Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

In Unisom the three slaves knelt down between our legs and began licking our hot pussies.

Within minutes we were all moaning.

Denise put her hand behind her slave's head and pushed her mouth against her sex.

"Don't spill anything!" She said.

We thought she was going to cum but seeing the slave swallow vividly we realized Denise was peeing right into the slaves mouth.

The slave did a good job of swallowing but made the mistake of pulling her mouth away too soon and when Denise pushed her slaves face was sprayed full.

"6" Denise called and pushed again catching her slave off guard "12".

Quickly the slave placed her mouth back and drank the last drops Denise squeezed out.

"How dare you put your filthy wet face back and soil me with my own piss. Denise growled to her slave. For that I'm doubling your punishment!

No madam! Please don't, the slave cried, my breasts have just healed form the last beating you gave me with that awful crop, madam!

The crop it is then! Maybe you will learn your lesson once and for all and don't even think of saying another word or I'll triple your punishment!

The slave bowed her head " yes Madam"

After multiple orgasms we ended the afternoon showering in Denise's bathroom.

Dresses back into our normal clothing Slave G drove the 3of us in the Limo to the boutique that Denise had in mind.

Obviously Denise was a well-known customer in the boutique as we were ushered into a rather large back room. Denise took a seat on the leather armchair and within a minute of standing scarcely clad young girls brought in two other chairs.

The owner of the establishment joined us when we were sitting comfortably. She kissed Denise on the cheeks three times, which probably meant that she was Dutch. This became obvious when she spoke. She ordered one of her girls to bring in Champaign with a heavy Dutch accent.

The girl bowed her head and silently disappeared.

Denise and Yvonne chatted as the girls silently brought in a small table, ice bucket 4 glasses and a bottle of Dom Pérignon. Carefully one of the girls peeled the foil of the bottle and un-twisted the wire holding the cork.

Holding the bottle in a white serviette she twisted the cork. Surprised by the force the cork popped out with a loud bang before she could properly relieve the pressure.

Champagne gushed out, spilling onto the floor. The girl looked mortified and blushed. Madam Yvonne was furious!

She excused her self to us and walked to the middle of the room. From her long black leather boot she drew a riding crop and slapped her boot with it and pointed the crop to the floor.

Tears were already rolling down the girls face as she fell to her knees on the appointed spot. She stayed in an upright position but reached back, twisting her hands out so that her thumbs were on the outside as she grabbed her ankles neatly spreading her knees apart.

Her breasts were not small and when she tilted her head back they seemed to lay perfectly expelled from her chest.

Yvonne's crop did not have a leather flap but a thin nylon semi stiff cord at the end. The sound it made was like a bullet whistling through the air as she whipped the young girls soft defenseless breasts.

Clenching her teeth the girl tried to bare the agony but soon after the 10th stroke she screamed out in a blood curdling cry of agony as Yvonne continued her lashings in rapid success.

When the beating stopped Yvonne looked up to us. "Did anybody count?"

Still surprised we shook our heads.

"49! Guess where nr 50 is going to go?"

The young girls breasts where a mass of deep purple welts. No mercy had been shown to the sensitive areolas, blood dripped from the welts where the soft flesh had been whipped more than twice.

Yvonne positioned herself behind the girl and grabbed her hair.

The girls knees came off the floor as Yvonne pulled her back. The girls eyes darted wildly around in anticipation of where the last stroke would land.

The crop flashed through the air and landed square on the girl's soft pubic mound, whipping the nylon end around cutting into the soft folds of the girls open virgina.

As the pain spread though the poor girls pubes she screamed out louder than before, her eyes rolled up and she fell unconscious.

"Sorry about that but you do understand that there are things that need immediate attention" Yvonne said as she sat down again.

Denise smiled "But of Corse we understand!"

Anna and I both agreed, nonchalantly, as if the whole thing was nothing more than an interrupting phone call though our hearts pounded in our chests.

"What is the nature of this visit so un announced?"

"Well, these two young ladies each need an assortment of items for their future role as promising mistresses!"

Yvonne smiled from ear to ear! "Are we talking about an 'assortment' or a 'full assortment?"

"Full assortment!"

Yvonne clapped her hands and the two girls standing at the door ran off. "It's always a pleasure doing business with you Denise!"

The entire staff lined up before us as they showed us everything they had to offer in the shop. After an hour or so we had decided on each item that was presented.

Anna still had two crops in her hands contemplating which one she liked most. "Its hard to decide, this one feels better but this one looks better and I'm unsure which one would inflict the most... discomfort."

"Would you like to have a demonstration to help you decide?" "That would make things easier Madam Yvonne!"

Yvonne looked to the girl standing at the door, which ran off at the slightest nod from her superior.

Shortly later two naked twin girls entered the room and bowed their heads.

The girl at the door handed Madam Yvonne a pair of thick leather handcuffs. Yvonne cuffed the twins together and gave each one, one of the crops that Anna hadn't decided on.

"The rules are as usual! The one who looses will not allowed to cum for a month and has to pleasure the winner each day to the winners likings!"

"Let the game begin!" The twins stepped to the center of the room. Yvonne had cuffed the twin's together knowing that one was left-handed and the other right. The look in the girl's eyes became vicious as they both wanted to win. Being of equal strength, build and determination the quality of the crop would determine the winner.

The first lash rang out followed by loud yelp as the soft flesh under the opponent's breasts turned bright red.

The fight was fierce, the two, previously white bodies of the twins now reminded one of a blue sky full of white airplane trails on a clear winters day.

One last fierce blow sent the one twin to her knees after the blow had ruptured her nipple, splattering blood along the wall.

We thought we had a winner but her opponent struck back with an unbelievable force that landed exactly on her sisters clit.

Unable to make a sound she slumped to the floor and vomited. The real winner, though in severe pain, smiled and hobbled over to her sister and grabbed her by the hair. Rolling her face upward she positioned herself above her sisters face and pissed on her. "You'll be drinking my piss and cum for a whole month you bitch!"

The decision of which crop to purchase had been made. The other items we had decided on were already in the trunk of the car. A black leather bag was all that slave G held when we exited the boutique. The bag was for if we needed to travel lightly.

"Can you come again tomorrow? Denise asked before we got out of the limo at home."

"Sorry but its mums day off and she home and surely ask if we went out."

"Ok, then I guess I'll have to have Gwen punish slave A."

"24 strokes with a crop on the breasts is severe don't you think?"

"Nonsense! That's just what she wanted. Didn't you see her grin when she bowed her head?"

We helped mum clean the house after school, then cook dinner. Mum was in her usual good mood when she didn't have to work and we had a lot of fun.

Dad went to the office to finish all kinds of paperwork. He said he rather likes to do it late in the evening because there is no one there to disturb him.

As usual mum had a lot of paper work to do, like paying bills and household organization so she went into the office when we went into our room to do our homework.

Denise was on-line so we chatted with her to find out what had happened whilst we were gone.

Slave Gwen had been allowed to punish the slave and of course she had to make a show of it as it was being filmed. Denise sent us a copy to watch when it was safe.

We watched some TV with mum till it was bedtime and mum wasn't far behind us.

We heard her in her room and when it was quiet we opened the film clip that Denise had sent.

It was the film of how Gwen had punished the slave for her disobedience the day before.

Gwen had all morning to think up something exclusive and came up with platting the slave's hair to a ponytail with a long thick leather thong woven in it. She had the slave kneel on a table and put a spreader bar between her thighs. Her wrists were cuffed together and attached them behind her head to her collar.

The thong was then tied to the spreader bar thus bending the slaves back and giving her unrestricted access to a pair of well-presented breasts.

All along the slave held the much-dreaded crop between her teeth looking terrified.

Whilst nibbling on her nipples Gwen fingered the slaves clit till the verge of an orgasm, then stopped.

Gwen then took the crop and lashed 3, vicious; welts across each naked breast then placed the crop back between the slave's teeth and continued fingering the slaves clit till again, she was about to cum.

Frustrated that she wasn't allowed to orgasm the slave braced herself for the next set of beatings.

Gwen obviously enjoyed cropping her bound slave in a sadistic way as she grinned whilst she placed the next set of six on the underside of the slave's ample breasts, causing the slave to scream in agony.

Gwen stood close behind her slave and whispered in her ear as she pinched and pulled the sobbing slaves nipples. "That's right little slut scream as loud as you can co's you know I love to hear when it hurts, but don't scream your self horse too soon because your only half way there and after I crop the sides of your lily white tits your getting the last six right across these sensitive little nipples!"

The slave screamed out and begged Gwen for mercy.

Gwen just laughed. "Sorry little slut but I have to obey my orders to, madam D said no mercy!"

The welts on the soft white sides of the slave's breasts had turned violent red before the screams of agony had subsided. Tears, snot and spit ran down the slave's terrified face.

Gwen resumed fingering; Anna and I were also rubbing our clits at the same tempo.

"Now little wonderful screaming slut if you satisfy me as I crop your little nipples I'll let you cum! If not I'll give you another six but, don't fear, I will do my best to make you scream like you've never screamed before."

Gwen stepped back and held the crop at arms length. The leather tip of the crop right over the slaves quivering nipple and drew her arm slowly back as far as she could and struck with all the strength she had.

The slave screamed at the top of her lungs as the burning pain spread through her breast.

"Aaahhhh yeeessss, that sounded very good slut, you're doing very well"

The tortured nipples were deep purple when Gwen struck the last blow and the slave nearly passed out. Obviously the screams of agony had pleasured Gwen as she fingered the slave to an overwhelming orgasm.

Anna had climbed on top of me and we licked each other's clit till we both climaxed and fell asleep our bodies entwined.

We were torn out of the deep sleep, by mum. She burst into our room and was hysterical.

"Your father... He's... There's been an accident. The police are coming here now to pick me up."

Anna and I thought we were busted. Naked in bed together but mum didn't seem to notice that fact. As quickly as she came she spun around and disappeared.

Shocked, we both bolted out of bed and threw some clothes on and ran down stairs.

Mum went out the door as we got down stairs so we ran after her only to be apprehended by a female police officer that blocked the doorway with her board shoulders.

We tried to push around her but she simply threw her arms around our shoulders and pinned us against her chest.

"We need to go with our mum!"

"You girls aren't going anywere. You'll find out soon enough what has happened."

Suddenly her eyebrows narrowed. She leaned slightly over to me and sniffed then leaned over to Anne and sniffed again.

She pushed us in the direction of the couch.

"You two, on the couch you on that side and you on this side."

My heart was pounding in my throat, I knew we were busted! So fricking busted! How could we be so stupid? And then be caught by a flippin cop too!

Brunhilda sat between the girls silently and flipped through the TV channels till she found an "I love Lucy" re-run.

Forty-five minutes silence passed before Anne got up and said "I have to use the bathroom" Brunhilda just nodded.

After Anne returned Brunhilda looked at me, "you want to wash your face too"?

I felt the blood drain out of my head, but I did need to pee badly and had to go.

We all sat in silence for about another hour.

A car drove up to the house and we both made a movement to get up.

Brunhilda snapped her fingers and cautioned us to stay seated.

Mum came in followed by two detectives. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were bloodshot form crying but she looked very angry.

She glanced at us but didn't see us. She B-lined it to the bar and poured herself a double cognac. She plonked half of it in one swig. Through the glass she saw the family photo on the wall and slowly lowered her glass without taking her eyes off the photo. She downed the rest of her drink and hurled the glass straight across the room and it smashed square on dads face in the picture.

Anna and I were surprised, as mum usually couldn't hit the back end of a bus with a baseball if it was parked in front of her.

Her language after that was equally surprising "rot in hell you filthy fucking pig, if you weren't dead I'd kill you myself"!

Brunilde stood up slowly and went to mum. She nodded to the detectives, who nodded back and left without a word.

She looked mum in the eye. "Don't blame yourself!"

I've never heard my mum cry but when Brunnhilde opened her arms and offered mum a hug and a shoulder to cry on, she cried like a little girl whose pet just got run over.

Brunnhilda hugged and stroked mums hair till she calmed down.

