Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalpana became courageous sucking her mother-in-law's breast and her hand began to wander sown on the mother-in-law's waist. Her mother-in-law shifted her position to give enough room for her small hand to caress her waist.

Kalpana continued caressing her mother-in-law's waist and navel and as her hand slid further downs she felt her sari on her waistband. She shuddered at this touch and suddenly drew back her hand.

Madhuri sensing her DIl hesitating spoke softy 'yes, you can remove my sari.'

This encouraged Kalpana. She slid her hand over her sari and caressing her stomach she brought it over the top of her woman hood and gently toyed with it.

Madhuri moaned in ecstasy as she felt the presence of Kalpana's hand lingering over her hot mound.

Kalpana then slowly pressed her hand down on her mother-in-law's womanhood. She felt the heat from mother-in-law's body on to her hand. This invigorated her. She pushed her hand in between the folds of her sari and placed her palm squarely on her hot mount.

Madhuri screamed in passion. Her body trembled. She took hold of Kalpana's shoulders in her hands and pushing her down on the bed she lay upon her squarely entwining her legs with hers and engulfing her whole body with hers. Kalpana felt her mother-in-law's heavy body crush her. She was pinned to the bed by her weight. She felt her mother-in-law's robust breasts crush hers. This heightened her pleasure and her hand which had cupped her mother-in-law's hot mound slid over her buttocks and holding them embraced her mother-in-law's body to hers. While her mother-in-law shuddered with orgasm, Kalpana too wet her panties again.

After some time as their passions cooled down, Kalpana who tried to wriggle out from under her was again pushed down by her mother-in-law and this made her look deep into her eyes.

Madhuri seeing her eyes questioning her smiled at the daughter-in-law and nuzzling her face close to her ear whispered 'don't move, it's not over yet.'

'What more do you want,' said Kalpana getting excited.

'I want to kiss you, touch you and see you' she replied.

'Why do you want to kiss me?' she asked naughtily.

'Your lips are so ravishing' said her mother-in-law looking deep into her face.

'Your lips are also so promiscuous' replied Kalpana moving her finger over them and feeling it wetness.

'Do you feel like kissing them' asked her mother-in-law wetting Kalpana's fingers with her tongue and bringing her mouth close to hers.

Kalpana feeling the moist tongue lap her finger slid it deep in her mother-in-law's mouth before answering 'let me first feel the heat of your mouth.'

'Yes,' replied her mother-in-law opening her mouth wide.

Kalpana then thrust two of her fingers inside her mother-in-law's mouth and after feeling the contours of her mouth she drew them back and put them in her own mouth.

Madhuri seeing Kalpana sucking her own fingers took hold of her hand and pulling her fingers out of her mouth said 'suck this' and pressed her hot lips over her daughter-in-law's.

Kalpana shivered as she felt her mother-in-law's lips on hers. She put her hands over her mother-in-law's head and drawing her closer she started kissing her passionately. They continued kissing each other and at one stage Kalpana pushed her tongue deep into her mother-in-law's mouth.

Her mother-in-law moaned deeply as she felt her tongue penetrate deep into her mouth and putting her hand behind Kalpana's back she unhooked her bra and pulled it out.

'Now what?' cried Kalpana in joy as her petite breasts were left naked.

'I want to see them' said her mother-in-law fondling her breasts in hone hand.

'Mine are small,' replied Kalpana.

'Small and firm' said her mother-in-law squeezing her breasts in one hand. 'Let me see them' she continued as she lifted herself up a little.

Kalpana's small breasts lay nude to her gazing eyes. Madhuri eyes devoured her petite breasts with lustful eyes. She saw the small beautiful round mounds of her breasts. Her dark brown nipples mesmerized her. She touched her nipples with her fingers. They were erect and tense with excitement. She looked at her own breasts. Her nipples were flat while her daughter-in-law's were straight and erect. She pushed her own breasts down. Her flat nipples touched the firm flesh of the daughter-in-law's breasts.

Kalpana bit her lips with her teeth and let out a moan.

'Stay cool' said Madhuri feeling Kalpana stiffening. Then her hand slowly slid down from her breast to her waist.

Kalpana moaned again.

Madhuri's hand then crawled inside the waist band of her panties and as Kalpana took a deep breath her warm hand slid inside the panties and felt the wet thick bush of pubic hair.

Kalpana squirmed in delight.

Her mother-in-law's hand kept playing with her wet bush. She then slid her fingers over the lips of her wet vagina.

