Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't be scared, it is harmless' he said.

'Will it attack me if I free it?' she asked.

'No, it just wants to slide in warm wet enclosures' he said.

'What enclosures?' she questioned him pushing the tracksuit down his legs and baring his cock fully.

'Warm and wet holes,' he replied.

'Thank God. I don't have an enclosure to hold this monster in' she said gripping his cock in her hand.

'Don't be so sure. I think you have a few' he said.

'Not so big and deep as to hold him in' she said.

'Then how did you manage to accommodate your husband's,' he asked.

'Oh! His was much smaller' she lied. 'This is not made for me but for your dear mother' she replied.

Hearing her talk about his mother, Ashik's cock grew stronger and its head turned purple in heat.

'Look how he is vibrating thinking of the place from where he popped out. It would fit her perfectly' she said.

'How can you be so sure of it?' he asked.

'Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing it,' she replied and looked deep into his face for his reactions.

Hearing those words he looked surprised and said 'really?'

'Yes, I was honored with its sight' she replied.

'Then you have beat me in the race' he said.

'Yes, and she has a beautiful thing between her legs' she said.

'Did you like seeing it?' he asked.

'I just had a glimpse like you had mine' she replied back.

'I want to see yours' he said.

'Who's stopping you' she said and before he could reply she put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips hard.

This lewd talk about his mother and her nearness was too much for Ashik. He quickly disengaged from her hold and stepping out of his pants and removing his top he moved towards Kalpana with his erect prick standing tall.

Kalpana seeing his nude figure move towards her, she baked out until she felt a wall behind her.

Ashik on having her cornered moved in front of her and taking hold of her hair band he first undid her hair and let them fall on her back.

Kalpana shook her head to make her hair fall on her back.

He then placed his hands over her shoulders and slid the top of her sari down her arms and let it fall down. As he stood looking at her petite breasts ensconced in her blouse his hand moved down to her waist and pulled her sari out from her body in a jerk.

Kalpana sizzled at his rudeness. Then the actions which followed made Kalpana his slave.

Ashik after removing her sari put both his hands on her blouse and as he was fondling her small breasts, he suddenly held the flaps of her blouse and tore it out of from her body with force.

Kalpana felt the thin fabric of her blouse being ripped from her body leaving behind some bruises on her chest. Then with the same recklessness, Ashik ripped her bra out which made the thin plastic clamps holding her bra to fly across the room.

Kalpana stood panting waiting for his next move.

It was a simple notion in which Ashik pulled the cords of her petticoat to let it fall on the ground but the force with which he pulled out her thin panties shook Kalpana.

Kalpana felt her panties just tear away from her body and she did not even feel it is a bit.

On being totally nude Kalpana lifted her hands up in total surrender.

It was then that Ashik started manipulating her body. First he came closer to her and holding her hands in one of his he pinned Kalpana to the wall and with his other hand he started to maul her breasts while his mouth ravished every pore of her face.

Kalpana's juices started flowing and wetting her and in the heat of the passion she moved one of her legs between his thighs and caressed him under his balls with her bare thighs.

Ashik on feeling her warm thighs brush his underside, held the leg which was playing with his body and lifting it up, he positioned his erect cock to the opening of her cunt.

Then with one swift action he put his cock in the opening of her cunt and plastering his lips over hers he rammed his cock into her hot opening.

At first Ashik just felt the soft lips of her cunt and when the tip of his cock entered deeper he felt her hot insides which made him pound his cock harder and deeper into her moist hot cunt.

Kalpana's eyes went wide as his massive cock ripped her tender skin and planted deep inside her cunt. Then as Ashik started thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt with vigor, the pain which Kalpana felt earlier gave way to passion and she started to reciprocate his thrusts with more fervor.

Her moves made Ashik go wild and he fucked her harder and harder and soon when ;both where on the verge of exploding, it was Ashik who on the final thrust removed his cock out and letting her have a look at it, shot his cum over her body. His hot cum shot like a spray from his cock and it landed all over her navel and when Ashik let her hands loose, Kalpana came forward and hugged him with want and passion.

It took Ashik a few minutes to subdue Kalpana's passion and when he felt she was relaxing back to normalcy he carried her and laid her upon the sofa and when she opened her eyes to look at him he asked 'did you like it?'

