Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still going?" he asked curiously as she bucked with additional waves of orgasm while she continued to rub herself.

"Fuck yeah," Jess responded, her body convulsing again as she continued to slowly rub her pussy. "That was great!"

"Cool," Josh replied, a big grin forming on his face as he reached over to caress her ass while she caught her breath. He'd often wondered about female orgasms and this was the first time it really appeared like a girl had had one with him, as opposed to most of the previous times when his girlfriend said she did but he wasn't really convinced.

Josh lay on his side, propping his head up with one hand while he moved to caress Jess's back. Turning to her side to face him, she smiled broadly and kissed him before taking a moment to rest while her breathing returned to normal. Later, after dozing for a few minutes, Jess lazily opened her eyes to meet Josh's gaze. Smiling sleepily she whispered. "Pull up the covers."

"Sure," Josh responded. Shimmying down to the bottom of the bed to collect the bed sheet, he pulled them up and asked, "Do you want me to stay?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Great, I'd like that to." Josh responded with a grin.

"Mmmm, you were great Josh. I needed that. Goodnight." Jess answered sleepily and drifted off as Josh pulled the sheet over them and settled in beside her.

>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5

The next morning Josh awoke later than usual. The bright sunlight was peeking through the trees and he lay there, admiring Jess's profile as he recalled the amazing sex they'd enjoyed the previous night. Lightly kissing Jess's cheek, she stirred and after a few moments, opened her eyes and yawning before reaching out to caress his cheek. Smiling sleepily she whispered "Hi. Good morning handsome." Josh smiled back and got out of bed, looking around on the floor for his clothes.

"Hi yourself gorgeous. Hungry?"

"Umm, not now. I'm gonna sleep for a bit more, but you go ahead."

"Ok. I had a great time last night. You ok?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I'm great. You were wonderful last night, thanks." Jess smiled sleepily as Josh dressed. "Umm, listen, my girlfriends are coming up early this afternoon and I want to spend some time catching up before dinner, but I'd really like to see you later. Any chance your friends would like to meet up with us?"

Josh looked over to Jess. She was laying on her back now with the covers across her waist, showing off her breasts in the mid-morning sunlight. His thoughts went back to last night's wonderful encounter and couldn't help thinking about how he'd like a repeat session right that minute. Pleased that she seemed to feel the same, he winked back to her "Well, I'm pretty sure I can convince them that a group of lovely ladies a short walk away would love to get together for some fun."

"Exactly what I was thinking." Jess giggled. She mouthed him a kiss with a smooching sound before pulling up the covers and turning back over to sleep. "I'll come by later this afternoon, ok."

"Sounds good." Josh said as he came around to the other side of the bed and kissed Jess's cheek. Leaving her, he made his way out and back to the cottage to prepare for his friends' arrival. Pleased that Jess suggested they get together later, he was a bit worried that the previous night might only turn out to be a one night stand, even after they had seemed to have made such a wonderful connection which eventually led to the bedroom. Glad for the hint that they might be able to do it again, he could hardly wait until later, and wondered what he could do to facilitate getting the two groups together.

The day went quicker than Jess expected. She thought constantly about Josh. Having gathered up their swimwear to hang it on the deck railing, she'd slept until almost 11:00 and now was in a rush to prepare for the girl's arrival. A quick trip back into town for some items she forgot, she grabbed a couple more packs of coolers and a case of beer since there would be four additional guys coming over. She wasn't worried about herself, but bought a large pack of condoms at the pharmacy just in case they were needed, knowing that her friends were all single, if they got into things with the guys, she wanted everyone to be prepared.

Back at the cottage, Josh returned from a long run and went for a refreshing swim before checking his messages. A couple of texts from his buddies confirmed that they expected to arrive before dinner, and had sufficient supplies to take care of them for the weekend, including some additional party favors besides the requisite beer and liquor. Josh smiled. This was good news and he hoped they could all kick back and get mellow with Jess and her friends, hopefully with him being able to have more of Jess's lovely body later this evening as well. The others would just have to take care of themselves, but Josh had no illusions that his buddies would make the best of things if Jess's friends were willing.

