Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken followed Josh's lead and left the couch to sit on the floor near Jo's head. Sensing them approach, the girls looked up. Jo reached over and caressed Ken's arm while Jess gave her one last lick before sitting up and inserting her fingers into Jo's vagina.

"Looking for some tips?" Jess asked looking at both the guys. She leaned in as Jo gasped loudly, wiggling her pelvis around Jess wet fingers.

"Wow," Ken said almost breathlessly. Besides touching a girl's clit and a bit around her hole, he'd never done anything else, besides fucking in missionary and doggy style. The women he'd fucked, both previous girlfriends and some one-night stands, seemed to be satisfied well enough with his efforts, but he'd never seen anything like the reaction Jess was producing with her fingers deep inside Jo's pussy.

Josh snickered, "I think I know a little bit about getting a girl off," he responded, getting a kick out of seeing Ken's mesmerized face as Jess continued to finger fuck Jo. "But please, any tips you have I'd be more than happy to try them out."

"Watch and learn there, hotshot. You'd better make good on your promises or I'll have to teach you a lesson," Jess replied, as she went back down and lapped Jo's wet pussy lips. Smiling smugly, Jess attacked Jo's clit again, causing her to cry out in pleasure, her head rolling from side to side as Jo worked her pussy towards orgasm.

Jo was on another planet. The pleasure from Jess's fingers in her hot slick hole was driving her insane. She could hear the guys and Jess talking, but not much was registering. Ken started to rub her breasts and tweak her nipples, sending electric shocks through her body, but it was nothing like the deep intense sensation Jess was producing with her fingers and mouth. She felt something near and opened her eyes slightly to see Ken leaning over, watching her face as Jess worked on her pussy and he stroked her tits. Smiling drunkenly, Jo reached over to caress his arm, then clasped his hand as Jess brought her closer to climax.

As Jo's hips gyrated to the sensation of Jess's mouth on her pussy, Josh couldn't help but edge his way to right beside Jo's hip. He reached out and lightly caressed Jess's lower back and further down across her gorgeous rear. Feeling Josh's touch, Jess positioned herself to one side a bit so Josh could have an unobstructed view of her frigging and licking Jo's vagina. Looking up, Jess nodded towards Jo's pussy, encouraging Josh to move closer and observe what she was doing. Pressing her fingers up into Jo's hole, Jess demonstrated her technique for another minute before Jo finally gasped and thrashed about, her pussy bouncing up and down in sync with Jess's fingers. A few short bursts of fluid accompanied her orgasm and Jess continued to twist and press her fingers up inside Jo for a few more moments until Jo's orgasm dwindled and her respiration came back to a semblance of normal.

Josh knelt beside Jess, speechless at the sight of Jo's orgasm. He'd never been able to produce such an awesome result from any woman and would have to question Jess intensely to be able to achieve a similar result with her, which he felt would be happening any time soon now.

Jess giggled and motioned to Ken as she moved back from between Jo's legs, "OK big boy," Jess teased as she took note of the impressive bulge in Ken's trunks, "I've warmed her up for you. Think you can take it from here."

"For sure," Ken responded moving closer. As Jess sat, Jo reached up and pulled Ken's head towards her for a kiss.

Chapter 11

Satisfied, that Jo was in good hands, Jess playfully pushed Josh over and wrestled him to the ground. Incredibly stoked from her oral demonstration with Jo, Jess hungrily kissed Josh while taking his hand and shoving it between her legs. Coating his lips and face with Jo's pussy juice, she moved her hips around for Josh's fingers while rubbing her tits against his chest. Jess was seriously horny now and couldn't wait for him to practice the finger fucking technique that she just showed him, after riding his hard cock for a while first. Jess circled her tongue around Josh's nipples then continued further down as she dragged her tits along his erection. Looking up she saw Josh had raised himself up, propping himself up on his forearms, he watched her eagerly, waiting for what she might do next. Jess flashed a beautiful smile then stuck her tongue out and traced a line from the tip of his penis down along the base to his hairy balls.