'You were a brute' she replied.

'Yes, I got carried away thinking you won't allow my cock inside your cunt,' he replied.

'Why?' she asked looking puzzled.

'You said your enclosures are too small,' he replied.

Hearing it she replied 'you are silly.'

'What?' questioned Ashik?

'I was just teasing you,' she said.

'You mean you did not feel any pain when I entered you,' he asked?

'The only pain I felt was your heat, your passion and of filling my hole with your hot cock,' she said.

'So your cunt can take any size?' he asked.

'Yes, it is made of elastic and can take your rock hard cock too,' she replied.

'I thought I had ripped your cunt and you were bleeding,' he said.

'The only time I bled was when your brother did it to me the first time,' she shot back.

'Tell me about my brother,' he said.

'What do you want to know about him?' she asked naughtily.

'Tell me about his behavior in bed, what he like most? Is his cock big?

'Yes, he too carries a big cock but is not as well built as you and,' she said looking at his well muscled body 'and he likes to come in my mouth more than my pussy,' she completed the sentence.

'You mean he shoots his cum in your mouth' he asked a little puzzled.

'Yes, why? She asked.

'I cant believe it' he said.

'Why?' she repeated again.

'You have such a tight wet pussy and why does he go for your mouth?' he asked.

'Have you ever let a woman suck your cock?' she whispered it in his ear.

'No you are the only woman who has seen my cock,' he replied.

'That's why you don't know its pleasure,' she said.

'Is it that wonderful to have a cock sucked by a woman?' he asked waiting anxiously for her answer.

'It's like being in heaven,' she replied.

'I don't believe it,' he said.

'You try it and you will change your views,' she said.

'I hope Mama does it to me,' he said.

'Why, you don't want me to do it?' she said looking at him with lustful eyes.

'Will you, can you?' he asked looking surprised.

'Yes, I would but you may have to repay back,' she said.

'How?' he asked?

'I will tell you when the time comes,' she replied.

'Okay fine,' he said.

'Are you ready to do anything I ask for?' she asked naughtily.

'Anything under the Sun,' he replied.

'Then come straddle my chest,' she said.

Ashik got up and placing his legs by her side sat on her tummy.

'Come over my chest,' she commanded.

Ashik moved up and squat just under her breasts.

Kalpana slid her body down a little and accommodating him held his cock in her hands and slid it between the mounds of her breasts.

Ashik on finding his cock between her warm breasts started to regain its strength.

Kalpana too saw his head bulging out from under her breasts and said 'look it is already trying to reach my mouth.'

'I think he is thirsty,' he replied.

'No he is not thirsty, but he is getting wild,' she replied.

'Tame him then,' he shot back.

'Yes, let him come near my mouth, I will bite him' she said.

'Pardon him today and the next time if he goes wild you can bite him,' he said.

'Ah! That's good. Now he is behaving fine' she said fondling its bulbous head in her hand.

'He has gained his full vigor,' he said.

'I think he is eager to lunge inside my mouth,' she said.

'Yes, that's why he is so impatient,' he said pushing his cock further up till its head touched her chin.

'It's lovely and warm. Come up then,' she complied.

Ashik lifted himself a little till his erect cock was posed over her little mouth.

Kalpana held his cock in both her hands.

Ashik gave a light jerk. He felt the head of his cock touch her lips and he shuddered.

'Getting impatient,' asked Kalpana opening her mouth.

'Yes, yes,' said Ashik as he felt his cock head slip between her lips. He felt his cock head touch her warm tongue. He went crazy and gave it another push.

Kalpana opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Ashik went berserk with lust. He started thrusting his cock deeper into her hot mouth.

Kalpana sucked his cock right into the well of her mouth.

Ashik continued thrusting it deeper and deeper. Kalpana's eyes went wide with surprise. She looked up at him. His face had turned crimson. He could not stop his thrusts any more. He bent over her and held her head in his hands. Tightening his hold over her head he started fucking her mouth. This was what Kalpana wanted. She opened her mouth wider while Ashik continued ramming his cock deeper into her mouth. At one moment Kalpana felt his balls in her mouth.

Ashik could not control any longer. He slid his legs back and moving them over Kalpana's body he started to fuck her mouth like he was fucking her cunt in and out.

