Fun at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thom groaned loudly as Teri impaled herself. "Ohhhh, you are so tight!" he groaned as she hit bottom and his cock pulsed inside her. He waited a moment until she caught her breath and adjusted to him before starting to move again. Leaning forward almost horizontal to him, Teri caught his earlobe in her mouth and pulled on it as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Aside from their hushed breathing, the crickets and quite music in the great room were the only other sounds that could be heard. Moving faster, Teri's breathing increased with the speed of her rocking motion. Thom recognized the signs of her approaching climax and matched her movements with his own thrusts. Her wetness was coating his cock and balls and they quickened their pace only moments before Teri reared up and convulsed in orgasm as she drove Thom deep inside her one last time.

Gasping and holding each other while Teri's pussy contracted and her body shook, they caught their breath for a moment before Teri finally flopped down beside Thom on the bed. Looking over she giggled loudly, "Oh fuck, that was a great! For a start," she added she curled up beside him and appreciated his generous smile and beautiful face. His dark eyes and hair gave him a mysterious appearance, but his brashness was certainly more like the college boys she had known and that made him even more attractive to her. Too many of the men she'd recently encountered tried to be way too sophisticated and that really turned her off. Reaching down to slowly rub her clitoris, she smiled shyly and motioned Thom over as she parted her legs.

Thom was ready to go again and readily took Teri's hint that he should do so. Amazed at the fact that she'd cum so quickly, he still had sufficient time on the clock that he'd still be able to give her a serious workout. Rolling over and positioning himself over her, he guided his penis into her again and started thrusting slowly as he sucked on her small breasts. For the next ten minutes he continued to fuck her, alternating between laying on top and pounding into her and sitting back on his knees so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her in the dim light. During this time he made her cum twice more while still maintaining his hardness. The third time she had pulled her knees right back, giving him total access to her hot wet pussy and she shrieking loudly when the orgasm finally overcame her.

After few more minutes of slowly sliding his cock inside her, Thom could tell that she was getting tired and decided it was time for him to finish. Flipping her leg over so she was on her side and holding one leg up towards her chest in the crook of his arm, Thom straddled her lower leg and began pounding it home. Teri was nearly breathless by the time his orgasm came. His thunderous ejaculation filled the condom and he quickly pulled out before it could break, stroking his dick slowly as the final pulses subsided. Swinging off the bed, he went into the bathroom and disposed of the condom before quickly returning to bed to find Teri resting, pretty much spent. He could just make out the contented smile on her face as she clasped his hands and pulled him close before drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 14.

As he kissed Jo's pussy, Ken was thinking about how incredibly erotic it was to watch Jo getting fingerfucked by Jess. Jo languished in the afterglow, slightly spent by the effort, the drinks and weed, but she quickly responded his touch and spread her legs wider, inviting him in. Ken swirled his tongue around feeling her lurch each time he reclaimed her clit between his lips. He loved sucking a women's pussy. The scent and sensation of his tongue gliding her sensitive soft parts was intoxicating. Being larger in the manhood department, he felt it was important to make sure his partners were well prepared for him. Early on when he didn't know anything about girls and sex, he'd inadvertently caused a few some aches and pains because of his size. After that, he made sure he had some lube handy and spent extra time getting the girls really worked up and wet so as not to cause any damage. Even so, he had to take care as to not drive home too deeply when he got really excited, unless the girls specifically asked for it, and in a couple instances some of the bigger girls he'd fucked loved it, and then he'd definitely taken the opportunity to go to town on them.

Reaching up to place his hands on her breasts, Ken continued lapping Jo's labia and clit which quickly brought her out of her stupor. Moving up across her belly to suck on her breasts, Ken used one hand to continue to rub her pussy and finger her hole while she squirmed beneath him. Circling his middle finger around the outside of the entrance to her vagina brought slight gasps from her while at the same time he continued to circle his tongue around her large nipples. After a few more minutes, Jo finally sat up and started to tug on Ken's trunks, making it clear she wanted him out of them immediately. Standing up, Ken freed his feet from his trunks and his enormous erection bounced in front of Jo causing her to take a sharp intake of breath.

"Ohhh," Jo said, transfixed at the sight of Ken's proudly displayed eight incher.

