Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuunggggghh..." she groaned. My tongue left the fierce, fiery flesh of her cheeks and dipped below my finger, licking up her juices and occasionally thrusting inside of her. "Gonna... fuckin'... kill me..."

I chuckled as I stood back up, being careful not to dislodge the finger in her ass. I shoved my cock back into her pussy once again, relishing the extra tightness provided by the extra pressure.

"God, yes," she shouted now, apparently no longer caring about who could hear. "Fuck, that's so amazing... fuck me... finger me... fuck me..."

As I thought, my thighs were really starting to burn, but I had one more thing I wanted to do. Her chest was still resting on the table, but I grabbed her ponytail and yanked back on it, forcing her back up onto her hands. She shrieked at the new sensation, but quickly pushed her ass back against me violently.

"You're gonna cum for me again, aren't you?" I asked, growling into her ear.

"Not sure..." she managed.

"You're not sure?!" I exclaimed.

She frantically shook her head back and forth, pulling on her ponytail in the process. "Not sure... I ever stopped cumming."

"Ah," I said, letting her hair go and reaching around to cup her right boob in my palm. "Well then, keep cumming for me, but do it loudly..."

I bit down on her earlobe as I moved my finger faster, sawing in and out of her ass almost as rapidly as my cock moved in and out of her pussy.

"...and do it now."

She screamed, but I was ready, moving my hand from her chest over her mouth after she'd had a second or two to let loose. She licked and sucked at the skin on my palm wildly, brushing her teeth against the inside of my wrist as she spasmed all over my cock. I pushed her back down onto the table and slowly removed my finger from her ass, smiling as she moaned at the loss.

"What the..." she started, but either couldn't finish or just decided not to.

"Easy, baby," I soothed, running my hand from her neck down to the top of her ass, then back again. "Easy."

It took more than just a few seconds, but eventually I felt her get her breathing under control.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"I did not," I replied. "And I am not complaining, because what I just watched you do... honey, that was awesome."

"I didn't do anything," she said, breathlessly. "You did all that to me."

"No, no," I said, lightly petting her ass. "You opened yourself up to me. Gave me access. You allowed me to pleasure you. It was amazing."

I backed up and pulled out of her, and she quickly spun around to face me, though she looked a little pale. "You, Mr. Wynn, say the nicest things." She kissed me hard before sagging back and letting the table support her weight.

"I'd like to move into the living room," I said. "Can I carry you again, or would you rather walk?"

"Oh, you're asking now?" she asked playfully.

"Well, you gave me crap the last time I carried you," I reasoned.

"Doesn't mean I didn't like it." So, I scooped her up in my arms and kissed her back as I carried her into the living room. I sat her down on the couch before laying down on the floor.

"Care to go for a ride?" I asked.

"Don't mind if I do," she answered. "Which way do you want me?"

"Ladies' choice," I said. "The view is pretty damn amazing either way."

She smiled at me and straddled my waist, facing toward me. She held my still-granite-hard cock in her hand and slowly sank down on it.

"Gahhh, you feel so good inside me," she moaned. "Fill me so full."

"Fuck," was my brilliant response.

She squatted up and down on me for a few strokes, but her legs were just as tired as mine, and she moved onto her knees after that. Her breasts bounced magnificently in front of me, and I massaged them and pinched her nipples lightly as she gyrated on me.

Suddenly, I had a flash of inspiration, and pulled her down to kiss me. I don't know if she felt my hands working on the back of her head, but when we broke off the kiss, she sat back up shrouded by a curtain of jet black hair. She seemed surprised, but I showed her the pink hair tie I now held in my hand.

"One of the first things I noticed about you at the store," I explained. "Lovely, long, beautiful black hair, hanging loosely down your back. Don't get me wrong -- I loved the ponytail, and I loved pulling on the ponytail. But this is just... gorgeous."

She beamed at me and dropped down for another kiss. Her hair fell around us, and it sort of served as a barrier to the outside world. All the crazy shit that had happened at the store, and all the stuff we'd talked about... it all just seemed to fade away. It was just me and this beautiful, sexy woman in here, under the protection of these dark curtains.

