Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers

Jess flicked on the exterior flood lights for the deck and dock before heading outside. She wasn't surprised to see that the girls had started up conversations and were actively flaunting their skimpy bikinis. The guys immediately suggested getting into the water before the light was totally gone and the group made their way down to the dock.

Running the last ten feet, the four guys jumped into the water and splashed about, waiting eagerly for the women to join them. Equally excited at the prospects for the evening, the girls jumped right in and raced to the floating dock while calling to the guys to join them. The next while was spent flirting and pushing each other off into the water, splashing and chasing each other around like a bunch of teenagers jockeying for position with the partner they were most interested in. Laughs and squeals of excitement echoed across the water as the sun dipped towards the horizon.

The light had totally faded below the horizon before the group noticed. As they slowly made their way to shore and gathered up their towels, Josh noted that pairings had already been made by the playful banter as the couples solicited responses from each other.

As he neared the deck, Thom whispered something into Teri's ear and her face lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah, if you like," Thom replied, reaching around and grabbing her ass playfully.

Teri giggled and gathered the girls together for a moment. After a brief conversation, she nodded to Thom in the affirmative and came back over to him, holding him around the waist she led him up onto the deck. "You got to show me how to do it though," she said cheekily as she dried herself of and the others followed them.

A few of the group took seats at the picnic table while others unfolded lawn chairs and pulled them together. Jess asked Josh to bring out the cooler as Thom rummaged in his 'tobacco' pouch then sat down on one of the chairs to roll a joint. Sitting beside him, Teri watched eagerly as he demonstrated the proper technique while the others fell into conversation around them.

"I've smoked a bit, but never rolled one," Teri explained as Thom finished the one.

"It does take a bit of practice," he replied as he held up the result. "Just try to keep the paper fairly tight and it'll be fine." Passing the joint to Ken, he watched Teri as she made her first attempt. Within a few minutes she had competed three reasonably well, with a little help from Thom, and passed them around to the rest of the group.

Jess went inside and turned the music down a bit and turned off some lights to improve the mood. When she returned and sat beside Josh, she noted that everyone seemed at ease and pairings had definitely formed as the girls had planned. After about half an hour of general conversation and sharing of stories, there were much more overt signs of interest between the couples as casual touches began to linger on various body parts. Everyone took notice when Teri took Thom by the hand and led him towards the cabin door, winking to Jess as she walked by. Her nipples were poking out from beneath her bikini top and she unwrapped her towel from around her waist and tossed it over the railing before going inside.

Taking up a position on the couch, Thom couldn't take his eyes off of Teri as they sat together. Only the light in the kitchen was on and in the semi-darkness he started playing with her hair and touch behind her ear. Soon he could tell that Teri was having trouble keeping her hands to herself as they chatted about their eagerness to get away for the weekend. She expressed more than once how thrilled she was that the two groups had got together. Without a word, Teri moved forward and reached out, pulling Thom to her for a soft, lingering kiss.

The others didn't say anything when the couple went inside, but everyone recognized that these two were the first to move off together this evening. Jess and Josh sat on lawn chairs beside the picnic table, talking with Jo and Ken. Sitting on the picnic table, Pete and Pam faced each other in deep conversation as they finished their joint. Staring intently into each other's eyes, Pete caressed Pam's arm from elbow to wrist as she gently touched the side of his face. Jess knew Pete and Pam would be next as she and Jo chatted together. Mostly listening to the guys as they recalled a few funny situations they had together at college as roommates, Jess caught Jo staring at her and recognized the look. Jess looked around and spoke quietly into Josh's ear when Ken grabbed some beers. Giggling when he returned, she thanked Ken for the fresh beer and watched as he gave one to Jo. It was obvious to her that Jo was also very interested in Ken. Watching her closely as the guys continued to talk, she reached out and touched Jo's arm to get her attention.

"You OK?" Jess asked, keen to find out what Jo thought of Ken. She was feeling pretty good with the drink and pot and could barely keep her hands off Josh as she listened to him and Ken talk. She didn't want to bail on Jo if she wasn't comfortable about being left alone with Ken so she wanted to find out if it was going to be a problem, and quickly. Josh's attention was divided now, making it clear to Jess as his hand strayed down to caress her leg.

