Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

We all stepped into the elevator. Denise pressed button3. The elevator first turned then descended silently. We stepped out and entered the dungeon room through a heavy silk curtain. The young girl didn't hear us enter the room and was startled when Denise addressed her. "Feeling a little distressed are we?"

"Yes madam, please have mercy!" The girl answered.

"Mercy?"

"Please madam!"

"I don't think you have earned mercy. Come to think of it I don't even think you have what it takes to even be a useful slave."

"I promises you, madam, I want to be a slave. Your slave, madam."

Anna and I could see the girl was in agony as the bucket had at least 3 gallons of water in it. The rope was as taught as a guitar string and she was sweating profoundly.

"Promises don't mean a thing to me. A worthy slave has to prove herself."

"Anything madam, I'll do anything, please!"

"It just so happens that I have two young ladies here who would like to become mistresses."

"Now you have a choice. You can either stand there for another hour or two and then I throw you out of here or choose to have these ladies show me there skills with the crop and cane and prove to me you have it in you. Which do you choose?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Crop and cane madam!"

Are you really sure? These ladies have never punished anyone before and they might draw blood!

"I trust you will guide them correctly madam."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't!"

"Out of nothing the slave G appeared."

"Let her rest for a half an hour then string her up on the hook." Denise said.

"In the mean time have Slave S bring us ice tea in the garden."

"But of course, madam."

Denise led us out of the room via the main door.

The door normally used by servants and slaves. It accessed the hallway to all three dungeons and we followed it around to the stairs up.

Her garden was beautiful, not a weed to be seen, slave S came out shortly after we sat down.

"You will guide us with the new girl won't you Denise?" Anne said starting the conversation.

"Of course I will! Just start off the way you think you need to and I'll interrupt when necessary. Don't be scared but don't be too anxious either".

We talked for about an hour longer. We felt like sisters that had been parted and recently found each other again.

Large leather cuffs held the girls wrists together. A chain from the ceiling, hooked onto rings in the cuffs, held her standing with a spreader bar holding her feet apart.

I stood behind the girl and Anna diagonally in front.

Denise hadn't gagged her and had told her that she, for this time, didn't mind if she screamed.

Seeing that this session was to prove herself a worthy slave, Denise gave the girl a coin to hold. If she wanted to stop at any time she could drop the coin and the session would stop, she would fail the test and be sent away.

Denise sat down in a large black leather chair and nodded us to begin.

My cane whooshed through the air and landed across the girl's defenseless naked buttocks.

The girl moaned as the pain spread through her. She yelped when Anne's crop struck her left breast.

A cry, yelp, scream or grunt followed each of the following times either the crop or cane landed on her nakedness.

The girl's body was covered in red stripes when Denise stopped us.

Mistress A, try sticking your finger up her cunt.

Anne complied. "It's totally dry madam!"

"Precisely! This girl is a slave. She needs a lot of pain before she becomes aroused. You're both a little soft and need to step up the force your using to satisfy her expectations."

"Mistress C you see the stripes on this slaves hind side? They're all over the place. They need to be more uniform. Try to place each stripe either above or below the one before. You to mistress A. stripes are nice but this slave needs welts.

And don't be shy, or afraid, to go lower!" Denise pointed to the girls pubic mound and gave a wicked grin.

We commenced and followed our instructions. Soon the girl was screaming in agony but clenching on to the coin determined not to fail her test.

We turned the girls body into a mass of glowing red welts. She was horse from screaming out her pain but still standing till Anna thrashed her, square across her pubic mound, with a vicious backhand.

Denise clapped her hands "Bravo, that was splendid"

"Mistress A, now try getting your finger in her."

"Wow! She's soaking wet all downs her legs!"

"Exactly! You did an excellent job. You see, the more you punish them the more aroused they become."

"She didn't drop the coin!"

"No, I know. Her hand is probably so sweaty that it's stuck there and she would have had to shake her hand to drop it purposely. What do you think of her?"

"She's very determined to say the least."

"She looks beautiful too, I added "specially now with all those welts."

Denise nodded. "Your both right. I didn't think she would stand the test to be honest."

"Will you keep her?"

"I don't really have the room but if you want to keep her for yourselves I guess I could find a place for her."