Josh always loved a good blow job and was thankful that most of his previous girlfriends were reasonably proficient at it. Late in high school, the girls were eager to please but didn't want to lose their virginity. With that realization, he'd become used to having oral sex on the occasions when he managed to work up the girl enough and convince her to do him, which usually only occurred after a second or third date. Those days the girls were very inexperienced and the majority had never even seen a real dick up close before. Luckily, he'd never lost any skin, but first timers regularly dragged their teeth or would barely put anything more than the head of his cock inside their mouth before jacking him off onto their chest or shoulder. College girls were a bit better and most took his load in their mouth before spitting out in a towel or sink right after. Definitely unsatisfying for him as he enjoyed them holding him in their mouth as they continued to suck and stroke his cock until they'd extracted every last drop. This time however, he sensed that he was in for something special.

"Hummmm, I think this needs a bit of attention, don't you?" Jess cooed as she held Josh's gaze and traced a line with her finger down the length of his hard cock. Josh groaned quietly, holding a fierce eager grin as he took in Jess's every move. In response to her touch, he contracted his groin muscles to 'pulse' his penis, making it bob up and down which caused her to laugh excitedly. Taking command, Jess deftly took Josh's throbbing member into her mouth, almost to the base before pulling back to suck the head. Circling her tongue around she twisted her head, generating a corkscrew motion which made Josh groan even more. 'Just enough to get him really hard so he can fuck me,' Jess thought to herself as she held the head of his cock in her mouth. Grasping him in with one hand, she caressed the underside with her thumb, stroking up and down the shaft as she looked up to see his reaction.

Jess knew if she kept it up, Josh would blast a load of cum into her mouth in no time flat. She learned from her last boyfriend how guys really enjoy being sucked. During her initial attempts, she had asked a lot of questions and wasn't squeamish at all about the end result. Jess enjoyed the thrill of taking a guy's cum in her mouth, but had been introduced to other interesting sexual activities with her ex-boyfriend that she also found extremely exciting and learned eagerly. Popping his cock out of her mouth, Jess stood and offered him her hand. "Come to the bedroom, I want to get fucked," Jess stated assertively as she hauled him up and dragged him down the hall.

Watching them go, Ken smiled knowingly and then went back to kissing from Jo's ear to her jaw and down along her neck. Laying on top of her, but holding his weight on his forearms, he rubbed his chest against Jo's luscious breasts, which were still heaving from her subsiding orgasm. Eager to taste her juices, Ken kissed his way down her chest, between her breasts and further on to her pubic mound. He loved the fact that she was shaved bare. All his previous girlfriends left some hair, whether it was sculpted into triangles or just trimmed, and he never really enjoyed the feeling of a girl's pubes while he was trying to go down on her. Since Jo was the first that was hairless, he planned to spend a bit more time inspecting her wares before getting to the main event.

Jo was afloat in the wonderful sensation of her orgasm and Ken's kisses. It was like sitting in a warm bath, and that wasn't too far off with the high heat and humidity level inside the cottage. She was covered in sweat from the short time that it took for Jess to get her off, but expected that she'd be sweating some more in just a few minutes. Peeking down to see Ken position himself between her legs, she could barely believe that she'd just had sex on the floor while these two guys she barely knew watched. As Ken mouthed her pubic mound and kneaded the insides of her thighs, she made way for him to dive into her hot wetness by spreading her legs even wider.

While Ken's tongue started to probe her soaked pussy, Jo was thinking back to the nights with her ex and the 'instruction' he gave her on various sexual activities. Really worked up now and pretty high from the pot she'd smoked, Jo was beginning to feel like she wanted more than just straight sex tonight. From the conversations with her friends, she was a lot more experienced in some things, and you never knew what a partner would be willing to try until you gave them the opportunity. 'It all depends on the guy,' she thought as she quickly gasped when Ken's strong tongue push back the hood of her clitoris and wiggled around her sensitive nub.

Chapter 12

While the others chatted on the deck of the cabin, Pete and Pam drifted down to the dock and sat back on the lounge chairs to relax. Talking quietly while smoking the remainder of the joint Thom gave him earlier, they both had trouble concentrating as the sexual tension between them built. Pam was gorgeous, Pete thought, as pretty as any runway model he could think of and better that most of the porn stars he'd ever seen. He loved her tall Nordic look with short cropped blonde hair and amazing breasts that threatened to burst out of her top. Trying to keep his mind focused on what she was saying, all he could really think about was pulling her up out of that chair and fucking her hard up against the nearest tree. Smiling to himself at the thought, he casually tried to hide his arousal by crossing his legs and trying to focus on Pam as she told him about her experience so far in the marketing industry.