She eventually sat back up, but her tractor-beam stare never left my eyes. After another five minutes of that, she leaned down again and fed me one of her tits. I greedily sucked and nibbled on the nipple, and she started bouncing a little faster, throwing in a little extra grind for good measure. I thought about snaking my hand in between us to toy with her clit, but before I could, she squeezed the back of my neck and cried out again.

"Gah," she scoffed when she was done. "I've never cum this much in one day."

"Glad I could help," I smiled. "Three times in a day was pretty common for me back in my 20s, but it's not a place I've visited in quite some time. I do believe I'm not far off, though."

"Oooh, you're gonna cum for me again?" she asked rhetorically. "I mean, it's only fair, you sexy man... you've made me cum about 33 times today. So I should at least get 3 back from you."

"C'mere." Sweat covered both our bodies, so I flattened her against me and pulled her forward on my body, sliding her up my torso until my cock just about slipped out of her. I planted my feet flat on the floor and bent my knees, giving me the leverage I needed to fuck up into her. I locked my arms around her lower back and hammered into her as fast my thighs would let me.

"Oh, Jesus, Houston," she stammered, her head falling onto my shoulder. "Oh, God... this was supposed to be for you, but... holy shit, where did you learn this?"

I grinned. "This is what you wanted, right?" I asked her. "You were looking for experience. You're getting experience."

"I'm getting an experience, is more like it," she said. "But I don't know if this is going to be enough. I might need it again, and again, and..."

She didn't stop making noise, but her noises stopped making sense. She started chanting something, but even though her lips were inches from my ear, I couldn't make it out at first.

"Can you?" That was clear enough, but I guess my look of confusion was obvious. "Can you cum with me?"

I just nodded and worked my hips faster.

"Oh, I want to feel it, Houston," she said. "You're going to make me cum again, and you're going to shoot off inside me..."

She peppered my shoulder, my collarbone, my jawline, with hot, wet kisses, licking and nibbling on my chin as she talked.

"I can't wait to see how that feels... first thing tomorrow, we're going somewhere to get tested, Houston... I need these damn condoms out of the way. I need to know what it feels like to have you cum inside me."

"Fuck, Katrina," I stammered. I knew she preferred the shortened version, but the longer version just seemed right, at least in this moment. "You're so fucking sexy, and tight, and..."

"I can't hold out anymore, Houston," she whispered now. "I have to cum. You're gonna make me, and I want to feel you--"

She cried out into my neck, and I let out several loud grunts as I gave one final thrust and let loose, filling that insipid condom with my third orgasm of the night. I saw stars again, and the only things that made sense were to pull out and slam back in again, and to hold on tight to this crazy, amazing creature on top of me.

It took 3 or 4 more thrusts before I felt like everything was out, and I slowly softened and slid out of her pussy. I tugged the condom off and let it fall to the ground. Trina tried to move off me, but I tightened my grip and wouldn't let her go.

"I don't want to crush you," she said, and I laughed.

"You're tiny," I said.

"I weigh like 130 pounds," she said. My eyebrows raised at that -- not because I had any problem with that number, but because she was a woman who didn't have a problem telling me her weight.

"And I weigh twice that," I said. "Just shut up and let me hold you."

She did just that, at least for the next 5 or 10 minutes. We just lay there on her living room floor, her draped on top of me and me clasping on to her just in case she had the crazy idea to try to move again. I loved the way I could feel her chest rising and falling on mine. We smelled like sweat and sex, but I could still detect her very distinct, very feminine scent. I buried my nose in her neck and took several deep breaths to drink it all in.

"God, you are sexy," she said with a smile when she pulled back a little bit. "I mean, I thought I had an idea back at the store, but... I had no idea, actually."

"And you're a very gorgeous, very sexy, very incredible young woman." She seemed satisfied with that comment. She slid off me, but quickly curled up against my right side, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

I was content to lay there for at least the next few hours and just hold her, and she lasted for at least 20 minutes. Finally, she broke the silence.

"You don't seem to have any issues with confidence or self-image, so you probably don't need me to even tell you this," she started. "But I'm going to anyway. Your ex-wife is a fucking nutjob, ok?"

I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't that. I laughed. Hard.

