He'll Wait For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers

Greg was mesmerized and didn't move. It was a moment he had dreamed about and wanted to happen, but he couldn't stop staring at them. Gently, smiling, Laura pulled his face to them and he began to kiss them. Laura groaned from the shivers that went through her as she held his head there. She kissed the top of his head and pressed the side of her face against his hair.

Greg continued to gently kiss the tops of her satiny breasts, moving slowly from one to the other. Greg thought he had died and surely gone to Heaven at that point. Her skin was wondrously soft and smelled as if he had been dropped into a flower garden.

"Yes....yes...." Laura said softly, swaying her body slightly from side to side. The magic of his kisses kept sending shivers through her and the tingles were beginning to center between her inner thighs.

A few more seconds went by before she tenderly lifted his face with her hands. She looked into his soft, brown, expressive eyes and they returned her stare. They took in each other's gaze and just let the moment be. Words were not needed at that point.

"It's been a long time since someone's loved me like this," she said, breaking the silence. "I need you to love me. I need you so bad right now." Slowly, she moved forward and hugged him, his head resting against her chest.

"He'll wait for you."

Laura smiled at the words of her father as they rang through her mind.

He's waited too long already, she said to herself.I've waited too long. She brushed his hair affectionately with the back of her hand and she sighed happily. Yes, she was truly happy at that moment, content in the knowledge that someone loved her and would continue to love her for a very long time.

Laura kissed the top of his head again before lifting his head away from her chest. She looked at him, her eyes sparkling. "When I said earlier that I hadn't gotten you a present, I was mistaken. There is something I can give you." She got up from the sofa and took his hand. With nothing but love reflecting in her eyes, she led him to her bedroom and closed the door.

Laura could feel the bulge in his pants as she leaned against him as they kissed, his back against the door. Her hand crept down Greg's torso and took hold of him, feeling his hardness through the soft cotton cloth. Sighing, Laura gently pulled on it, all the while kissing him open mouthed. Her breathing was heavy and becoming more rapid.

Greg groaned from her touch as his hands grasped her bottom and squeezed. It was soft, yet very firm and he was delighted with the feel of it.

With her free hand, Laura deftly undid the button of her slacks before unzipping them.

Greg took the hint and pulled her slacks down past her shapely hips and buttocks until they were around her thighs. With his right hand, he touched her hip before moving slowly along the panty line until he reached her inner thighs. Laura shivered from his touch. The heat coming off her loins was incredible as he touched her labia through the sheer satin cloth.

Laura jumped slightly from his foreign touch, but soon relaxed as his fingers expertly caressed her vulva. She continued to kiss him hard, their tongues briefly dueling in their excitement. She was fiery hot and moist from the pleasure being received from Greg's touch, but she wanted more.

"I love your touch, Greg," she said breathlessly. "Oh, it feels so good."

Abruptly, she stopped playing with his erection and took two steps backward. Greg looked on in wonder as Laura kicked off her shoes and pulled her slacks down to her ankles. After she stepped out of them, Laura tossed them over a chair. Grinning at Greg, she reached behind her and unfastened the two hooks of her bra.

Greg looked on as Laura held the two cups against her breasts. His heart was beating quickly as he anticipated seeing her naked for the first time. He could see a hint of her pubic hair through her panties as he looked up and down at her figure. Laura's hips flared out from her trim waist and then narrowed to her shapely thighs. Greg wondered what it would be like to have his face between them. He became even harder at the thought.

Slowly and deliberately, Laura pulled the bra away and showed her breasts to him. They were small, firm and cone shaped. Her little nipples were erect and aching to be fussed over. Laura looked at him, trying to obtain clues from his reaction and hoping they pleased him. She needn't have worried.

"They're beautiful," he said, not being able to take his eyes off them. He couldn't wait to be able to touch them and kiss them.

Laura smiled proudly. "I'm glad you like them."

His erection, straining against his pants, was becoming almost unbearable. He quickly pulled off his sweater and undershirt, showing off a well muscled chest and flat stomach that he earned from his nightly pushups and sit ups. Greg kicked off his shoes next and was about to unfasten his belt when Laura stepped forward.

"Let me do that," she said.

Looking up at him, she pulled his belt through the loops and carelessly tossed it aside. Without batting an eye, she opened his pants and pulled them down past his thighs where they fell to the floor. Greg stepped out of them and pushed them to the side with his foot.

Laura looked down at his erection that was poking straight out from his flannel boxers and was impressed with its size.

"I think something wants to come out and play," she said softly, moving forward.

"I know it does," Greg laughed.

Laura hooked her thumbs inside his waistband and pulled down. His hard penis bobbed up and down when it was freed from its confinement.