Jess finished making the sandwiches and was mixing a jug of juice when she heard cars pull up outside. Jumping out the door and down the steps, she laughed and held her arms out as Joanne, Teri and Pam got out of their cars and greeted her. Jumping, hugging and laughing together, they were all in tears as they finally got back together after such a long absence.

"Come on in," Jess offered, waving the girls up to the cabin.

"Wow, this is such a great place," Teri marveled as she grabbed her suitcase from the trunk of her car and walked towards the cabin.

"Yeah, amazing," Joanne added. "It's great that your uncle lets you use this place. He must be a really great guy," she continued as she dragged her oversized luggage up onto the deck. "Man, I really should pack lighter, or get a suitcase with wheels," she giggled as she wrestled to get her case through the doorway.

"Ha. Packing for a weekend instead of a two week trip would help," Pam suggested easily following behind with her regular sized duffel. "I'm planning to spend the weekend in my bathing suit," she added as she tossed her bag onto the couch and surveyed the cabin. "Wow, really nice. I think I'm going to like it here."

"Does your uncle rent the place to friends or anything?" Teri asked laughing, not really expecting a serious response.

"Well, not as a rule." Jess replied with a hint of something more in her tone. Bringing out a tray of sandwiches, Jess set them out at the long wooden table. "But," she paused looking up at them with a mischievous grin, "I might have a surprise for you later."

"Oooohh, do tell," Joanne said as she strode over and grasped Jess's hands anxiously. "You can't leave us hanging like this, what's going on?"

"Well Jo," Jess continued in a sweet but seductive tone, "just keep your panties on and I'll fill you in later, after we catch up. OK?"

"Ahwww, you're gonna keep us in suspense." Teri whined.

"Yes! Host's prerogative," Jess said confidently. With a sweeping gesture, she offered her friends to sit. "Let's have a quick bite then spend the rest of the afternoon outside by the water with a few drinks."

"Sounds good," Pam replied, as she and the other girls pulled out a seat and loading their plates.

>>>>>>>

Chapter 6

Josh was just hanging out at the water's edge, enjoying the sun and drinking a beer when he heard some laughter and excited screams from next door. Looking up from his magazine, he saw some splashes just out from the dock next door, then someone was swimming out to the floating dock that was about 60 feet further out, where he and Jess had spent some time last evening. Sitting up, he put his magazine down on the ground and stood to get a better view. "Well well, it looks like Jess's friends are here," he mused as he watched a young brunette climb the ladder to the floating dock and wave towards shore. Two other women splashed in the water a short ways away and he figured there was another was just out of sight either on the dock or at the edge of shore. Shading his eyes, he was just able to make out that the woman on the floating dock was fairly well endowed, with a slim figure which she showed off well in her dark blue one-piece swimsuit like lifeguards usually wear.

As the other two women in the water reached the floating dock and climbed up, he recognized that one was Jess, in the same two piece peach colored bikini as yesterday. The other was a bit shorter, with long hair and a nice curvy figure. She also wore a one-piece swim suit with a deeper plunging neckline and cut higher at the hip. Checking his watch Josh noted that it was nearly four o'clock. He expected his friends would be arriving any time since Ken had texted him earlier when they were just approaching town. Ken said that they had to stop briefly for some additional supplies, but would arrive shortly. Josh certainly hoped that if these young ladies were drinking and gabbing all afternoon, when Jess told them about Josh and his buddies they would be eager to meet up like Josh and Jess had discussed earlier. 'Won't the guys be surprised,' Josh thought to himself, as he watched the women jump off the dock and continue to splash and frolic in the water.

Jess was having a great time with her friends. After lunch they'd moved out to the deck and sat at the picnic table to catch up on each other's latest news. They all pretty much knew the major events that had happened to each other over the course of the last year, but it was always great to get together and get the juicy details about recent events as well as details on some of the more interesting personal encounters of late. Besides Jess's break-up in the spring, only Teri had been involved with a guy for more than one date over the past year. Jo hadn't even had more than a couple dates though, being so busy with her new job, but it was Teri she couldn't figure. She had always been the more outgoing, an instant attraction to almost every guy in the room. Above average height at 5 foot 8 with green eyes, long dark brown hair and slim with small perky breasts like Jess. Jess recalled that at pub nights, Teri would regularly have numerous attractive guys coming up to her and offering her a drink and dance, both which she regularly accepted. As often as not, she'd accept an offer to 'go someplace' with a guy if she was really in the mood, but after she'd be happy enough if she never saw him again. On occasion she'd hook up with the same guy again if she really liked him, but never kept anything going over an extended period.