It wasn't hard to tell what Ken was thinking either. Every time Josh caressed Jess's leg, Ken looked over to Jo, smiled casually and leaving an opening in the conversation for her to join in. Jo however seemed happy enough just to sit quietly and listen, watching his every move until Jess spoke to her.

"Um, yeah I'm ok," Jo replied, blinking for a second before smiling sweetly and redirecting her attention to Jess. Looking at Jess for only a moment, Jo's eyes then strayed down to Jess's chest. Lingering for a moment, she looked back up smiled shyly. Jess smiled back. She'd seen that look before as Jo grabbed her hand and pulled over to the nearby railing. As Jess followed, she saw Pete and Pam get up from the table and stroll off the deck, hand in hand they walked down the grass towards the dock. Jess saw that the guys had stopped to watch Pete and Pam walk away, chuckling to themselves before peeking over to see what she and Jo were up to. Jo turned to Jess, "Isn't Ken wonderful?" her soft low voice filled with delight.

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure about you. You haven't been your usual self." Jess replied.

"I know," Jo said, seeming uncertain and biting her lower lip. She turned her head slightly to watch Ken as he and Josh moved closer to share a private word. "He's really amazing, and I like him a lot as you can probably tell." Jo stared intently into Jess's eyes, sharing silent communication as she drew Jess's hand up and pressed it against her breast. Jess smiled as Jo excitedly bounced up and down on her toes. "Teri and Pam have already moved off with Thom and Pete, just as we thought. I'm so excited!" Jo started to caress up Jess's arm and down her side to her hip. "Are you going off to be alone with Josh right away?"

Jess looked into Jo's eyes and could immediately tell what she was thinking. They had been friends a long time, and although Teri and Pam were great friends too, they never knew that she and Jo had experimented sexually a few times on their own. In addition to some kinky sex with her last boyfriend at college, Jo had briefly seen another girl after meeting at a frat party. Shortly thereafter, when Jess came to Jo's apartment one night and shared a bottle of wine, Jo had confided to her about the girl she met, and that she and her boyfriend had brought the girl over for a threesome. Jo provided details on the encounter and how much it excited her. Jo had even gone further by suggesting that she'd be willing to do it again with someone else, preferably Jess. Maybe it had been the booze, or because Jess was perpetually horny, but Jo's offer made Jess think, 'What the heck,' and that night Jo couldn't keep her hands off her. Since that night they had slept together a few times in their final year, and a couple times since when Jo's boyfriend broke up with her. They had fun, but the both of them knew they definitely preferred men.

Although it had been over six months since they were last together, the thought of sharing Jo again excited her. Jess smiled knowingly and moved forward to kiss her on the cheek. Whispering into Jo's ear, Jess was rewarded by the thrilled look on Jo's face accompanied by them jumping up and down while giggling excitedly.

Quickly disengaging, the two girls moved back towards the guys. Seeing them approach, Josh and Ken stopped their conversation and admired the two beautiful, bikini clad women who seemed to be up to something. With mischievous grins, the girls took the hand of their respective partner and pulled them up from their seats. "We've got an idea," Jess announced and they led the guys down the steps and across the grass to the forest path leading back to the cottage.

Chapter 10

The four they laughed hilariously as they stumbled along the path, the beers and weed taking their toll. Emerging near the cottage dock, Jess turned to kiss Josh passionately, rubbing her chest against Josh's as she stuck out her tongue to meet his. Jess could hear Jo giggling and looked over to see that she and Ken had their arms entwined and were whispering quietly to each. Breaking the kiss playfully, Jess pulled Josh up to the deck and turned to him, speaking in a low sexy voice, "We've got a special surprise!"

"Oh? I can't wait," Josh replied, beaming at Jess with the anticipation of an imminent sexual encounter. He figured correctly that the guys would drift off at the earliest opportunity once the pairings with the girls had been made. The only thing that surprised him was how well the matches had worked out. Jess had whispered to him just before they left the cabin that each of the girls had landed their choice for the night and she wanted to fuck him again. Eager to follow her lead, Josh's stirring groin was telling him that he was seriously ready for some action with Jess.

Pulling Josh along, Jess brought them to the couch and promptly pushed him down before proceeding to straddle his lap. Taking his head in both her hands, she eagerly began to kiss him, then reached down to bring his hands to her breasts while she rubbed her pussy against his growing member.

