Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi gorgeous," Josh said, very pleased once again at the sight of the beautiful young woman in her small peach bikini, dripping water onto the polished wood floor. Jess patted her face and held the towel to her hair, beaming as she walked right up to him and planted a soft inviting kiss on his lips. Reaching down she started to rub the outside of his shorts.

"Jess, you are terrible, stop that."

"Why?" Jess responded huskily. "I told the girls that your friends would be here and I've invited you guys over. I think they are all in heat and can't wait for you to come." Jess continued to rub the front of Josh's shorts until she felt his penis start to stiffen. "Oh, what do we have here?"

"Oh fuck, you are gonna get it you know." Josh responded, kissing her hard and reaching up under her bikini top to grasp her breast. Pushing the material up, he bent his head down and took her nipple between is lips. Lightly brushing his tongue across the end caused Jess to inhale sharply and she quickly gave his cock a squeeze in return.

"I'd like to see you again later tonight," Jess whispered into his ear as she released him. "But now," she announced, pushing him away from her breast and replacing her top, "come with me to meet my friends."

"Sure, OK," Josh replied, more than a little flushed from the brief encounter. He adjusted himself so his semi-hard erection wasn't as noticeable and followed Jess outside. Making their way back along the path, Jess waived the girls back to shore and the three girls dove off and quickly swam to the dock. Climbing the ladder, the three almost raced each other down the dock in an effort to be the first one to see Jess's new hunk.

The three were dripping wet as they stood in front of Josh. Holding onto his arm, Jess introduced Teri, Jo and Pam. Obviously pleased at the sight of Jess's three friends, Josh first offered his hand to Teri who was the closest to him. "Hi, I'm Josh. My dad works with Jess's uncle, and was kind enough to rent me his cottage."

"I heard, Jess told us just now. I'm Teri." Teri responded hungrily, taking Josh's hand and looking deep into his eyes. "When are your friends arriving?"

"Well," Josh chuckled, realizing that Jess had already told them about his friends imminent arrival. Checking his watch he responded, "they got to town not too long ago, so they should get here shortly."

Jo took a half step forward and offered her hand to Josh, "Hi, are your friends single?" But before Josh could respond Pam moved in and took his other hand.

"Hi Josh I'm Pam. Are your friends as good looking as you are?"

The flurry of questions took Josh a bit off guard, and he laughed while Jess wrapped her arm around him and pulling him away from the girls.

"Hey, give the guy a break already will you." Jess interjected. Looking to him she continued, "Once they arrive and get settled, do you want Josh to ask the guys if they want to get together with us later?" Jess wriggled her eyebrows at her friends.

Each of the three girls eagerly responded positively, and couldn't take their eyes off Josh.

"Yes."

"Definitely."

"You bet. We can't wait," Pam added as she winked at him.

Josh surveyed the three beautiful women and a big stupid grin formed on his face. "Yeah, I haven't told them anything yet, but I'll bet they'll be very excited about coming over." Josh turned to Jess. "You have any time in mind?"

Jess, looked back to her three friends, assessing the situation and taking into account their conversation from earlier in the day. "Well, why don't you make it interesting and build up the anticipation for them? Take some time to catch up, have dinner and suggest they come over to 'see the new cabin' around 8:00. We'll make sure it's a surprise that they will never forget. How about that?"

Josh looked at Jess and kissed her hungrily, "Sounds like a plan, see you around eight." Giving her ass a quick squeeze, he turned and waived towards the dripping girls. "See you later," he said as he disappeared down the forest path.

Chapter 7

Josh hummed a happy tune as he thought about the upcoming gathering. Just as he approached the cottage, he heard the crunching sound of a vehicle's tires on the gravel drive before seeing the SUV stop beside the cottage. Jogging over, he saw his buddy Ken exit from the driver's door and two other friends, Pete and Thom, came around from the other side.

"Hey, you made it." Josh proclaimed.

"Yeah, no problem. We got away a bit earlier, but so did everyone else it seems. Ken was extremely pleased to see his old college roommate again as they clapped each other on the back. Thom and Pete also warmly embraced their friend and the four spent the next few minutes talking about the drive up, traffic and the stop for supplies in the nearby town. Ushering them into the cottage, Josh assigned each a bed. Thom and Pete shared one room, and Josh mentioned that two bunkies were also available, along with jet skis and a fishing boat that were parked in the nearby boathouse.