"I'm serious. I mean, you said she's marrying a woman now, so maybe that's why. But to think there's a man out there who can do... well, any-fucking-thing... like you just did it... she's crazy. I know I'm just 19, and I'm naive and inexperienced and all that, blah blah... but what the fuck else did she want? I know you probably questioned yourself a lot when everything was happening, and I'm sure self-doubt played a least a small role in why it took 2 years to start dating again, but... at the end of the day, she didn't deserve you. You're a great fucking guy."

"Well, I appreciate that, Trina, but you've only known me about 5 hours."

"Yeah, and all I've learned about you over those 5 hours is that you look out for other people, even when you don't know them. You know how to handle yourself under pressure. You can match wits with me and keep up with me in a conversation. Your weird sense of humor matches mine, and you can make me laugh whenever you want. You have strong opinions about things, but you're not too stuck in your ways to modify them when presented with new information. You take incredibly good care of your body -- I mean, you just kept up with a teenager for the past 4 or 5 hours. You're old enough to have experience, but still young enough at heart to chase me around the house. Last, but most definitely not least, you're an incredibly thoughtful, giving, caring lover whose main focus is your partner and their pleasure, and only after they're completely satisfied do you start to think about yourself. That about sum it up?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"I mean, your only obvious character flaw is that you don't want your fucking life partner to fuck other people. How fucking stupid is that? I mean, that only makes you the same as... oh, I dunno... 99% of the rest of the world. And hell, from what you said earlier, even that's negotiable. So I guess I can add 'flexible and open-minded to new experiences' to that other list."

"You know," I said, kissing her forehead. "You're not like any other 19-year-old I've ever met."

"I told you," she said. "I'm almost 20."

Her giggle was infectious, and after a few seconds I was laughing right along with her. We settled down after a little bit, though, and the silence hung in the air for a while. It was probably time for me to go, but there were still some things I needed to get settled.

"Wow," she said. "No idea what time it is, but it is pitch-fucking-black outside. You literally fucked me all afternoon."

Normally, I'd have a clever reply to that. Instead, I just blurted out what was on my mind.

"Trina?" I asked. She lifted her head onto my stomach and looked up at me expectantly. "You've said a few things today... talking about the next time when we got out of my truck... teasing about getting more blowjob practice with me... and then just now, talking about getting tested tomorrow so we don't have to use condoms..."

"Are you building up to a question?" she grinned.

"What do you want out of all of this?" I asked. "I mean, I know it's crazy to even ask that after being together one time, but... I figured I knew how this whole thing was going to go, but now I'm honestly confused."

"Yeah, I had my own ideas about that, but I'm not sure if I was right, either," she admitted. "What did you think was going to happen?"

How much of this did I really want to say here? How much of myself was I willing to lay out?

All of it. All of you.

"Well, I figured you'd get to scratch your 'older man' itch," I said. "You were right before -- I am pretty damn confident, and I know I blew your mind today. You blew mine, too, among other things."

She was patiently listening, but she snickered.

"So, I thought maybe we'd meet up a few more times. But after that... well, I didn't think a young, intelligent woman who had the whole world waiting for her would really want to hang around with a guy who's life is already half over."

"Your life's not half-over, asshole," she said, slugging me in the bicep. It actually hurt, if only a little.

"No, no, I don't mean it that way," I said. "I've got a lot left to give, and there's a lot I've never done that I damn sure intend to do. Just numerically -- the average life expectancy of an American male these days is 77 or 78. So, I'm a little over halfway there."

"You were really fucking outstanding at math in school, weren't you?" I nodded, and she grumbled. "Because you're obsessed with numbers!"

I laughed out loud, but instinctively, I pulled her a little tighter. "What were you thinking was going to happen?" I asked.

"Well, you had a sexy girl half your age throwing herself at you, and you're no dummy," she said, tracing her fingertips across my chest. "Like you said, I know I definitely showed you a good time, so I was pretty sure you'd be up for meeting me again. But beyond that... and stop me if you've heard this before... what would an older, wiser, extremely well-put-together man in the prime of his life want with a dumb little teenager who's barely halfway through college?"

