Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers

The toilets we've done recently as they were hard to bug but once we figured out how to do it went quicker than the security detectors.

And that's about the entire story up until now Mistress.

"What have you been doing with the clips that you have collected from the gym?"

"We sold most of it to a voyeur website mistress.

"So we've been exploited over the web then!"

"We only sold the clips were no faces were to be seen, mistress"

I looked at Anna." Seems that we've stumbled on quite a honey pot.

"Yes it does... I'm just thinking of how we can keep the honey in the pot so we can enjoy it ourselves."

"You mean keep these two as our own little pleasure slaves, to do with what we want, with out them ever even think of running away or disobeying what we tell them to do?"

"Well, I think we have enough evidence to keep them in prison for a long time but we need a plausible reason to cover up the real reason we're often with them."

"I'm sure you can think up something Anna, in the mean time we can find out just how good they can lick pussy."

I scooted forward on the couch, looked at Stephanie and spread my legs apart. "Show me how good you can lick a pussy slut!"

The lady's were good. In no time we both climaxed and were on the way up to the second one when Anna smiled wickedly.

"I've got it Cyn!"

"I knew you would, tell me your plan."

"These two are our teachers so they're in charge of our school reports too. Say our scores go down I'm sure gran & gramp wouldn't disagree that we need a lot of extra private lessons after school. These two sluts could offer to do that in the privacy of there home!"

"God Anna that's brilliant!"

"Thought you'd like it"

"What do you two think of it?"

"It's a wonderful idea mistress Anna and would be a very plausible excuse to visit us"

"You will just have to agree to our plan because you two are dead meat if anything ever gets out but on the other hand you have gotten exactly what you were looking for."

The weekend in the hut was great; Penny and Stephanie did everything we told them to do, without once protesting.

They knew they were in a no bargaining situation and had no choice or say in any matter.

In the morning we sent Stephanie into town to get some supplies and we called home and told gran of the accident Anna had and that one of the leaders was coming by to get some things from our room.

Stephanie left the cabin with a bright red face of embarrassment as we had forbidden her to ware a bra under her shirt or panties under her prissy skirt. Her word of protest earned her a sound spanking and her bum was, now, as red as her face.

Anna hadn't slept very well and went back to bed. I took Penny, and her camera outside for a little fun.

I found a clearing in the surrounding woods and had Penny crouch down and relieve her self whilst I filmed her. I then allowed her to watch closely as I took care of my morning needs.

"Does Steph let you watch her?"

"No mistress, she thinks I'm sick when I go into the bathroom right after she's been. I once told her that I love it and wouldn't mind if she didn't wipe herself, it made her gag.

"My my, you are quite the little perverted slut aren't you?"

"Yes mistress" she said blushing red.

I gave her one tissue and she wiped herself clean then looked at me expecting another one.

I looked at her questionably. "You should have wiped me with that one first because that is all your getting."

Penny saw her mistake and looked at the ground.

"Don't even think of wiping my ass with those leaves" I bent over and spread my legs. "Your tongue will do fine."

Still on her knees Penny slowly leant forward.

Goosebumps spread over my whole body when her tongue touched my dirty little bud, first gingerly but then with elan.

Stephanie had returned with the supplies and the small black suitcase she had gotten from our room at home.

Anna woke as she came in and had her kneel next to the bed as she slowly fully woke, and got up.

She opened the suitcase reveling all the sex toys we had in it.

Thinking for a minute she decided on the strap on and the small vibrator to start with.

After slipping on the strap-on she ordered Steph onto the bed on her back.

Anna went to work on Stephanie's clit with the vibrator till Stephan's juices ran down her crevasse.

She stopped, sadistically, just before Steph climaxed.

Looking back through my legs I could see Penny's little bush glisten with her juice.

"I think your fully enjoying yourself aren't you?"

"Yes mistress" Penny moaned.

A loud cry of pain came from the direction of the cabin.

"Has Stephanie ever been sodomized?"

"No mistress, never!"

Well I think she's no longer a virgin. Anna loves to fuck assholes especially when there still virgin holes.

I let Penny finish cleaning my butt, which gave me goose bumps over and over again, then went to the hut. I looked through the window and saw Stephanie on her back with her knees pulled up.

Anna was fucking her with the full length of her 8in strap-on.

