Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

The 4 leaders debated what to do and came up with the idea to send Anna across to hut 4 that was only a healthy half hour walk from where we were.

I was a bit disappointed but it did seem the best solution to the situation as Anna was in no state to hike the whole track.

Miss Richardson, our school sports teacher, volunteered to stay with us till the group had hiked around and meet us at hut 4.

We parted sadly and made our way to the hut.

Although Miss Hausen did an excellent job of taping Anna's ankle the walk went very slow.

We were about half way there when Anna announced she had to "go".

"Jeez Anna, we're in the middle of the forest just pee over there somewhere."

"No sis, I really have to go big time!"

"For crying out loud can't it wait?"

I dumped down my backpack and the stuff I was carrying for Anna.

"O.K we'll wait here till you're all done but don't go too far co's I don't feel like dragging you out of the bushes incase you fall again."

Miss Richardson dumped her stuff next to mine and grabbed her camera. "I think there's a water fall not to far away from here, I'll see if I can find it and take some pictures of it in the mean time"

"Sure go ahead, if I know Anna this is going to take at least a half an hour!"

Miss Richardson was brim full of energy and bounced off like she had been bouncing around all morning taking photos of everything and everyone.

I actually enjoyed the rest whilst the other two were gone. As I presumed it took Anna over a half hour before she came back.

"Well I couldn't just squat down co's my ankle hurt so I had to find a fallen tree that I could sit over!"

Miss Richardson arrived about 10 min later raving on about the wonderful pictures she had taken.

Finally we made it to the hut after about two hours. Anna was sore from limping and I from carrying most to Anne's stuff. We immediately lay down on the bunks and rested.

I dozed off for a while but was woken by a strange sound. I perked my ears to hear it again whilst lying still in my bed.

It was very soft but I heard it again. I figured it was coming from the room next door where miss Richardson was.

I looked at the log wall and noticed that some one had removed some of the chalking between the logs thus creating a nice little spy hole into the room next door.

I peered through.

Miss Richardson was sitting at the desk looking at her computer. Although her back was to me I could guess she was masturbating to what she was looking at on the computer.

As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see what she was looking at and was shocked.

I took my cell phone out quietly and photographed through the hole. When I had enough photos I crept out of bed and quietly woke Anna.

" What's up" Anna moaned, clearly woken from a deep sleep.

I put a finger to my lips. In silence I showed Anna the pictures I'd just taken.

" What is she looking at?" Anna whispered.

"I think it's you when you were pooping in the woods"

"The bitch photographed me?"

"Yes I think she did and if I'm right we could have a lot of fun with her if we do this right!"

Anna smiled wickedly, "blackmail?"

I too smiled.

Silently we crept out of bed, silently opened the door to the next-door room and crept in.

At that moment Miss Richardson climaxed. I filmed the whole scene on my phone.

Anna and I softly applauded. "Very nice little shows Miss Richardson!"

"What are you two doing in here? Get out at once!"

"Now, now Miss Richardson or actually I should call you Penny!"

"Perverted Penny sounds better" Anna chimed in.

"W..w..what are you talking about?"

"You see, there's a hole in that wall there behind you and I could see you and what you were looking at on your computer, better yet I could take pictures with this cell phone camera of you and what is on your computer."

Frightened she looked around at the wall.

"Wh..w what are you going to do with those pictures?"

"Well for one, rest assure that I have already sent them to our e-mail and depending on what you do, I'm sure the police would like to ask you some questions and the press would have a field day with you once they got a hold of them!"

"You wouldn't do that ... Would you?"

"As a matter of fact a good friend of our father's is an inspector with the Miami police and with one phone call he'd be up here pulling you and your computer to pieces with a pair of tweezers".

"No don't call him please don't I'll do anything you want just please don't expose me ... Please!"

Penny could see that our threat was genuine and the tears welled up in her eyes. "What do you want me to do?

First of all you can stand up and strip off all your clothes and face that wall till we decide what to do with you.

Penny looked at her computer but knew it was useless as there was no way she could quickly delete the content of her hard drive.

I was about to say, " don't even think about it" when I saw the resignation on her face and she slid her chair back and got up.

