Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalpana was held so close that she could only see his face and when Ashik lifted both her hands to his and kissed them, Kalpana felt so much love towards him that she held his face in her hands and coming forward she kissed him on his forehead and eyes.

Ashik was riding on cloud nine. He was thrilled and fascinated with Kalpana kissing him over his face. Many a times when her lips brushed his cheeks, he felt he was in heaven. When at last Kalpana stopped kissing him, Ashik looked deep into her eyes and when a spark of shyness was detected in them, he placed his hot lips gently on hers.

Kalpana felt his hot lips smear hers and her body was ignited. A hot wave went steaming through her body. She looked up at him and seeing him shy, pulled his face closer and opening her mouth she kissed him squarely on his lips. Then she moistened her lips with her tongue before moving away. It was a scene that got etched in Ashik's brain for ever.

Next morning when Kalpana was taking a bath leisurely she heard a noise near the door. At first it was hardly audible but when she closed the tap and straightened herself she could hear someone breathing. At first she did not realize it, but when the dark reality struck her, she stood shell shocked. Ashik was trying to peep through the keyhole. He could not see her as she was standing way out of his sight.

Kalpana coming out of the shock was conjuring up how to cope with the situation. She was clad only in under garments and she feared to even make a move. Then it suddenly dawned upon her that she was out of his view, as the keyhole was pointing to the left of her side. This brought her much relief and also made her a little naughty. Her devilish mind was set to torment him.

Without giving him an indication of having been detected she went on completing her bath and on finishing, she discarded her wet bra and threw it on her left side. Ashik's eyes went wild at the sight of the bra and as he kept staring at it, he eyes were rewarded with the appearance of her soaked panties. It thrilled him beyond imagination when he saw the soaked under garments and as he was staring down at them, Kalpana appeared in front, wrapped in a white turkey towel. She stood facing him drying her hair.

Ashik saw her supple body wrapped in a thick towel. Though it was tied at the top of her breasts, her shoulder blades and arms were left bare and as Kalpana lifted her arms to dry her hair, Ashik had a clear view of her armpits which were not shaved. The look at her underarms sent shivers down his spine. And as Kalpana brushed her hair briskly, her breasts started to jiggle and it made the towel slide down a little, bit by bit.

Ashik's eyes were glued on her chest. He saw the top of her breasts being exposed a little to his vision and as her brushing increased he saw the towel giving way from her body. Ashik waited with abated breath and when the towel finally gave way, Kalpana had moved away from his vision and what he saw was only the heap of fallen towel.

Ashik had missed the sight by fraction of a second and he regretted his luck while inside the bathroom Kalpana was smiling at the prank played by her. She then started to dress up and when she was halfway tying up her sari, she pushed the door open to see a perspiring Ashik looking down at her.

Kalpana stood in front of him for a few moments holding the end of her sari in her hand after giving him enough time to browse at her breasts veiled behind the blouse; she covered them with her sari. Kalpana then swaying her body marched into her room.

Once Kalpana was out of his vision, Ashik entered the bathroom and was amazed to see her discarded undergarments lying there (it was the first time she had left a tell tale of her things in the bathroom which was shared by both of them).

Ashik instinctively bent down and took hold of her wet undergarments in his hands. He then proceeded to look at them from a closer angle, feeling the soft texture of it. It was while he was looking intensely at her panties and was trying to inhale its aroma that Kalpana had dared to look through the keyhole.

She was shocked for the second time that morning. Seeing him holding her panties to his face made her insides churn with burning desires and she felt a hot wave engulf her whole body. She wanted to run to her bedroom and in doing so as she turned; she thumped her body on the door.

The scraping of her body on the door was a gave away sign of her act. Ashik felt certain that she had peeped through the keyhole and had seen him. Feeling elated Ashik held her panties to his face and caressed his cheeks with it. The feel of the soft texture of her wet panties on his face sent a shock over his body and before long he felt his prick getting aroused.

Both of them were aroused by the act and each took their time cooling down in their respective places. While Kalpana had lain down on her bed and squirmed in delight, Ashik used the shower to bring down the heat in his lions. It was Kalpana who came down first and was busy with her work. Ashik was a happy go lucky man. He walked tall the whole morning.