Stephanie had the sheets clenched in her fists whilst she thrashed her head form side to side, covered in sweat as the cock was drawn all the way out and thrust back in to the hilt.

As we entered the door I instructed Penny to tongue kiss Steph till she came.

Sitting on the bed I looked at the scene before me, enjoying the sound of Stephens moans as Penny tongue kissed her and the heavy breathing of Anna as she continued to sodomise her victim.

Stephanie came in an overwhelming orgasm that rocked her to the core.

Anna first pulled the cock out when she had calmed down. Steph rolled onto her side in a fetal position.

Penny was staring at the soiled strap-on and I and could read her mind.

"Yes go ahead, you may go and suck it clean just like you cleaned my shitty asshole".

Stephanie rolled off the bed, violently gagging, onto her hands and knees and vomited.

"You can be such a bitch Cyn!"

"Yes I know Anna!"

Did she really clean out your ass?"

"Yes she did. Loved it too"

Anna looked at Penny sucking the strap on clean.

Grinning wickedly she grabbed Penny behind her head.

"I wonder if she can deep throat?"

Slowly she forced the cock deeper and deeper into Penny's mouth.

Penny gagged two or three times before she broke away from Anna's grip, forcefully spewing vomit onto the floor.

"I guess not, well she'll get used to it soon as it will be part of her daily training as well as fucking Stephanie's ass as well!"

After having them clean the mess we cuffed there wrists, threw a rope over a beam in the main room and hoisted then up by the cuffs so they faced each other, standing on there tip toes.

We joint them together by the nipples with nipple clamps and cropped them till they hung motionless. The teeth of the clamps had bitten deep into the soft flesh and a little blood dripped slowly off Penny's breasts.

We lowered them on the floor to recover from their ordeal. It took about 20 minutes before Steph found the strength to get up on her knees. Penny took a little longer.

Anna and I waited patiently on the couch till both took their submissive positions then ordered Stephanie over to us and lick our wet cunts till we came.

After they had cleaned up all the mess they had made we made them fix lunch.

We sat at the table eating with our new slaves on the floor next to us eating scraps out of a bowl.

Smiling mischievously Anna stood up "We forgot there drink bowls!"

After a few minutes Anna returned with two bowls and put one in front of each pet.

Looking at the content of each bowl I smiled and shook my head. "Now your the one being a bitch Anna!"

Penny started to lap away like a dog but Steph needed a little motivation and laying the crop on the table Steph slowly nipped at the bowl of fresh warm piss.

Through out the rest of the day we used both slaves multiple times. We had them lick, finger and fuck us till we could cum no more.

It had gotten late so we all went to bed. Well, Penny and Steph lay on the floor next to us.

Each of the teachers had their instructions for the next morning. First they were to shave each other's pubic hair off then make breakfast and bring it to us naked.

If we were happy with everything, they would earn privileges for the day if not, sound punishment.

The smell of coffee and fried eggs slowly woke us before the ladies arrived at the bed with breakfast.

They propped up our pillows and served us. Silently they knelt next to the bed, legs spread and hands behind their backs.

I felt Stephanie's mound with the back of my hand... Perfectly smooth.

" Turn around Slave and bend over"

Stephanie complied promptly. "Wonderful, well done Penny"

Now Penny, show us your behind too please"

I didn't need to look at Penny for Stephan's face told me enough!"

"Well well well , not such a good job Stephanie. I guess you need a lesson or two on shaving properly"

"Sorry Mistress, I was afraid I would cut her and..."

Steph realized her second mistake and fell silent.

"Penny, in the coffer you will find a leather paddle, with it you will punish slave Stephanie with 12 strokes. Then you may lie down on the bed and let her pleasure you till you orgasm. Don't be soft on her or you'll receive a lesson in the proper use of the paddle!" I motioned Steph to the end of the bed. She draped herself over the end whilst Penny got the paddle.

Penny had a faint smile on her face as she asked permission to begin administering the 12 strokes.

"Please Slave Penny" We finished our breakfast to the cracking of the paddle and cries of pain from Steph.

Tears rolled down Stephanie's cheeks as the twelfth stroke landed on the soft flesh of Steph. As expected Penny didn't show any mercy and struck soundly every stroke.

After Steph calmed down we had her tongue Penny's badly shaven butt whilst Penny masturbated.

The day had begun well, we enjoyed the show then Anna took Penny outside to take care of her morning needs.