Being in the finance industry himself, Pete was well aware of the importance of a good marketing strategy. Although Merrill Lynch didn't do business with her firm, he was very interested in the projects she was telling him about, but noticed that her hand was straying down to her thighs and occasionally brushed across her bikini top across her breast. Pete watched as Pam sat up and assessing the coverage of her bikini top. Lifting up the edge of the triangle covering her breast, she pulled in one way or the other then she eased back on the chair and continued her narrative. After a minute or so, Pam looked over to Pete and as she continued to talk, she reached in under her top and gently squeezed her left breast and then pulled her hand back out and stretching the material over to ensure nothing was exposed. Smiling at Pete as he listened and watched her she giggled and smiled broadly at him as she did it again.

'Yeah, right,' Pete thought to himself as he smiled back at her. 'What a tease.' He took another drag from the joint and offered Pam the remainder which she eagerly accepted. "Boy this is really great stuff," she declared as she flicked the roach into the lake. Turning to Pete she continued, "We had some good stuff at college, but it's been a while and I've really missed it." Pete nodded and continued to admire her as he continued, "Yeah, this pot is pretty good I must say. Although I'm finding it hard to concentrate on what you're saying, you're so amazingly beautiful." Pam giggled and smiled then closed her eyes and rested her head back on the cushion while she brushed her fingertips over the fabric covering her nipples. Biting her lip, she was having trouble focusing on the conversation as well. Before too long she looked over to Pete and their eyes locked, hungry with anticipation of the next move.

"Ohhhh? You're not entertaining any naughty thoughts are you?"

"Well, it's pretty hard not to. You are so beautiful. Smart, funny and incredibly sexy as well.

Pam giggled and quickly responded with a mischievous look on her face. "I think my boobies need some attention," she said suddenly, bringing a surprised look from Pete. Not one to miss out on an opportunity, and being incredibly horny, Pete edged himself off his chair and knelt down on the soft grass beside her. Reaching out he brushed aside her hand that was caressing her nipple through the fabric of her top and watched her face dissolve into pure pleasure as he took over where she left off. Watching him through half closed eyes as Pete caressed her breast, Pam's breasts ached and she felt her vagina clench as he moved across her chest. While he caressed her, she moved her hands down to her thighs and arched her back, pushing her breasts out to encourage him while she rubbed her hips and down the front of her legs.

Pete responded to her soft sighs and carried on his explorations of Pam's tits. Exhilarated at being able to quickly get her nipples to respond to his touch he figured that she was just as aroused as he was and was looking forward to some action. Looking past her waist, Pete watched as Pam pressed down on the tops of her thighs with her palms as he continued to play with her breasts. Pete's eyes widened as she parted her legs a bit further, venturing down to brush her thumbs against the small stretch of fabric that covered her soft sex. Slowly, reaching behind her neck, Pete pulled the on the string of her top, then continued to draw the strings down to uncover her succulent breasts. Pam was above average height at about five foot ten, with a long torso and fabulous legs. 'Definitely model material,' Pete said to himself, engrossed at the sight of Pam's amazing 'Ds'. Beautifully proportioned and firm, Pete couldn't resist and flicked his tongue across each of her erect nipples while she continued to rub and squirm with her hands against her pussy.

Before he could do anything more, Pam gently took his arms. "Stand up," she said softly. Pete complied. He couldn't really hide his erection now, which was making a huge large tent out the front of his bulky trunks. Pam laughed and looked up into his intense brown eyes. "Let me take care of this," she said sweetly, sticking out and wiggling her tongue as she slowly pulled down his trunks and released his throbbing member. "Oh, yeah baby," Pete said as Pam swung her legs over the side of the chair and engulfed his hard cock in one smooth motion. He could barely believe that the attraction between had developed so quickly and to the point where Pam would want to suck his cock after knowing him only for a few hours. The past half hour that they'd talked together alone had been exhilarating, and he'd fantasized about peeling her out of that skimpy bikini and shoving his hard cock into her hot slick hole. He always enjoyed pleasing women and with his good looks he had his fair share up to a short while ago. With his job, things had been pretty slow recently and he recognized the familiar feeling in his groin as his hard cock began to hit the back of this gorgeous girl's throat.