They spent the next couple of hours drinking and swapping stories about their exploits over the past year. Each filling in the others in on recent events as well as some interesting details and side stories. Nearing six o'clock, Josh suggested they break out some steaks and fire up the barbeque, but first, a swim was in order because although the thermometer outside the kitchen window said it was nearly 90 degrees, it seemed even hotter with the humidity.

The guys changed and jumped into the lake, taking the time to cool off and refresh themselves before starting dinner. A couple of times, Josh thought he could see someone peeking out from near the end of the cabin's dock next door, but none of his buddies noticed. No one asked if anyone else was nearby so he wasn't going to say anything about it until he'd planned to later. Hardly needing to dry off in the heat, the four returned to the cottage and Josh started the barbeque while the others prepared bread, corn and greek salad. Setting the picnic table on the deck, Josh opened the large umbrella for shade as they sat down to eat.

"To great friends," Josh toasted with his beer, and the other joined in. As they ate, Josh came fully up to speed on Thom's work on his Masters thesis and both Ken and Pete's positions in their respective finance companies. Taking a quick assessment, he thought about potential match ups tonight, but he was continually distracted by the image from this morning, Jess laying in the bed with the blankets across to her waist, her luscious breasts jutting up as she sleepily turned and went back to sleep.

"Hey," Thom barked as he tried to get Josh's attention. "Where you at?"

"Uh, sorry, just distracted for a minute. What's up."

"This is a great place here, how'd you get it again?"

"Um, well, it's a friend of my dad's who let us use it. I mentioned to my father on Tuesday that the cottage we reserved was double booked and we lost it at the last minute. Luckily he spoke to his friend and he was generous enough to let us use his since he wasn't coming up this weekend."

"Wow, that's pretty lucky."

"Yeah. I'll take you next door a bit later and show you this guy's new place he just had built. You'll really love it."

"Cool, but it would be better if you threw in a couple pretty girls as well," Ken laughed, clinking his glass to Thom's.

"Well, you never know," Josh responded with a sly grin which brought curious looks from the guys.

"What do you mean?" asked Pete, pulling out a tobacco pouch and placing some papers on the table.

Josh looked at Pete and sat forward a bit, watching Pete draw out some buds from the 'tobacco' pouch and proceed to roll a joint.

"Ah, excellent," Josh said nodding approvingly. "Roll me one of those would you?"

"Sure, but maybe you'd better share one first. This stuff is pretty sweet and you'll only need about half of one to really get you high."

"Cool." Josh agreed as Thom finished rolling the joint and passed it over to Ken. Ken quickly sparked up the joint, took a drag and handed it over to Thom as Pete rolled a second one and passed it to Josh.

"So, what did you mean when you said 'You never know' just then?" asked Ken again.

Josh enjoyed the mellow feeling of the spliff and considered how much to give away about the plans for this evening. "Well, I had to get the keys from the niece of my dad's friend. She had already planned to come up and I was to meet her yesterday afternoon when I arrived.

"Yeah," Ken said, moving forward on the bench, "and... What's she like?"

"Very pretty, long black hair, great tits and wears this amazing peach colored bikini that will make you to cum in your pants."

"Awesome." Pete said. Eager for more details he added "So, she still here? Does she have any friends?"

"Um, I think she might still be around. I don't know. Maybe. Wait till you see this cabin though, it's amazing." A little misdirection on his part was generating the effect he'd hoped and Josh was very getting very excited at the prospects for this evening that Jess and her friends had hinted about earlier.

"Great, lets go!" Pete added, downing the remainder of his beer and dropping the bottle into the empty case near the screen door.

"Sure," Josh replied. It was close enough to eight now that he could lead the others over. "Follow me."

"Is it far?" Ken asked as Josh lead the three across the grass towards the dock.

"Nope, just follow me," Josh replied as he turned and the three followed him along the forest path for the next 100 yards or so until they came to the adjacent property. When they arrived, Josh noticed that the lights we on inside and he heard music playing. He caught a glimpse of someone near the window, but there were only there for a moment before disappearing.

"Wow, this place is really great!" Thom said as he stood and appreciated the large classic log cabin structure and neatly manicured property.

