Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhuri felt him getting aroused. She felt him getting impatient and to bring him to pleasure she rubbed her thighs over his. Ashik felt the soft warm thighs on his. He suddenly slid his hand down and placing them over her buttocks he pulled her strongly to his body. His pecker slid on to her waist and feeling the hot flesh of her waist he started jerking on it. In no time he was on the verge of exploding and started moaning loudly.

Madhuri on hearing his moans and feeling he was about to cum encircled her arms over his back and drawing him closer to her she pressed her war soft breasts over his masculine chest. As he felt her rigid nipples Ashik gripped her buttocks and clutching them he lifted her up and rammed his pecker between her thighs till he spurted his cum in his pants.

Madhuri waited till his spasms subsided. Then releasing her hold on him she smiled at him and said 'you are very naughty.'

Ashik stood still looking at her smiling face. His vision drifted down to her bosom. The top of her sari had slipped exposing the blouse to his vision. He placed a hand on top of the blouse. Madhuri squirmed in delight but also felt it was going out of her control to sustain him. She again caught his face in her hands and pulling it close to hers whispered 'are you not satisfied?'

'To this Ashik replied 'let me see them?'

'No' hissed Madhuri half heartedly. 'Just once?' pleaded Ashik. 'Why?' questioned Madhuri caressing his cheeks. 'Coz, I have not seen any' he replied. 'No not today. You have had enough,' saying this she kissed him on his lips and turned to leave. 'Then tomorrow' asked Ashik?

Madhuri did not reply but smiling she moved to her bedroom. In the room after recalling all that had happened she felt bad. Though she was aroused and had enjoyed it she felt it was miserably wrong to have entangled her own son in such acts. She made up her mind not to provoke him further and to stop things from moving ahead.

The next morning Ashik had to spend alone as both Kalpana and his mother did not move out of the kitchen. In fact they were embarrassed to face him and Ashik had to be content being left alone. When Kalpana served him breakfast she did not even look up at him. Ashik hurriedly finished his breakfast and without saying a word he left home.

On his return home the same circumstances prevailed. He did not find Kalpana but his mother brought him a cup of coffee and leaving him alone she went back into the kitchen. Ashik sensed the change in their attitudes and he resigned himself to the sofa and watched the T.V. Watching it he felt drowsy and within a few minutes was fast asleep.

Mrs. Madhuri had watched his actions and on seeing his gloomy face her heart cried out for him. She then realized that it was her fault that had made Ashik so provoked. She felt she was to be blamed solely for it. As she was recalling his actions she saw a gloomy figure of Kalpana walk into the kitchen. Seeing both them lifeless her melted. She then upped her ante and smiling at Kalpana said 'everything will be fine, cheer up'.

This brought life into Kalpana's cheeks and blushing red she moved away from her mother-in-law.

Soon it was time for dinner. Mrs. Madhuri asked Kalpana to call Ashik but she came back saying he was asleep.

'You should have wakened him' she said.

Kalpana blushed.

Madhuri became conscious of the circumstances and smiling at her said 'you finish your dinner; I will wake him up later.' She emphasized on the word later.'

Kalpana was quick to grab the meaning. She hurriedly finished her dinner and went up to her room delighted.

Mr. Madhuri looked upon herself. Her sari was unfurled and her hair was curled up. She smoothed her sari and dousing some perfume and tidying up her hair, she went to wake her son.

As she approached him an idea struck her. She took a few steps back and switched off the mains and lit a candle on the dinning table. The room was now in semi darkness and this made her body twinge with pleasure.

Slowly she retraced her steps towards the sofa. She stood looking down at the figure of son slumped on the sofa. She saw his manly figure before her. She got the urge to feel his body. She knelt down beside the sofa. Her eyes descended from his heaving chest to his torso. She could make out the impression of his flaccid manhood underneath the thin material of his tracksuit pants. Suddenly she felt the desire to touch.

She placed her hand on his thighs and sensually moved them over his manhood. She did not grab it but let her fingers trace the outline of his manhood. The warmness penetrating from her fingers gave life to his pecker and it started to rise. Ashik felt his cock stirring in his pants and by the time he was awake, his mother had pulled her hand back and was shaking him up.