Anna hobbled over to the desk and immediately began to rummage through Penny's personal files.

" Looks like little penny here loves to surf the porno sites, especially the female teeny and BDSM sites there are a lot of clips of girls peeing too!"

"It's a wonder this thing doesn't orgasm each time she turns it on."

"Oh my god, check this out Cyn"

I peered over her shoulder. My jaws dropped as Anna played some of the video clips that were piled on the hard drive.

"That's the gym locker rooms at school!!!" "Look there's Andrea, Zoë and Bridgett. Hell, sis she's got the whole room wired.

"Anna pull up our web mail site, I just had an idea."

As soon as Anna opened the email and clicked the compose button I began dictating:

Dear Mrs. Valentine,

It has come to our knowledge that a curtain member of your staff has frequently accessed X rated web sites.

The contents of these sites are somewhat disturbing as there is mainly teenaged material to be found on the sites in question. We seek to investigate further into the matter and ask your, discreet help.

Further we would like to hear if any strange activity has been reported from, or by, the students in your school.

The person in question of our investigation, Miss P Richardson, will soon be invited to our headquarters for questioning as soon as we have obtained all the evidence and the necessary warrants.

If you could please send us a copy of her personnel file and any information that could help us in our investigations.

At the moment there is no information of any crime been committed but seeing the majority of your pupils are of the same age group as young adults displayed on the websites she has visited we think it necessary to investigate the possibility.

Thank you in advance.

Insp. D Monroe.

Chief of Crime Prevention."

"Now have that sent to Mrs. B and to inspector Monroe in Miami first thing Monday morning."

"See what else you can find on that computer and attach it to the email."

Anna went to work and her fingers flew over the keyboard playing one clip after another

" Jeez Cyn, this could be you jacking off in the lav!

I looked to. "Yes it is look at the ring, that's mine! Christ almighty she's got the lava's wired too!"

"Yep she has and at least 1 clip of every one either peeing taking a dump or jacking off!"

Anna muttered something.

"What was that Anna?"

"Oh I just wondered, her phone is hooked up to the comp so she might be uploading the clips of me to somewhere."

"Or to someone!"

Anna looked deeper into the files and addresses.

"You're not going to believe this Cyn!"

"What?"

"Does the name Rutherford ring a bell?"

Rutherford? As in miss Stephanie Rutherford our English and math teacher?

"You bet ya."

I stood behind Penny, who was still sobbing, and took her nipples between my thumbs and for fingers and squeezed tight.

"So Penny, your little lesbo secret is out and your little lover is in this mess up to her eyeballs too! Oh, this just gets better and better all the time. It looks like you are quite a little pervert and I bet your little friend too!

Anna, change that E-mail and add miss Rutherford's name to the list, in the mean time Penny's going to make a phone call!

Nervously Penny made the call to her lover as I instructed her to do whilst Anna changed the E-mail.

"Hi Step, it's me. Please come to the hut over by the waterfall as quick as you can.

Yes, I know your very busy but it is very important!

No I can't tell you why but you have to come, now.

In an hour? Ok But no longer than that please.

Ok bye."

Very good Penny! You followed your first instructions well.

Anna looked uncomfortable. "What up Anna?"

I've got to pee badly but don't want to go to the outhouse.

"Well I've got just the solution!

"You're not thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes I am and I think it's time to start treating Penny like the little slut she is."

Penny, Anna needs you to help her discomfort. Be a good girl now and see what she has for you.

Penny knew what was about to come and stood there hesitantly.

A loud smack rang out as I had spanked Penny's bottom and Penny yelped as the sting traveled through her, naked, behind.

"She doesn't have all day!"

Reluctantly Penny walked over to Anna and kneeled down in front of her.

Anna pulled up her skirt and stripped off her panties then spread her thyes wide apart.

Penny looked pleadingly at Anna."

"Your goings to pee in my mouth aren't you?

"Yes but not from here, you'll have to come a little bit closer than that if you don't want to get wet."

Penny shuffled closer between Anna's thighs.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No I haven't."

"Well there is a first time for everything I guess." Anna grabbed Penny by the scruff of her neck and forced Penny's mouth to her groin, "Enjoy!"