Pam wanted a fucking badly. It had been a long while since she last had sex, not counting using her dildo at home, and it was her own fault since she started her internship and finally got a full time position with her current employer. But boy, now she was so horny and Pete was so handsome and had such an amazing cock, she knew she wanted him and urgently pulled Pete's hardening penis into her mouth again and again. She wanted him to cum quickly so they could spend a longer time fucking each other back in the quieter cottage. Looking up to see him staring down at her, her laughter was stifled by his penis sliding into her mouth once again. His penis was about average size, which was great because she could take most of it deep into her mouth. Previous boyfriends were always amazed at how much she could take and usually her blowjobs got them off in no time at all. Grasping his hips, Pam thrust herself down on him, eager for him to explode so she could taste his wonderful cum and they could get on with what she had planned next.

Pete felt his orgasm erupt after only about a minute as a result of Pam's enthusiasm and skillful technique. After the first couple blasts, Pam pulled away and swallowed as she continued to stroke his cock with the remaining few squirts landing on her tits. His quivering knees threatened to buckle and Pete braced himself on the arm of the lawn chair while Pam cupped his balls and massaged his cum into her breasts.

"Mmmm, nice," Pam exclaimed when Pete finished and stood back to pull up his trunks. Standing and pulling her top the rest of the way off, she took Pete's hand and dragged him towards the path to the cottage. "Come with me, I need a good fucking tonight."

"You bet," Pete replied enthusiastically, as Pam led him away. Looking over towards the cabin, Pete was curious at the lack of activity on the deck. 'The other guys probably went inside where it's cooler,' he thought as he and Pam entered the path and made their way to the cottage.

Chapter 13

Teri sat close and circled her arms around Thom's shoulders as she planted a sweet lingering kiss on Thom's lips. While she probed his mouth with her tongue, Thom reached around and removed Teri's bikini top. Gently grasping her breast he rolled her hardening nipple between his thumb and finger which caused her kisses to become more urgent. Teri was feeling incredibly horny, partially as a result of the pot and more so because of this incredibly sexy guy that she just wanted to eat up. Teri always liked the effect that pot had on her. Not one to overindulge, Teri only needed a couple of tokes to kick start her sex drive. Today all the girls were extremely lucky that Josh's friends were also incredibly handsome, intelligent, and totally fuckable. Each of the girls seemed to be settling with their preferred choices for the night just before Teri and Thom slipped away. Only after a few minutes of necking on the couch, Teri's pussy was soaked through her bikini bottoms and she knew it was time to take Thom into the back for some more serious action. Clasping his hand in hers, she silently led him down the hall, pointing him to the bedroom as she took a detour into the bathroom.

'Fuck, this is great,' Thom thought as he plopped himself onto the bed. His penis was definitely ready and he hoped Teri had some protection because he'd had no idea there would be any opportunity for sex this weekend so he hadn't come prepared. Hearing the light flick off in the bathroom, he watched Teri as she came in naked and padded over to the side of the bed. Reaching down she yanked off his swim trunks before laying beside him and grasping is hard cock in her hand. "Ooohhh," she exclaimed excitedly, "I really want to use this!"

Thom grinned and pulled her towards him. "Anything you like sweetheart." Thom knew that she'd be in for a pleasant surprise. If there was one thing pot was good for, it allowed him to maintain an erection for a really long time. Definitely at least until he was ready to let it go. Teri giggled and extracted a condom from its pouch, expertly unrolling it down over his throbbing penis. "Sorry baby, I'm not on the pill," she said almost apologetically.

"No worries, it just means that you are in for a long ride. Hope your ready."

"Mmmmm, I am," Teri replied in a husky voice as she straddled Thom and slowly lowered herself onto him. His manhood felt wonderful as he entered her. Slick and ready, the smoothness of the condom allowed him to glide right into her tight pussy with minimal effort. Teri was always quick off the mark as her previous boyfriends could attest. Being a slightly taller woman, her ongoing fitness activity had kept her trim and in great shape. She had been self-conscious about her small breasts, since they were nothing when compared to Jo and Pam, but they were extremely sensitive and she loved it best when she was on top, riding her lover while he played with her tits.

1...456789