Ashik opened his eyes to see his mother kneeling down in front of him. It took some moments to comprehend where he was. He could not see her properly in the dark. The aroma of fresh fragrance that was very intoxicating brought him to senses. He became fully awake when his mother said 'get up, dinner is ready.' He hastily got up.

As his mother reached the dinning table Ashik followed her. Both sat down and had their dinner. It was while having the dinner Ashik again smelled the strong aroma of the fragrance. It suddenly dawned on him that his mother hardly used it and now sensing the change and also seeing the lights were out, he felt delighted. He finished his dinner and as his mother took the dishes to the sink, his eyes followed her.

In the dim light he saw her voluptuous body. Her buttocks were prominent as she bent over the sink. The impressions of her long heavy legs were visible. It all made Ashik feel inspired. He silently got up from the table and on approaching her, he slid his arms on her waist and dipping his head on the nape of her neck he kissed it and inhaling the fragrance from her body said 'it's beautiful.'

Madhuri shuddered on his nearness and to build up the tempo she said 'do you like it?'

'Yes, very much' saying this he held her waist with both hands and drawing her back asked 'but what's the occasion.'

'I wanted to make you feel happy' she replied.

'Why? He asked raising his head from the nape of her neck and biting her earlobe.

'Because you were depressed this evening' she said.

'You could have made me happy in many other ways' he said moving his lips on her cheeks.

'By allowing you to kiss me,' she spoke softly while leaning against his body.

'Yes, and in many more ways,' said Ashik moving his hands up from her waist and trying to feel her breasts.

'Like?' she cooed nuzzling still closer.

'Like allowing me see these,' he said pushing his hands up and holding her breasts.

'No, that's not possible' she said.

'Why? He asked firmly gripping her breasts.

'You are not supposed to see them,' she said.

'Why? He asked again.

'Coz you will ask to see more' she said.

'What more would I ask for?' he said pressing his erect prick on her back.

'There's lot to be revealed which is strictly prohibited' she said.

'Name them?' he spoke softly.

'I can't, but you know it,' she said enjoying the conversation thoroughly.

'Why, what's wrong in showing them?' he asked gripping her more tightly and trusting his prick hard on her back.

'Your thing will go berserk on seeing them and you will not be able to control yourself,' she said laughing.

'What thing?' he asked fondling her breasts.

'The one which is poking at my back,' she replied.

'It is my eyes that want to see and not this' he said trusting his prick harder.

'Your eyes will view but the effect will be on it' she said.

'I promise I will control it,' he said.

'When you can't control it now, how can you control it later on, it? It is already biting my back,' she said.

'It's because of your body's warmness' he blurted.

'When it cannot control my body's warmness I doubt how it would control the hot one' letting out those words she felt her body stiffen with anticipated pleasure.

'Is it that hot?' he asked bringing his hand down?

'It is hot and wet too' she said as she turned and faced him.

'So you don't think I have a chance to see it? He asked.

'No right now you don't,' she said.

'What can I do to make you reveal it? He asked.

'Keep trying' she said laughing at him.

'Do I have an outside chance?' he asked.

'May be, but I am not sure' she replied.

'Okay, can I at least open your blouse? He asked.

'Why? Who needs to see? Your eyes or that thing? She questioned him looking down at the tent in his pants.

'My eyes need to see and relay the message to it' he said as poking his prick into the warm flesh of her broad waist.

'Look how impatient it is getting on' she said as she felt it throbbing on her navel.

'Why, what is it doing? He asked.

'It is trying to drill a hole' she replied softly.

'Poor thing what else can it do if you don't allow? He said.

'Allow what? She asked her eyes suddenly popping out.

'Allow a free entry?' he blurted out.

'Ashik, where did you learn to talk like this? She asked getting aroused.

'You motivated me' he replied.

'You are getting very naughty. I think I should do something about it she said.

'That's what I am waiting for.' He replied, smiling and embracing her.

'Yooouuu' she screamed.

Ashik bound his arms tightly against her waist and drawing her up he dug his face in between the cleavage of her breasts.

This act took another turn. Feeling his face nuzzled in the 'v' of her breasts, she felt moistness weep from inside her cunt and getting more and more aroused she asked 'do you still want to remove it?'

'Yes' he hissed dipping his face deeper in her cleavage.

'Remove it then' she said.

Ashik went wild on hearing her words. He lifted his face from the cleavage of her breasts and releasing one arm he tugged the upper part of her sari and let it fall.

Madhuri felt her cunt juices creaming out, she moaned.

Ashik then brought his hand up and caressing her neck slid it down on her bosom. His hands felt the warm flesh of the top of her breasts. He then slid his finger in and taking hold of her hook with his thumb and finger he unhooked it.

Madhuri went wild with passion. She encouraged him by trusting her breasts upwards.

Ashik then went on unhooking other hooks. He slowly unhooked all of them till her breasts on being free from the material of the blouse jiggled out. His eyes devoured her lush breasts hidden in the embroidered bra. On seeing the dark nipples of her breasts behind the white thin bra and his eyes popped up. His hands reached up and cupped both her breasts.

Ashik was totally aroused by this sight. His hands craved to fondle the raw flesh of her warm flesh of her breasts. He dug his hands inside her bra. The made the cups of her brassiere slide down and before Ashik eyes could devour the sight of her naked breasts, Madhuri rammed herself on his chest and embraced him in her arms.

It was then that Ashik lost control. His body started sweating profusely. His eyes had turned red. He could not sustain anymore. He slid his arms out and gripping her by the back he pulled her to his body. Her almost naked breasts were plastered on his chest. He went berserk. Lifting her up he put her on the dinning table and before she could object, he pried her legs wide with his and coming in between them; he started to ram his cock on her soft fleshy navel.

His mother too got carried away by his actions and she also felt the heat rising in her lions. She pulled his upper body to onto her chest and taking hold of his face she kissed lips passionately while he continued ramming his cock with force. Soon his thrusts were vigorous and Madhuri feeling its hot head stimulating her warm flesh cried out and came.

The sudden moaning of his mother made Ashik position his cock right over her hot mound and as hid cock's head felt the warmth of her secret hairy place her rammed hard against. He continued jacking her and as the head of his cock slid down her mound and found the gap between her lush thighs he spurted out his cum. It took ham a full one minute to empty his balls and as it subdued he lay slumped over the voluptuous body.

Madhuri held him close and let her son take refuge n her arms for a few minutes and when Ashik finally got up, she, adjusting her sari and covering her breasts smiled at him.

Ashik seeing her smile caught her arms and pulled her up.

His mother got up from the awkward position and standing in front of him said, 'you are a beast.'

'Yes, I went crazy' he replied.

'That is why I was so keen in not allowing you to see anything' she said.

'I can understand it no. I am sorry' he said.

'No you don't have to be, it's okay,' saying this she embraced him in her arms.

'Ashik feeling her soften up said 'but I did not see them.'

At this his mother smiled and caressing his hair asked 'do you still have the desire to see them. Are you not satisfied with what happened?'

'My thing is satisfied by my eyes are not' he replied.

'Seeing them your thing will again act like a beast' she replied getting ht again.

'No, it is lifeless, feel it,' he said.

His mother on being aroused again by his vulgar talk, slowly pushed her hand between their bodies and feeling his limp penis said ' it will rise again with life on those beauties.'

'Don't you want it to come to life,' he asked suddenly kissing her feeling his pecker gaining strength.

'Yes, but I am afraid,' she said.

'Afraid of what,' he questioned?

'I am afraid this would harm me,' she said holding his growing shaft and feeling its heat.

'Don't you feel like seeing it, he spoke softly pushing his shaft deeper in to her hands.

'I would like to, but I don't know,' she said feeling her pussy getting wetter.

'Then let's swap. I will show my prick and you reveal your breasts,' he said.

This was the first time he had used the words prick and breasts. This invigorated her cunt. She was charged up, she wanted to continue and she said 'okay let's try opening each other's dresses.

Ashik got aroused to the hilt and wanting his mother to fondle his naked prick said 'ladies first.'

'Okay, saying it, his mother brought her hand down and taking hold of his pants she unzipped it.

Ashik stood straight letting her have space in pushing his pants down.

His mother did not act fast. Slightly held the flaps of his pants and gently slid it down his legs revealing his erect penis to her gaze. On seeing the hot throbbing head of his penis, her inner muscles of cunt contracted and started oozing out her hot liquid. She creamed as she held his erect cock in her hand and locked her eyes on his cock. She was so keen in gazing at it that she did not see her son fondling with her blouse.

At last when she felt his fingers pushing aside her blouse she looked at him with quizzical eyes.

Ashik looked up at her and saying 'it's my turn,' he removed the blouse from her body.

His mother did not let go of his cock. She shifted his cock in each hand as she lifted them to discard her blouse. She was so fascinated holding his cock.

When the blouse was removed Ashik moved closer. He felt the head of his cock jab at her navel. Getting aroused and eager to lay his eyes on her naked breasts he put both his hands on her shoulder and holding each of the straps in them he tugged it down.

His mother's breasts lay bare to his blazing eyes. He looked deeply at her voluptuous round flesh of her breasts. He saw her dark jetting nipples were erect staring at him. They were inviting his hands to caress them. He put his hands on them and touched them tenderly. Their warmth invigorated him. He thrust his pecker hard on her stomach and he squeezed her breasts in both his hands. His mother moaned again. For the third time she felt her cunt lips quiver.

This was too much. She felt like pushing him back but her instinct did not allow her. She stood still enjoying his caresses.

Suddenly it was beyond the control of Ashik and he said 'turn around,' sharply. His mother who was again on the verge of exploding tamely obliged. She turned on his command and Ashik positioned himself right behind her and held her by her shoulders.

As his mother waited anxiously she felt his hot naked prick in between her robust buttocks. He was trying to find the crack between her buttocks and she moaned deeply on the sensual touch of his cock between her buttocks. Suddenly she felt Ashik lifting her sari up. 'No,' she screamed and pushed his hand away.

Ashik on being stopped from pulling her sari up said 'hold my cock,' and dutifully his mother held the base of his hot cock in her hand.

'Stick it in' he cried and his mother slid the head of his cock between the crack of her buttocks.

Ashik on getting the required leverage started pushing his cock deep between her buttocks. It started sliding from her hand to her buttocks and back. In no time his cock started pulsating feeling the warmth of her hand and the smoothness of her sari on it.

Ashik put his hands on her bare chest and cupping both her breasts he started to ram her buttocks. He thrusts gained momentum and as his cock started slipping from the sweaty hand of his mother and pierced her lush buttocks, his hot cock shot his cum over her clothes, and Ashik had to grip her breasts roughly to control himself from falling.

Ashik had erupted so much cum that his mother felt it seeping through her sari and petticoat on to her naked buttocks. His mother dwelled on it and putting her hand upon the wet portion of her sari felt his sticky cum in her hands.

Ashik stood sweating and panting.

Later his mother turned and tidying up her dress said 'can I go to my room now.'

'Yes, but we will continue this tomorrow' he said.

Hearing this, his mother stopped in her tracks and turning back she said 'do you still need more.' Her eyes were gleaming and they were naughty.

'This is just the beginning' he replied.

'Then try it out with Kalpana' she said and waited for his reply.

'I will, but yet I need you,' he said.

'Why, is she not enough?' she asked.

'I like you more than her,' he replied.

'Why?' she asked coming closer.

'Because you are mine and she is someone's, he replied.

'Do you crave for me so much?' she asked.

'Believe me, I would do anything fro you,' he replied.

'You want me so badly?' she asked.

'Yes, I want to be with you always,' he said.

'What if you got married?' she asked.

'Still I would love to have you,' he said.

'As a mistress?' she questioned him.

'No! As a mother,' he replied.

'Yet make love to her,' she quipped suddenly.

'Yes, yet make love to her always,' he replied. 'Yet make love to her,' he kept repeating and hearing those words his mother flew to her room and bolted the door.

CHAPTER III

The next morning Kalpana was the first to come down. She did not see Ashik or his mother till late in the morning. She went ahead preparing breakfast and it was half past eight when her mother-in-law appeared. She was late by three hours and this confirmed her suspicion that something had materialized between them, last night.

Hurriedly she finished cooking and set the table for Ashik. Down came Ashik dressed to leave for his office. He was looking handsomely rugged and his face glowed with extra charm. Kalpana sizzled on looking at his features and felt her loins drip wetness.

She waited impatiently for him to look at her but Ashik kept his gaze down on the plate knowing well Kalpana was by his side. When he finished his breakfast he got up and left the room.

Kalpana waited for him to call her but the wait of a few seconds was like waiting for ages. Finally when he did call her she did not hear his voice and it was her mother-in-law who prompted her to go.