Relaxing her bladder Anna filled Penny's mouth with her golden fluid.

Drinking quickly Penny swallowed the never-ending stream. When it finally did seem to have ended, she took a deep breath. Anna forced the last remnants out and caught Penny by surprise causing her to cough and splutter.

"Now look what you've done," Anna said mockingly.

"You've covered yourself and me in pee! I don't think you have shown me the respect I deserve as your mistress and with that you have earned your first round of discipline."

"Cyndi, how do you think we should punish her?"

"There isn't much here to do that properly with but I remember a way back down the track there was a nice birch tree."

"Penny, run back there and fetch a nice branch for us and don't take longer than ten minutes!"

Penny stood and went to her pile of clothes.

"You can leave those right where they are as we wouldn't want you to run away." I said.

"What if somebody sees me?"

"Well you'll just have to deal with that when it happens. I'm sure you can come up with something, besides no one at school was asked if they minded being watched privately so now you can get a idea how it feels to have your privacy violated too".

Penny looked scared. I looked at my watch. "You now have 9 minutes left better get moving or we'll double your punishment.

In the mean time we continued to rummage through Penny's computer and found that she had a rather dark side to her that she kept hidden away in a hidden file. A file she presuming kept to her self, as we found no evidence to her sharing with Stephanie.

We found the clip of Anna hidden in there but the footage she sent to Steph was edited and showed Anna only peeing!

Penny arrived totally out of breath with a promising length of birch.

I smiled. "Your a little over the time but I'll let it slip as I can see you did your best!"

We made Penny kneel in position next to the desk and questioned her about the hidden files we found.

"Stephanie doesn't like that sort of stuff mistress. Fact is she will gag even when she sees it!"

Time was ticking and we needed to prepare for our second plan, seducing Stephanie

The couch in the sitting room was an old rough leather thing but fitted our purpose perfectly.

I had Penny drape her self over the back of it to give me excellent access to her lovely, Lilly white, naked backside.

She was crying before we even begun but it didn't soften the punishment.

12 violent, deep red, welts ran across her ass.

Our ears still rang from the screams of agony after each blow landed.

Penny's face was a total mess of tears and spit but we left Penny there draped over the couch forbidding her to rub or touch her torched buttocks.

Stephanie showed up bang on time. She entered the cabin without even knocking. Her eyes instantly fell on Penny's flaming red behind.

"Who the hell did this to you sweetheart?" She said after her initial shock.

I stepped out of the darkness from behind the front door. "We did!" I said jesting to Anna who was sitting in a chair also in the darkness.

Steph's eyes adjusted and she gasped. "You two! Just you wait!"

She flipped open her phone and began to dial.

"I suggest you go look in the room next-door before that call goes through" I said calmly closing the door.

She looked directly into my smiling face and closed her phone.

"Nooooo no no no" came a soft cry from the room next-door when she had read the e-mail and saw the opened files and the video clip running continuously on Penny's computer.

"Oh yes yes" I said walking into the room.

Stephanie had her elbows on the table and her head in her hands.

"It appears that you and little Penny have been up to no good at the school gym and have now been caught."

"You can't send this e-mail!"

"We already have... That is, it has a time delay on it and will be sent Sunday night at 10 PM so that it will be on everyone's desk Monday morning"

Stephanie began to cry." I'm ruined... We're ruined!"

"Yes you are, unless you are willing to agree to the proposal that we have and stop that letter from being sent.

Stephanie thought for a minute. "What did you have in mind?"

Actually the deal is very simple, you and Penny do exactly what we want and the letter won't be sent -for now. You or Penny screw up and the letter will find it's way to the school, police and the press."

"That's blackmail!"

"Yes it is, but we'll be tried in court as juveniles whilst you and Penny will certainly end up in jail and lucky to ever find a job when you ever come out.

Tears rolled down her face as she thought of the perspective.

"You can think about it for a moment, if you agree you can position yourself next to Penny over the couch.

The deal will be sealed after you receive 12 strokes like Penny did."

Again Stephanie looked at the computer and saw that it had almost finished uploading all the files to our account. I left her sitting there.

