Girl Guide(ance)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave went ridged. Every muscle in her body was as hard as a rock and she screamed as loud as she could. When the slave calmed down Madam Joyce pulled the fork back thus pulling the lemon juice back through the pierced clit. The slave was in agony, screaming and trashing against her restraints like a mad woman.

Madam Joyce's Asian sadism prevailed. Lady Penelope stood and bowed deeply, acknowledging her defeat.

I gripped the slave's head, kneeling before me, roughly from behind and forced her to stick her tongue deeper into my pulsating cunt as I came in an earth shattering orgasm.

Being the winner of the dinner competition madam Joyce earned the privilege to show her dominant skills with the new slaves at the villa.

Those being of course Penny, Stephanie and Kim. Nervously they stood, naked, before her as she pondered through the details of her show.

After asking a few direct questions she smiled as her devious plan came to mind.

We all sat in leather chairs that had been placed in the largest dungeon room especially for the show. Each of us had slave at our feet for any personal service.

On the floor in front of us stood 3 hip high small tables. Each of our slaves were bound to the tables on their backs. There legs were suspended up to ropes from the rafters above. Beside them stood six slaves. Each equipped with a 12'' strap on and a hand full of small white cables.

Joyce clapped her hands and the slaves took their positions. One at each end of the table thus two for each one of our slaves.

Slave S took the cables from each of the slaves, one bunch at a time and plugged them into a large electric apparatus. Similar to ones you would find in a physiotherapy office.

The other end of the cables was attached to electro pads, carefully placed to the thighs, buttock, vulva and abdomen of each of the standing slaves.

Once all slaves were hooked up Joyce spoke. "Slaves are lovely to have and, trained well, they'll do anything, but there is always the small factor they disobey you or not perform 100% to your wishes. This demonstration will show you how a slave can be made to do things regardless if they want to or not. As you can see all 6 slaves here are hooked up to this machine, with the flick of a switch I control there muscles and they do as I wish, not what they want.

They are so to say human fuck machines."

Joyce switched on the main power and all six slaves snapped to attention.

"The strap-on my slaves are wearing have been specially designed by myself. Its main purpose is evident but what you can't see is that it actually connected to the slaves urethra via a tube. Inside the penis there is a valve that is opened by me via a Bluetooth connection. The slaves were forbidden to relive themselves this morning and their bladders are bursting!"

In the mean time Slave S had been positioning the slaves. The strap-ons were oiled and the slaves moved up to there tied victim's anal orifice.

Joyce turned one of the many dials on the apparatus making a slave push her pelvis forward. The head of the dildo disappeared into Kim's rear end till about half way.

Again Joyce turned the dial and the slave's pelvis moved back till the head of the dildo just came out. Joyce pushed a button on the machine to memorize the settings and pushed the auto button.

Involuntarily the slave was fucking Kim in a sturdy rhythm.

Once the same was done with Penny & Stephanie, Joyce began programming the slaves standing in front of the victim's faces.

The slaves in front of Kim & Stephanie were programmed to move there hips forward till the two gagged. Penny didn't seem to have a gag reflex so the slave was programmed to thrust so far forward till the balls of the phallus squashed her nose.

Stephanie cried out loud each time her rectum was penetrated so the strap on in her mouth acted as a gag.

Once all slaves were programmed and steadily violating there victims Joyce increased the tempo and the swing of the slaves hips.

Stephanie screamed as the phallus drove 3/4 the way inside her then violently gagged as the other cock went deep into her throat.

After about 5 minutes of thorough abuse Joyce pushed a small button of a remote control and the slaves began involuntarily emptying their bladders.

Both Kim and Stephanie gulped as fast they could whilst Penny had no problem at all as the fluid went straight down her throat.

The slaves were obviously feeling more comfortable having been able to finally relieve them selves. Quite the contrary to there victims as they now had to deal with the cramps because of their enema.

Joyce played with the slaves for another 10 minutes before she turned the machine off.

Slave S now placed electro pads around the genitals of Penny Kim and Stephanie and attaching them to the cables of the machine.

After the six fuck slaves had left the stage the victims were untied and ordered to stand in a row.