Kalpana had another shock waiting that morning. Whilst it was time for Ashik to go to office, Madhuri asked Kalpana to see him off. Though it was a casual one, it still had a very stimulating effect on her. Kalpana was burning with desire as ash approached him. She stood there in silence. She stood panting. She was trembling. Her lips were pouting and when Ashik saw her demure figure he could not resist from coming forward and placing his hands on her shoulders, he held her.

Kalpana's body shuddered at his touch but she did not draw back. She waited for his move. Seeing her standing still he took advantage of her and pulling her closer and holding her face in his hands he kissed her on her lips. It was a hot kiss. It was a wet kiss and it sent the heat searing down her body.

Kalpana found herself trembling with pleasure. When she regained her strength and composure and turned to go inside, she was stunned when she felt his hand brush her buttocks. This was the first physical contact he had made on her private parts. Kalpana dashed into the house only to come face to face with her beaming mother-in-law. Looking at her she blushed.

Her mother-in-laws word's 'has he not become naughty', further surprised her.

Kalpana on impulse replied 'yes' and feeling embarrassed on letting it out, she bowed her head down in shame.

Mrs. Madhuri coming closer placed her hand under her chin and lifting her face said 'it's okay; it's not your fault. He is growing up'.

'Yes' stammered Kalpana on being subdued by her.

'You are very pretty. May be he was fascinated by your charms' said Mrs. Madhuri on seeing her relaxed.

The words encouraged Kalpana and she looked up at her mother-in-law and replied 'you too are very beautiful and he does not . . . . .'? She did not complete her sentence. She shivered on letting out those words but Mrs. Madhuri's reply of 'I wish he would' totally mesmerized Kalpana. She stood still gazing at her and when Mrs. Madhuri smiled at her it struck Kalpana with the reality. She was awed by it. She felt certain that her mother-in-law was interested in Ashik and this encouraged her.

She looked down at the mother-in-law and seeing her figure ascertained the fact. Her mother-in-law was well built. She was almost 5 feet 10 inches. Her face was charming. Her bosom was bigger than hers but it had an instant appeal. Her waist though a little plump was very attractive. Her long legs were well carved and she felt certain that her body craved for some company.

Kalpana stood looking at her and Mrs. Madhuri seeing her thoughtful and getting the required leverage said 'I wish you would be a little broadminded'.

Kalpana nodded her head absentmindedly while her mind was busy contemplating the facts.

On seeing Kalpana not her head, Mrs. Madhuri took her face in both her hands and drawing closer, kissed her on her cheeks saying 'thank you'.

This made Kalpana smile shyly as she replied 'I will try'. With these thoughts in her mind she went into her room. There she made up her mind to see that Ashik was interested in his mother and also try to get as much advantage as she could muster for herself. Thinking about it she once more felt aroused.

CHAPTER II

As evening fell, Kalpana waited for Ashik to come home and as she saw him striding down the lane she started to feel uneasy. She gripped herself and on his nearing her she welcomed him with a big smile. Ashik was pleased on her presence and coming closer he stood in front of her looking deeply into her eyes.

Kalpana blushed on seeing him string and said 'what are you looking at'?

'Your beautiful face', replied Ashik.

'Am I beautiful' she asked him?

'Yes, you are very beautiful' he replied.

'Who do you think is more beautiful? Your mother or me', she asked.

'Why, it's you', he replied.

'I think it is your mother who is more beautiful' she said. 'She is so gorgeous; I would like to feel I am like her'.

By this time Ashik had pictured his mother's face in his mind and he blurted out 'yes'.

'Yes, what' asked Kalpana?

'She too is beautiful,' replied Ashik.

'What do you like in her' she asked him moving closer.

'I think it is her face' he replied as he did not feel like commenting on any other part of his mother's body.

'Which part of the face,' she asked him suddenly?

'I think it's her lips that are very attractive,' he said as he had to answer her.

'More than mine,' she asked naughtily?

Ashik feeling that she was teasing him said 'now that you mention it, her are better.'

'Feel like kissing them' she said moving her face upwards.

Ashik misunderstanding her said 'I am waiting to kiss them.'

'Then why don't you go in and kiss her' she said softly.

'Kiss whom' replied Ashik astonishingly?

'Your mother' whispered Kalpana in his ear.

'You must be joking' he replied.

'No, I am serious. She will like it' she said biting her lips.

Ashik recalled his mother's face and before he could compose it in his mind, she said 'she is very pretty and I am sure you will like it too.'

