Hanky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With quick strides she left the kitchen and taking out the handkerchief which she had tucked under her sari she held it to him.

'I don't need it,' he said.

'Then why did you call me?' she asked.

'I wanted to thank you,' he replied.

'Thank me,' she asked with a naughty smile.

'Yes, to thank you,' he said teasing her a little.

'Nothing else?' she spoke standing in front of him and taking a deep breath.

Ashik then looked up at her from head to toe. She was clad in a black sari with a golden border. Her striking fair complexion draped in a cotton sari was exquisite to look at. Her cheeks had turned red and were glowing. After gazing at her he said 'to look at your beautiful figure.'

'If you have finished looking at, shall I go? She asked smilingly.

'No, wait there's plenty to look at,' he said.

'How does it look,' she said softly?

'Your body looks ravishing,' he said looking up from her feet up to her face.

'Is it?' she asked straightening up while her eyelids moved up.

'Yes, it is and your breasts are so small,' he said eyeing her chest.

'Ah,' she said taking a deep breath and allowing him to stare at her body.

'You have a slim waist,' he said placing his hands at her exposed waist.

'And?' she moaned.

'And your front is very exotic,' he said eyeing her small mound hidden in the folds of her sari.

'What about my legs?' she asked getting excited from his gaze and wanting to shift his stare from her private parts.

'They are long, slim and perfectly carved,' he said.

'What do you like most?' she asked.

'Your navel,' he said sliding the sari with his hand and exposing it to his eyes.

'Why?' she asked encircling her arms over his neck.

'Because you have a small waist with a pretty belly button,' said he circling one of his fingers around her belly button.

Kalpana sizzled at this touch and leaning on him said 'can I go now?'

'No wait,' he said.

'Now what for,' she asked.

'I want to continue from where I stopped yesterday,' he said.

'Where did you stop?' she asked knowing very well his hands had felt her buttocks.

'Here,' he said sliding his hands on to her buttocks.

'No, this is not a safe place,' she said.

'Then you don't mind me feeling you?' he asked.

'You have me in your arms,' she replied softly.

'But, I want to feel now,' he said caressing her buttocks.

'Not now, tomorrow,' she said.

'Let me play with them for sometime,' he said kneading her buttocks.

'If you continue then you will wet your pants,' she breathed out those words in his ears and slid away from him.

Ashik stood stunned on hearing her comments and before he could lunge and catch her Kalpana had move inside the house.

He stood there pondering at her words and as he felt delighted he moved down the lane to his office.

Mrs. Madhuri saw Kalpana come in. She was surprised to see her back so soon. It was then she realized that her presence may have been the cause and she decided to give them some free time.

At noon as Kalpana after having her lunch was climbing the stairs to her room, Mrs. Madhuri called up and said that she would be going out in the evening to the temple and will only return after 7 p.m. This news prompted Kalpana to hasten her steps and get into her room. There she lay on the bed and closed her eyes. Before long she fell asleep dreaming about the evening to come.

It was 5 p.m. when she was awakened by her mother-in-law calling her before leaving for the temple. She hastily got up and after having a refreshing bath she draped a soft wrinkle free cream colored sari over a black sleeveless blouse and when she looked herself in the mirror she felt stimulated.

As she was combing her hair she heard the doorbell ring. Taking small steps and not hastening she reached the front door. She stood for a while before opening the latch of the door and as Ashik entered she smiled up at him and said 'have a wash, I will fetch you coffee.'

Ashik was puzzled not finding his mother and when he came down after the wash it suddenly struck him that his mother was not at home. He quickly hastened his steps and reached the kitchen. Kalpana, who was boiling the milk, stood still on hearing his steps approaching her. Ashik came behind her and switched off the gas stove.

Kalpana's body trembled on seeing him switch off the stove and she stood mesmerized on the spot. Without uttering a word Ashik placed his hands over her shoulder blades and planting a soft kiss on the exposed part of her back asked 'where's mama?'

'She's gone to the temple' replied Kalpana.

Kneading her shoulder blades and his thumbs and caressing them, he asked 'when is she expected back?'

'Any moment' she replied smilingly.

'No tell me the truth' he hissed softly nuzzling his face on the nape of her neck and pulling her body close to his.

Kalpana on being pulled filled the gap between their bodies. Her buttocks were firmly placed on the curve of his stomach and as his kneading continued, Kalpana lifted her arms back and holding his head, swayed her body before saying 'by 7 p.m.'