Ken followed Jess and Josh inside, taking Jo's hand and leading the willing woman along with him.

Jo snuggled up, grasping Ken's arm as they walked across the soft grass to the deck. "I really like you," he said, stopping just outside the cottage and looking into Jo's eyes. The next moment, he had to brace himself as Jo jumped up and wrapping her legs around his waist. Holding on to his shoulders, she kissed him urgently, while Ken quickly reached around to support her ass, holding her up with both hands so she didn't slide down and pull off his swim shorts at the same time.

"You're the sexiest guy I've met in ages," Jo breathed into his ear as Ken nuzzled her neck. "Mmmmm," Ken responded as he kissed a line down to her shoulder and across the top of her chest right above the edge of her bikini top.

"I've had a hard time not staring ever since I first saw you," Ken replied. His breathing sped up and he was feeling a bit dizzy, probably from a combination of the pot, beers and her intoxicating presence. Letting her down gingerly, Ken's gaze was drawn to her scrumptious tits as she leaned back to proudly display them.

"You like 'em?" she asked with a giggle. Seeing that he was somewhat mesmerized, she stood back and pulled her bikini top off, letting him take in the full view of her.

"Yes, very much," Ken responded, reaching up to caress the side of one, lingering just a moment while he kept his eyes locked on hers. Ken then continued, tracing a delicate line with his fingertips, down from just below her collar bone, across her breast and up again around her nipple. Jo's mouth opened slightly and her eyes fluttered as Ken touched her lightly.

Feeling the heat building and moistness between her legs, Jo took Ken's hand and led him inside the cottage. Making their way towards Jess and Josh, Jo turned and flashed a playful smile at Ken, gently taking him by the shoulders and sitting him down on the opposite couch. Mimicking Jess, Jo sat in Ken's lap and pressed her bare breast to his lips. As she reveled in the sensation of Ken's lips on her while his hands caressed her back and hips, Jo thought, "Oh, it's been way too long." Continuing to watch dreamily as Ken licked and sucked her nipples, she reached down and adjusted Ken's thickening cock from the outside of his trunks. Spreading her legs wider, she began to press her pelvis down against Ken's shaft, causing him to moan and suck even harder on her tits. Taking a few minutes to slowly hump and neck, Jo stopped and whispered into his ear. "Relax and enjoy." Curious as to what she had in store, Ken sat back with an amused smile on his face while Jo quickly crossed to the opposite couch and approached Jess from behind.

Jess heard Jo approach and her pussy tingled in anticipation of what was about to happen. Jo's hands expertly undid the ties on Jess's bikini and pulled the damp top away, releasing her firm perky breasts from their confinement. Wondering what exactly was happening, Josh sat back and dropped his hands to Jess's thighs as Jo's hands snaked around from behind to cup Jess's breasts as she nuzzled Jess's neck and kissed it passionately. "Well this is going to be interesting," Josh murmured to himself as he sat back to watch the display.

Jess kept her eyes on Josh as she reached over her shoulder to pull Jo's mouth to hers. It had been a long time since she was with a woman, and the effect of the pot and beer, coupled with her building lust was just the right mix to encourage her to succumb to Jo once again. The added excitement came from them doing it in front of Ken and Josh, who were practically strangers, but she threw away her inhibitions and passionately kissed Jo while Josh watched from his ring side seat.

Back on the opposite couch, Ken couldn't believe what was happening. He thought he had died and gone to heaven when Jo jumped him outside. He'd eagerly returned her affections, grabbing her rear and holding her up while he returned her eager kisses. He had to wonder if the other guys were getting similar treatment and tipped his hat to Josh for taking advantage of this great opportunity. Putting the guys and gals together on a hot summer night with a bit of beer and pot was definitely what they needed this weekend.

Ken chuckled inwardly. 'Since dinner when Josh told us about our neighbors, we all secretly hoped this might happen, and I'm definitely glad it is.' When they first met the women, he hadn't wanted to assume too much and get into difficulty. Initially he wasn't sure of what to make of Jo, she had been pleasant enough, but seemed hesitant to get close. Pete and Thom didn't seem to have any trouble pairing off early with Pam and Teri and thankfully the short conversation Jo had with Jess back on the deck seemed to bring her out of her shell. He certainly liked the fact that she made the first move and her energetic kisses on the deck were very much appreciated. Now he had a ringside seat on the couch, amazed as he watched events unfold as Jo removed Jess's bikini top and started to fondle her breasts.

