Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

"That would be so wonderful Doctor"

"I'll just leave you here alone to freshen up and get dressed. On your way out we can take care of the service charge for this visit, then"

"Gladly doctor, can I make another appointment for this week?"

Denise smiled, " you enjoyed it that much then did you?"

"Yes madam D, please?"

Lets not go to fast in the beginning shall we? I'll see you next week!"

We just got in the door, at home, when the phone rang, it was mum.

She sounded very happy and said that she'll be home soon and that we should go out for dinner tonight 'cos she didn't feel like cooking.

That it self was a bit odd, as she always loved to cook when we were there, but we agreed and would be ready when she came home.

Dinner was great. We ate at one of the best Thai restaurants in the city. Mum asked what we had been doing whilst she was gone. We couldn't tell her the truth so we said we slept in and then met a friend in town.

We asked her what had happened that se was so happy and radiant.

"I've got the results back from the exams today and it seems that I've mastered each one of them top of the class! The hospital has offered me a very good position and I just want to celebrate. Actually I'd love to stand up here on the table and scream 'YES' right now.

We all giggled.

It was late when we all got home so we all went, pretty much, straight to bed.

"Where you able to get the camera set up Anna?"

" I had to do it quick but I think we can see what's going on!

Anna fired up the computer and made a connection. "I love Bluetooth"

We watched the bird's eye view of mum's room for about 15 minutes.

Mum had gone to the bathroom, put on her sleeping gown and gone straight to bed, where she lay motionlessly.

"What do you think, Cyn?"

"Looks like she's fast asleep, she'll never hear us."

At the, silent, count to three we pulled back the bed sheet. Indeed she didn't hear us as we snuck into the room but now mum had a terrified look on her face as she bolted up in bed.

"What the hell are you two doing?" she screamed as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting.

Anne silenced mum by putting a finger over her lips and looking her dead in the eye.

"We're here because you haven't followed you doctors instructions mother." I said as I dropped my dressing gown and lay down on the bed naked.

"Wh...what... What are you talking about?"

"No need to act innocent mother, Madam Denise told you this morning to masturbate each night before you went to sleep.

Mums face was crimson again. She starred at the strap on Anna was adjusting after she had too dropped off her dressing gown.

Mum looked like a deer caught in the headlights whilst she blathered out "This can't be true, no! I don't believe it."

I propped up a couple of pillows and sat up against the headboard.

Not following instructions from your Dom is a serious disobedience. Equally serious is the punishment therefore which is 24 strokes on your naked bottom.

Mum gasped. But seeing this is your first time we are going to make this a little more enjoyable for you, you are allowed to lick me whilst Nurse Anne spanks you!

Anne had motioned mum into a kneeling position whilst I spoke to her.

After that Anne is going to fuck you very hard until you come

"Don't worry mother, we are both very experienced. Oh, and no talking or nurse Anne will have to spank you again like she did this morning!"

The end.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
1...345678