"You alright," Ken asked, uncertain of whether the sight of his massive boner would scare her off.

"I am," she replied with wonder on her face as she stood. "Oh yeah, I am definitely." Looking around she asked, "Where is Jess?"

"Down the hall. We're alone,"

Jo nodded, an evil grin forming on her face. "Anything more to smoke?" she called over her shoulder as she disappeared down the hall.

"Sure, just a sec."

Ken moved over to the island and found a joint from the one's that they'd rolled earlier in the afternoon. When Jo returned he handed the joint over to Jo. Lighting it, Jo took a couple puffs before handing it back. Noticing that she had a small bottle in one hand as she made her way back to the great room, Ken took a small puff before putting the joint out and following her back into the great room. Popping the cap and squirting some gel into her hand, Jo grasped Ken's cock firmly, attempting to gage its girth as if to decide whether she could handle it or not. "I've got something special in mind for this," she breathed huskily, bending over to lick the head. Turning away from him, Jo knelt down on all fours and called over her shoulder.

"Fuck me. Hard!"

"Your wish is my command," Ken said, eagerly positioning himself behind her and bringing is hard cock to the entrance of her vagina. As he pulled close, Jo gently stroked her gel covered hand over the head of his penis so it was well lubricated. Pressing her wet hole up against the tip of his penis, Jo pushed back and Ken's hard cock glided into her in one smooth motion.

"Aaahhhhh," Jo loud groan exploded from her as Ken's cock thrust in to the hilt. She liked guys with big cocks and tonight when she saw Ken's, she decided immediately that she wanted something special, but before that, she wanted to feel Ken's full length pound her pussy into submission.

Ken held himself inside her for a moment, enjoying the sensation of Jo's pussy surrounding his erection. He could tell immediately that although she was short, her pussy easily accommodated him. He slowly pulled out, making sure his lubed cock could slide effortlessly before he increased the tempo. After a minute he felt Jo's hand and pulled out to see what she was up to. Waving him towards her, he let her guide him as he watched. Positioning his cock against her puckered asshole she pushed backward, forcing his fully engorged eight inch cock right into her as she wailed in ecstasy.

Holding on to her hips, Ken couldn't believe the sensation. He'd never fucked a girl in the ass before and the tightness compared to her pussy nearly had him blasting his load. Quickly pulling out, needing to take a moment while Jo wriggled her ass and whimpered for him to keep going. "Oh, keep going baby," Jo gasped, her ass quivering as he held the tip of his cock at the entrance. It was at that very moment when he heard someone outside on the deck. Looking over, he saw that Pam was at the door and she'd spotted Ken on the floor with Jo. They're eyes were fixed on each other for a moment before she turned and whispering excitedly to Pete who had come up behind her. Looking through the screen to see what Pam was pointing at, Pete smiled and gave Ken the 'thumbs up' sign before slowly opening the door and quietly leading Pam inside.

Ken had a massive grin on his face. 'This could be interesting,' he thought as he pushed his cock slowly back into Jo's sweet ass. She was oblivious to the fact that Pete and Pam had just come in and were making their way to the couch behind Ken. Ken couldn't help but stare at Pam's beautiful tits as she walked past him. Smiling intensely he mouthed 'Hi,' as she walked by and pulled Pete down beside her on the couch. Even more excited now that there was an audience, Ken returned his attention to Jo as she pushed back at each of his thrusts, determined to get every inch as he continued to fuck her.

Jo moaned loudly as Ken's cock slipped effortlessly into her. Already slick from Jess and then Ken's oral attention, she was ready for a good fucking and felt down between her legs as Ken pulled out. Grasping him from between her legs, she saw that Ken had just what she was looking for, a big cock that was thick enough to fill her up. Barely aware of anything else going on around her, she whimpered as Ken held the tip of his cock just at the outside of her sloppy hole. Urging him with a slight tug on his balls, she was in absolute ecstasy when he finally thrust into her once again.

Alternating during the first couple of slow strokes between rubbing her clitoris and gently tugging on Ken's balls, Jo thought that she had never had someone penetrate her as wonderfully as this. After only a minute, she was ready for what she'd planned to do from the beginning. Pulling away, she reached under and guided Ken into her tight ass. Pushing back on him, she wailed loudly as he thrust all the way in, he held himself for a few moments before pulling out once again. Moaning for him to continue, he obliged and slipped his wondrous erection deep into her just as she heard some other noises coming from behind her. Raising herself up she looked over her shoulder, Jo saw Pam settling down on Pete's thick erection as he relaxed back on the couch behind Ken.