Kalpana loved his cock ramming inside her mouth and also as this thrusts were making his feet to thrash her body, she went wild and when Ashik shot his load in her mouth she gulped down every ounce of it.

Ashik kept on thrashing her mouth like he was never going to stop. Kalpana moved her arms over his buttocks and held them for support. At last when Ashik's cock went limp in her mouth he slid it out and looking deep into her eyes he thanked her.

Kalpana on seeing his satisfied face smiled at him and whispered 'you have a promise to keep.'

'Yes, I remember it,' he said.

'Are you ready?' she asked.

'Yes, very much,' he replied.

'Then get up,' she ordered.

Ashik got up like a tame animal and as Kalpana directed him he went on his knees on the carpet.

Kalpana got up and sitting on the sofa in front of kneeling Ashik, she held his head in her hands and pulled it down between her thighs.

Ashik went down between her thighs and started lapping her cunt lips and when he was about to stick his tongue into her cunt, she stopped him saying 'not there.'

'Where' hissed Ashik looking puzzled.

'Wait,' saying this Kalpana turned herself on the sofa and spreading her legs wide she projected her buttocks in front of Ashik's face and said 'there.'

Ashik was surprised at her move but on seeing her small mounds of buttocks right in front of his eyes he got aroused. He placed his hands over them and started to knead her buttocks.

Kalpana loved his actions and she spread her legs a little more.

Ashik held both the mounds of her buttocks in each hand and spread them wider. There in the crack between her mounds he saw the light brown opening of her rectum. It was very inviting to look as it started to open up as he spread the mounds of her buttocks.

Kalpana was thrilled to find him understand her point. She widened her legs and projected her buttocks more. This made the small opening in the midst of her mounds to quicken.

Ashik moved his face closer on her buttocks and placed a finger into the opening between the cracks.

Kalpana sizzled at his touch.

Ashik then widened her ass cheeks. The pinkish insides of her hole were visible to his eyes. Ashik wet his lips with his tongue and getting closer he jabbed his tongue inside her ass hole.

Kalpana shrieked with delight. She had just hoped that he would kiss her ass but feeling him penetrate his tongue inside made her to come. She let out streams of liquid from her cunt to ooze out and felt like she was in heaven.

As Kalpana shuddered and withered in passion, Ashik pulled her down and turning her face to him, he again put his swollen cock in her small mouth.

Kalpana again went crazy having his cock in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and invited him to fuck her mouth deeper.

Ashik saw her opening her mouth wide. He positioned himself in front of her mouth and aiming his cock directly at her mouth he ravaged it with his thrusts. He kept on ramming his cock in her mouth deeper and deeper until Kalpana felt it enter her throat.

Ashik continued hammering his cock inside her mouth and as Kalpana loved every bit of his actions, he could no longer control any more. He removed his cock from her mouth and standing over her face he let go his cum all over her face.

Kalpana's face was drenched with his cum and she loved every bit of their wild session and later when both of them were entangled in each other's arms it was Kalpana who diverted his attention to his mother.

'I think you should thank your Mama for this,' she said.

'Yes, I should,' replied Ashik.

'How are you going to replay her back?' she asked.

'I don't know,' he said earnestly.

'Make love to her,' she replied.

'She won't allow me,' he said.

'She won't if you behave like a rogue, like you did with me, but she will if you go slow on her.' She said.

'Are you sure?' he asked.

'Yes, be slow. Try to arouse her feelings. Be patient with her and don't go wild and ram it inside her,' she said.

Ashik suddenly thought of her earlier actions. Yes, he was harsh on her. He had not considered her emotions. He was only interested in his own perversions. 'Now I understand,' he said.

'Good,' said Kalpana.

'But how is it possible with you at home?' he asked.

'You are silly, I will be in Library when she comes home,' saying this she smiled and walked up to her room carrying all her discarded clothes.

It was nearing 4 p.m. when Ashik opened the door to his mother. A beaming Madhuri entered carrying in vegetables and provisions.

Ashik helped her in putting down the vegetables and provisions in their respective places and when Madhuri after having a wash enquired about Kalpana she was pleasantly surprised to hear that she had gone to the Library.

'I think she needs to visit library regularly,' said his mother.

'Yes,' replied a beaming Ashik instantly.