They didn't have any problem with holding their enema in as well placed pads and a few watts from the machine forced their anus muscles to clamp shut.

Another slave was brought in and told to lay down behind our three slaves.

Denise leaned over and spoke softly to us. "Do you remember your first slave?"

Looking closely we did to our surprise. " Her boobs are enormous!"

"Yes they are, Anna! Turns out she was pregnant when she first came here. She terminated but has been lactating ever since and has become a real milk cow, we milk her every day and there are some clients who pay big money for the milk as well as those who pay for it fresh from the tit.

She loves it a lot but that isn't the only thing she loves, turns out she loves to be used as a toilet slave too."

"We finally found a name for her to! We call her Milk slut"

Well "milk slut" had just laid her self down on the ground behind the slaves when madam Joyce adjusted a few dials on the apparatus making the slaves abdomens contract then cut the currant to there anuses.

The effect was horrific as the slaves, forcefully, expelled there enemas and any other content of there bowels onto the naked slave behind them. Clearly "milk slut" was toughly enjoying her self as she rolled around the floor and rubbing herself in with any filth she could find lying on the floor.

As the show ended madam Joyce turned off the machine. The slaves relaxed and were released to go clean up and then wait for their next duties.

Kim and Stephanie both walked away immediately and headed for the showers but Penny just stared at the lactating nipples of Milk slut.

"Slave P you seem intrigued"

"Yes madam, I've never seen a woman lactating before."

"Is that so? Well if you ask nicely I'm sure Milk slut would like to breast feed you, but as you can see she is covered in filth unless that doesn't disturb you?"

Penny shook her head, " No madam, it doesn't"

Joyce looked over to us "Well in that case it looks like we're in for a little addition to our show. Do make it a good little show as I want to enjoy one of the slaves. Should you just be wasting my time, I'll find some pleasure in cropping your tits till you beg for mercy.

Thank you Madam Joyce, may I have permission to indulge in milk slut?"

"Yes you may"

Penny stepped over to milk slut and motioned her to stand on all fours. Quickly she laid down and begin licking the soiled nipples clean. Once done she took one of milk sluts huge nipples in her mouth and began sucking it like a baby and gulping down the warm milk.

Milk slut enjoyed the suckling of her nipple and softly purred. Penny felt milk dripping from the other breast and began massaging it with her left hand and squirting the milk over her chest. Her other hand found its way to the sluts wet sex. Finding little resistance, after pushing in two fingers, Penny now worked in her whole hand-causing slut to moan louder.

With in minutes slut was ready to come and Penny stopped fisting her. Covered in pussy slime Pennies hand went for the Sluts anus. The slut softly cried out for Penny to go slowly in anticipation of what was about to happen. Penny slapped her ass as hard as she could from that position then set her probing forth.

Quickly two fingers disappeared into the sluts ass. After a brief stretching with 3 then 4 fingers Penny forced her whole hand in the petit ass of slut who was breathing in short sharp breaths.

Keeping ones bowels clean was compulsory, except for milk slut. Penny found this out once her hand was buried deep inside slut's rectum.

The actual amount she found was surprising. Penny squished the found content in her hand and through her fingers, then with drew her hand extracting as much as she could through the tight hole. Maneuvering carefully Penny held the soiled hand under Sluts face.

Without hesitation Slut began licking Penny's hand clean.

Penny repeated this 3 times. Penny ordered Slut to expel the rest into her open hand that she held out beneath slut's asshole.

Slut did her best to expel every thing she still had and produced quite a hand full.

Finishing off the milk out of both Sluts breasts Penny carefully crawled out and ordered her onto her back.

Penny then smeared the dark brown trophy between her own butt cheeks and sat down on sluts face.

After enjoying 5 minutes of licking, slurping and gulping Penny stood up and spread her labia folds open and pissed on sluts soiled face.

Joyce climaxed hard at that moment and squirted her hot cum in to the mouth of the slave licking her cunt.

That evening we all fell into our beds with a slave of choice that, softly, licked and fingered us till we slept

Breakfast the next morning was like a feast for the gods.

