Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

Like a child licking an ice-cream she lapped away at my sensitive spot and had me in ecstasy with in minutes.

She could lick better than either of our teachers, which made me wonder where she had learned it from.

After 3 climaxes I pushed her head back, stood her up and pushed her back to Penny desk.

I laid her back on her back and told her to close her eyes.

Looking at Penny I pointed to Kim's dripping cunt.

Penny understood. Kneeling between Kim's legs she anxiously lapped up the sweet juice that had been dripping down Kim's legs.

Kim kept her eyes closed. A questionable look washed over her face when she heard me climbing up on the desk.

Before she could react or say anything I queened her.

Taking her nipples between my thumb and fingers I began to massage and pull them whilst Penny went to work on her swollen clit.

Waiting for the tell tail signs I applied more and more force.

I moved my hips, maneuvering my little pucker onto Kim's mouth, at first she probed it gingerly then after the initial revolt she stiffened her tongue and forced it my aft as far as it would go.

The Within minutes Kim's body convulsed. I pinched as hard as I could into the soft nipple flesh and she climaxed enormously screaming into the fold of my butt cheeks.

After the waves of her climax subsided I climbed down letting her take a deep breath. Penny looked at me with big puppy eyes and carefully opened her mouth reveling an enormous amount of girl cum.

I smiled "I'm sure Kim would love to share that."

Penny bent over and slowly let the cum run out of her mouth into Kim's.

After cum swapping they kissed and licked any stray drops of cum off each others lips.

"Did you enjoy your little sexual experience here today Little slut?"

" Yes, mistress Cyndi, it was everything I ever dreamed of."

"Well I'm glad you liked it. You can get dressed now and leave"

Kim looked stunned, as if I'd just slapped her in the face.

"What is it Kim?

"I... Thought that ... Well maybe we could... You know mistress."

"No Kim, I don't know. What are you getting at?"

"Well mistress I thought you'd... Possibly ...

"Stop your blithering, say what you want!"

"Your slave Mistress! This little cunt licking slut would like to be your slave, mistress, please?"

I laughed. "What makes you think I have time for a little slut like you? I don't even think you could live up to my standards as a slave. The little session here was just the top of the iceberg!

"I've always dreamed of being a slave and I fantasies about it every day, mistress"

"Dreaming about it and actually being one are two different things. A slave knows she's only allowed to speak when spoken to, to thank her mistress for any punishment she is given, to pleasure her mistress when ever her mistress wants to be pleasured and sign a contract offering her body and sole to her mistress for her to do with as she pleases."

"Mistress, to me your a god sent. Your a dream come true I want to be dominated by you and I'll sign anything you want me to I'll even give you money!"

Money didn't interest me but I played my little game further. I tapped my finger on my chin as I thought, looking into Kim's begging eyes.

"I still don't think you have the stuff it takes to be a decent slave so you can prove it to me by doing exactly what I tell you. Tomorrow I want you to come to school dressed as slutty as you can without breaking any school rules. Something with a short skirt and leave your panties at home! You think you can do that?"

Kim nodded anxiously, "Yes mistress this cunt licking slut won't displease you! I promise you!"

Kim was nearly crying for happiness when she left. I picked up the ruler.

"Now back to you! You masturbating little slut. Who gave you permission to finger yourself?"

Penny blushed deep red, slowly bent over the desk and striped down her panties.

The next day was exciting. I had told Anna everything that had happened and she was quite anxious too. We sat in the last row of desks waiting. Kim was the last one to enter the room.

Jaws dropped when she did, including ours.

Her makeup was definitely slutty, her clothes also but they didn't go too far. She had a pushup bra that drew all eyes to her already ample breasts peaking out under her under sized blouse.

She had followed my instructions very well and sitting down in the desk in front of us she bent all the way down to place her bag on the floor and reveled her pant less ass, perfect!

The lesson was boring history. After 30min. I asked to be excused. Passing Kim I dropped a tiny little rolled up piece of paper inconspicuously on her desk.

Waiting in the rest room I brushed my hair and re-glossed my lips.

Kim came in a hurry. Sorry mistress, This cunt licking slut didn't know which restroom you meant so I had to run and these heels are killing me!

"Your late!"

"I'm .... I'm sorry mistress!

