I Know Ch. 02

Story Info
The second Friday of our relationship.
20.5k words
4.64
7.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,257 Followers

Waking up warm and still wrapped in the arms of the cute and sexy Cat, had me smiling and reticent of my morning wood. Judging by the hard bulge against my abs, as my kitten was still sprawled over me as she slept, she was certainly suffering or gifted with morning wood as well. I looked down at her peacefully sleeping form and smiled. Her upper body and head were laying across my chest, her left leg was laying across my legs, and her arms were wrapped around me hugging me tightly even in sleep. It seemed that my little sleepy kitten felt the need to hold on to me even while she slept. I smiled at the thought then wondered how and if I should wake her up, or if I should relax here in her arms for a bit longer.

My decision was made for me when my sexy little kitten stirred slightly and mumbled something unintelligible in her sleep. She didn't wake up, but it was clear that she was beginning the process. Wanting to give her a treat and wake her up in the most spectacular way I could think of I began to slowly disentangle myself from her sleeping form. I almost decided against my plans when she suddenly hugged me tighter and whined pitifully, as if begging me not to go. Seeing that she was still asleep and knowing that my intended surprise would blow her mind and probably reduce her to a mumbling shaking mess.

Finally managing to slide out of her arms and out from under her, I slowly and gently rolled her onto her back without waking her up. I had to stop and admire how cute and sexy my little kitten was, as she lay naked in front of me. Feeling a bit too much like a voyeur, I slowly made my way under the covers and settled between her legs. I gently kissed around her cock and balls, all along her inner thighs, and across her pelvis. I then took her clean-shaven hard cock and balls in my hands and began to gently stroke and massage them.

Worrying that I might wake her up too soon, I brought my mouth to her cock head and began sucking. I moaned as I tasted her precum on my tongue. I then began to bob my head as I sucked the entire length of her hard cock. I continued to stroke her cock shaft in sync with my bobbing head and added a little more strength to my hand massaging her balls. I felt her body twitch and jerk a few times and thought I might have heard a few quiet moans, but I did not think she was awake yet. I smiled around her hard cock as I imagined her reaction to waking up to find me giving her a blowjob.

Feeling more turned on by the act than I had expected, I added more speed to my bobbing head and more suction to my mouth. I suddenly realized that unless she stopped me, I would soon be following through with giving her a blowjob. I briefly wondered if I would be able to go through with this, but considering how much she had enjoyed it when I had sucked her cock last night, the fact that I wanted to give her that kind of pleasure again, and the fact that I was enjoying doing this for her, I stopped my inner worrying and just concentrated on giving this sexy girl all the pleasure that I could.

Feeling her hips jerk all of a sudden and seeing her begin to move her upper body, I smiled as I realized that my kitten had finally token up. Not wanting her to try and pull away, I looped an arm around her thigh to hold her in place. I then smiled again as I felt her body begin to writhe sensually. I heard several deep moans of pleasure before I felt her delicate fingers combing through my hair.

Realizing that there was no longer any need to hold back, I doubled my efforts at servicing her hard cock. I began using all of the tricks that had been used on me over the years to give her pleasure as she had never felt before. I remember her saying last night that she had never received a blowjob before, so I concentrated on making my sexy kitten cum. Her back was arching and her hips were squirming as she enjoyed what I was doing to her. She spread her legs farther apart, but then bent her knees to place her feet against my back like she was holding me in place. Her hips began to jerk and twitch as her hand in my hair suddenly clenched into a fist, signaling to me that she was about to cum. I had wondered what I would do when this situation finally happened but as her orgasm neared all I thought about was giving her the most amount of pleasure that I could.

With one last twitch of her hips and a high-pitched cry of pleasure, Cat's hard cock exploded in my mouth. I was concentrating so hard on making my sexy kitten cum, that when she actually came I swallowed the first few spurts of cum without even realizing it. Once I realized what had happened and that I wasn't disgusted, I continued sucking her cock and swallowing her cum until she stopped cumming and her cock began to soften. Taking my mouth off her cock and feeling playful I dropped my head lower and ran my tongue from her asshole, over her balls, and up the length of her softened cock. Hearing her giggle above me, I placed one last kiss on her cock head before crawling up beside her.