Joyce's slave was proudly showing off her new clit piercing, telling the other slaves how she had wanted one for a long time.

We spent the rest of the morning in the garden chit chatting before we went home to mum.

She had taken a day off and, there for had a long weekend. Just like the old days we went shopping and dining and had a wonderful time.

Sunday evening we had an urgent email from Denise bouncing on out computer screen.

It was 9.00 o'clock as the car pulled up to Denice's house the next morning. Mum was at work so we had no problem being there on time as stipulated in the email form Denise.

We wondered what the matter was as slave S nearly ran to the car and opened the door.

"Good morning mistress. Madam Denise is eagerly waiting to see you both in the garden."

Denise was sitting at the garden table with her legs crossed. One leg swinging as she sat there deep in thought.

Though happy to see us we could see she had problem on her mind.

"Good morning Denise, what's the problem?"

"Well Cyndi" she began. "The problem is a client that, who is waiting to be used as a submissive in a doctor / patient act down in the dungeon. Though we have been chatting on the web for a week or two this is the first time she has been here, and the first time she has done anything like this."

"So what seems to be the problem? You often have clients here that pay you for your services."

"That's true, but I asked her to send me her photo so I would know who she was when she arrived. She sent it last night and that's when my problem started."

She paused biting her lip.

Denise opened her laptop and turned it for us to see.

Anne and I both stared at the photo unable to say a word.

Denise broke the silence. "I think you are just as surprised as I was and you both see the problem. Question now is what are we going to do about it?"

Slowly Anne shook her head. "Nothing, she paid for your service so that is what she will get...plus a little extra!

Whilst we got dressed in white latex nurses outfits Denise spoke to her client.

"I've gone through all your medical records and have come to the conclusion that you have become fridgid after the shock you experienced some time ago. We, in this clinic, have a long history of helping woman find back their sexual lust and helping them enjoy sex once again.

I have two, well schooled, nurses that I think will help you to find what you're looking for.

For your first session here today I want complete silence. They will not talk to you and you will not talk to them. I'm very strict on that matter and the nurses have been instructed to deal with you harshly should you disobey my instructions. Further more you will wear this eye blind. This is so that you focus on the treatment and not on the people around you. The treatment I have prescribed may seem a little odd to you but rest assure that we have been able to help many woman like yourself in the past.

The room is monitored but don't be ashamed or alarmed the footage is for professional use only and will be added into your files so we can monitor your progress.

I think I've covered everything. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

"No doctor, I've understood everything very clearly."

"Well then just wait here then and the nurses will be in shortly after you have put on the mask".

We watched the monitor for a few minutes after Denise had left the room. The client was a little nervous but eventually put on the mask.

Anne And I entered the room. Faux white walls had been erected to give the room a clinical look. A shower box stood in one corner and a examination table in the middle. To the right stood a simple desk with two chairs on which the lady sat waiting.

She heard the door open and close so she turned her head in the direction of the noise.

We swiftly walked to her and took her hands, motioning her to stand up.

Her summer dress fell to the floor after we unbuttoned it and slid it off her shoulders. Her bra and panties followed.

Each holding a hand we guided her to the shower sprayed her down with warm water, then soaped her in with an exotic smelling soap.

Her breasts were soft, full and wonderful to touch. The nipples slowly puffed up as we softly massaged her breasts with a soapy loafer.

After seeing the reaction our hands slowly moved down in circular a motion down her flat tummy to her groin.

Anne copied each of my movements as one hand massaged the woman's sweet round buttocks and the other her inner thy and softly bumping her vagina with the back of our hands.

She was breathing quite heavily when we turned the water back on and washed away all the soap.

I turned her around facing the wall made her bend over while Anne

Adjusted the water temperature for the enema.

The water was adjusted to a trickle when Anne was happy with the temperature and began inserting the special nozzle into the woman's little anus.

"Oh no please don't. I don't like that"

The woman's words were abruptly cut off when Anne's flat hand landed 4 times with a loud smack on the woman's unprotected naked bum cheeks causing her to yelp loudly in pain.

After little resistance the nozzle slipped inside her virgin anus and the first quart slowly filled her bowels.