"Turn around and lean over this wash basin."

Kim complied. I flipped up her skirt and spanked her bare ass 12 times in quick succession with the back of the brush.

Kim bit her bottom lip so not to make a noise and braved the burning pain.

After her spanking I motioned her to follow me into one of the stalls.

Kneeling in front of me I made her watch me Pee. After the last drop fell I leaned back and spread my legs.

Kim reached for the toilet paper but I slapped her hand away from it quickly.

She hesitated, then slowly leaned forward and stretched her tongue out.

After cleaning me I took off my panties and shoved the wet crotch into her mouth for her to suck clean. I motioned her to stand with her legs spread.

"Don't cum until I give you permission!"

"Yes mistress" came the muffled answer.

My hand wandered straight up her skirt finding her dripping wet pussy. Easily my finger slipped in and I massaged her sweet little G spot.

Trying to stand still she rested her back on the door. Her knees trembled and she moaned into the panty

By the way she started to rock her hips against my finger I knew she was about to explode, and stopped.

I stood up and retrieved my panty only to replace it with the full length of my wet finger. She quickly licked and sucked my finger clean.

I pulled on my panties and left the stall. "Wait here, and don't dare touch yourself or there hell to pay and you will never become my slave.

Kim stood perplexed nodding dumbly. "Yes mistress!"

15 min after I returned to the class Anna asked to be excused.

She found Kim still standing in the stall where I had left her, perspiring profoundly.

"Well Kim what have you been doing? Rubbing your legs together to get off without touching yourself?" "my my dear, you are a horny little slutt. "Do you want to cum, you horny little slut!

"Yes this little slut wants to cum... Mistress!"

"Well you're not allowed to cum yet but perhaps later if you do as told"

"First I need to relive my self and you can help me after that."

Kim scooted aside making room For Anna to sit then kneeled down between her legs.

Anna smiled to Kim. "I've saved this all morning just for you. I think will have a nice smell to it as morning pee usually does. Why don't you lean in closer so you can smell it's sweet aroma"

Gingerly Kim leant forward anticipating something was about to happen. Her thoughts of what that could happen raced through her head when she felt a hand behind her head tightly gripping her long blond hair and pressing her mouth onto Anna's slit.

Anna relived her bladder. The taste was vile and she had no other option than to gulp it down as fast as she could.

After the last drops ran over her tongue Anna let her go. She fell backwards gasping for air.

"Did you enjoy that, little piss slut?"

Suppressing the urge to throw up. Kim nodded. "Yes Mistress!"

"Well in that case, seeing I know you wouldn't lye to your mistress, you may enjoy it every morning! Aren't you happy about that?"

Unable to admit she lied Kim nodded. "Yes mistress, thank you!"

Alone in the lavatory Kim recalled what had just happened, the prospect of doing that every morning worried her. She looked down in the toilet bowl seeing the, yellow stained, piece of toilet paper and slumped to here knees and vomited violently.

She didn't return to the class.

After sports Anna and I waited for Kim to finish showering. Of course she was the last one under the shower, as she didn't want to see her abused backside.

We stepped in the shower room just as she wanted to walk out.

"Hello slut!"

Kim bowed her head. "Mistress Cyndi, mistress Anna.

" You have been very good all day, you stayed in sight at all times and have not played or touched yourself indecently, as ordered. So we think its time for your reward.

Did you clean yourself properly like a good slave should?"

Yes Mistress Cyndi this slut has cleaned herself properly!

"You mind if we check quickly?"

"Do with this slut as you wish mistress".

I reached out and brushed a finger through her naked folds.

Holding my finger up to my nose I smiled "Good little slut nice and clean."

Already prepared with a finger condom Anna told Kim to bend over and spread her cheeks apart.

Surprise washed over Kim's face but she did as told.

Anna's finger slipped in Kim's little hole slowly as it was very tight and hardly any lube on the condom.

Anna probed Kim's rectum once her finger was all the way in and found what she had expected.

"Oh dear, looks like your not so clean after all little slut!"

"Sorry for my mistake mistress, I didn't realize...."

"It's ok little slut you're new to this, but in the future you will be punished severely for slipping up like that."

In the corner of the shower room was a 15-foot hose that the cleaners used.