Josh led the guys up the three steps to the deck and was greeted by Jess who came out and held it open as he approached. Jess had changed into very high cut jean shorts with the pockets hanging out the bottom edges and a pale blue t-shirt that was a size too small. She wasn't wearing a bra. Josh grinned broadly at Jess as he took note of her nice round breasts and pointy nipples pressing out against the material. Turning towards his friends, he introduced her.

The three guys stood transfixed at the sight of Jess in her tight t-shirt. Her beautiful dark eyes and shiny black hair were just as Josh had described.

Josh pointed to each, "Thom, Pete and my old college roommate Ken, this is Jess."

"Hi Jess," they each said in turn, offering her their hand to shake as they looked back and forth between Josh and Jess with stupid grins on their faces. Jess smiled shyly the quickly took Josh's hand and led them inside.

"Come on in."

"Thanks," Ken said, following them into the great room. Taking stock of the cabin he nodded in appreciation. "This is an awesome place!" Looking over to Jess he continued, "The cottage is pretty sweet too. Please thank your uncle for saving our asses this weekend. We really appreciate it."

"Well I will, and thanks Ken." Jess responded, looking up to Josh and kissing him sweetly.

The act wasn't missed by either of the three guys and they each smirked as Josh cupped Jess's breast in his hand.

"Stop that." Jess giggled as she detached herself from his grasp. Josh chased after her and cornered her by the stove, playfully tickling her and kissing her neck.

Jess cleared her throat and moved away pinching Josh's ass before addressing his friends. "So I understand you guys are up for a little fun and to relax."

The guys nodded and Thom responded very calmly, "Definitely some fun and relaxing to be sure." He said before looking over to Josh he wriggled his eyebrows. Josh held up his hand and gave him a 'wait' motion, not wanting to break out any 'party favors' before he got a feel for the other girls. Josh looked down the hall and was wondering where Jess's friends were when Jess called down the hallway. "Pam!"

Chapter 8

Josh's friends looked to Jess then towards the entrance to the hallway. Hearing the patter of bare feet and some hushed talking, the guys stood, waiting for 'Pam' to arrive. One by one, Pam, Teri and Jo walked into the great room, each decked out in loose fitting summer tops and shorts. After taking a quick assessment of Josh's three friends, the three girls whispered amongst themselves while the guys stood transfixed.

Jess strode forward and grabbed Teri's hand, pulling her with the others following, further into the room and introduced them Josh's friends.

"Ken, Thom and Pete," she began, pointing to each of the three newcomers in turn, "this is Teri, Pam and Joanne, my friends from college. They're up for the weekend for some fun as well. When Josh told me his friends were coming up, we thought a nice surprise was in order. Pete's brilliant smile announced his pleasure at the arrival of the three gorgeous women who continued to giggle and whisper, hiding their discussion behind their hands. Ken gave Thom a quick slap on the back and strode forward offering his hand to each of the women in turn.

"Hi, glad to meet you." he said as strode forward and took their offered hands, planting a tender kiss on each. Pete and Thom quickly followed suit, greeting each of the women as they all started to chat.

"Drinks anyone?" Jess called out, as she walked over to the cooler and started pulling out cold beers out and placing them on the island.

"Definitely," Thom said, eyeing the lovely ladies as he grabbed three and brought one to each of the women.

"Thanks," the girls replied as they accepted a bottle as Jess came forward to pop the tops.

"Why don't we sit down and get to know each other a bit?" Josh suggested as he got himself and Jess a beer. Taking Jess's hand he headed over to one of the cozy love seats nearest to the stone fireplace and sat down with Jess's legs over his lap so he could caress them as the talked. The others heartily agreed, with the three girls sitting together on one of the couches and the guys on the other. Jess giggled as it looked like one of the first frat parties she'd gone to in first year, where it took forever for the girls and guys to break the ice and start to mingle. Looking to Josh, she thought she'd get things started and see where it went from there.

"Ok, listen guys," Jess began. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hot and want to take a swim. So why don't we start with a bit of an intro for everybody. Then I'll break out some munchies and we'll see where things go from there. Josh smiled at everyone and nodded, bringing about a number of 'OKs', 'Sounds good,' and muffled giggles from the girls as they continued to whisper amongst themselves.