By instinct Kalpana's hand reached down to the olds of her mother-in-law's sari which was tucked in her waistband. Boldly she pulled it out leaving her mother-in-law clad only in her petticoat.

While Madhuri kept fingering her daughter-in-law's cunt lips, her daughter-in-law had succeeded in pulling the sari out of her body. Madhuri was going crazy. She wanted to see what her hand was feeling. Her eyes bulged out in anticipation. Pushing Kalpana flat down on her bed she shifted her eyes to her delicate waistline. What her eyes saw made her aroused. She saw her daughter-in-law's lithe body ensconced in the thin wet black panties. Her panties had slid down a little exposing the black pubic hair. This sight made her go mad. She turned herself fully on the bed and bringing her face down to have a closer look she said 'my, my, you are very pretty down there.'

'What's so pretty' asked Kalpana moaning a bit.

'You have beautiful pubic hair' said she.

'And?' asked Kalpana. 'Wait till I have another look' saying this, her mother-in-law pushed her black panties down.

'What do you want see?' Kalpana asked again whimpering as her naked body was revealed.

'This, your beautiful cunt' said she looking down at the pretty sight of her small cunt hidden amidst her lush growth of pubic hair.

'What's so beautiful about my cunt?' she asked.

'Its smallness' replied her mother-in-law.

'Is your opening a bigger one' she asked?

'Wait till you see it for yourself' replied her mother-in-law.

'I am getting impatient' replied Kalpana trying to pull the cords of her mother-in-law's petticoat.

'No wait' said her mother-in-law sliding he thighs away from Kalpana.

Kalpana waited anxiously as she felt her mother-in-law spreading her cunt lips and looking deep into the folds of her cunt. She heard her mother-in-law say 'it is gorgeous.'

Kalpana's body shivered on hearing her words. She spread her legs wider giving her more access to look at.

Madhuri on seeing Kalpana's body shudder with passion dipped her face down over her cunt and bringing her tongue out she lightly touched her cunt lips.

On this action Kalpana suddenly thrust her lower body up jamming her cunt lips over her mother-in-law's lips.

Madhuri feeling her daughter-in-law ready for action pressed her lips on her moist cunt lips and started sucking her.

This made Kalpana to go wild with passion. She put her hands down over her mother-in-law's head and holding it she pressed it down over her swollen cunt lips.

Madhuri slid her tongue deep inside her cunt and started licking her clitoris.

Kalpana moaned and her body shivered in passion.

Madhuri did not let go of Kalpana. She put pressure on her and sliding her hands below her buttocks she pulled Kalpana's body up to make room to thrust her tongue deeper into her cunt.

Kalpana creamed out her juices. Her mother-in-law tasted the liquid pouring out of her small opening. She sucked some of the juices inside her mouth and when Kalpana stopped creaming, she looked up at her.

Kalpana's face was flushed red. Her tongue was out licking her own lips.

Seeing this, her mother-in-law asked 'do you want to put that tongue inside me.'

'Yes,' said Kalpana.

'Where do you want to put it?' she asked again.

'In yours' she replied.

'Where exactly?' she asked again.

'In your hot cunt' she replied eagerly.

'Then get up' she commanded.

Kalpana lifted herself up. Her mother-in-law got up and sitting near the bedpost, she slid her legs down on the bed and smoothed her petticoat.

Kalpana getting the invitation crawled on her knees and as she approached her mother-in-law, she saw her pulling her legs up and lifting the hem of her petticoat.

Kalpana waited till her mother-in-law started pulling up her petticoat and as her legs were left bare, she saw the darkness underneath her petticoat and as she tried to put a hand under her petticoat to lift it up, her mother-in-law caught her hand and pushing it aside he instead placed her hand over Kalpana's head and drew her down.

As Kalpana's eyes were glued on her mother-in-law's heavy thighs and as she kept staring at the creamy rich thighs her mother-in-law suddenly pulled Kalpana's head down deep inside her petticoat.

Now Kalpana's head was just inches away from the lusty cunt of her mother-in-law. Kalpana could barely see her mother-in-law's cunt in the darkness underneath the petticoat. Her face searched for the mother-in-law's cunt. She felt he nose nuzzle the wet patch of pubic hair. She pushed her face over it and gaining some composure she pushed her tongue deep inside her mother-in-law's amorous cunt.