We made Kim get on her hands and knees and crawl over to it.

"Have you ever had a enema little slut?"

"No mistress, never!"

"Well seeing it's your first we'll make it as pleasant as we can for you"

Thank you Mistress!

"Don't thank me too soon, my dear!"

Anna slipped the small brass head into Kim's tight little ass and held it there.

I slowly opened the Fawcett and Kim moaned loud as the cold water started to fill her bowels.

After about a quart had flown in, Kim's moaning became louder. By the second she was crying out loud and begging for us to stop.

Her pleads fell on deaf ears. I turned the tap off after about 3 quarts Kim was in agony but looked sweetly pregnant.

"Anna do you think we can squeeze another bit in?"

" We said we'd make it as pleasurable as possible so why don't we ask the little slut"

I shrugged. "What do you think Slut? Do you want us to fill you up some more?"

"The cramping hurts terribly mistress, but... but if it pleases you don't stop, I'm merely a slave and want to please you"

Happy with the answer I decided that she had enough for the first time. Anna slowly removed the nozzle so Kim could close her pucker tightly. We helped her up onto her feet. Standing slightly bent over Kim put her hands behind her head, straining to keep anything from escaping.

She looked so beautiful, naked, perspiring, biting her bottom lip and looking 4 months pregnant.

"Now comes the reward we had for your good behavior but it ends if you let any of that enema escape before I say you can.

Anna cupped her breasts from behind, softly massaging Kim's nipples. My finger went up her wet vagina and massaged her protruding clit.

It didn't take long before Kim started moaning then we intensified our effort.

Kim started trembling so we stopped. "You want to cum, slut?"

"Oh please, mistress" Kim moaned.

"Well you've earned it, but I highly doubt you can hold that enema when you do so well let you finish yourself off. If you can hold it you can use the toilet, if not you can clean the mess you make.

"I understand mistress, thank you for letting this slut cum."

Standing at a safe distance I motioned her to proceed.

Her slender fingers went straight to her clit and rubbed vigorously. She came quickly with a loud cry and an orgasm that made her slowly fall to her knees.

She expelled the enema explosively, it covered her legs and feet spraying all the way back to the wall.

Kim flexed her abdomen forcing another stream of the enema out and continued to do so till all of it was expelled.

The mess and smell was enormous but Kim looked happy, no longer in pain and totally spent.

With instructions to be at our house the next day and expect to sleep over we left her there kneeling in her filth.

Kim arrived at eleven o'clock the next day with a back pack. At first we acted like we were big school buddies and introduced her to the grand parents. They were happy to see us with a friend and yes it was fine if she stayed over the night.

We laughed and giggled all the way up to our room and as soon as the door shut, behind us, the laughing stopped.

"Your late slut!"

"Sorry mistress Cyndi I wasn't sure when to come".

"You should have asked when we told you to come here, yesterday."

"Yes mistress, my mistake."

"Mistakes call for punishment. So we'll get to that in just a moment, first we will explain how things are going to be done until you leave tomorrow. First we'll start out with six strokes each additional time we punish you 2 strokes are added. Secondly you choose which item we punish you with, but choose well as you can't choose the same thing twice. And thirdly you will count each stroke out loud. A stroke not counted, doesn't count."

"I'm sure you understand everything!"

"Very clearly mistress!

"Good now take your clothes off and hang them up in that wardrobe then, under the towel, you'll find an assortment of items that you can choose from."

Kim did as she was told. Naked, she knelt in front of me holding out the cane, of course she could have chosen the crop, paddle, strap or whip but anticipating more punishment she guessed the cane would be the worst if administered more than six strokes.

I took the cane and tapped the end of the bed. Kim stood up and took position on it.

"Your punishment with the ruler has cleared away nicely!"

"Yes Mistress, this slut has taken good care of it with an arnica ointment".

"Well we'll see how long it takes to heal these welts"

The second stroke landed 1/2 an inch under the first and had her screaming into the covers but she did count all 6 correctly and obediently thanked me for each stroke.

After she had calmed down Anna offered her a drink. "it's a pity you were so late. I just couldn't hold it any longer so I kept it here in this pitcher for you. Sadly it's stone cold now but you still should find it delicious"

Kim played her roll as slave excellently. She could lick and finger us both to a wonderful climax repeatedly. She never complained about how we treated her and was grateful when we accepted her as our little play slut.

