Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashik stood looking at his mother clad only in black bra and panties. Her fair complexion in the dark under garments was a sight to behold. He slowly pushed his mother on the bed and when she lay face down, Ashik crawled near her and his eyes were riveted over her lush buttocks hidden in the sheer black panties. He put his hand over her buttocks and caressed both her mounds softly.

Madhuri screamed in delight on the light touch o his bare hand over her hot mounds of her buttocks and turning her face towards him she grinned at him and said 'you have changed, my son.'

'Yes, Mama. This is all for you,' saying this he slid one hand inside her panties and grabbed the raw flesh of her buttocks.

'It's so nice,' said her mother squirming in pleasure.

Ashik then pushed his hand deeper inside her panties and caressed her buttocks softly and kneaded.

Madhuri kept moaning and thrashing her body on the bed.

Ashik then caught the top of her panties and rolled them down over her buttocks.

'My, my, why are you doing this to me, my son?' cried his mother grasping the bedspread for support.

'Enjoy it Ma,' saying this Ashik rolled down her panties out of her body. Her nude buttocks were gorgeous to look at and Ashik continued kneading her buttocks and his hand groped its way between the cracks of her mounds,

Madhuri on feeling his hand deep in the cracks of her buttocks widened her legs giving his hand more freedom to wander.

Ashik then climbed on the bed and bending down he placed his mother's body up on his thighs.

Madhuri felt his erect cock nudge at her navel. She pressed her body down trapping his cock between their bodies.

Ashik then proceeded to push his hand deeper down between the crack of her buttocks. His fingers felt the coarse pubic hair of his mother. He brushed them with his fingers and slid his fingers deeper. His fingers at last felt the wet opening of his mother's cunt. He poked a finger inside her cunt gently. 'My God Ashik, what are doing son?' screamed his mother.

'Let me feel it Ma,' said Ashik all the while trying to penetrate his finger deeper into her cunt.

'Oh! Its feeling wonderful son,' moaned his mother again.

'You like this Ma?' asked Ashik as he thrust his hand fully over her hot cunt.

'Yes, yes,' cried his mother in wild passion.

'Are you coming Ma?' asked Ashik mildly cupping her cunt in his hand.

'Yes, son, I am coming,' she cried as she rubbed her cunt on his hand.

Ashik seeing his mother writhe in passion bent his head down and diving between her buttocks he kissed her coarse pubic hair.

As Ashik's face dug between her buttocks, Madhuri yelled his name and holding the bedspread she bit on it as her body let out spasm after spasm as she spent out her juices.

It took some time for his mother to regain her strength and when she turned to face her son, he was under the process of removing her bra.

Madhuri smiled at him and when she felt hi tug her bra she helped him in removing it out of her body.

Lying totally nude she half turned herself to face him and as one of her breasts was exposed she looked down at it and asked him 'do you want to suckle it?'

'Yes, yes,' saying this Ashik put his hands down and lifting his mother's body up his chest, he dug his face onto her bosom.

Madhuri seeing her son in an awkward position straightened herself and taking hold of one of her breasts in her hand she guided it to the waiting mouth of her son saying 'here suck this.'

Very lovingly Ashik opened his mouth and as his mother thrust her breast inside his mouth he started to suck as an eager child.

Madhuri on seeing her son engrossed in sucking her breasts went on to remove his shirt and after taking it out she looked down at this track pants which he had kept on. She had to move away from him to enable her to remove it and as she did not want to disturb him sucking her teats, she slowly slid her body down from his thighs.

As Madhuri lid down from his body, she saw a wet patch over his ants and putting a hand down over it she asked 'when did you cum.'

'I came when you asked me to take you to your room,' replied Ashik pulling his mouth from her breasts and looking at her.

'So he has already leaked once?' she said smiling and tousling his hair.

'Yes, but look he is up ready again,' said Ashik looking down at his projecting cock.

'What does he want now?' asked his mother placing her hand over his cock and holding it.

'First he wants to be released from the pants,' he said looking lewdly at his mother.

'Then?' asked his mother pushing his track pants down and bringing his cock out in the free.

'Then he wants to penetrate deep inside you,' he said putting his hand down between her thighs and trying to grope her cunt.

'In my cunt,' she asked lustily.

'Yes, inside this cunt,' he said twitching his mothers cunt in his hands and pushing his mother down on the bed.

'You mean you want to fuck me, your own mother,' she asked.

'First I have to see the place from where I came out,' he replied.

'No, I am not going to show you,' saying this she turned over and lay on her back exposing her open cunt to his gaze.

'Mama, it is beautiful,' said Ashik looking at her cunt amidst her rich creamy thighs. Then he gently put his finger over it and pushing aside her pubic hair was enchanted to look at the pink opening of his mother's cunt. 'It's gorgeous,' he said again.

'Come, come put your cock inside my cunt,' said his mother pulling Ashik.

Ashik then went on his knees and drawing his mother's thighs wide he towered over her.

Madhuri seeing him poised over her, held his cock in her hand and guiding it into the opening of her cunt she opened her mouth and making lascivious signs with her tongue said 'yes, slide it in.'

Ashik could no longer hold it back. Bending down he gripped his mother by her shoulders and grasping her tightly in his arms he lunged forward allowing his swollen cock to penetrate deep inside her cunt.

Madhuri screamed in delight as she felt her own son's cock sink in her cunt. She held him strongly as Ashik started thrusting his cock deep inside her cunt screwing her.

'Ah! Deeper, deeper,' Madhuri cried as her son pounded his cock harder inside her snatch.

As Ashik continued fucking his mother, his cock started to vibrate, its head bulged and when he felt he was about to shoot his cum, he cried 'hold me mom, I am coming.' Madhuri seeing her son writhe in passion held him tightly to her body and Ashik finding the soft body of his mother embrace him he shot his load deep inside her cunt.

As Madhuri felt her sons hot sperm spraying inside her cunt, she squeezed her legs tightly trapping her son's cock inside her cunt and thrashed her body up till she creamed out her juices in a stream for the second time.

Ashik lay exhausted upon his mother. After some five minutes his mother regained her composure on feeling her bowels churning. She pushed Ashik aside and draping a sari around her nude body she went to the bathroom. On her return from the toilet she saw her son perched on the bed, hands held over his head, was staring at her body with hunger in his eyes.

When Madhuri looked down upon herself, what she saw made her stand rooted to the spot. The light skin color sari which she had wrapped over her body hardly hid back any of her charms. Her well endowed breasts with dark nipples protruding were clearly visible. Her waistline and stomach were totally bare and as she had tied the sari some 6 inches below her navel, some of her pubic hairs were exposed to his gaze.

Further looking down at the view of the dark patch of hair below her navel, followed by her creamy rich thighs even made her shudder in excitement.

Madhuri on seeing her son's eyes glued on her promiscuous nude body said 'close your eyes Ashik.'

'Mama, you look gorgeous, let me feast my eyes,' he replied as he let his eyes roam over every pore of her body.

Hearing his bold words defining her charms, Madhuri shed all shyness and placing her hands on her hips she presented a rosy picture of a hot sensual woman to him. Ashik on seeing his mother change her stance got even bolder and said 'turn around Mama,' let me have a look of your pretty buttocks.

Madhuri was stumped by his encouraging words and obligingly she slowly turned her back to him.

Ashik at once sat straight on the bed on seeing his mother's curvaceous back, totally bare up to her buttocks and the impression of her scantily clad rich buttocks was awesome. Looking at her rich figure, he could not sustain from getting up and stretching his hand said 'come mama, come to me.'

Madhuri's body trembled on hearing those words and turning towards him she moved near to the foot of the bed and on catching the protruded hand of her son she climbed on the bed.

Drawing his mother closer, Ashik slid his hands under her bare armpits and on having a firm grip upon her he pulled his mother flat on to his body.

Madhuri on being drawn over him nuzzled her body over his and looking deep into his eyes and curling his hair with her hands said 'you are too bad Ashik; you should not command your mother like this.'

'No Mama, I am not ordering you but requesting you,' he said as he felt his mother's fingers brush his lips.

'Tell me what you want.' She asked sliding her finger in his mouth?

'I want you to kiss . . . ,' he did not complete the sentence.

'You want me to kiss you like this,' she said pressing her hot wet lips over his and sucking them inside her mouth.

Pushing back her face a little, Ashik said 'no not on my lips, but down there.'

His mother was flabbergasted to hear his words and when she looked at him, his eyes were pleading and they were diverting her attention downwards.

Seeing his pleading eyes his mother succumbed and saying 'you want me to kiss him,' she started sliding down over his body.

On hearing his mother's words Ashik's heart leapt in his mouth. He sat up straight on the bed and in doing so the bedspread covering his torso gave way exposing his fully erect cock to the gaze of his mother's eyes.

Madhuri's eyes popped up as she saw her sons exposed cock in front of her.

Looking at the purplish head of his cock barely a few inches below her eyes, she shuddered with desire and hot flames consumed her body. She put one hand down and with the other she held her son's cock in it.

Ashik moaned deeply as he felt the soft fingers of his mother's hand clasp his cock and he cried 'mama, yes take it.'

Holding his cock in her hand, his mother swept her hair aside and leaning her face over his cock said 'you want your mama to kiss this cock?'

'Yes, please,' said Ashik as he grabbed his mother's shoulders.

Madhuri leaned her face closer on his cock and looking deep at its head, which was glistening with his pre-cum said 'Ashik, it has started to cum.'

'Yes, Mama,' replied Ashik pressing her shoulders down.

Feeling the pressure of his hands on her shoulders, 'you look to be very impatient to have your cock kissed,' she said.

'Yes,' pleaded Ashik.

Holding his cock steady, Madhuri brought her lips down and kissed her son's cock.

Ashik jerked his body as he felt his mother's warm lips smack his cock.

'Happy' asked his mother after removing her lips from his cock.

Ashik did not reply but his hands, which were on her shoulders moved over her head and pushed her head down.

Madhuri on feeling him pushed her head down, once again placed her lips on his cock and kissed it.

'Open your mouth,' said Ashik suddenly thrusting his cock up.

Madhuri was shocked to hear his words and it suddenly dawned upon her that her son wanted her to suck his cock. She turned and looking into his face said 'you want me to put it inside my mouth?'

'Yes, I want it inside your mouth,' saying this he started pulling her sari from her body.

As Madhuri felt her sari being pulled away her body shuddered and getting aroused to the hilt she said 'you want your mama to suck your cock?'

'Yes, I want you to suck my cock and make it cum,' he replied as he tugged her sari out from her body.

This lewd talk stimulated Madhuri and continuing in the same trend she asked. 'Has anyone else sucked my son's cock?'

'Kalpana sucked my cock today mama,' he replied.

Madhuri's body sizzled with raptures on hearing her son say that Kalpana had sucked his cock and asked 'did you cum in her mouth son?'

'Yes, Mama, I came twice,' he replied.

'So this awesome cock has been sucked by your sister-in-law?' saying this she held his cock at its base.

'Yes, I had the pleasure of ramming it deep into her mouth,' he said.

'Did you put this inside her cunt?' she asked dangling his cock in her hand.

'Yes, I ravaged her cunt with my cock,' he replied as he lifted his foot and placed it in between her thighs.

'Oh! She has such a lovely pussy,' she said widening her thighs and giving room to his foot to wander over her thighs.

'Have you seen her pussy mama?' he asked her as he brought his foot near her cunt.

'Yes, son, since the day I saw her, I was attracted to her. She has a marvelous figure and I wanted to see her nude. I succeeded in doing so just yesterday,' she replied in detail.

'Did you allow her to see this,' he said as his foot found her cunt.

'Yes, dear. I had her face inside my petticoat and she might have had a glimpse of my cunt.'

'Why did she put her face inside your petticoat?' he asked getting aroused fully.

'Because I wanted her mouth on my pussy as my son wants my mouth on his cock,' saying this, his mother brought her face down over his cock and when the head of his cock slid inside her mouth she closed her lips upon it.

Ashik could not believe that he had his cock inside his mother's mouth. In the heat of the moment he pushed both his feet over her buttocks and imprisoned them in his grip.

Madhuri was going nuts on being man handled roughly. She lifted her mouth from his cock and looking at his face and giving her consent to continue as he wished, she again took her son's cock in her mouth.

Ashik went berserk. He rammed his cock inside his mother's mouth while he put one of his toes inside her cunt while with the other he dug it between the cracks of her buttocks.

Madhuri opened her mouth wide with lust as she felt both her holes being caressed with her son's toes and she started to deep throat her son's cock.

As Ashik continued ramming his cock deep into his mother's mouth, it started to pulsate and in no time he found himself on the verge of shooting. 'Mama, I am going to come,' he screamed.

Madhuri removed his cock from her mouth and holding it she started kissing its head and said 'come, shoot it over my face.'

As soon as those words were uttered Ashik shot his cum all over her face and drenched her with it.

Feeling the hot sperm spilling all over her face, Madhuri's passion was ignited and she started to leak her juices till her pussy was completely drained.

After their spasms subsided, Ashik looking at his watch said 'it's time for Kalpana to come home.'

'So?' Asked his mother.

'So, I think we should getup, get dressed and be presentable to her.' He said.

'Why are you so impatient to meet her?' asked his mother.

'Mama, now you are becoming very bad,' he replied.

'Look! Your cock is again in upbeat mood,' she said staring at his cock, which was gaining strength.

'It is erect not because of Kalpana but because of you, my Mom,' he said.

'Don't lie to me,' replied his mother.

'I am not lying,' he said putting on his clothes.

'Do you want her?' she quipped suddenly.

'What?' asked Ashik in shock.

'Do you want to have Kalpana in your bed?' she said.

'Mama,' cried Ashik with joy.

'Go to your room, I will send her,' she said.

Hearing her words Ashik hurriedly went up to his room and after half an hour he heard Kalpana come home.

Ashik waited patiently for one hour and as Kalpana did not come to his room, he called out her name.

Kalpana on hearing him call her from his bedroom was dumbstruck. She looked at her mother-in-law in shock and as her mother-in-law smiled and said 'go and take care of him.' She blushed in delight.

Kalpana turned and slowly treaded her way to his room and as she entered his room, she pulled a hanky and holding it in her hand said 'so you want this.'

'No, I want your panties,' he replied.

THE END.