All her friends were very pretty in their own way and Jo was no exception and very special to Jess. Her Italian background gave her that healthy tanned appearance and although Jo was only five foot two and a bit more curvy than the rest of them, her dark eyes and short brown hair accompanied by her larger breasts and full hips were always a big hit with her previous boyfriends. She really enjoyed sex, but had the habit of throwing herself into a relationship and they all had not worked out for long because she fell too hard for a guy and likely scared them off. Jess expected that at college, most guys were not all that interested in a serious long-term relationships, and so Jo had kind of burned herself out early and ended up being a bit more cautious over the past couple of years.

Pam on the other hand was stunningly beautiful. She could have been a model but was more interested in business and ended up working for a high profile marketing company in the city. At over five foot ten inches, Pam was the tallest of the group with short cropped blonde hair and startling blue eyes. She had a trim figure, slim hips and large breasts that the few guys she'd dated in college always commented that they were 'absolutely amazing'. Pam was happy enough with her boyfriends' attention but she was the one who didn't want a long-term relationship either, and stopped seeing them when it became evident that they were too enamored and expressed an interest in a longer-term relationship after they found jobs after graduation. Pam was focusing on her career right now and for almost a year had not had any relationship other than the odd date.

They'd been chatting for a couple of hours while putting away a few drinks when the conversation came around to sex for about the third time. Jess finally got up. "Let's take this outside and go for a swim."

"Great idea, I'm sweating my panties off," Pam added as she got up and headed back inside. Following Pam's lead, they started digging out their swimwear and stripping off their clothes. Jess had first retrieved hers from the deck railing and looked out the windows to see if anyone was nearby. Except for Josh next door, there were no cottages within several hundred yards, but Jess thought that it would have been exciting to think of someone spying on the four of them while they were changing in the living room.

None of the four women were strangers to seeing the others naked. All had regularly been at fitness classes and various sporting activities while at college and often had compared notes on shaving techniques and pubic hair as they joked about someone's new style. Jess herself liked to only shave her lower labia while trimming the fine pubic hair above so that it was not too long. Pam was always getting herself waxed, which left her sans pubes and smooth for weeks. Jess recalled that Joanne was a bit more hairy down there, probably due to her Italian background, but now preferred to shave herself bare. And finally Teri was a bit more artsy with her shaving and always seemed to have done something new every couple of months. This time she had a short triangle just above her clitoris which she joked was a directional finder or pointer of some kind. She'd joked regularly about guys not knowing where her clit was, or what they were supposed to do with it if they ever found it, and that always cracked Jess up.

Each of the girls grabbed a drink from the fridge as they headed back outside. They had unloaded their supplies earlier and the now they were totally stocked with food and munchies for the weekend. In addition to the case of beer Jess had bought earlier that day, Pam and Jo had brought a full sized cooler on wheels, filled with a bunch of different brands of coolers and Teri also brought a few bottles of wine, so they were definitely set for drinks this weekend as well. Jess took her beer, grabbed a towel from the pile she'd brought out of the closet and headed out the door. Feeling really good about how things were proceeding, Jess couldn't help but admire Jo's cute ass and followed her down the steps, tweaking her cheek and grabbing her hand while chatting her up as they made their way to the water. Teri and Pam were already there, gabbing and laughing as they set up lawn chairs down by the water.

Jess was in first and splashed water at Pam as she stood on the shore and applied sunscreen. Teri dove in and made her way towards the floating dock, quickly climbing up and waving towards the shore in the brilliant summer sun. Jo finally jumped in and swam over to Jess, seemingly eager to continue their conversation and find out more about the cabin and how often Jess was planning to make it up over the summer.

"Well, I've usually spent a fair number of weekends in the summer at my uncle's cottage next door, but this is the first time I've been up here alone in his new cabin."

"Oh, I didn't realize that this wasn't the same place. Where is the cottage?" Jo asked as they made their way to the floating dock. Jess pointed to the south and wasn't surprised to see Josh was standing on shore just at the edge of the dock. Smiling she looked back over to Jo.