Slave G appeared again silently.

"Did you get the whole session on tape?" Denise asked.

"Yes madam I did. I think a copy of it will be worth more than we've got in the past madam."

"I can imagine so too because I thoughoroly enjoyed the show."

"I looked around for the camera, then for the window of the observation room but couldn't find either."

Denise smiled. "There are 12 cameras in each room down here."

"12!" I blurted out. I can't even see one!"

Denise laughed again. "I don't need to point them out but rest assure your little show was filmed from 12 different angles."

"Slave G will go through the material and edit the best footage and make a DVD. Word goes out that there is a new DVD on the market and our clients will gladly pay us what we ask. With that we keep this whole show running comfortably."

"What do you think you can ask for a copy of our little show tonight?"

Denise shrugged and looked at slave G quizzically.

"For this one we can probably ask 1000 + madam" Slave G chimed in

"Well-done girls! A half hours pleasure and you've earned us about 150,000 bucks, not bad for beginners!"

"Take care of the girl Slave G, I'll be in my room and do not want to be disturbed."

Denise took us upstairs to her room. An expensive room to say the least. A massive round bed on the left an enormous dresser on the right and a double door stood half open to an equally large bathroom.

Denise unbuckled the thin belt of her summer dress and quickly slipped out of it. Her underwear was expensive lace and looked absolutely stunning.

"That little session downstairs has made me all sweaty, so I'm going to take a shower. In the mean time you two can do one of two things. One: you go through the door you came in through and slave G will drive you anywhere you want without a question. Or Two: your both in bed when I come back and we have sex together."

After Denise disappeared into the bathroom Anne and I glanced at each outer then stripped naked.

Denise smiled when she came back. "Glad you decided to stay!"

She looked stunning even without clothes on. Gracefully she slid between the silk covers of the bed and passionately kissed us both on the lips.

The first ten minutes we kissed, cuddled and softly played with each other.

Soon we were all fingering each other as things heated up.

How's your experience with cocks? Denise asked

I've had a few but I can't say they were a great experience and Anne is theoretically a virgin!

"Oh dear you poor thing no wonder your lesbian. Well, if you want, I can let you experience a strap-on? It's actually better than a real cock as it doesn't need Viagra to stand or go limp before you have a chance to come."

"Sounds very interesting! I'm all for it what about you Anna?"

"It sound like fun to me too "

Denise pushed a button on the panel in the headboard and a draw slowly rolled open from the side of the bed.

A whole draw full of sex toys to choose from lay in front of us. Butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, hand cuffs, ropes, gags crops and strap-on's in sizes from middle finger to "oh my god I'm having a baby!"

Denise chose a normal sized one of about 8'' long, strapped it on and lay down on her back.

Anna straddled Denise after I applied a good dollop of K.Y. on the head of the extruding prick.

"Now go slow Anna, if it hurts stop and wait a bit" Denise instructed.

I held the cock in place as Anna slowly fitted the head into her pussy.

Anna slowly impaled her self down the shaft till about half way then stopped and flexed her tummy a couple of times.

All 8'' slowly disappeared and Anna fell forward into Denise's open arms. After a minute or two Denise started to rock her hips back and forth but soon Anna was back up on her hands and knees fucking the strap-on wildly.

I massaged Anna's breasts as she rode the strap on. Soon her moaning signaled her up coming orgasm.

As the first wave exploded from her groin I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. The effect was as expected, Anna climaxed enormously, throwing her body into spasms that rocked her to the core.

Anna fell onto Denise and lay motionless till her orgasm totally subsided.

Denise kissed and hugged her till she rolled onto the bed next to her.

I positioned myself on my hands and knees as Denise re-lubed the strap on.

The cock felt wonderful when it slipped into me and silly, as it seems I started to count the thrusts like I did with boys.

8, 9, 10! This was good! 18,19,20, 21! So far a new record as no one has made it over 18 thrusts.

I've never had an orgasm whilst being fucked from behind so this was a first for me.

I'm not sure if we made 50 because my cunt exploded in an orgasm that came from no were but knocked me out!

Anna softly patted my cheek to wake me up. "You ok, silly?"

"Oooh my god that was amazing." I moaned.