Ashik then moved his hands on her bare arms and caressing them he slid his hands down till they rested under her unshaven armpits. Caressing her soft silky hair with his fingers he said 'so we have one full hour.'

Kalpana moaned softly as his hands caressed her armpits and getting excited spoke softly 'what for?'

'To feel your body' replied Ashik caressing her underarms and grabbing her rib cage tightly.

'Why mine? Were you not satisfied with mama's,' she asked leaning more towards him feeling his aroused prick on her body.

'Yes, I was. But your body is so different' he said caressing her ribcage and sliding his hands down till they reached her slender waist.

Kalpana getting excited by his touch said 'how different is it?'

'Your body is slender. It is beautifully shaped. It is well curved and it gives me immense pleasure to feel it,' he said as he brought his hands over her buttocks and started squeezing them.

Kalpana flushed feeling his hand cup her small buttocks and getting stimulated said 'your mama's are well endowed.'

'Yes, they are rich and full but yours are what I would like to fondle' saying this he started to squeeze her buttocks harshly.

'Hey you are hurting me' cried Kalpana snuggling closer to his body.

'Show them' he asked her caressing her buttocks softly and snuggling his face in her hair.

Hearing this Kalpana's body sizzled. Forgetting the pain, she turned and facing him said 'you can only fondle them, but no peeping is allowed.'

'Why?' he asked.

'It is not yours to see' she said biting his ears.

'Whose is it then' he asked softly moving his hands over her buttocks and pulling her forward?

'Your brother's,' she spoke in her ears.

'But he is not here' he said sliding his hand to the bottom of her buttocks.

'So?' asked Kalpana getting excited.

'He has asked me to take care of you in his absence' he said pushing a hand on her buttocks and with the other hand tugging her sari out.

'He has asked you to take care of Me, not my buttocks' she said widening the gap between their bodies and allowing room for his snaking hand to pull her sari out.

'Me, means the whole of you,' he said pulling her sari out with one hand and with the other he gripped her buttocks over her petticoat and pulled her body to his till he felt his erect prick burrow on her slender waist.

'Did he say so' she asked squirming in delight on feeling his hot prick on her waist.

'He did not say so but it was what he meant' saying this he slipped his hand down between the crack of her buttocks.

'How far do you think he has permitted you' she asked allowing his hand more access and getting ecstatic.

'He has not set any boundaries but it is left to me' he said pushing his fingers further down.

'How far do you intend to reach' she asked on the verge of creaming out.

'To the maximum' he said while finding it difficult for his finger to penetrate deep in her petticoat.

'Meaning you want to touch mine' she asked.

'Yes, this is what I want to feel' he replied pushing his finger over her wet spot.

'What is it' she asked getting heated up.

'Cunt' he spoke softly.

Hearing him utter the word 'cunt' Kalpana's body trembled with passion and she screamed 'touch me' as she loosened her petticoat by taking a deep breath.

Ashik pushed his finger deep into the opening of her cunt from behind and as she felt his finger dig into her wet pussy, her body convulsed, she shuddered and she creamed in her petticoat wetting it with her juices. Then she embraced Ashik with both her hands and did not let him go.

Ashik felt her body shudder. He held her in his arms till her body stopped convulsing and when she regained her composure; he said 'was it satisfying.'

'Yes, thank you' saying this she hugged him tightly.

As Ashik saw her cuddling and embracing him, 'feel mine' he said.

'Feel what' she asked softly.

'The one which is poking at your waist' he said.

'Why' she asked?

'It wants to be held in your hand' he replied.

'Why does it want my hand' she questioned?

'It wants to feel something warm' he said as he started to open her blouse.

'Is it not happy there' she asked grinding her waist on it?

'It is, but still it wants to be held in your soft hands' he replied as he removed her blouse.

'Does it bite' she asked sliding her hand between their bodies.

'No it only spits' he replied.

'Spits what' she asked placing her hand firmly over his manhood.

'Take it in your hand, caress it and you will find out' he said.

'Like this,' she asked gripping its head in her hand.

'No open my pants' cried Ashik in ecstasy.

'I am scared' replied Kalpana as her hand held the zip and pulled it down.

'You need not be' he said embracing Kalpana tightly in his arms.

Kalpana who was clad only in her thin brassiere and petticoat looked down and holding his cock over his underwear asked again 'sure it won't bite.'

'No it wont' said Ashik feeling her hands grip his cock over his underwear while his hands searched for the hooks of her bra.

'It's so hot' she said feeling it size over his underwear.

'It is not as hot as your cunt' he replied getting aroused to the hilt.

Hearing him use the word cunt she pushed her hand inside her underwear and taking his cock in her hand said 'Is my cunt hotter than this monster?'

'Yes, yes,' cried Ashik as he felt Kalpana's warm hand engross its head.

'You want me to caress this cock in my hand, like this,' she asked milking its head.

'Yes, yes, keep doing it' screamed Ashik on the verge of blowing up.

'He is going to spit, is it,' she asked jerking it in her hand?

'Yes, its coming, its coming,' Ashik cried clutching and pulling the straps of her bra.

'Then come, cum in my hand' moaned Kalpana passionately fisting the head of his cock in her hand.

Ashik could no longer sustain himself. His cock started vibrating in her hand. Its head went purple with excitement. He gripped the straps of her bra and tearing them out of her body he shoved his cock deep into her hand and erupted.

Kalpana felt his eruptions on her hands. Quickly she held his cum in her hand and after collecting it she smeared it on is cock providing it with much lubrication in jerking him. Come, come spit everything out she cried.

Ashik went wild and holding a half naked Kalpana he dragged and pushed her on the sofa and went limp over her.

Kalpana held him tightly to her body. She let him dig his face on her bosom. She knew he was embarrassed. She let him rest for a while and when she felt him breathing normally she slowly pushed him away from her body and looked up at him.

Ashik's eyes conveyed his love to her. He looked at her with warmth and affection and his eyes thanked her.

Seeing his innocent face, Kalpana drew his head down to her bosom and said 'you need not thank me. Get up and get dressed, Mama may come in.'

Hearing it Ashik got up and pulling his pants he walked up to his room.. CHAPTER IV

By the time Madhuri came back from the temple, Ashik had gone to his room and Kalpana after removing the telltale signs of their frenzy, was busy cooking dinner. Madhuri after having a wash came of her room and not finding Ashik went up to his room. She knocked on his door and on not getting any response walked back.

As she came down the stairs she saw Kalpana standing under the ceiling fan. She had slid the top of her sari from her bosom and holding it loosely, was letting the cool air play on her. Her chin was up and the top o her petite breasts were juggling inside her wet blouse. Madhuri got excited and moving towards her she asked 'Is it too hot dear?'

'Yes, today it us unusually hot' replied Kalpana continuing to stand upright and fanning herself with the top of her sari.

This encouraged Madhuri and saying 'come let me help you' she took hold of the top of her sari from her hand.

Hearing those words Kalpana was surprised and before she could react, her mother-in-law started to wipe the sweat from her face with her sari. She slowly dabbed the sari over her face and as Kalpana did not object she moved closer to her and bringing the sari down to her neck she continued wiping the sweat.

This act of her mother-in-law stirred Kalpana and she stood motionless.

Madhuri, who was getting stimulated by her closeness, proceeded to dab at her neck and when she saw Kalpana did not object, she brought it down on the exposed part of her chest and slowly wiped it.

Kalpana loved the sensations building inside her and she moaned softly.

The soft moan invigorated her mother-in-law and she taking the initiative held Kalpana by the shoulder in one hand, while with the other she continued dabbing at the exposed flesh of her chest and said 'your saris is wet, let me use a towel.'

'Yes,' hissed Kalpana and stood still with excitement.

Madhuri then let go Kalpana's sari down and pulling a towel from the nearby rack started mopping at her shoulders and her small back with it.

Kalpana loved the ministrations and let her mother-in-law continue.

Wiping down her back, her mother-in-laws hand moved down over her waist and after jabbing it she slid her hand in front and wiped her belly.

Kalpana sizzled on finding her mother-in-law feeling her belly and she pushed body a shade closer to hers.

As Kalpana moved back her mother-in-law slid both her hands over her waist and engulfing her she started to circle her waist with the towel in a slow action.

This stimulated Kalpana and she limped back in her mother-in-laws arms allowing her hands full access to her body.

Madhuri seeing Kalpana sway her body put her hand inside the towel and feeling the wet sari on her waistband she pulled it out saying 'its wet, let me remove it.' As the sari fell to the ground Kalpana let out a soft moan and she pushed herself back until her buttocks felt her mother-in-laws warm soft tummy.