"Oh my," Laura said. She could almost feel herself gushing. Although not very thick, Greg's penis was almost eight inches long and had a large mushroomed head. Its tip was already glistening with anticipation, wanting to be inside her own warm, turgid flesh.

As he reached down to take off his socks, Greg kissed her labia through her panties, sending more waves of pleasure through her.

Laura shivered and wanted nothing more than to have his mouth and lips between her thighs. She wanted to be kissed, licked, and played with until she came. It had been a long time since she had been pleasured in that special way.

After he removed his socks, he straightened and helped Laura remove her panties. When they reached her ankles, Greg dropped to his knees and kissed her protruding clitoris. Her soft, neatly trimmed pubic hair tickled his nose as he tenderly parted her lips with his tongue. Greg gently flicked the underside of her clitoris with the tip of his tongue and Laura gasped.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, holding onto his shoulders with her hands.

After she stepped out of her panties, Laura spread her legs and waited for more.

Greg alternated between licking and swirling his tongue all over her sensitive little nub. Laura's body trembled from the sensations that were invading her. Greg's tongue found the top of her slit and it was very wet and warm. He pressed inward as Laura groaned aloud.

Seconds later, Laura led him to her bed where she had him lay on his back. She scooted over the top of him, straddling his face. Slowly, she lowered herself until she could feel his firm, wet tongue tasting her all over again.

As he began to work his magic on her, Laura rocked her hips over his face. His tongue and mouth assaulted her engorged clitoris as her groans slowly turned into little squeals as she edged closer to her climax.

Greg firmed his tongue and pushed it into her, causing another gasp to escape.

"Oh God, that's good," she murmured as she began to rock a bit quicker.

His tongue darted in and out as she rocked harder and faster. She could feel the orgasm developing hard and fast and it hit her almost without warning.

Laura yelled when the first few spasms hit her, causing her to tense her body and almost sit on Greg's face as she ground her pelvis into his mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh..."

Greg's hands went to her butt as he tried to push her up just an inch so he could breathe, but he wasn't complaining. He loved the taste, touch and look of Laura as she alternated between yelling and squealing. Her breasts swayed in time with her orgasms and Greg thought he had never seen anything so sexy.

Seconds later, Laura's fingers went to her clit as she raised up slightly. Her eyes were closed as she was in tune to every wave and spasm that gripped her. She lightly rubbed her clit in tiny circles, trying to extract every ounce of energy that her climax could give. It had felt so good and she didn't ever want it to end.

Greg watched from behind in amazement as he could see the opening of her vagina contract with each spasm. It was the first time he had seen that.

Another minute or so went by before Laura stopped playing with herself and laid down on the bed beside Greg. Laura looked at Greg and smiled dreamily.

"That was wonderful. That was absolutely wonderful," she said sincerely. Laura touched his cheek with the back of her hand. "I want you inside me. I need you to make love to me."

"Whatever you want," Greg said before he kissed her.

Laura's hand moved down his thigh until it surrounded his twitching pole of muscle.

He moaned from her touch.

Without waiting, Greg scooted down while Laura opened her legs in preparation. He moved between her spread legs and moved himself into position. Looking at her open like that, he thought it was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. She was truly beautiful naked.

He placed his hands on each side of her face. Laura reached down and grasped his penis lightly, tenderly guiding him towards her opening. She let go when his tip was at the entrance. Laura nodded quickly and waited.

Instead of pushing, Greg bent forward and kissed her. "You're beautiful," he said.

Laura's mouth quivered from emotion. She looked into his brown eyes and tried to reply, but nothing came out. As if sensing her enigma, Greg kissed her again and she could feel him beginning to press forward.

Laura felt his tip begin to stretch her, but it felt good to her. "Push baby, push it in," she implored him.

Greg gave a little grunt and the rim of his penis pushed past her opening easily. He could feel the warm, moist walls of her vaginal muscles lovingly surround his penis. She was tight, but it felt fantastic being inside her for the first time.

He kissed her again, reassuringly and lovingly, trying to let her know how much he loved being in that moment with her. His mouth moved down her chin to her neck. His kissed slowly and deliberately, taking his time and hoping to make their coupling last longer. Soon, his mouth found her erect nipples. He gently tugged at them with the tips of his teeth, bringing squeals of delight from Laura because of their acute sensitivity. Greg kissed them and swirled his tongue around the pink, dime-sized areolas. Laura arched her back and tried to push them further into his mouth. Greg kissed the tops, the sides, and under her breasts. His breath was hot upon the cool sheen of sweat that glistened on her skin.

He loved the taste, the feel, and the contours of her breasts and couldn't seem to get enough of them. Eventually, he tore himself away from them and found her lips once again. As he kissed her, he began to thrust slowly, feeling her vaginal muscles envelope him, fervently holding him inside her.