"Trina," I growled a little, grabbing her hair and tugging just a little. "You're not dumb, you're not little, and you're only a teenager for two more months, remember? You have so much to offer."

"I know, Houston," she said, boring into my eyes with hers. "I know that, but the same goes for you. So forget what you thought I wanted, or what you thought was going to happen. The question is... what do you want?"

Here we go.

"It's been a long, long time since I was into one-night stands, or even two-week stands, Trina," I said. "I didn't make it much past 24 or 25 before I was done with the casual bar pickups and having sex just for the sake of it. Hell, even the one night I gave in and just tried to have fun and let loose after a year in a war zone... I jumped into an orgy and left with a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong -- I love sex, and I want to have as much of it as possible. But I want a relationship to go along with it. I want someone to go shopping with, go hiking with, and go to football games with, even if it's Ohio fucking State. I want someone to take vacations with, someone to watch thunderstorms with. Someone to experience the day-to-day ups and downs with. Someone who can lean on me, and someone I can lean on. I know, I know, it's sickly romantic, but that's what I--"

She leaned down and kissed me then, and while it wasn't the longest or most passionate kiss we'd shared all afternoon, it was definitely the deepest.

"That makes me happy," she said, pulling away just an inch or two and licking her lips.

"It does, huh?" I asked, still not really sure what was going on, but thinking she could have reacted much worse to my little manifesto.

"Houston, I heard you call it my 'older man itch,' a minute ago," she said. "You're right, I've pretty much decided it's only going to be older men for me from here on out. You basically cemented that for me today, by the way. But I'm not just looking for any older man, Houston. I'm looking for the older man."

"Well, that makes me happy, too," I said. "But at the risk of self-sabotage, I gotta ask... why? I know at 19 years old, long-term relationships were the last thing on my mind."

"That's probably how it is for most people my age," she said. "But most 19-year-olds haven't lived my life. My dad was a hardcore alcoholic and died of liver failure when I was 10. We couldn't keep our house, so we were in and out of trailer parks for the rest of my childhood. My mom had a different guy at the trailer every other week, and she was always either on or detoxing off of some drug or another. My older brother took over the parent role, but he got fed up with my mom's shit and moved to Cincinnati when I was 13. My older sister has a little boy who'll never know his father because she doesn't know who it is, and she's dated a constant string of losers ever since my dad died. Believe it or not, Mike, the guy from the store today? A model citizen compared to most of Katie's boyfriends.

"So yeah, I lost my virginity at 14, and I've probably been around a little bit more than most girls, but I knew from an early age that I somehow managed to get most of the brains in the family. All my teachers and guidance counselors told me that if I was disciplined enough to harness them, my smarts were my way out. So I studied my ass off, graduated with a 4.0 and earned a pretty big scholarship, and I'm on my way to getting what I want in my professional life.

"I see my mom three times a year, maybe less. The only reason I see my sister as much as I do is because of Jackson, my nephew. I see my brother whenever I can, but he's a long-haul truck driver based out of Kentucky now, so that's every other month, at most. I had to ditch most of my high school friends because they were content to stay in dead-end jobs and dead-end lives, and I don't want that. I have a few friends at school, but only one or two that I could really count on if shit hits the fan.

"I want stability, Houston. No, I don't want to get married tomorrow, or even anytime soon. But I also don't feel the need to fuck-and-run. I feel like I've been living on the fucking run for years now. I know I have a lot to offer, and I want to find someone who has a lot to offer me back."

"And you think I'm him, huh?"

"After just one afternoon?" she asked. "Of course, I have no idea. But I don't think we could have possibly gotten off to a better start, do you? I mean, I guess you could have saved me from three guys trying to harass me, or given me 34 orgasms, but..."

She was smiling from ear-to-ear now, and so was I. I stood up and pulled her to her feet as well, then drew her in for a long, languid kiss. My hands ran generously up her back and over her shoulders, and she decided to squeeze my butt, for a change.

"So we just see how it goes, then?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful, Houston," she said, giving my cock a little squeeze before giving me another kiss. I didn't let it go at that, and I pulled her down to the couch, where we made out for another 20 minutes, our hands eagerly roaming over our naked bodies.

1...456789