"Hey," Jo called over to them breathlessly. Staring transfixed as Ken continued to fuck her in the ass, she watched as Pam stripped off the rest of her bikini and removed Pete's trunks before settling down onto the couch.

Pam was feeling awesome and incredibly aroused at the anticipation of having sex, and even more so by the unanticipated display of Ken fucking Jo on the floor in the middle of the cottage. The pot she'd smoked was also removing any inhibitions she might have had about public displays of sexuality, and instead she was really ready for a good fucking as she watched Ken taking Jo from behind on the floor right in front of them. Pam had been approached a couple of times by some pretty good looking women, both at college and at bars nearby her work, but never had any interest. Watching Ken fuck Jo was a totally new experience and she was eager to get Pete onto the couch while the other two went at it.

As Pam and Pete settled, Ken checked over his shoulder as Pam slid herself slowly down on Pete's urgent erection. Ken and Pete had been in similar situations in the past where a group of them and some close friends had had a casual gathering into a quasi-orgy, with horny girls blowing guys or getting more intimate in the bedroom or on a couch. One time, things had turned into a full blown fuck fest, as Ken and a few buddies, including Josh, had managed to have three different girls suck or fuck him in one night. Walking through the apartment with naked women in various positions having oral or straight sex had been the most exciting night of his life, up until now. Looking back to Jo, he could hear squeak and groan in intense pleasure as he slowly moved in and out of her tight asshole. Jo turned herself so she could get a better view of Pam as she rose and fell on Pete's cock, and it seemed like both of them were almost competing in intensity and volume of the sound they made as they fucked.

Wanting to get a better view himself, Ken nudged Jo's shoulder to indicate he wanted her to shimmy around so that they could both face the couch. Now, Ken grinned, he could fuck Jo from behind while getting a great view of Pete's cock ramming up into Pam at the same time. Ken's excitement built quickly now and he was conscious of the fact that he would soon reach the point of no return as he felt Jo furiously rubbing her clit as he thrust his thick cock deeply into her. Fucking her ass faster and faster, he sensed the change in Jo's moans and groans and knew she would orgasm in moments. Suddenly, Jo's body stiffened and then her hips bucked while a long low gurgle came from deep within her. Feeling her orgasm pulse around his cock pushed Ken over the edge and her thrust into her fully one last time before he erupted in a massive load that filled her and gushed out onto the towel beneath them.

As Jo bucked and heaved, she couldn't keep her eyes focused on Pam and Pete who fucked heroically on the couch, with Pam bouncing up and down as Pete pounded her from beneath. Slowly resolving from her body's convulsions, Jo felt Ken pull out and had to let herself down onto the carpet to catch her breath. While the two panting bodies intertwined and kissed, softly touching each other while their breathing returned to normal, the squeals and groans from the couch caught their attention once again and they curled up together to watch the performance unfold.

Incredibly excited by the unbelievable opportunity to see Ken ass fuck Jo, Pete alternated his attention between them and Pam as she bounced up and down on his cock. His excitement was in sync with her passion and he could hear his balls slapping beneath her as he thrust up to meet her at each stroke. 'Wow, this is great,' he thought, certainly being the best sex he'd ever had. Pam was a vision of loveliness. The blond bombshell was like no other woman he'd been with before, and it was obvious that she loved sex by the way she ground her hips and was thrusting herself onto him and also by the blowjob she gave him earlier. While not being especially creative, it was however very enthusiastic.

Concentrating on the feeling of his cock penetrating her, Pete shifted to get a better angle and was rewarded by her sharp intake of breath on the next down stroke. Her face melted and she crouched forward to kiss him eagerly while pressing her hips even more energetically to stimulate her sensitive zone. Pulling back again, Pam looked down and smiled, biting her lower lip and she continued to bear down and jam herself onto Pete even more urgently than before. Her hair was flying and she worked her hips to feel every inch of him as she impaled herself. As her breathing became more ragged and the sweat started dribbling down between her breasts, Pete provided some additional attention to her nipples and rubbed up to her shoulders before she finally exploded and collapsed against his chest. When she came, Pete grabbed her hips, slamming up into her one last time as he spewed forth a huge gush of cum that soaked his cock and dripped out of her and down onto his balls. Holding her close until their jolting bodies returned to some semblance of normal, Pam got off and sat down beside him, grasping his arm in both hands as she curled up to his chest. Pete lay back and put his arm around Pam's shoulders, kissing her on the cheek as the two enjoyed their closeness while they relaxed.