Ashik was getting tensed up. His mother's face was what his mind was conjuring up and when he saw her face in his mind he was astonished to find himself getting aroused just thinking of kissing those lips. He looked deep into Kalpana's face for an answer.

Kalpana brought her lips to his ears and nibbling them she said 'yes, kiss her.'

Hearing those words Ashik held Kalpana by her shoulders and looking at her face deeply he asked 'are you serious.'

'Why, do you have any doubts' she said lifting her eyebrows and looking elsewhere?

'But how can I kiss her' he replied.

'The same way as you kissed me' she said.

'But you are different' he replied.

'How, am I not a woman like her' she questioned him, this time biting his ear?

'Yes, but she is my mother' he replied.

'And I am your sister-in-law' she shot back, biting hard at his ear.

This made Ashik to tremble. He did not have reply to it. He stood still waiting for her to speak.

'Why? Don't you like kissing her' she asked?

'I do, but.'

'But what' saying this she slid her lips from his ears to his cheeks and asked 'What's so different between mine and hers?

'You are willing and she . . . . he did not complete the sentence.

'She is more eager than me, she said brushing her lips over his.

The talk about his mother and Kalpana's nearness made Ashik aroused and holding her shoulders he said, 'how can you be so sure about it?'

'Because, today she saw you kissing me and we talked about it' she replied. 'What?' he asked.

'She saw you kissing me' she replied firmly.

'What did she say to it' he shot back anxiously?

'She said it was okay so far' she replied coolly.

'And'? He questioned.

'And?'

'Yes', he was getting impatient.

'And she said she wouldn't mind if you kiss her,' saying this she looked up at him.

Ashik was thunderstruck hearing her words. He could not believe what Kalpana had said. He asked 'how can I kiss her.'

'The same way you kissed me, like this' she said kissing him on his lips.

'But, I can't. I don't have the courage to up t her and kiss her, he said.

'Don't you want to,' she asked?

'Yes,' he blurted out.

'Then go, I will leave you both alone' saying this she left him.

Ashik strolled inside. He did not know how to face his mother. Meanwhile his mother who had listened to their talk scrambled back into the kitchen and fetching two cups of coffee stood waiting for him. As Ashik came in handing him one cup of coffee she asked 'where's Kalpana?'

'She went for a walk' said Ashik.

'At this time' saying this she smiled.

Ashik seeing his mother smiling gathered enough courage and said 'yes, she left abruptly.'

'Poor girl, I think she is missing her husband very much' said she looking up from the cup of coffee she was drinking.

Ashik felt her eyes gazing at him in a queer manner. Though he was sure that Kalpana had spoken the truth, he did not have the courage to look up at her. Seeing him in a pensive mood, his mother continued 'I think she is missing him a lot.'

'Whom, what' Ashik looked up at her.

'As is you don't understand whom she is missing' she said smiling at him vaguely.

'Ah, yes' he blurted out without saying much.

'Every woman misses her husband' she said looking steadily into his eyes. 'It is a pity that Vijay had to leave her alone.' She kept looking for his response and as he did not speak she said 'Did you like it' in a mischievous voice.

'What' asked Ashik sitting straight on the sofa?

'What you did just a few moments ago' she said sitting beside him.

'What' asked Ashik nervously?

'You need not be so embarrassed about it, it's but natural' she said.

'Yes' stammered Ashik not knowing what she meant.

'When did you first kiss her' she shot him the question.

'Me, no, I did not,' he stammered again.

'I saw you kissing her in the morning' she spoke softly, nuzzling closer to him on the sofa.

'No, I did. No, not . . . . . his words were jumbled and were not clear.

'There's no point in lying, I saw you kissing her' she said.

'That, that was accidental' he replied.

'I know it was accidental, but did you like it? She asked.

Ashik then knew he was cornered, he said 'yes' bowing down his face.

'Ah! That's good. When did you first kiss her? She questioned.

'She kissed me first when we went to the fort' he said.

'When was the next?' she asked moving still closer. 'This morning, I believe you saw it' he muttered.

'Did she tell you about it' she asked?

'Yes,' he said.

'What else did she say?' she asked moving further closer to him.

'She said that you would not mind if I kiss you' he replied.

'Did she tell you that?' she spoke softly raising her eyebrows.

'Yes,' said Ashik.

'Do you want to?' she posed the question to him moving her face closer to his and wetting her lips with her tongue.

'I cannot say no to it' he said looking at her tongue wetting her lips.

This made her smile and naughtily she said 'then what's stopping you?'

Hearing those words made Ashik bold. He looked deeply in to her eyes and taking hold of her face in both hands, he moved one of his fingers over lips and said 'they are so lovely.'

Madhuri sizzled as his fingers touched her lips. She let out a soft moan and closing her eyes and opening her mouth said 'kiss me.'

Ashik gathered all his courage and leaning towards her face he placed his hot lips on hers.

Madhuri's body convulsed on the touch of his lips on hers and she opened her lips wide. Seeing her response Ashik dug his lips on her and kissed her hard.

Madhuri screamed out in ecstasy and holding his face in her hands she kissed him back and as she was trying to poke her tongue into his mouth, she heard the tap at the door which suddenly stopped her from doing it.

Getting up she set her sari straight and opened the door for Kalpana to walk in.

Kalpana on entering took one look at Ashik and felt certain that he had succeeded in kissing his mother. This made her look up at Mrs. Madhuri and seeing her blushing face confirmed it.

Ashik seeing both the women eyeing each other silently got up and left them alone.

As soon as Ashik left Mrs. Madhuri smiled at Kalpana and thanked her with her eyes.

Kalpana blushingly accepted her remarks and as she turned she heard Madhuri saying 'keep this under your skin.'

Kalpana nodded her head as she moved to her room.

At suppertime all three sat down nibbling their food and once it was over Kalpana got up and went to her room. Mrs. Madhuri was left alone to was and clean up the dishes. As she stood washing the dishes at the sink, Ashik was busy eyeing her features. This was the first time he was eyeing his mother with lewd eyes and what his eyes devoured was arousing him.

He saw his mother's well built features keen eyes. He stared at her back which was exposed from the nape of her neck to the top of her blouse and onto her bare shoulders bones and moving down he saw the exposed part of her waist above her sari and looking further down at her well formed buttocks, his eyes were glued to the spot. Madhuri saw him looking at her from the reflection in the mirror and she took her own time cleaning up the dishes.

Precisely at that moment the power went off switching the room into total darkness. Mrs. Madhuri lit a candle and placed in on the edge of the table illuminating the place where she stood. Then as she proceeded with washing the dishes she intentionally moved her buttocks in a provocative way.

Seeing this Ashik was lured. He got up and coming behind her spoke 'can I help you?'

Hearing him Madhuri said 'thank you dear, it's almost over.' Saying this she turned and brushing his body with hers she smiled at him.

Ashik did not move away from her. He waited till she finished washing up and as his mother after drying her hands with a napkin turned towards him, Ashik mover to her. Madhuri smiled at him and seeing him so close by moved back a few spaces till her buttocks touched the sink. Ashik closed the gap between them and lifting his hand he brushed aside the drops of water glistening on her face and said 'you are sweating.'

Mrs. Madhuri blushed and said 'yes' while her body was warming up on his closeness.

Ashik them moved his fingers over her cheeks and caressing them drifted his fingers onto her lips and said 'they are so warm.'

'Yes' she hissed.

'So warm and so moist' he said parting her lips with his fingers.

'Yes, yes,' said his mother.

Trusting a finger inside her mouth he said 'it's hot inside.'

'Yes, it's hot' she said as she felt his finger sliding inside her mouth.

As his finger penetrated her mouth, Madhuri closed her lips over his finger and started caressing it with her tongue slowly.

Feeling her hot tongue lapping his finger Ashik started squeezing her lips with his thumb and as she started moaning he moved his face close to hers. Madhuri felt his hot breath on her face; pushing out his finger from her mouth she opened her lips to his.

Ashik continued caressing her lips with his fingers. She opened her mouth wider. Ashik moved his lips over hers and touched them. Madhuri moaned and slid out her tongue and licked the inside of his mouth. Ashik then sliding an arm over her head rammed his hot lips over hers.

Madhuri sizzle at this force. She lifted her arms and holding his head tightly she sucked his lips inside her mouth. Her tongue ravished his mouth. Ashik on being aroused pulled her body unto his. He felt her robust breasts crash against his chest. He tangled her body tightly in his hold and as his pecker started vibrating, he trust his tongue deep inside her mouth lapped the inside corners of her mouth.