She poured mum another drink. " What has happened to your husband is terrible but he got what he deserved. As you just said if he wasn't dead you would have killed him yourself. I've see a lot in my career and seen a lot of this thing. You'll deal with it very easily but there's something I need to tell you about of great importance about your daughters!"

Now I'm dead! No, now we're dead I thought.

"My father was a cop too. He was shot in duty when I was about the same age as your daughters. They don't know what has happened but they will find out soon enough. When I found out what happened to my father I was devastated! Everyone tried to help and comfort me in my sadness.

The only one I could really find comfort with was my sister!

We both found comfort in each other and we often shared our beds. We cuddled, cried and talked a lot about our dad till one day our mother found us together asleep in my sisters bed. She scolded us and forbid us to go into each other's rooms.

It felt as if we had been stabbed twice, and to this day I can't forgive her forever doing that.

Comfort eases the pain and suffering, time is needed for closure. If your daughters find comfort together, don't forbid it because you then will not only lost a husband but your daughters too. Do you understand?

"Yes I do, thank you officer"

I couldn't believe my ears! Officer Dias had just given Anna and I a joker card to do what we were keeping a secret!

Mum was a cheap drunk. Soon she could hardly stand so we undressed her and put her in bed. I've seen my mother naked before and so had Anna but now we both became quite aroused seeing mums immaculate figure.

We disappeared into our room and cranked up the computer to find out the latest news.

"Top surgeon slain by pimp!" Was boldly printed over a photo of dads Mercedes.

Next to him in the car was a young female dressed in provocative clothing, also dead.

Feeling the same anger we understood mum.

According to witness's story's, further down the page, he was quite a regular.

I think officer Diaz was right Cyn! I think we are going to need to find a lot of comfort in each other when this hits the news papers.

I think your right Anna, your bed or mine?

Barely a month had passed and our home was sold along with everything that was our fathers.

Mum split all the proceeds into three accounts. Anna's and mine where locked till we where of age and only allowed a curtain amount of spending money a month.

Dads life insurance was worth millions so mum didn't need to go to work, but she didn't feel like hanging up her coat and was determent to go back to school to earn her doctors title.

In the mean time Anna and I where to live in Colorado with our grand parents.

Denise was sad to hear the news but we assured her that we'd keep contact via the Internet and visit her whenever we could.

We instructed slave G to look after the new slave for us whilst we where gone.

Denise had a little party for us before we left. She invited a few of her closest friends over and we had a wonderful time.

Each of the dominas had her favorite slave with them and, each gave a show of how obedient their slaves were.

After that the party turned into a great SM orgy.

We lived about 50 miles out of Denver right by the mountains and surrounded by nature.

The school we attended was a hoot! Boys there were head over heels about us and the occasional fight broke out about us.

At first the girls there were somewhat hostile but after about a week they accepted us as friends and not concurrence as we showed no interest in the silly little farm boys.

Being used to the Miami highlife we found Colorado rather boring. There wasn't much to do in town so we spent most of our time in our room on the computer.

A few of our classmates acknowledged that we were board and asked if we would like to join the local girl guides for some adventure and fun.

Due to the lack of anything to do we joined and were pleasantly surprised.

A Bank holiday was coming up and a hike into the mountains was planned which we were anxious to go on with about 15 other girls.

The day arrived and grandpa drove us to the meeting point at 9 o'clock where we set off for the hike to the first hut, which was about 10 miles away.

We chatted and laughed as we hiked further and further into the mountains.

Anna was ahead of me chatting to Doris about the Miami life we had left behind when suddenly she disappeared.

We all ran over to the spot where she vanished to find a small embankment that she had over seen and fallen off.

About 100 yards down the embankment she was sitting, hysterically laughing, with her backpack half on her back and most of the contender scattered around her.

"You O.K. Anna" I called down

"Yes I think so... Just feel a bit embarrassed"

Anna Tried to stand up but fell side ways.

"Ow" she cried, "I think I've sprained my ankle"

3 of us carefully clambered down and helped her back up the slope.

Miss Hansen, the leader, checked Anne's ankle and diagnosed a severe sprain.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
123456...8