"I've never been fucked like that but it's better than the real thing I guarantee you that!"

"I thought it was amazing too! How 'bout we give Denise a special treatment?"

Denise straddled the strap-on I had donned whilst Anna massaged her ample breast and her perfect behind.

Denise took Anna's hand and led it to her little hole.

Anna understood so she repositioned herself behind Denise and lubed her finger with K.Y.

Slowly Anna drew circles around the proffered orifice as to tease Denise.

Together we had never played with each other's ass holes but Anna had no fear and slowly massaged her finger in.

Denise purred like a pussycat. "More" she whispered."

Anna obliged her wishes and soon had 4 fingers in the tight hole whilst I fucked her dripping wet pussy.

Anna poured more K.Y. on her hand, added her thumb and carefully pushed. Denise didn't stop her but held her breath as Anna pushed her knuckles past her anus.

We both held still till Denise breathed again and motioned us to carry on.

Amazement shone on Anna's face as she fisted Denise's rectum.

"This totally freaking me out Cyn! I can feel that big cock fucking her!"

"You like it Denise?" I whispered.

"You have no idea sweetheart! I just need the finishing touch."

She took Ann's free hand and laid it flat on her butt.

"I think she wants you to spank her Anna! Is that what you want Denise?"

"Yeeess!"

"How hard do you want to be spanked Denise?"

"As hard as possible!!"

"Hear that Anna? She likes the pain orgasm too!"

"Hmmm I do, but I'm likening this new role as mistress and I think some manners would be appropriate!"

"Yes I think your right Anna!"

"I looked Denise in the eye and cocked an eyebrow."

"Please mistress Anna; please spank my horny little ass!"

Anna smiled. "That sounds more like it!" The sound of a good hard spank rang out in the room.

Denise moaned loud and another smack rang out.

With in minutes Denise was on the verge of an orgasm as Anna swatted her ass again and again with all the force she could bring up.

On the moment Denise did climax she jerked forward to our surprise, thus ripping the strap-on and Ann's hand out of her in one swift movement. Her orgasm was earth shattering and she squirted her cum all over my tummy before she collapsed on top of me gasping for air.

We finished our amazing sex afternoon with a hot shower,

Denise kissed us both goodbyes after we promised to come back the next day and slave G drove us home.

School was out early the next day so we had slave G picked us up directly after school.

Denise was waiting in her library and as soon as we appeared she greeted us both with a big, passionate kiss.

"So good to see you both, I've been waiting anxiously all morning!"

"The DVD of yesterdays session is already a big hit with our closest customers. We sent them all a clip and they're going head over heels to get the first copy. One of the clients has offered us $5000 for the first copy."

"We've decided to keep this DVD a limited edition so only 100 copies will be made and offered to the highest bidders."

"Wow that sounds great Denise. How much are they offering?"

"About $2000 a copy so far but I have a hunch that the price will go up!

"Anna was as equally stunned as I"

"Yes you heard right! That session has made us an estimated $200,000 so far so I'm giving you both $25,000 each!"

"Wow 25,000 bucks that's a lot of money!"

"It is, but don't spend it all at once now." Denise joked.

"I wouldn't know where to spend it all" Anna said.

"Oh, I know a few places where you could spend it all at once and more! But lets not over do it."

"Did you have anywhere in mind Denise?"

"Well there is one little boutique that I think we should visit soon."

"We'll go by your good judgment. What is there line of fashion?"

"Mainly leather but they also have latex."

Anna and I giggled. "We thought as much!"

"How's the new girl?"

"Well Anna she's doing very well indeed, she asked about you two this morning."

"What did she ask?"

"When you were coming back!

Think she enjoyed her little session don't you Cyn?

Well if she's asking specially about us, I guess so!

Guess we should go and have some more fun with her then.

She's down in the dungeon cleaning the floor.

You joining us Denise?

But ofcourse wouldn't miss it for the world but how about we get you both nicely dressed for the occasion?

You have something that will fit us?

I'm pretty sure we'll find something appropriate.

Denise took us through the library entrance and into her toy room. At the back of the room there was a French door that led into a huge walk-in closet.

This is for guests when I have a party.

Soon we were dressed in Fine black leather outfits that looked very sexy and not cheap.