'Why are you so pleased to hear it?' enquired his mother.

'Mama, you are teasing me,' he replied.

'Why do you want her to go to Library?' she asked him changing the tone.

'So that I can be with my mother,' he said.

'Why do you want to be with me?' she asked as she turned to go to the living room.

'I want to be close to you to know you better,' he said following her into the living room, which was darker as the shades were drawn.

As Ashik followed her into the living room he saw his mother standing close by a window. He moved behind her and putting an arm around her waist he gently pulled her up saying 'I always want to be this close to you.'

'You are lying,' she replied.

'No Mama, I am not,' saying this he planted a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder.

As Ashik kissed her shoulder, his mother went limp and leaned back on him.

Ashik sensing her passion continued to kiss her shoulders and every part of her exposed back and on the nape of her neck.

His mother started to like his ministrations and stood still allowing him some liberties.

As Ashik continued kissing her shoulders his hand started to lightly caress her waist just below her breasts.

His mother felt his hand caressing her waist and in allowing him to continue, she lifted her hand back and held his head with it.

This was the moment he was waiting for and as his mother held his head with her hand, Ashik took courage in sliding his hands upwards until they reached the underneath her breasts. There, after caressing her rib cage he moved a hand above her breast and fondled it gently.

Feeling the pressure of his hand on her breast, his mother leaned herself against him.

Ashik took utmost care and saw that his hard cock did not ram into her body as he continued fondling her breast and swaying her body a little.

As he felt his mother enjoy this, he brought his other hand up and slid it under her sari over her exposed bosom. Then caressing the exposed part of her chest he slowly unbuttoned each of the hooks of her blouse one by one taking all the time in the world. When all the hooks were unhooked Ashik pushed the blouse aside and lifting both his hands he cupped her breasts with them over her bra and fondled them. He was very gentle in his caresses.

As Ashik felt his mother moaning he slowly slid the sari covering her chest down and peeped from the top of her shoulders at the exposed part of her bulging breasts. Seeing him staring down her breasts, 'what are you looking at?' hissed his mother softly.

'They are beautiful' saying this Ashik pulled out the blouse from her body.

As Ashik drew the blouse out from her body, his mother lifted the other hand up and grasping his head down with both her hands and taking a deep breath said 'have a look.'

This move made her breasts to rise from the black bra and provide a fantastic view to Ashik's eyes which were glued on them.

Now Ashik knew he had her for sure. He boldly brought his hand down and fondling her navel he pushed it inside the waist band of her petticoat and taking hold of her sari, he pulled it out from her body.

His mother wriggled her body let the sari fall to the ground.

It was this action which prompted Ashik to pull his mother closer to his body and allowed his fully blown cock to be wedged right in the crack of her buttocks.

Madhuri on feeling his hot cock between her ass cheeks trembled which made his cock to be lodged deep into the crack.

Ashik on feeling her shudder put one arm over her bosom and the other over her waist and held her tightly to his body.

Madhuri feeling her son take control of her body turned her face and planted a kiss on his forehead.

This was what he needed. Ashik lifted up his face and bringing his lips over his mothers he kissed her passionately.

Madhuri went wild with passion. Feeling his son kissing her lips she opened her mouth wide for him to invade and slid her tongue inside his mouth and ravaged his mouth with it.

Ashik sucked her tongue deep into his mouth and ravaged her lips with his with vigor.

Madhuri moaned loudly and her body succumbed to his in complete surrender.

It was then that Ashik pushed his hand down over her navel and while feeling the cords of her petticoat his hands roamed over her hot slit.

'What are you doing?' cried his mother as she felt his hand on her slit.

'I am looking for the cords of your petticoat,' hissed her son.

'There are not where you have placed your hand,' said his mother.

'Where are they, then?' asked Ashik nibbling at her ears.

'Why do you want it for,' asked his mother.

'I want to see what hand is feeling,' said he as his hand continued caressing her cunt over her petticoat.

'Then take me to my room,' said his mother.

Ashik was flabbergasted to hear her words. He embraced his mother in his arms and as he slowly led her into her room his hand found the cords of her petticoat and he pulled them, setting her petticoat free.

Once inside the room, his mother moved over to the bed while her loosened petticoat slid down her heavy thighs and landed on the floor.