Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so disappointed, Donna. I'm so sexually frustrated," I said. "I'm so horny." I looked at her with begging eyes. "Please let me make love to you. Please let me fuck you. Please let me give you another sexual orgasm, this time with my cock instead of my fingers."

Not daring to tell her that the same thing that happened with her, happened with our mother, I hoped that she'd reconsider and allow me to have sexual intercourse with her beautiful, naked body. She rolled her eyes again, sighed, and made a face of superiority before looking away in disgust. Then, she said what my mother had said when I wanted to make love to her and fuck her.

"Instead of you making love to me, instead of you fucking me, and instead of us having sexual intercourse," she said pausing as if she was reconsidering what she was going to say. She looked at me happy as if asking me if I wanted to go for ice cream, for a drink, or for a ride in the country. Then, she asked me what my mother had asked me. "What if I blew you? What if I sucked your cock? Would you like me to blow you? Would you like me to suck your cock, Michael? I don't mind doing that if you want me to," she said.

I looked at my sister in the same way that I had looked at my mother. I stared at my sister's lips while imagining my hard, hairy cock in her mouth. As if she was already blowing me, I imagined her stroking me while sucking me. In the way that I ejaculated my cum in my mother's mouth, I imagined ejaculating my cum in my sister's mouth. In the way that my mother swallowed my cum while staring up at me with her brown eyes, I imagined my sister swallowing my cum while staring up at me with her brown eyes too.

"Wait. You're willing to give me a blowjob instead of making love to me? Seriously? You'd really suck my cock?" I looked at her with feigned disbelieve, especially after my mother had said the same thing. "You'd rather suck me than to fuck me? Why?"

She shrugged while smiling and nodding her head.

"Sure. Why not? I can do that. I could suck your cock, if you'd like me to blow you," she said before adding the frosting to her sexual proposition of blowing me. "I'd even allow you to cum I my mouth," said giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile. Would you like that, Michael? Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

She stared in my brown eyes with her brown eyes while reaching out her hand to touch my cock and stroke my cock.

"Donna," was all that I could say.

Like mother, like daughter, she gave me the same sexy smile and naughty look that my mother had given me when asking me the same question.

"Would you like me to blow you? Would you like your big sister to suck you? Would you like to cum in my mouth, Michael? Would you like me to swallow your cum? Answer me Michael."

'Oh, my God, my sister was such a sexy bitch,' I thought. 'Indeed, like mother, like daughter. As if I'd say no, would I like her to blow me? Would I like her to suck me? Without a doubt. As if I'd reject her in the way that she rejected me by not making love to me and/or fucking me. Would I like to cum in her mouth? Duh? Fuck yeah. Of course.'

I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with my sister in the way that I had sex with my mother. Obviously, not taking no for an answer, she asked me again if I wanted her to suck me. She asked me again if I wanted to cum in her mouth. As if asking me if I wanted a blowjob and wanted to ejaculate my cum in her beautiful mouth was as sexually exciting for her as it was for me, I couldn't believe my sister asked to blow me. I couldn't believe my sexy sister would willingly, voluntarily, and consensually suck my prick.

'I thought believe this,' I thought.

Too much to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe I made out with my sexy sister. I couldn't believe I felt her panty clad ass, felt her naked breasts, fingered her nipples, and fingered her pussy. I only wished I could have made love to her in the that I wanted to make love to my mother. I only wish I could have fucked my sister, Donna, in the way that I wanted to fuck my mother, Christine.

Actually, preferring a blowjob from my sister in the way that I preferred a blowjob from my mother, I acted as if I was disappointed about receiving a blowjob, when I wasn't. In the same way that I wanted my mother to blow me, I wanted my sister to suck me. Especially after cumming in my mother's mouth, I always wanted to cum in my sister's mouth too. If she wouldn't make love to me and if she wouldn't fuck me, I'd settled for a blowjob. I'd settle for cumming in her beautiful mouth.

"Okay," I said reaching out my horny hand to slide a slow finger across her red, full lips.