Her tongue slid easily into the hot opening of her cunt. Kalpana then went on lapping at every corner of her cunt. She ravaged the insides of her mother-in-law's cunt with vigor. She felt her mother-in-law squirming with pleasure. She felt her mother-in-law's hands pushing her head deeper into her pussy.

Kalpana opened her mouth wide and sucked her mother-in-law's cunt inside her mouth. She mother-in-law let out a deep moan and flooded out a stream of her cum into her daughter-in-law's mouth.

Kalpana gulped every drop of her cum as she could with vigor and when she left her mother-in-law returning slowly to normalcy, she drew the cords of her petticoat and after taking a long look at the majestic cunt and its surroundings she removed her face from inside her petticoat and kissed her mother-in-law on her lips, letting whatever cum which was still in her mouth to run into her mother-in-law's mouth.

Her mother-in-law embraced Kalpana as she kissed her and when Kalpana was still kissing her she slipped down the bed and held her to her body.

Thus Kalpana lay still on the robust body of her mother-in-law completely satisfied.

CHAPTER V

The next morning being a Sunday all three woke up late. As Kalpana finished her bath and was coming down the stairs she saw Ashik standing at the bottom of the stairs. Seeing him staring at her she retraced a few steps and stood still at the top of the stairs. Ashik then bent his head and looked up giving her an impression that he wanted to peep under her sari. Kalpana saw his motive and bracing herself she lifted her sari a little.

Ashik could only see her bare feet. His eyes could not see up her inner thighs. Then he sat down on the stairs and looked up. Thus his eyes could see her legs but nothing more. His eyes requested her to lift her sari up.

Kalpana smiled and shaking her head in protest lifted her sari a little more.

Ashik again bent his head down. This time, his eyes were able to see the dark patch at the top of her thighs. His eyes pleaded for more.

Kalpana stepped down two rungs. Ashik now had a clear vision of her legs up to her knees. 'Lift a little more' he spoke softly.

Kalpana's desire flared up. She felt moistness creeping between her thighs. Shaking her head she stepped down another rung.

This movement allowed Ashik to look upon her thighs a little. He felt his cock burning inside his tracksuit and instinctively one of his hands reached his aroused cock.

Kalpana saw him fondling his cock and her eyes went wild. Her eyes questioned with 'what are you doing?'

Ashik held his stiff cock in his hands and pointed its head towards her.

Kalpana's body sizzled at his lewd exposure and without knowing she had come down one rung.

Ashik then felt she was interested to have a look at his cock. He turned to see if his mother was nearby and seeing that she was not there he slid his track pants down a little.

Kalpana could only see his pubic hair. She was getting impatient and her eyes motioned him to pull his pants down.

Now sit was Ahisk's turn to say no. He shook his head while his eyes asked her to lift her sari.

Kalpana could not say no. She slowly raised her sari up. Ashik's eyes popped up as he saw her creamy glistening thighs. He motioned her to come down a little but Kalpana's eyes were riveted on his open tract suit. Ashik pulled down his tracksuit but hid his cock in his hand. His eyes looked up at hers and they conveyed the desired message.

Braving herself Kalpana pulled her sari up her thighs. The bottoms of her black panties were visible to Ashik's eys.

Looking at her panties, Ashik let go o his cock. It was a sight to behold. His cock shuddered and he holding his cock in his hand motioned her to remove her panties.

Kalpana's hand unconsciously moved her panty top. She slid her fingers inside the waistband and slowly drew them out of her body. She had to end to remove her panties and this Ashik's eyes could not see beyond her thighs. Holding her panties in her hand Kalpana teased him.

Ashik's eyes pleaded her to expose her body.

Kalpana did not oblige but threw her panties down to him.

Ashik held her panties in his hand and placed it on his cock. His cock shot up a little on feeling the soft texture of her panties on it.

Kalpana's eyes popped up. Her hands again held the sari and slowly she started to lift them up.

Ashik's eyes were glued on the exposing part of her thighs. He impatiently waited and as Kalpana lifted her sari fully up; his eyes were rewarded with the dark patch of her pubic hair. By the time Ashik could see them clearly, Kalpana let her sari fall down shutting off the scene and smiled at him.

Ashik knowing very well that the game was over, lamely tucked back his cock inside his tracksuit and got up.

Seeing him tucked up Kalpana came down the steps and as Ashik tried to catch her, she moved out of his reach.

Ashik took a few steps forward only to retrace as he saw his mother coming out of her room.