Jess whispered to Josh, "They aren't being rude, just staking out claims." She leaned over and gently nibbled his ear before taking a sip of her beer. After a moment Josh called over to the guys. "Ok, I'll go first. Name, rank and serial number, OK."

And so it started, Josh then each of the guys told a bit about themselves, what they were doing these days and how each was connected to the others. They had all been to the same university studying finance and in the case of Thom, he was still studying, doing his MBA. Ken had been Josh's roommate and each now worked in a large bank while Pete was an up-and-comer at Merrill Lynch. Both Ken and Pete were enrolled in their company's 'High Potential' training programs at their respective companies, and took other courses part-time as their managers had reinforced the need for continuing education in order to be able to climb the corporate ladder. In addition, they all played together for various sports team at college and continued to play baseball together in the summer and hockey in the winter.

Teri, Pam and Jo began to settle down a bit as the guys spoke, but when each finished the girls couldn't help pulling together for a quick huddle to compare notes. Once Pete was done, Jess asked Teri to keep it going and the women followed suit as the guys did. Teri talked about her continuing her education, her eyes drawn more and more to Thom and his to her as she told the group about preparing for her Master's thesis. Pam spoke excitedly about the recent completion of her internship and the great entry-level position she got in a top marketing company in the city, and Jo finished by talking about her completing her Teaching degree and being very lucky to get a full-time position teaching high school math. The girls, similar to the guys, had attended the same college and stayed in residence on the same floor in their first year. This had brought an instant friendship as they attended mostly the same classes and often had participated in the same college activities.

Jess and Josh pretty much spent the time listening but couldn't keep themselves from touching each other. Josh's hands continually strayed across Jess's thigh, playing with the pocket of her jean shorts that hung out like rabbit ears. Jess meanwhile, tickled the back of Josh's neck each time he got too close to her, occasionally giving him a playful slap as he attempted to move further down between her legs. Their activity didn't go unnoticed by their friends either. On a couple of occasions it was hard to tell if the girls huddles involved them talking about the guys or Jess and Josh's activities on the love seat.

As Jess finished up the introductions, Josh noticed that sun was waning and announced that he was going back to the cabin to change for a swim. The guys nodded in agreement and excused themselves, placing their empties into the case on the floor and following Josh outside.

"Geeze man," Ken blurted out as they made their way to the path back to the cottage, "Why didn't' you tell us that you had these foxes stashed next door?"

Josh laughed loudly, "Didn't want to spoil the surprise, buddy."

"Fuck man, I was having a serious time trying to hide my boner," Thom said bashfully. "That Teri is really cute."

"Yeah, I kind had my sights set on Pam," Pete added. "I love that long blonde hair and she's got the most amazing tits I've ever seen.

"Yes, that's for sure. I guess that leaves me with Jo," Ken added with a big smile, obviously pleased at the results of their selections for the evening. "Provided that the girls are like minded I think this could be a really fun evening if we play our cards right."

"Well," Josh said, turning his head back to address his friends as they neared the cottage property, "I think the gals are pretty excited about us being up and if they are anything like Jess, you're in for a warm welcome for sure."

"What? Did you and Jess get together already?" Ken asked as they made their way up the steps to the cottage deck.

"Not saying nothing." Josh replied, a huge grin forming on his face.

"Bugger, you did, didn't you! You sly devil." Thom said, obviously impressed that his friend had already scored. "Hopefully the others are as eager for some, Uh.., 'companionship' as you suggest."

"Let's hope!" Pete agreed and the guys entered the cottage and went about changing. Grabbing some munchies and beers for the trip back, Josh called to Thom, "Grab your pouch will you," as they headed towards the door. "I think some party favors are in order after we cool off."

"Yeah, way ahead of you man," Thom agreed, putting his lighter and 'tobacco' pouch into a duffle along with his towel. "Lets go."

Chapter 9

Once the guys were out of earshot from the cabin, the girls squealed with delight.

"Well, I for one, am impressed with Josh's taste in friends, Jess," Teri said.

"Me to!" Jo added. "I think I know who I'd like to get to know better. What about you guys?" The next few minutes were taken up by the girls scurrying back into the bedroom to change into their swimwear while comparing notes to see who was interested in each of Josh's three friends. By the time they'd come back out, the guys were already back on the deck, standing by the picnic table talking, laughing and waiting for the girls to make their way out to join them.

1...34567...9