Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An animal growl came from deep within Josh as his orgasm built, huffing with each thrust of Jess head onto his swollen cock. Every little bit, Jess stopped and restarted her sucking. He soon got the sense that she was trying to hold him off, prolonging the wonderful sensation he was experiencing until she determined he was ready for a tremendous ejaculation. For a solid ten minutes, Jess sucked and took him into her, almost gagging on him until he could tell she was getting a bit tired. Pulling off, she used her other hand to stroke his dick, as she shuddered and wriggled her hips as she focused on her clit and pussy with her other hand. Feeling it was time, Josh pulled away and eased her up onto the bed. Kneeling beside her, he positioned Jess onto her side and she eagerly complied, grabbing Josh's hip and lining up his erection so she could pull it into her mouth once again. Josh leaned forward, steadying himself on the backboard with one hand while he cradled Jess's head with the other, his fingers entwined in her long dark hair. As she engulfed his member, he started moving his hips and pulling her head towards him, pressing his cock into her hot wet mouth with each thrust.

"Mmmmmm," Jess moaned as Josh began to take charge. Feeling the telltale signs of his approaching climax, she relaxed the back of her throat and Josh's final thrust went in to the base. Holding her head, Josh spurting a tremendous load of cum which caused her to cough and sputter, almost gagging from the amount. Jess was determined to keep with him, but held him back from driving too deep as he continued to thrust and ejaculate. As he slowed, she swallowed a mouthful of cum and giggled wickedly as she stuck out her tongue letting Josh's cock slide along it for the final few pulses as his orgasm subsided.

"Well, what did you think of that?" she asked with a smile as Josh knelt beside her, panting.

"I loved it," Josh said with a giddy laugh before laying down beside her on the bed. "I've never had any woman suck me like that."

"Mmmmmm, after you gave me such a wonderful night last night, the sex with Jo got me majorly horny. I just had to have you."

"Any time you want to do that, I'm definitely up for it," Josh smirked as he fondled Jess's breast and kissed her softly. The two of them lay there kissing for some time, Josh's fingers exploring her body as she went back to slowly rubbing her clitoris, swirling around the nub before moving down to insert her fingers into her wet hole. With her kiss becoming more urgent, Jess parted her knees, clearly indicating that she wanted Josh's attention. Obliging, Josh kissed down to her breast and belly, then maneuvering around to kneel between her legs then inserting two fingers into her hot snatch as he saw Jess do to Jo earlier.

Jess gasped as Josh's strong fingers slid easily into her pussy and stroked her g-spot. "Ohhhh, mmmmm..." she groaned. "That's it." Josh grinned fiercely as he moved his fingers around inside her, trying to see what kind of response he could generate as he touched various places within her vagina. Looking up at him, her eyes fluttered and he moved in to circle his tongue around her clit.

"You like that?" Josh asked inquisitively as he looked up past her mound to her heaving breasts. Jess's pussy was slick with juices and she mumbled something that he couldn't quite make it out. He'd never tried this type of sex play with a woman before and was eager for her to tell him exactly what she liked so he could produce the desired results. As he worked around inside her, he tried to duplicate what he'd saw her doing to Jo, but without some feedback, he was unsure as to the motions and the exact area to concentrate on. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps and as she moaned and whimpered he explored her pussy. Continuing on, he thought he was able to relate where the best spot was to apply pressure and movement from the responses he was getting from Jess.

"Yeeesssss," Jess rasped as Josh hit what he thought was a key spot. Circling his fingers in a tight circle, Jess's head flopped back on the bed and she pulled one leg up higher as her fingers moved back down to her clitoris. Writhing in pleasure, Jess spoke between gasps, "Right there. Keep rubbing right there." Josh complied and she responded to his touch. "Yesssss," she groaned again and as Josh rubbed the spot, her head lolled to the side and her breathing increased even more along with the speed at which she rubbed her clit.

After a few more minutes of stroking, Josh could tell she was almost there. Her hips were gyrating and she'd pulled her leg back as far as it would go. He mixed up his motions, swirling his fingers around the entrance to her hole before plunging them back in again to focus on that sensitive zone. Rubbing her clit with reckless abandonment now, Jess could barely breathe as she moaned and groaned in response to Josh driving his fingers inside her hot pussy. Finally, she bucked and spewed forth a stream of fluid as an immense orgasm gripped her body. Arching her back as she came, Josh continued to stoke, with slightly less intensity, until Jess relaxed and the pulses within her pussy subsided.

Josh was a little bit surprised but smiled broadly as Jess dropped her hands to her sides and put her legs down. He had been taken by surprise when she spewed the stream of fluid at him as she bucked in orgasm, but it was great just the same. He knew that some women did 'squirt', and had seen it a few times in porn movies, but none of the women he'd been with had ever done it before. It made him feel pretty proud that he'd been able to bring her off, and even more so in being able to make her squirt. He made a mental note to poll his buddies to see if they'd had any similar experience to share.