As it was Sunday he felt desperate. He could find neither Kalpana nor his mother alone even for a few minutes. This was annoying him and as he could not find any reason to have either of them alone.

At last it was time for breakfast and Ashik looked at his mother and motioned her to sit next to him at the table. Kalpana did not see him signaling his mother who came over and sat next to him.

Ashik without eyeing his mother slid his left hand down below the table and placed it on his mother's knees.

This act made her mother to shudder a little and without showing any signs of it she moved her thighs closer to her son.

Ashik on feeling his mother's thighs touch his, he started to knead her knees and slid his hand between her thighs.

This feeling was arousing his mother and as she knew it was going to be out of her control, hence she started the conversation. 'I think I have to go to the market to fetch some vegetables.'

Those words made both Kalpana and Ashik to stop eating and stare at her. Both of them could not believe what they had heard.

'I will be back before lunch' she said again.

After finishing the breakfast, Ashik sat silent at the table for almost 10 minutes it took his mother to change, carry a basket and depart. All this time Kalpana was busy cleaning up the plates and when Ashik finally heard the door slam behind him he steadily got up and treading his way reached the door and bolted it from inside.

After bolting the door he stood there for a few seconds and then taking a deep breath as he turned, Kalpana who was watching his actions found her gaze riveted to his track pants which were sporting a huge bulge.

Kalpana on seeing him carry a hard-on which was obvious stood rooted to the spot near the sofa shuddering with excitement.

Ashik slowly retraced his steps back and on reaching Kalpana, he put his hand inside the pocket of his tracksuit and came out holding the black panties, which Kalpana had discarded from her body a few hours ago.

Ashik dangled the black panties in front of her and when Kalpana opened her mouth in surprise (awe) he said 'allow me to put this back on you.'

Kalpana stood mesmerized on hearing his words.

Ashik then caressed Kalpana's cheeks with her panties and moving it he brushed it over her bosom and coming further down he caressed her waist and navel with it.

Kalpana's whole body was on fire. She sizzled at the touch of her own panties on her face and body and as Ashik finally brushed the panties where he intended to put them (on her womanhood) her insides started to get moist. She stood still allowing him to have his way.

Ashik after pressing the panties over her womanhood went on his knees in front of her. First he made her remove her sandals one by one and then after taking hold of her right leg he caressed her toe, her fingers and then caressed the underside of her foot.

Kalpana could not even more her eyelids.

Ashik after caressing her foot lifted it up above the ground and slid her leg into one of the opening of her panties. He quickly put the other foot too inside the panties. Now both her legs were inside the panties.

Ashik then without lifting her sari managed to push the panties up till they reached her knees. Leaving it there Ashik soothed her sari to fall down covering her panties and legs.

Then moving closer Ashik put his hands inside her sari and this time he slid them behind her legs and caressing her calf muscles, he held her panties suspended on her knees.

Holding her panties he lifted them up until they reached up her thighs ad covered the small mounds of her buttocks.

Kalpana feeling his hand fondling her bare buttocks started creaming her juices out.

After fondling her buttocks Ashik pulled her panties up covering her buttocks fully and then moving his hands to the front he snapped the panties squarely over her womanhood. As her panties were finally snuggled on her body, Ashik got up slowly to see Kalpana sweating profusely with heat and lust.

Standing fully erect in front of her he put his hand under her chin and lifting it up said softly 'do you know why my mom went to the market?'

Kalpana acted innocent and shaking her head said 'no tell me.'

'She wanted me to put these on you' he said.

'How did she know that you had my panties?' she asked.

'I showed it to her' he lied.

'Now that you have put them on me, call her back' she said jokingly.

'No, I want to remove them from your body' he said.

'If you wanted to remove them, then why did you put them on me first?' she asked, getting fully stimulated.

'Coz, I would love to have the pleasure of removing your panties from your body,' he replied.

'What will you gain in removing them?' she asked teasingly.

'I can see what they are covering' he replied.

'You had a glimpse of it in the morning, does it not suffice' she asked him?

'What I saw was just a dark patch and nothing else, while you had a devils view' he said.

'What did I see?' she asked moving closer and biting his ear.

'You saw this' he said thrusting his hot bulge to nudge her waistline.

'Can I see it again?' asked Kalpana surprising Ashik with her words.

'Be my guest' he said staking a step back.

Kalpana then placed her hands on the waistband of his tracksuit and looking down at his bulge, she said 'it looks frightening.'