We brought her along when we went to Steph and Penny, though they were somewhat skeptical but seeing they were not in the position to argue about it, they played along.

Summer vacation was coming up and we had made plans to travel back to Miami to visit mum.

Of course she was working a lot and with her studies she would have little time for us. That wouldn't be a problem, as we wanted to spend a lot of time with Denise.

We had kept close contact with her and told her everything we had done. To Penny and Stephanie a vacation in Miami sounded wonderful and to meet Denise would be a real experience.

Kim had to ask permission from her parents who on there behalf called Mum and asked if it were OK. Little did she know that we gave her Denise's number, who played the roll of mum perfectly.

It was all set in stone when the time came. Kim traveled with us but was picked up by Denise at the airport and whisked of to her house before mum picked us up.

Penny and Stephanie traveled alone and went straight to Denise's.

Anna and I stayed with mum when she was off work. We told her that we had arranged to visit friends when she was working and she was glad to know we didn't mind her working so much.

Denise was so happy to see us that she had organized us a small party with her friends.

Naturally each of her friends brought one or two personal slaves with them and all three dungeon rooms were filled with screams moans and cries as each of the slaves were tortured in any way the mistress deemed fit.

Denise's main attraction was the dinner table. A long wooden table with two naked slaves tied spread eagle to it.

Both slaves were decorated with delicious food of all kinds. Cheeses, vegetables, cold cuts and all different sorts of fruit.

Each of us sitting at the table where given a fork. Looking close to mine I realized the tines had been sharpened to pin points.

Slaves scurried around us pouring wine and water, naked except for a sturdy leather crotch less panty with a large sturdy rubber band dangling from the crotch section. Denise had one of the slaves stand up on the table to demonstrate the purpose of the rubber band.

"This is a wonderful little design I thought of to thank these slaves for there work." taking the lose end of the rubber band and stretching it down to the slaves knees and holding it there, Denise continued, " instead of thanking them just do this." We all looked at the slaves biting her lip, then Denise let go. The sound was but a short snap but het effect was enormous as the rubber band lashed over the slave's defenseless clit.

Her knees buckled and she stifled a cry of agony. When she recomposed herself she thanked madam D. We all applauded Denise's ingenuity. Two slaves were under the table to take care of any necessities or wishes we had.

After a toast from Denise we began eating.

As each of the slaves had an apple in there mouth acting as a gag only muffled cries erupted from there throats as we jabbed into the cheeses and cold cut roast beef that dressed there breasts and pubic mounds down to there thighs.

With out word we all left the rolled up thin slice of roast beef, neatly placed between their labia, till last.

Both Denise and lady Penelope had used the slaves under the table to relieve them selves obviously as a sweet smell of urine and sweat rose up from under the table.

Seeing the tied slaves on the table covered in little, pin point stab wounds made my juices flow, so I had one of the slaves franticly licking my wet pussy and, though I wasn't quite sure, Anna too!

The apples were removed from the slave's mouths. According to Denise there was a competition between Lady Penelope and Madam Joyce that had been going on for years and they always provided there own slaves just for this competition. Lady Penelope and madam Joyce both stood up with there forks in hand for the coupe d' grace looking competitively at each other.

Lady Penelope slowly lowered her fork down to the last piece of roast beef, tucked into the quivering folds of the slave before her.

She looked up at her opponent and with a quick flick of her wrist she plunged the fork, about 1/3 inch, into the soft flesh of her victim.

The slave screamed loud and arched her back as far as it would go as the pain of her pierced womanhood spread through her loins.

When the slaves back flopped back down lady Penelope held the slice of beef on her fork. Stretching her tongue out she slowly draped the cold meat, covered with hot juice, over it and sucked it into her mouth savoring the sweet juices before swallowing it.

We all applauded the show. Madam Joyce nodded politely and smiled.

As lady Penelope sat down triumphantly Madam Joyce picked up a piece of lemon. Holding it between her thumb and for finger she stretched the slaves vagina up with the heel of her hand and held the lemon just above the stretched out hood. Placing the side of the fork on the beef she pierced one tine through the meat and through the slaves clit stopping with the tine buried in the lemon.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
1...345678