We walked her around the room, slowly because of the cramping, before we sat her down on the toilet.

Unable to hold the enema her face turned crimson as she expelled the watery contents noisily.

This was repeated twice filling her with an extra quart each time. She took very small steps as we guided her around the room for the last time.

After her inner cleaning we showered her thoroughly once again provoking the same reaction as the first time, and again stopping when she was on the verge of an orgasm.

We guided her to the examination table, lay her on her back and neatly placed her legs in the stirrups.

I pulled up a chair and began trimming the woman's pubic hair with a pair of small hairdressing scissors.

Anne took the woman's arms, folded her fingers together and placed them behind her neck. Then took a pair of ,wide, Velcro handcuffs and bound them around the woman's wrists . Then she took some tissue paper and dabbed off the woman's armpits and placed two strips of honey waxing cloth on the dry armpits.

Taking one end of the strip steadily in her hand Anne tugged it off in one, forceful, swift motion. The woman cried out in pain as the cloth removed half of the hair in her armpit.

In an equally swift motion Anne removed the second strip leaving the armpit clean and hairless.

After the woman calmed down Anne repeated the same with the other side whilst I finished up trimming the woman's pubes

Anne pushed down on the woman's chin indicating her to open her mouth wide. Once she did, Anna placed a ball gag in it and fastened it.

Clearly the lady didn't anticipate this and tried to protest loudly but Anna smacked her again hard on her thigh and silenced the protest.

As the woman felt me place the waxing strips on her pubic mound and either side of her labia she began to cry. Her body was shaking as she blubbered into the gag, though a drop of moisture glistened as it ran down her labia.

Her back arched up off the table after I ripped f the first strip and all the hair that stuck to it and she screamed, biting hard on the gag.

The process took but a minute or two and I was already dabbing off any residue off the naked skin with a cold wet cloth.

Anne un-cuffed the woman and removed the ball gag then got out the cooling chamomile and began sensually massaging the woman's upper body, beginning at the neck.

I too massaged some cream onto the fire red mound and then softly moved on to the sensitive lips between her thys.

Soon she was moaning again in ecstasy.

Softly I parted her outer labia and began licking the woman's wet cunt.

Anne had massaged her way to the woman's ample breasts, taking special care of her rock hard nipples.

Easily I slipped a finger into the wet pussy before me and massaged the woman's sweet G spot.

Gripping the table tight with both hands the woman came explosively. It lasted for over a minute before she began to calm down.

Anne and I exchanged positions. I began softly sucking on the woman's nipples whilst Anne donned a strap-on.

Standing on the pull out step Anne was at the perfect height and she slowly slipped of the faux phallus into the woman's hot wet slit. The woman moaned deeply and I covered her mouth with mine. Our tongues explored and mingled as we passionately kissed.

Anne slowly began thrusting her hips, driving the phallus deeper and deeper. Soon the woman was panting heavily again and thrust her hips in Ann's direction as the cock impaled her.

The woman's second orgasm seemed to overwhelm her more than the first one.

Cumming multiple times till she simply collapsed, utterly spent.

Denise came back in the room.

"Well my dear" Denise softly said as she softly stroked the woman's head.

"You seemed to have enjoyed the therapy I prescribed and there for suggest we repeat it once a week. She helped the woman off the table and motioned us to kneel down on the floor. "I think the nurses have done a wonderful job and you may show your appreciation by kissing them." Denise knelt the woman down and guided her face within an inch of my naked butt. Eagerly the woman proffered her lips and leaned forward till her lips connected with my little butt-hole. At first she gave it a little peck but then planted her lips on my orifice and kissed it with passion. She did the same when Anna offered her ass and even poked out her tongue a little. Anna and I left the room amazed that the woman went so far without a single sign of complaint.

Denise took off the woman's eye mask and spoke softly. "I want you to masturbate at least once before you go to sleep until our next appointment."

The woman was incapable to speak so she just nodded slowly.

"Did you enjoy the two nurses?"

"Yes Doctor, they were amazing!"

"Well I'm sure they will be happy to assist your sessions here in the future."

1...345678