Plans had gone well. Granma and Grandpa were happy to send us to our teacher for extra tutoring free of charge after our first report had come out and soon we were at Stephanie's house every day enjoying our slaves. Of the two, Stephanie was the one who enjoyed punishment the most. Purposely making mistakes then begging and pleading for mercy whilst she became more and more aroused in anticipation of her punishment.

Penny was the most compliant and enjoyed being the little toilet slut. She was punished for very thing we could find although never punished as harshly as Stephanie.

We kept the cameras in the Gym and continued downloading the footage to our computer thus keeping the threat of exposing our teachers ever prominent.

One day after a wrestling contest Anna went through the video footage and noticed one of our fellow students previously fingering her self in the toilet.

"Cyn, I think you have a secret admirer"

"What do you mean"?

"Well look at this". She showed me the clip.

"You know who that is?"

"Real blond and tanned that can only be Kim!"

"Wonder what turned her on that much?"

I thought back to the competition, "She and I were the last two competitors to wrestle, I won by pinning her shoulders to the ground with my knees... Hè hè I laughed. I bet she got a good whiff of my sweaty wet panties!"

Anna looked back over a couple of week's footage. "She secretly looks at you when you're in the shower!"

Seeing the footage I knew Anna was right.

"Think we should have some fun with her?"

"Yeah, why not? She does look pretty hot and I always wanted a BJ after gym."

We had sports nearly every day so once finished I hit the showers. Anna was already finished and stood where she could see the shower room unnoticed. Kim followed me in to the showers. I deliberately took my time soaping down. Bending long and deep to wash my feet then massaging both my breasts under the falling water whilst softly moaning.

After the shower I sat on one of the benches, propping one foot up on it and kept myself busy filing my toenails. When Kim came out into the dressing room she had a perfect view of my exposed sex.

I didn't need to look at her but I knew she had her eyes glued to my cunt as she slowly walked by.

Later Anna confirmed that Kim had been watching me all the time. We down loaded the video clips and found what we had expected, as soon as I left the locker room Kim went to the rest room and jacked off.

The next day under the shower I did the same and let Kim watch me again. After showering I went to the toilet and waited.

I made a bit of noise when I herd Kim sneak in and quietly close the door next to mine.

I could feel her eyes on me as she looked over the dividing wall but pretended I was alone.

I peed and took some paper to wipe. I moaned softly as I wiped and kept my hand there. With my eyes down I leant back and stroked my pussy a little.

Without notice I stopped fingering and wiped my pussy dry and carelessly threw the paper behind me, purposely making sure it fell on the floor, stood up pulling my black thong neatly up my crack and left.

Via the cameras Anna could see that Kim had been watching wide-eyed and mouth agape. After I had left Kim swapped toilets and sat masturbating whilst she sniffed the discarded piece of toilet paper.

At Stephanie's we discussed the plan with Penny who was eager to play along.

Monday afternoon the plan went down. After my shower I dressed and went to the toilet and waited.

As we calculated Kim silently entered the rest room and stood on the lav to peer over the wall.

After wiping I fingered myself whilst stretching my pussy up with my other hand.

Kim was in ecstasy and was fingering herself vigorously and didn't hear Penny come in.

Penny went to the washbasin and turned on the tap. Glancing in the mirror she looked directly at Kim who stood mortified on the loo.

"What are you doing there young lady?"

I quickly stood up pulling up my pants and opening the door.

"Nothing Miss Richardson!" I blurted out.

"Not you, her!"

I looked up at Kim whose face had turned pail white.

"Into my office, now, young lady! Penny said assertively."

Stunned, Kim moved slowly as if in a daze.

"What where you doing up on that toilet?" Penny asked again when we were in the small office.

"Nothing Miss Richardson" Kim said meekly.

"Nothing?" "You were peering over the wall at Cyndi!" Penny grabbed Kim's hand and sniffed it. "You little pervert, you masturbated too".

"I think I'd better call Mrs. Bellentine and she can deal with you!"

As Penny picked up the phone Kim burst out in tears.

"Please don't miss Richardson"

"Why not, Kim? "You've invaded Cyndi's privacy and that calls for punishment!"

"I understand that, but my parents will be furious and take me out of the school, if I'm not expelled by Mrs. Bellentine.

"So what do you propose?"