As Jess relaxed, waiting for her breathing returned to normal, Josh removed his fingers from her pussy and stroking her juices along his semi-hard penis. He wanted to fuck her and wasn't going to let her have a break just yet. Moving forward, Josh held his cock firmly at the entrance to Jess's dripping hole then pushed it in to the hilt in one strong stroke.

"Ahhh," Jess breathed, bringing her knees us as Josh entered her. "Oh, baby, that feels sooooo good."

"Yeah," Josh said with exaggerated hip movements that brought him fully out of her again. "I'm gonna fuck you till you scream."

"Ohhh, yessss, fuck me hard."

Josh grunted as he slammed into Jess's hot pussy. He was even more excited now that Jess was agreeable to getting fucked again and was thrilled that Jess gave herself over to him, drawling her knees back and reaching down to rub her clit as Josh pounded away at her. The feeling of his penis driving in and out was wonderful and it went on and on as Josh alternated between quick hard thrusts and slow easy ones. He continued for what seemed to be a long time, bringing her very close to having another orgasm, but not wanting her to cum alone, he slipped back to a more erotic slowed penetration which prolonging the feeling of sensuality and closeness between them.

For another few minutes Josh continued to fuck her, changing his pace to keep her on edge. When he slowed, his hard-on started to subside, but then he quickened his pace, building his hard-on back up and this really drove Jess nuts. Josh was sweating profusely and when he reached out to grab Jess's breasts he saw that Jess had sheen of sweat covering her body as well. Picking up the pace, it seemed that they were almost competing in the volume and intensity of their moans and groans, some of them he thought may have been coming from other areas of the cottage as well, but he didn't care about that at the moment, he was just enjoying this incredible fuck. Unable to hold on any longer, Josh grabbed Jess's hips and drove into her deeply one last time as he erupted, filling her with his hot sticky goo.

When Jess felt Josh blast his load, it was too much and she rubbed her clit furiously for a couple final seconds before cumming once more. Grabbing the sheets and stuffing them into her mouth to muffle her scream, Jess pressed down hard on her clit and bucked her hips, holding herself against Josh as they both finished and came back down to earth.

Breathing in ragged breaths, Josh collapsed onto the bed. Still hearing other sounds, he held his breath for a moment and listened. Jess did the same and they could hear the telltale sounds of Jo and Ken fucking in the great room and had to hold their hands over their mouths to stifle their laughs in recognition of what seemed to be going on all over the place that night.

"Oh Josh," Jess whispered, holding his hand, "that was amazing. I really needed you with me here tonight. Thanks." Jess could hear a long low "Mmmmmm" groan of contentment from Josh in response. He turned on his side and slowly caressed jess's arms, chest, breasts and thighs and she snuggled closer. "Yeah, same here. This was really great." His eyes fixed on her beautiful profile from the sliver of moonlight that illuminated the room. Moving in to give her a long sweet kiss, Josh cupped her breast and held her close as Jess's breathing slowly returned to normal and they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 16

The next day began bright and warm with the promise of more heat and humidity. The couples slowly emerged from their rooms around mid-morning. Jo and Ken had returned to the cabin sometime in the night while the other two couples who had remained in the cottage made their way back just as Thom and Teri began cooking breakfast. As they gathered together around the large wood table to eat, there were a lot of smirks and giggles as the women engaged in exhilarated conversation the guys exchanged knowing smiles. The couples never strayed too far from each other as the meal progressed and they offered various options on the day's activities to come. The rest of the hot and sunny Saturday was taken up with swimming and relaxing on the lawn chairs by the dock. Most of the girls at one time or another managed to lose their tops as they tried to even out their tan lines. Jess instructed everybody on the use of the jet skis, and each of the couples took them out for the occasional spin on the lake throughout the remainder of the afternoon.

Josh was thinking how lucky he was to have things work out the way they did. As the afternoon was getting on and the sun was high overhead, he thought he could see Thom in the water by the floating dock. By the way Teri had her legs splayed and her hands on the back of his head, it appeared that Thom was having an appetizer before dinner and wasn't worried about the rest of them knowing what was taking place. 'Wow, someone certainly seems to be extremely horny today,' he mused to himself as he made his way over to Jess.

Sitting near the dock on lawn chairs, the girls were chatting and laughing as they passed around another joint and drank their fruity cocktails. Smiling at the girls, Josh approached Jess and knelt down beside her chair. Bending over, he whispered quietly into Jess's ear, "Um, Jess. I think I've got something that you'd like to see. If you could come with me inside, I'll show it to you." Standing up and offering her his hand, he was delighted when Jess looked up with a huge grin on her face. Jumping up from her chair, she handed Pam her drink and took Josh's hand.

"Sorry Pam, gotta run. Josh has something I've just got to see."

"OK, but I want to hear all about it later," Pam called over her shoulder giggling as the couple took the path to the cottage next door for some privacy. 'Hmmm, that's a good idea," Pam said to herself. Looking around, she pulled herself up from the lawn chair and headed out in search of Pete. "A very good idea indeed."

1...456789