"Wow, great job," Jo exclaimed as she got up from the floor in front of them. Ken stood, his face betraying his amazement at having just watched his buddy fuck this blonde goddess.

"Yeah, fuckin' excellent. That was really hot," Ken added as he went over to the kitchen. "Want a cold one?"

"Yeah, sure," Pete responded as he blew out a long sigh of relief. He was incredibly pleased that his erection had lasted as long as it did. He wasn't sure if it was the result of the amazing blowjob Pam gave him earlier or as much as likely from the pot they'd smoked, but either way, he hoped Pam enjoyed the fucking she'd got. Smiling broadly at Pam as she cuddled beside him, she smiled back then scooted down onto the floor, giggling wildly again as she got Jo into huddle mode, probably to compare notes. Ken walked back and handed Pete a fresh beer while the girls spoke quietly for a couple of minutes. Pete noticed that Jo was listening to Pam while at the same time she was watching him, a hungry look forming on her face. Nodding, Jo got onto her knees and slowly crawled towards Pete. Slowly pushing his knees apart, Jo reached out and grasped his thick cock, raising it to her lips and licking the head while he stared at her in amazement.

"Oh, I can't let this go to waste, can I," Jo whispered huskily as she licked around the head. Groaning at the sensation of Jo's circling tongue, Pete sat back, still holding his drink, and let events play out, allowing her to work on him however she liked. Sliding her mouth down onto him then back, Jo released his growing erection and moved her lips down it's length, forward and back from his balls to the tip, licking off his and Pam's cum as she went. It only took a minute before Jo had Pete breathing heavily again as Ken stood watching in amazement as Jo brought Pete back to full staff once again. Getting up, she quickly slid down onto his thick shaft and bounced up and down in reckless abandonment as she focused on her own pleasure. For several minutes, she continued and hollered loud enough that it would have threatened to wake the neighbors, if there were any nearby. Luckily for them, there weren't.

Ken laughed as he drank his beer. "Wow, you really have a talent."

Jo smiled with half closed eyes and only took a few more strokes before she held Pete close, shuddering with a gasp at her release. A minute later, she jumped off Pete's lap with a laugh and with his cum dripping down her leg she sat down beside a bewildered Pam. 'Hmmmm, yeah, that WAS great!" Jo exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, glad to be of service. You must be really horny," Pete said as he took a couple quick gulps of his beer. Pam nodded in agreement as she came over to the couch and cuddled against Pete once again. Taking a couple of sips from his beer, Pam tilted her head at the sound of grunts and moans coming from the bedroom which had caught her attention.

Chapter 15

Jess's pussy ached as she led Josh down the hall and into the cottage's rearmost bedroom. Moving to the side of the bed and pulling Josh close, Jess kissed him with an eagerness she could barely contain. Moving across his broad chest, her hands explored his back and arms as she licked his nipple and then further down his belly as she sat on the edge of the bed. Pressing her palm against his hard erection, her arousal from playing with Jo taking over her actions. Thinking back to stroking off his beautiful cock in the shower yesterday Jess wanted to taste him first before moving on to something more interesting. Looking up, she slowly slid her lips over the swollen head and became even more enthused as she watched Josh watching her sucking him, sliding it deep into her throat as he growled at the wonderful sensation.

Josh was in heaven as he stared down at Jess. She was licking and sucking him, jamming his cock into her mouth like there was no tomorrow. He was convinced that the session she just had with Jo had gotten her incredibly aroused, to the point where she was trying to bring him off in record time. Cocking his head to one side, he looked down and saw that she had one hand between her legs and was frigging her clit as fast as she sucked his cock. In and out, Jess thrust herself upon him, taking time to lick along his shaft and balls as she went, slathering his dick with spit so she could easily take him more deeply into her throat.

1...456789