As soon as I touched my sister's lips with my finger, in the same way my mother had done, my sister took my finger in her mouth. While staring up at me with the same sexual lust that I stared down at her, she sucked my finger as if she was sucking my cock. Then, as if we had made a deal in the Devil's incestuous playground in Hell, assuming the position, Donna moved to her knees in front of me. It was uniquely strange staring down at the top of my sister's pretty head while she was poised on her knees in front of me.

Much different from the fairytale ending that I grew up reading as a child, I couldn't believe that my sister, Cinderella, was about to blow me, her brother, and her make-believe Prince Charming. I couldn't believe that my sister was about to suck my cock this Halloween in the way that my mother sucked my cock the previous Halloween. After having given my sister a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I couldn't believe she was about to give me a sexual orgasm with her hand and mouth.

A woman who always professed her hatred of me was now about to take my prick in her mouth. A woman who never had anything good to say about me was now about to allow me to cum in her mouth. I didn't understand why such a change in her dislike for me. Was it because we were both in our Halloween costumes while roleplaying our sexual fantasies? Or was she just horny and sexually frustrated, as horny and as sexually frustrated as I was?

* * *

Not wasting any time, my sister took me in her hand before she took me in her mouth. I stared down at her while she stared up at me. Something that I thought I'd never see, I stared at my hard, hairy prick filling her mouth and stretching her lips. In the way that I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my mother blowing me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my sister blowing me.

My sister was sucking my cock while stroking my cock. As if I was her boyfriend, her lover, her husband, or her significant other instead of her brother, my sister was giving me a blowjob. My sister wanted me and expected me to cum in her mouth. First with my mother and now with my sister, as if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe this was happening again.

I put a gentle hand behind the back of her pretty head to hump her mouth and fuck her face in the way that I humped my mother's mouth and fucked my mother's face. I couldn't believe my sister was blowing me. I couldn't believe my big sister was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that I was about to cum in my sister's mouth in the way that I had ejaculated my cum in my mother's mouth. I was reliving my sexual fantasy, yet again.

"Cum Michael, cum," she said removing my erect cock from her beautiful mouth to speak. "I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said taking my cock in her mouth again to stroke me while sucking me. "Cum, Michael, cum."

As soon as she encouraged me with her words, with her hand, and with her mouth, in the way that I did with my mother, I did with my sister. Unable to help myself, wishing that I could have made her blowjob last longer, I exploded my cum in my sister's mouth.

"Donna. Oh, Donna. Don't stop. Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me. I'm cumming, Donna. I'm cumming," I said filled with as much sexual desire for my sister as I still had for my mother.

After cumming in my sister's beautiful mouth, I was ready to take the next step. I was ready to make love to my sister before fucking her. I was ready to remove her panties, spread her legs and fill her cunt with my prick. I helped her to a standing position. Only, in the way that my mother did, when I tried to kiss my sister, she pushed me away.

"We must never speak of this," she said. "As far as I'm concerned, this never happened. This was a once in a lifetime thing, Michael. We can never do this again," she said just what my mother had said. "Never, Michael. Never. Never again. Do you hear me? Do you understand?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She repeated everything my mother had said. As if I was having sex with my mother, my sister took the same position on making love and fucking as my mother had. I couldn't believe my sexy sister was denying me her pussy in the way that my MILF of a mother denied me her pussy.

'I don't get it. I don't understand,' I thought. 'If she allowed me to masturbated her, if she blew me and allowed me to cum I her mouth, why won't she make love to me? Why won't she fuck me? What's the issue?'

Talking to my sister about making love to her and fucking her was just like talking to my mother about making love to her and fucking her. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that first my mother and now my sister would willingly blow me, allow me to cum in their mouths, and swallow my cum but not have sexual intercourse with me. Not only couldn't I make love to my sister but also, I couldn't fuck her. What's the big deal? What's the difference? Incestuous sex is incestuous sex, isn't it? Wasn't the sex we just had incestuous?

"Okay, okay," I said not wanting her to rub anymore salt in my wound of sexual frustration.

I had already heard enough from my mother and now from my sister not to expect sex from either of them again. Obvious to me now, in the way that I'd never make love to my mother, I'd never make love to my mother and/or sister. Never would I fuck my mother and/or my sister. Never would my mother and/or sister blow me again. As quickly as this incestuous sex started, it was over.

Even though I took a step back away from her, she continued lambasting me as is she was the innocent victim in us already having incestuous sex and I was the pervert who forced himself on her. Even though I covered my ears with my hands, she continued to verbally attack. By slashing it to pieces with her tongue and with her words, she was ruining a beautiful thing. Obviously, just as I didn't see what was wrong with sex between a mother and her son, I didn't see what was wrong with sex between a sister and her brother.

"What we did is wrong," she said reiterating and clarifying herself. "What we did is forbidden. What we did is illegal. What we did is incest. What we did is nasty. Never will I ever have sex with you again, Michael. Do you hear me? Do you understand?"

In the way that she looked just like my mother when admonishing me, she sounded just like my mother when saying those hurtful things. As sexually excited as I was to make out with my sister, feel her tits, finger her nipples, and masturbate her pussy, I was confused. As much as I was sexually excited that my sister blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I was sexually frustrated that she wouldn't allow me to make love to her and/or fuck her.

'What the fuck? I don't get it. I don't understand.'

* * *

Incestuously enough, in the way that I masturbated later over having had sex with my mother, I masturbated later over having had sex with my sister. When I wasn't masturbating over making out with my mother, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples, I was masturbating over making out with my sister, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples. When I wasn't masturbating over my mother masturbating me, blowing me, and cumming in her mouth, I was masturbating over my sister masturbating me, blowing me, and cumming in her mouth. When I wasn't masturbating over imagining making love to and fucking my mother, I was masturbating over imagining making love to and fucking my sister.

I continued to be as sexually aroused over the sexual thoughts of my mother and sister as I was horny and sexually frustrated. Thinking that the first time having incestuous sex with my mother and sister would be the hardest, I thought that the second time we had incestuous sex would be a cinch. With them both willingly crossing the incestuous line, I thought that they'd continue to cross the incestuous line.

'I don't get it. I don't understand why they wouldn't allow me to make love to them. I don't understand why they wouldn't allow me to fuck them. I don't understand why they wouldn't allow me to give them both a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I gave them sexual orgasms with my fingers,' I thought.

After my mother and sister opened Pandora's Box by having incestuous sex with me, I never thought they'd slam it closed never to have sexual relations with me again. If only I could make love to my mother and/or sister, I'd be happy. If only I could fuck my mother and/or sister just once, I'd be okay with them not having sex with me again.

Several months after having had sex with my sister, my aunt and cousin moved in to live with us after she divorced her husband. A bad economy, those who still had a job were working two part-time jobs with no benefits to pay the rent and buy food. Everything increased at a rapid pace except for salaries. With all five of us chipping in to support the one household, at least my mother still managed to keep a roof over our heads. Yet, five people living in a three-bedroom house was a bit crowded. One man living with four women with only one bathroom wasn't fun.

Then, as the next Halloween approached, I overheard my mother's sister, my aunt, Patricia, talking to her daughter, my cousin, Emily, that she was going to a Halloween party dressed as a TWA stewardess of old. In the way that my mother attended a Halloween party dressed as an X-rated nurse, and sister had gone to a Halloween party dressed as Cinderella, my aunt was attending a Halloween party dressed as a TWA stewardess. What was it with wearing Halloween costumes while pretending that they were someone else that obviously sexually titillated women?

'God, I love Halloween,' I thought. 'Admittedly, I never enjoyed wearing Halloween costumes before but I like loved wearing Halloween costumes now. Something that I never enjoyed, now I love playing dress up and make believe. Maybe in the way that I had sex with my mother and my sister while they wore their Halloween costumes and roleplayed, my aunt would have sex with me too while wearing her Halloween costume and roleplaying. How hot would that be to have sex with my aunt?'

* * *

In the way that my MILF of a mother and my sexy sister had already given me sex while wearing their Halloween costumes and roleplaying, I couldn't help but imagine my aunt giving me sex while wearing her Halloween costume and roleplaying. I couldn't help myself from imagining my aunt being as horny and as sexually frustrated as were my mother and my sister. Thinking that what worked for my mother and sister may work for my aunt, I was ready to sexually solicit my Aunt Patricia for incestuous sex.

In the way that I dressed as a doctor for my mother and dressed as Prince Charming for my sister, I rented a TWA pilot's uniform of old to surprise my aunt. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked just like an airline pilot. I looked like Leonardo DiCaprio in Catch Me If You Can when he dressed as a Pan American World Airways pilot. While dressed in her TWA stewardess costume, I wondered if my aunt would roleplay her being my stewardess and me being her captain.

In the same, unannounced way that I entered my mother's and my sister's bedroom, I entered my aunt's bedroom. In the same way that I was hoping to catch my mother and/or my sister dressing or undressing and catching them in their bras and panties, I was hoping to catch my aunt Patricia in her bra and panties. I imagined seeing my aunt topless. I'd love nothing more than to see her big tits. I imagined catching my aunt naked. I'd love to see her naked.

Sexually exciting myself, I imagined my aunt standing in front of her mirror naked. Just as I had imagined what my mother and sister looked like naked, I wondered what my aunt looked like without her clothes. I'd love to see her without her clothes. I love to see something of my aunt that I was forbidden to see. Even if I didn't have sex with my aunt in the way that I did with my mother and sister, I'd love to see my aunt naked.

'I'd love to see Auntie Patricia naked,' I thought while ready to barge in her bedroom without knocking.

I imagined my aunt standing in her bedroom without wearing any clothes. Giving me something more to masturbate over, in the way that I imagined my mother and my sister without their clothes, I imagined my aunt without her clothes too. Trying to discern if she was dressing or undressing, yet unable to hear what I was hoping to hear, I listened at her bedroom door before bursting in her room. Taking my chances by throwing caution to the wind and flinging open her bedroom door, I barged in my aunt's bedroom without knocking.

'Damn,' I thought, when I saw her already dressed as a TWA stewardess of old and standing in front of the full-length mirror while looking at herself. 'I must have just missed her getting dressed.

If only I had opened her door a few minutes earlier, I would have seen all that I hoped to see of my aunt's sexy and shapely body. I would have seen her in her panties and bra, topless, or naked. My aunt looked at me and burst out laughing. Obviously, especially when I laughed with her, she wasn't laughing at me but with me. Obviously, she appreciated my Halloween costume as much as I appreciated her Halloween costume.

"Captain," she said as soon as she saw me. Then, seemingly ripe for my sexual advances with her playing her role as stewardess and me playing my role as her captain, she put her hand to her hip and gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Coffee, tea, or me, Captain?"

Oh, my God, a younger version of my mother, my aunt was so pretty. She was so sexy. I'd never kick this bitch out of bed for eating crackers. Not much of a choice, being that I already had my strong, black coffee and disliked weak tea, I was more than willing, eager actually, to give my aunt a try. Forget about a caffeinated beverage. My aunt was the addictive intoxicant that I wanted.

"You. I want you," I said giving her the eye while imagining unbuttoning the jacket of her stewardess costume in the way I unzipped my mother's nurse's costume and lifted the back of my sister's Cinderella gown. I imagined stripping off my aunt's stewardess uniform in my horny imagination. Only, with her costume an integral part of her roleplaying, sexual fantasy in having sex with me, I'd be unable to strip my aunt naked in the way that I was unable to strip my mother and sister naked. "I'd much rather have you than coffee or tea."

I looked at her as if I was really a pilot and her captain and she was really my stewardess and my obedient, subservient employee. Not wasting any time with small talk, in the way I already had done with my mother and sister, I stepped to my aunt, looked her in the eyes, took her in my arms, and kissed her. After having sexually kissed my mother and my sister, I couldn't believe that I was sexually kissing my aunt. With me figuring like mother, like sister, and like aunt, had I not kissed my mother and my sister, embolden with sexual passion, I may not have had the courage and the confidence to sexually kiss my aunt.

* * *

As brazen as I was sexually excited, a year later, I couldn't believe that I was making my sexual move on my aunt. As soon as our lips touched, in the way that my mother and my sister parted my lips with their tongues, my aunt parted my lips with her tongue. My MILF of an aunt was French kissing me. I couldn't believe my aunt was French kissing me. I couldn't believe I was French kissing my sexy aunt. I couldn't believe I was French kissing my mother's kid sister. Hard to wrap my head around what was happening, I couldn't believe I was French kissing my cousin Emily's mother.