"You punish me and we keep this between us!"

Penny shrugged. "Well it's up to Cyndi, you invaded her privacy so she be the one to punish you if she is willing to go along with this deal!"

Pleadingly Kim looked at me.

"Sorry but I don't carry a cane in my bag so I couldn't punish you accordingly."

Kim's eyes went to the desk. She reached out and picked up the foot long plastic ruler." You could use this," she said offering me the ruler.

"Mrs. B would cane you 6 times!"

"Then you can double it!" I raised an eyebrow. "Naked!" she added.

I slowly nodded then pointed out a spot on the floor.

Kim moved to the spot lifted her dress and slipped her thumbs into the elastic band and pushed her panties down to her ankles.

"We agreed that you would be naked"

Kim looked at me tearfully then undid the top button of her blouse.

Seeing her bent over totally naked holding her ankles made me nearly cream my pants. I could have fallen to my knees and licked her, shaven, wet pussy.

Penny sat at her desk. I knew she was fingering her self but I would deal with that later.

I stood next to Kim, placed a hand on her back, laid the ruler across her perfect buttocks, then slowly raised my arm.

Kim stiffened, hearing the ruler whoosh through the air. The first stroke landed square across her lilly white bum cheeks and she yelped out loud.

By stroke 4 she was crying uncontrollably for I had swung the ruler as hard as I could without mercy.

At stroke 8 her behind was so welted and bright red that any further stroke would cross already welted skin. I laid down the ruler.

I didn't have her count the strokes so she thought she was done and straitened up.

Looking at me she realized something was wrong then slowly bent over again.

"Good girl Kim, you know that I'm not finished yet don't you?"

" I don't think that was 12 strokes yet"

"Quite correct, it was only 8 so you have 4 more to go. But I've decided to give you a chance to avoid the last 4 strokes if you answer the next questions truthfully. I'll ask you 4 questions; each one is one sound stroke with the ruler deducted from your punishment. If the answer is a lie that stroke is doubled and added to the 8 strokes you've already had".

You see Kim, all you need to do is lie to me 4 times and I'll thrash you another 8 times!"

"First of all, how long have you had the hots for me and have been secretly jacking off thinking of me?"

"This was the first time, honestly."

"Have you ever been looking at other girls?"

"No!"

"Ok Kim, so far you've earned the rest of your original punishment. Two more lies and you won't be able to sit down for the rest of the day!

I have the feeling you are enjoying this little session. Naughty girls deserve punishment. Are you a naughty girl Kim?

"Yes, I am" she said meekly.

"I believe that is the first truthful answer as I can see your naughty little cunt is dripping wet.

That it tells me your submissive thus you enjoy being dominated. Would you like to be dominated by me or anyone I feel should dominate you?

Kim thought hard for a moment, "Yes, I would"

I picked up the ruler, knowing how flexible she was I bent her further. Her bosom was on her thyes and she folded her arms behind her knees stretching her behind to the maximum.

Her bottom was already ablaze so I aimed for her inside thighs.

The ruler landed square across the soft flesh and Kim howled out in pain.

The last two, most painful, strokes were placed neatly on the transition point between her thy and bum, missing her wet sex by a few millimeters.

Kim was hoarse from screaming and her face was a total mess of spit and tears when I let her stand back up.

Though she was in pain she had a faint happy look on her face and adoration in her eyes.

I lifted my sports skirt, reveling my panty less crotch, and sat back on the small couch.

Kim's eyes nearly popped out and she slowly sank to her knees between my spread legs.

With her eyes glued to my wet sex she slowly leaned forward.

Just before her tongue parted my sex I placed my hand on her forehead stopping her just an inch away from my wet mound.

"I know you want it badly you little cunt licking slut, but you'll have to ask politely, first!"

"May I lick your pussy, please"?

"How about you address me as mistress from now on!"

"May I lick your pussy, please, mistress?"

"How about you name your position to me in the sentence!"

Kim had her eyes still glued to my nakedness and drooled! "may this cunt licking slut please lick you, mistress?"

"Hmmm that sounds a lot better! In the future you will always state your position when you address me".

"Yes, mistress. This cunt licking slut understands!"

I released her head, smiling. Her tongue parted my nether lips and she sucked up the warm fluid escaping my hot folds.

Fortaleza
Fortaleza
23 Followers
1...345678