We both chose whips for today's session along with a few small items of interest.

The new girl didn't hear us enter the dungeon as she was scrubbing the floor with a nailbrush.

Denise snapped her fingers to get her attention.

"Oh sorry madam D, I didn't hear you come in."

Obviously you didn't! How about taking your expected position!

The new girl bowed her head, parted her legs wide and folded her arms behind her back.

"Your skin has recovered wonderfully fast," Anna said as she slowly walked around her.

Yes mistress A it has.

Does it hurt anywhere?

No mistress A!

Excellent, Were you able to sleep comfortably?

Yes mistress A, I did.

After you wanked your self of course!

"Yes mistr...." The girl just then realized she had reveled her disobedience.

"I'm very sorry mistress it will never happen again! I promise."

"Your not sorry you pathetic little slave you know we have cameras every were and can see every little step you take."

"However you will be sorry when mistress C and I are done testing our skills with these whips! "

Have you ever been whipped?"

"No Mistress A!"

"Well then it will be a first for all of us now won't it."

Anna flipped a coin into the air. " Mistress C tits or tails?"

Tits! Anna reveled the coin on the back of her hand. Tits it is!

I cuffed the new girls wrists with board leather cuffs and attached them to the hook that Anna had let down. With the click of a button the new girl was slowly hoisted up till she was standing on her toes.

"The punishment for wanking is 24 lashes. Seeing you belong to us we will give you the 24 lashes... Each, for your disobedience as you have disobeyed us both! Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress C" the girl said in tiny voice 48 lashes with the whip."

"It seems like quite a punishment but we are going to make it more pleasurable for you, if not harder! I held out my hand and showed her three tiny vibrators with small alligator clamps attached.

Have you had these before?"

"No mistress C, but I have seen them in a catalogue and know what they are for m'am."

"Do you know why there are three?"

"One for each of my nipples and one for my clit Mistress C."

"My, you are a clever little slave!"

I took her nipple between my fingers and softly massaged it till it was fully erected then held the toy in front of her face and opened the clamp, reveling the tiny metal teeth.

I held it over her erect nipple and slowly let the teeth sink into her soft skin.

She sucked in a deep breath as the pain spread through her breast.

She moaned when the teeth of the second clamp bit into her other soft nipple but cried out loud when the clamps tiny teeth bit into her defenseless clit.

A soft humming could be herd, after I turned on the vibrators, mixed with the soft moaning of the girl.

"After you have counted out your punishment you have permission to orgasm but if you cum before, we start the whipping again from zero."

I took my position on the slave's right hand side guessing the right length of the whip.

Keep your legs spread or we'll put a spreader bar between them and start over again.

"Yes Mistress C."

"Are you ready to count your punishment little slave."

"Yes Mistress C."

"Don't miss any, if you do it doesn't count."

I had guessed the distance correctly. The first lash ran just over her nipples with the end folding around her breast ending on the soft flesh of the side.

Prepared or not the girl was surprised by the pain and screamed uncontrollably.

When she caught her breath again she counted out the stroke.

Anna's stroke eluded the same cry of agony after it cut across the girl's buttocks, instantly leaving a vicious red welt.

"Two " thank you mistress's"

"Sorry little slave but you are mistaken! That's one from me and one from mistress A so we'll drop that one and you can start again at one with mistress A."

The new girl hung, motionless, in her restraints when we finished her punishment. She did remarkably well in counting each stroke and climaxed ferociously after she counted out the 50th stroke.

Her front and back was covered in bright red welts from shoulders to her knees.

Her face was a mess. Tears and spit drooling down her chin yet she looked satisfied.

Unable to keep herself standing she slowly sank down to a pile as we let her down.

Breathing hard it took about 5min. before she first moved and in the mean time Denise told us how wonderful the show was and how much it had turned her on.

She pushed a button on a small intercom on the table next to the couch she was sitting on.

Yes Madam? Came the prompt voice of slave G.

"Send down three available slaves"

"Yes Madam, as you wish."

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Slave G followed by three naked younger slaves entered the room.

Slave G briefly glanced at the new girl as she passed and lined the slaves in front of each of us.

Denise slid forward on the couch. We followed suit.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
123456...8