Penny had stopped her sniffling but looked frightened as I took up the birch and flexed it a few times and moved towards the couch.

"Please not again Mistress" she blubbered.

"Don't worry little Penny it's not you who will be getting this but you'll wish it was."

She looked at my questionably then heard Stephanie walk in, naked.

The last stroke fell and Stephanie once again screamed in agony. Penny was in tears too.

"Sorry Stephanie this is all my fault"

Penny too screamed as I lashed her once again square over her already fire red behind.

"I said: No talking!"

"Yes mistress, sorry!

We waited till Stephanie had calmed down from her ordeal then had them both kneel in front of the couch that Anna and I sat down on. "Penny, please tell us every little detail of how you two met and every thing that has happened until now".

Frightened of being caned again Penny told us everything in detail.

I came to the school 2 years ago. I had a bad breakup with my boyfriend and needed a fresh start in life.

Mrs. Bellentine was eager to have me here as the former gym teacher had become pregnant by one of the boys from the university. The whole affair was covered up, then but she made it very clear that she would ever tolerate any scandal, however trivial, ever again.

Being around girls all the time and being in the locker-room as they showered and changed regally I found myself often becoming aroused by there nudity.

At first I denied it but found myself becoming more and more attracted to there feminism and couldn't stop fantasizing about there naked body's when I was alone in my bed.

About a year ago I was so frustrated I decided to go to a club. Scared of being seen in such a place I drove to the big city.

Once there I had become as nervous as ever and sat in the car in front of the bar for about two hours watching the people going in and out.

Finally confident that no one I recognized was in there I gathered all my courage and went in.

The atmospheric was nice and I calmed down nodding and smiling to a few guests.

I sat down on one of the bar stools and ordered a martini.

"Your first time here sweetheart?" the bar tender said as she put down my drink.

"Yes it is!"

"You look very nervous and a little scared, have that drink on me to calm yourself down. Don't worry about anything, love, what happens here stays here."

I smiled, downed the drink and ordered another.

Half way through the next one I noticed the woman sitting on the other side of the bar and I nearly choked on the olive.

Equally embarrassed, staring at me, sat Stephanie.

Before I could recover from my coughing fit she disappeared.

I felt dizzy and nauseous and needed to get fresh air quick. I slammed a 20 down on the bar for my drink and left the club. Outside I vomited.

Back at my car I found a note jammed in the in the window. Skype me: steph69.

It took me forever to get home, as I frequently had to stop and rest or be sick again.

Back at home I sat in front of the computer for ages before I had the guts to call. The phone thing rang 2 times and Steph answered.

First we just said "Hi" to another.

"Didn't know you smoked!" I said seeing Steph smoking.

"They've been lying in my draw for about 4 years now" she said inhaling deep an obviously enjoying and slowly exhaling again "Do you"?

"Oh, I've never tried but I could do with something intoxicating now"

"Thanks for calling me, that was quite a surprise back there. Didn't know you went to those kind of places." she finally said breaking the ice.

I shrugged, "The first time in my life. I sat outside for hours before I dared to go in!"

Steph nodded. "I've been there twice before but this too was my first time inside."

We talked back and forth for about an hour till Stephanie invited me over to her house. I accepted and drove over.

As soon as I was in the door we kissed. It was amazing for both of us as we both had been having the same feelings and frustrations bottled up inside for a long time.

We ended up in bed and explored each others body's with our hands, lips and tongues.

Over the course of the next few weeks we both found out that we had both been seeking the same thing in that bar that night. We had good sex and loved each other's company but we both missed a dominant partner.

We both had vivid fantasies and tried to accommodate each other but found that we both were not "that" what we wanted.

We pondered the web sites in search of a suitable Dom, but either where disappointed or afraid to make a date or it was just too far away to drive.

We both enjoyed voyeurism and watched a lot on the web but that got a little boring so we decided to acquire our own material, as we thought it was more exciting to spy on people we both knew, by bugging the gym.

The project took only a week. Each night I would take one of the motion detectors from the, already existing security system, home and Stephanie would build a tiny camera in to it at night.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
123456...8