As he watched the girls play, Ken thought that this was the most incredible thing he had ever seen. Watching two girls make out and have sex in porn videos was erotic enough, but this was beyond his wildest expectations. His cock was becoming more and more prominent as the girls began to remove the rest of their clothing. Reaching down he had to further adjust his hard cock as he watched Jess pull Jo's bikini bottoms off and tossed them his way.

Jess was getting even more aroused as Jo expertly massaged her tits and pressed her warm chest against her back. The heat of the day had dissipated slightly but it was still pretty warm in the cottage and she was starting to sweat again. Following Jo as she backed up, Jess began to rise off Josh while Jo eagerly worked her bikini ties, pulled the bottoms off and dropped them to the floor.

Josh was amazed at his good fortune. First, his incredible luck at meeting Jess yesterday, and the mutual connection which developed so quickly he couldn't believe it. Next, the incredibly erotic dinner accompanied by the recognition of their sexual desire for each other. Finally, having sex with Jess had capped off a great evening, something the both of them had been needing for a long while. Now he almost couldn't believe again as he watched both the girls stripping off their wet bathing suits and begin to play with each other's naked bodies. This was absolutely the best thing he'd witnessed in a long time. Mostly intent on groping and kissing each other, Josh saw the girls were occasionally looking over to ensure the guys were watching, both obviously intent on acting on their sexual desire for each other while the guys watched. So far it was turning out to be quite a display.

Jo's excitement was building rapidly and she felt her wetness soak the fabric of her already damp bathing suit. Jess stepped away from Josh as Jo undid her ties and pulled off her bottoms. Now totally naked, Jess quickly turned around and pulled Jo's bottoms off, tossing them over to Ken who deftly caught them and whooped loudly as he held them in the air for Josh to see. With a sultry smile and eyes fixed on Jess's breasts, Jo moved in close to hold Jess while she raised her leg to rub the top of her thigh against Jess's crotch. Jess's fine pubic hair was soft against her thigh but Jo pressed further upwards in order to put more pressure on Jess's clitoris as she slowly moved her leg back and forth. Jess gasped in response to the pressure on her pussy. Filling her small hands with Jo's luscious breasts, she alternated between sucking and pinching them. Jo's response was exhilarating as Jess mimicked her actions by pulling her leg up and rubbing Jo's crotch, feeling her juices coating the insides of her thighs. Disengaging, Jess took a towel and laid it out on the floor before gently pulling Jo down onto the floor. Confidently, Jess pushed Jo onto her back and roughly forcing her legs apart, kneeled down and quickly licking across Jo's luscious slit, thoroughly enjoying the smell and taste of her sweet pussy.

"Oh man, that is awesome," Jess heard Ken whisper as Jess dove in again and circled her lips gingerly around Jo's bare snatch. Without any pubic hair at all, Jess used her tongue to good effect, covering her mound with saliva, Jess worked around to her clitoris, pushing the hood back to suck Jo's small bud between her lips. Peeking up, Jess spied Ken sitting further up on the edge of the couch, leaning forward for a better view as Jo thrashed around in response to Jess's ministrations. Jess could tell that Ken was getting really excited as he slowly pressed down on his protruding erection. She smirked, knowing he would eagerly take Jo to bed as soon as she and Jess were finished with their initial frolic.

Josh was just as thrilled as he watched the two girls thrashing together on the floor. His cock was throbbing intensely now and he wasn't even going to try to hide it. Kneeling down in front of the couch, Josh positioned himself so he had a great view of Jess's ass as she bounced and wiggled around while providing Jo with oral pleasure. He came very quickly the first time with Jess yesterday, and that was understandable as he'd had a dry spell for several months. Tonight however, Josh planned to put in a better performance, but the girls current sex show on the carpet had quickly aroused him and he was challenged to hold back, being that this had to be one of the most exhilarating experiences he'd ever had. Not wanting to miss a thing, Josh quietly crawled closer to the girls to get a better vantage point as Jess ground her mouth against Jo's slick pussy.

Elixxxher
Elixxxher
53 Followers
1...456789