Madhuri on being certain that Kalpana was loving her ministrations lifted the towel and moving it over her breasts jabbed at them lightly and as Kalpana let out a deep moan she whispered in her ears 'your blouse is wet too, shall I remove it?'

'Mmmmmmm' moaned Kalpana in reply.

Madhuri then discarding the towel and putting it on her shoulders she slid her bare hands on Kalpana's blouse and without touching her breasts she undid her blouse..

Kalpana stood wriggling her body with her mother-in-laws, in passion.

Madhuri sensing Kalpana's body shudder with passion, pulled out her blouse from her body. Then again with the help of the towel she continued to dab at her breasts over her black bra.

Kalpana moaned louder and pushed back her body till she felt her mother-in-laws warm breasts nuzzled her small back.

Madhuri could not have asked for more. Setting aside the towel, she placed one hand on Kalpana's breasts and with the other she slid it across her waist looking for the cords of her petticoat.

Kalpana let out a cry of raw passion as she felt her mother-in-laws hand on her bare waist.

Madhuri then cupped Kalpana's breast in one hand with the other she slid it under her petticoat.

Kalpana on feeling the pressure of her mother-in-laws hands on her breasts and under the petticoat started to grind her buttocks over her mother-in-laws body in the height of passion.

Madhuri pulling back her hand caressed the soft skin of her navel and feeling the warmth of her body; she suddenly tugged the cords of her petticoat and in one move pushed it down her body to the ground.

Kalpana's body shuddered as she felt her petticoat slid down her body and fall between her feet. Her body was on fire. Her insides were dripping wet and as her mother-in-law continued fondling her breasts and navel she closed her eyes and letting out a deep moan she wet her panties with her juices.

'My, my you are so lovely,' saying this Madhuri dragged Kalpana into her bedroom and before Kalpana's spasms subsided she found herself laid on her mother-in-law's bed.

Once settling Kalpana on the bed her mother-in-law crawled by her side. She was getting aroused and as her eyes roamed over Kalpana's lithe body clad in black bra and panties.

Kalpana seeing her mother-in-law staring at her exposed body felt bashful and lifting a hand she covered her Mother-in-law's eyes and shut them closed.

Madhuri seeing Kalpana blush, lifted her hand and bringing her palm over her lips, she kissed it softly and whispered 'let me have a look.'

Kalpana on hearing her words started to get aroused again. Getting bolder Kalpana shifted her gaze over mother-in-law' robust bosom and lifting her hand she pointed towards it.

Madhuri observing her actions moved closer to her thrusting her bosom up said 'feel it, I heard you like them.'

Kalpana did not answer back but her fingers moved up and taking hold of her sari she slid it from her bosom.

Madhuri moaned as she felt Kalpana's fingers tugging her sari.

Gaining confidence Kalpana turned towards her and placed her hand on the cleavage of mother-in-law's bosom.

Madhuri shuddered at this touch and she took a deep breath widening her chest. Kalpana then let her little fingers slide between her cleavage and holding one of the hooks of her blouse, she looked up at her for permission.

Madhuri encouraged her by holding her hand and unhooking the top hook of her blouse.

Kalpana's fingers then proceeded unhooking the rest of the hooks and as the flaps of her blouse were loosened; her mother-in-law removed the blouse from her body.

This made Kalpana's eyes to be glued over her large breasts held back in her white bra. Her fingers started to run in circles over her breasts over her bra. First she felt the bare skin of her exposed breasts and they circled the dark patch of her nipples over the bra.

Madhuri on feeling her fondling her breasts slid her hand at the back and after unhooking the bra commanded her to 'remove it.'

Hearing those words Kalpana sat up and holding the straps of her bra she slowly slid them down her arms and as her mother-in-law's breasts started being exposed to her naked eyes, she pulled her bra out revealing her bared breasts. She lifted one hand to cup them but as her hand was too small it could only cover the nipples and half a mound of her breast in it.

She then brought the other hand into play. She pinched the dark brown nipple in her fingers and squeezed her breast. She felt aroused again playing with her mother-in-law's breasts. She bent her head and in a reflex action her lips took place of her fingers and she started sucking them.

Madhuri sizzled as she felt her daughter-in-law's wet lips suckle her nipple. She embraced Kalpana's head strongly to her breasts. .Kalpana felt her mother-in-law thrust her nipple deep into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and taking as much of her breast as possible inside her mouth she started sucking it while her mother-in-law moaned in passion.