It felt wonderful to Laura to finally have him inside her. To be one with him was something she had thought of quite often over the past few days. Ever since they kissed that first time, she knew Greg was the one for her. Looking up, she saw Greg staring at her intently. Her eyes locked onto his and she smiled. Greg's thrusts were starting to have an effect on her as subtle ripples of orgasmic waves rolled through her.

"This feels so good, Greg," she gasped as she tried to spread herself even wider.

Greg bent down and kissed her while his thrusting became a little faster. Their thighs slapped and squishing sounds of their sweat and flowing juices from lovemaking could be heard. Greg raised his hips so that the top part of his penis rubbed against the roof of her vaginal canal in hopes of stimulating her G-spot.

Laura sucked in her breath as the rim of his penis lingered near her opening. He was using short, quick strokes now. Her vaginal muscles were beginning to contract and she knew she was close to the edge.

"Push harder baby, push harder," she said.

Greg obliged and he thrust deeper into Laura until their pubic bones met. He pulled back until he was almost out of her before plunging into her once again. Soon, they developed a rhythm as Greg thrust harder and faster. Laura met each thrust with her own, gritting her teeth as the waves came swifter now.

Suddenly, Greg stiffened and Laura could feel his penis pulsating inside her.

"It's coming," he managed to say before he began to spew his sperm into her.

Greg groaned and moaned as rope after rope coated her inner walls. He gritted his teeth and growled from the sheer intenseness of it.

It was at this time when Laura was hit by the first spasm of her own climax. Her walls gripped Greg as she squealed in pain and pleasure of each spasm, her fingers digging into his back.. Laura called out his name in her frenzy and hung onto him tightly. She could feel the clear liquid seeping out of her as it rolled down her inner thighs and onto the bed. Her face and chest were red from the exertion as Laura tossed her head from side to side.

Greg's own orgasm had stopped and he could feel the powerful grip of her muscles contracting all around him. He was in awe of the awesome effect her orgasm had upon her.

Laura's squeals turned into moans as the initial spasms were replaced by rollicking waves. A warmth spread throughout her body as she finally relaxed. She let her legs fall to the mattress and Greg's limp, spent penis flopped out.

Greg rolled off and laid next to her. Laura was still breathing hard as rolled to her left, threw her arm around him and hugged him to her.

"Thank you, Greg," she whispered, her head settled against his broad chest. All she wanted to do was hold him close to her at that moment. "Thank you so much."

Chapter 11

It was late afternoon and the snow continued to fall softly from the darkening sky. Snuggled under the blankets, Laura was still laying against Greg in her bed. The afterglow of their lovemaking permeated through her and it still had the strength to give her more little shivers when she thought about it. And she thought about it a lot as she pressed her sticky thighs together. It had been a long time since she felt this fulfilled, this content. But she never felt this loved.

Under the blanket, Greg's fingers absently toyed with Laura's small breasts, circling her nipples and areolas. He loved the feel of them. Laura squirmed a bit when he touched a particularly sensitive spot, but settled once more when she took his hand and held it to her. Her body felt alive, as if every nerve was an electrified wire.

"Behave," she said, smiling at him. She placed his hand against her right breast and cupped it, enjoying the warmth and gentleness of his touch. Soon, his other hand came up and cupped her left breast as well and he began massaging both, softly and gently. Laura sighed and melted into him once again.

"You don't want me to behave, do you?" he asked.

"Never," she murmured.

"I didn't think so." Greg laughed softly.

Laura was loving every second of it. She finally felt truly loved and cherished by a man. Laura could never say that before. It wasn't because they made love. Even if they hadn't, she would have felt the same way. They didn't need to make love for her to know how he felt about her. She saw it in the way he looked at her, talked to her, and touched her.

Greg looked down at her and smiled. He knew from the moment he saw Laura again, he had to have her in his life. Now, she really was in his life and his dreams had come true. Reality was sweeter than any dream he ever imagined.

"The snow's really coming down," she remarked as she looked towards the window. It made her cold just looking at it. "If it gets any worse, I may have to let you spend the night!" She winked at him.

Greg chuckled. "That would be fun."

As if receiving a cue from Greg, Laura wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

When she let go of him, he could see the tears welling in the corners of her green eyes, daring to spill over and run down her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Laura nodded her head silently before speaking. "I'm fine. In fact, everything's perfect," she said. Laura looked at him as the tears could no longer stay in her eyes. "Don't be scared."

"I'm not scared."

"Good," she said, "because I love you." She studied his face for any reaction.

It hardly surprised Greg hearing that from her. He sensed for quite a while that she felt that way about him. Their time together that day only proved it.

"I've loved you for such a long time," he said softly. He gathered her in his arms again and drew her close. As he hugged her, he whispered in her ear, "Merry Christmas, Laura."

She pressed her cheek against his and kissed him. "Merry Christmas, Greg."

Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers