

Josh took control and got up on his knees to straddle one of Jess's legs, pressing his knee up against her wet pussy as he continued to massage her back. Kneading with his strong hands, he was rewarded by her soft moans and little grunts of pleasure as he rubbed some particularly tight muscles in her back and tops of her thighs. Occasionally leaning down to lightly caress her with the backs of his fingers as he kissed her shoulders and neck, he felt her shiver and try to turn around, but he resisted and pressed her back down onto the bed. "Just relax and let me do all the work," he whispered gently as she relaxed back down on her stomach again.

Jess smiled inwardly as Josh continued to massage her, feeling him become more confident with his touches every minute. To encourage him a bit further in his explorations, Jess angled her body to one side and pulled up her knee to invite him to touch her increasingly sensitive pussy which was beginning to clench with anticipation, as she waited for his probing fingers once again.

Josh took the hint and moved is hand down along Jess's tight ass, across her outer thigh and then around to the inside between her legs. Feeling her quick inhale as his fingers found her warm wet softness, she began to moan quietly as he explored her moist opening, his fingers just touching the outside edge but not going any further. Josh could tell he was really driving her crazy now. Jess wriggled her bottom, giving him the additional encouragement he needed and he inserted his thumb deep into her hole while cupping her pubic mound at the same time and pressing his finger on her clit. Jess's cry of pleasure fueled him further and he slowly moved around insider her in a circular motion in sync with her gyrating pelvis.

"You are so sexy Jess," Josh whispered into her ear as he pulled out and gently touched the outside of her pussy lips, rubbing the whole area with her wet juices while she started to breathe even faster and continued moan more loudly.

"Put it in." she whimpered, "Fuck me please Josh, fuck me."

Josh grinned eagerly and used Jess wetness to lubricate his erect cock. Jess pulled her arms up, placing her hands beside her head while she spread her legs further, bring her knees up and arching her back, inviting Josh to enter her.

Josh knelt between her legs and continued to rub her wet hole with two fingers, making sure she was good and ready for his cock. "You want it, baby? Hmmmm?" Josh asked teasingly.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes." Jess responded, her breath catching as he continued to probe her and rub her snatch. She was gripping the sheets and working her pelvis to match the pressure of his fingers when she inhaled sharply as Josh pressed his firm manhood into her. "Aaahhh," Jess breathed out in a slow animal growl as Josh pressed in his full stiff cock, filling her slick wet hole all the way to the base. Jess's head swam. This was the best feeling she'd had since she and her boyfriend split months ago and she almost cried with pleasure. Feeling so glad that Josh was with her tonight, she'd hoped that his first orgasm in the shower would allow him to hold his next erection longer. "Oh, this is great," she breathed as she held onto the sheets while Josh pulled out then lowered himself on top of her as he drove his thick cock back into her once again.

Josh spent the first few minutes going slowly, providing Jess with sheer pleasure as he fucked her. As he picked up the pace a bit, Jess's gasps came out "Ah, ah, ah," with each thrust of Josh's cock. Jess couldn't believe it. The pleasure was amazing, and as Josh increased his tempo she moved her hips around in rhythm with Josh's thrusts. She felt somewhat restrained with Josh's weight right on top of her and moved her shoulders a bit to let him know. Josh responded by placing his forearms alongside her and lifting his weight off a bit while he continued to slide himself deeply inside her amazingly wet pussy.

"Oh, this is fucking amazing," Josh groaned loudly as he lifted himself into a 'push up' position so he could try to see his cock driving into her. Now that the sun was down, he couldn't see as much as he would have liked and this made the sensation in his groin somewhat less excited than it would have been if he was able to see what he was doing in the full light. He'd fucked his girlfriend in the afternoon only once due to her shyness, as she preferred to have sex in bed and only at nighttime. That one time, the visual stimulation was pretty extreme and even his second erection blasted off pretty quickly, which was disappointing as far as his girlfriend was concerned. Now however, his second erection was staying pretty well. While not quite the same hardness as the first, from the sounds of it, Jess was enjoying it thoroughly. Josh watched as Jess reached under her hips to rub herself as he picked up the pace, slamming his cock into her more urgently as her moans were increasing in pitch and intensity. After a couple more thrusts, he arched his back and blasted a load into her as she climaxed and bucked beneath him.

"Aaarrggghhh," Josh bellowed as he pumped his load into Jess' quivering hole. Stiffening with the first few short bursts, he collapsed onto her for a moment before rolling off to one side to catch his breath. Jess's ass bounced up and down while she finished, groaning into the sheets as her orgasm shook her body. Watching her face as she came was incredible. Her open mouthed breathing in short gasps as her body pulsed to her orgasmic contractions was something he'd never really witnessed before, and it was awesome.

123456...9