"Well, it's right over there, as a matter of fact." Jo looked in the direction Jess pointed as she reached the dock.

"What's next door?" Teri asked as both Jo and Jess pulled themselves up.

"My uncle's cottage. He still uses it when friends and extended family come up. In addition to the cottage, there are two small bunkies on the property. My cousins and their friends usually stay in them when they come up."

"Oh, cool," Jo exclaimed, shading her eyes as she looked towards where Jess had pointed. Spotting the guy on the shore near the dock and clutched Jess's hand in excitement. "Oh," Jo said in a hushed voice. "There's a guy over there!"

"Yeah, I know."

"What do you mean you know," Teri interjected, shading her eyes as well so she could get a better look at where Jo was pointing.

"Well, that's Josh." Jess said casually. "He's, well..., kind of a friend."

"Ohhhh, Jo asked excitedly. "What kind of friend."

"Well," Jess said as the girls huddled together, "his name is Josh and he's the son of one of my dad's co-workers. He'd arranged for a cottage rental that fell through at the last minute and was kind of in a bind."

"REALLY," both Teri and Jo replied breathlessly, grabbing Jess by the arms and giggling together.

"So what happened?" Teri asked.

"What's up?" Pam asked as she climbed the ladder to the floating dock to join the others. Jess turned and pulled Pam into the group huddle. Pam looked amazing in her skimpy red bikini and Jess was sure she'd capture the attention of all the guys when they finally met.

"Hey Pam, I was just saying that we've got a guest next door who has rented my uncle's cottage for the weekend. See." Jess said as she pointed over towards the nearby shoreline.

Pam spotted Josh and slowly turned back to Jess. "Well spill it girl. What's going on?" she asked excitedly.

Jess laughed and waved wildly over towards Josh. Seeing Josh wave back she huddled the girls together again on the wobbly dock and said in a hushed voice. "Ok, my uncle called just after I got here yesterday to see how I was doing. He'd explained Josh's situation and that he would be up for the weekend."

"And...." Teri added.

"Well, Josh had three friends who are coming up too."

The three girls squealed in excitement and followed with a flurry of questions.

"Is he cute?"

"What's he like?"

"When do his friends get here?

"Wait, wait, just a minute," Jess said, holding up her hands in supplication. Josh's friends are supposed to be up by dinner, but.... I already asked if they like to come over later."

"Oh, you're the best!" Pam exclaimed in obvious delight. "I just hope they're single."

"Well, I think they are," Jess responded, "and if they are anything like Josh's description, we should be in for a great bit of fun, if you know what I mean. I don't know about you, but I've been so fucking horny I've almost worn out my dildo."

"Me too," Jo added, drawing amazed stares from the other. "Well, just because I've struck out a few times doesn't mean I'm not interested. And, the fact that this has been my first year teaching, I've had to spend lots more time preparing and have had a lot less time for dating, not that I've actually been out on a date recently." Jo looked back towards Josh appraisingly.

"Sorry girl, he's already spoken for," Jess said, a big grin forming on her face.

"You didn't!" Teri asked expectantly.

"We did. Fucked me good last night. And God I needed that. But I hope that it was just as a primer."

"You are soooo bad," said Pam in a false shocked tone. The quickly looking back towards Josh she added "Hope his friends are good looking, and single."

"Oh my, you're as bad as I am," and with that Jess dove into the water and swam leisurely back towards the boat dock at shore. The three girls watched her climb and walk back to the lawn chairs where she grabbed her towel and headed toward the path that led towards the cottage where Josh was. They all looked back over to the other dock, but Josh had disappeared and they huddled together, giggling and talking excitedly about what Jess was doing as she made her way next door.

Josh was obviously the subject of conversation over there as he waved at Jess. She was huddling with her friends on the floating dock and he wished he could overhear what they were talking about. From this vantage point, things were looking promising but his attention was diverted when he saw Jess dive off the dock and swim toward shore. Grabbing his magazine and beer Josh headed for the cottage and was only inside a few minutes when he heard a knock at the door. Turning to answer, he was surprised to see Jess enter as she let the screen door closed behind her.

123456...9