She immediately pulled my lips to hers for a deep and passionate kiss. She gripped my body to hers and wrapped her legs around me like she was trying to tell me without words how good her orgasm felt. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed our kiss. Breaking apart with both of us gasping for breath, I couldn't help myself from teasing her by saying, "Oh, sorry kitten. Did I wake you up?"

She tried to glare at me but fell into giggles as she closed her eyes and tried to hide her embarrassment by looking away, as she gasped out, "What brought that on, baby?"

I shrugged as I leaned forward to kiss the side of her exposed neck, causing her to shiver. Smiling into her neck I said, "Well, I woke up first and missed you. So I figured since you were naked and in my bed that you wouldn't mind an oral alarm clock. I've heard about waking your partner up by performing oral sex on them and have always wanted to try it, so I figured you might enjoy waking up to a blowjob on the edge of your orgasm. I certainly enjoyed giving you that big of an orgasm."

She moaned at my description and then turned around with a devious smile on her face. She looked me right in the eyes as she slowly ran her hand down to my hard cock as she said, "I did enjoy it, baby. But I want to play too."

With that she slid down my body, running her tongue along my skin until she reached my hard cock. She settled herself between my legs and held eye contact with me as she licked my cock like an ice creek cone from my balls all the way up to my cock head. She then slowly slipped my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I felt my toes curl in pleasure as her suction increased rapidly. I felt like she was trying to suck my balls out through my hard cock. I moaned as she began using her tongue to lick and flick my cock head as she continued to suck.

Cat continued looking me in the eyes as she sucked my hard cock like she wanted me to watch her as she pleasured me. I could already tell I was not going to last long, she was much better at oral than I was. I had to smirk with the knowledge that I had given her her first two times receiving oral sex and hoped for many repeat performances. I suddenly felt my hips buck as my orgasm crashed over me. I watched my kitten's eyes bug out momentarily before narrowing as she enjoyed her breakfast protein.

After she had sucked and milked all the cum from my cock, she crawled up my body and settled herself on my chest with a very satisfied smile on her face. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled as I said, "You're much better at that than I am."

Cat smiled and said that she hadn't complained. We continued back and forth in our cute banter until we finally decided to get out of bed, two more orgasms later. We stayed together the rest of the weekend and by Sunday night had fallen into a sex-filled routine. Neither of us seemed to want to face the fact that we would have to part company on Monday morning for work. Monday morning came and we continued in our own way. We woke to my alarm clock then enjoyed morning sex in bed and then crawled out to brush our teeth and do our normal morning routines. We continued with our playful touching and kisses until we got into the shower. I honestly can't remember which one of us started our round of shower sex, but I took her against the wall face to face with her legs wrapped around my waist. With my hands holding her up by her ass cheeks I plunged my hard cock deep into her ass. She had her arms clinging around my neck as she added what bounce she could in this position until we both orgasmed hard. When we were about to walk out the door, she suddenly groped my hard cock through my pants and looked up at me with pleading eyes as she bit her lower lip and plead, "Please, baby. One more time before work."

I smirked down at her as she then grinned cheekily and asked, "One for the road?"

I bent her over the kitchen counter, pulled her pants and panties down, and took her from behind standing up until we were finally satisfied and satiated at least until after work. We stayed inside until we were sure that we could walk a straight line without our legs wobbling again. We then walked hand in hand to our cars before kissing passionately as we parted for the day. The rest of the week continued in this fashion with us spending every moment outside of work together at all times.

Neither of us was able to actually part from the other, no matter the distance. We blew up each other's phones with texts every day at work. Both of us tried to one-up the other with kinky texts and pics the entire day at work. She nearly had me leave work early when she sent me a pic of her bare ass with a clear view of her cute puckered asshole and a caption reading, "Wish you were here." We always practically flew into each other's arms when we arrived home. We came dangerously close to fucking in the elevator upstairs on several occasions but managed to keep our clothes on until we reached my apartment. Entering my apartment or her apartment, she liked pushing me up against the closed door, kissing me passionately, then running her hand down my pants to cup my rock-hard cock. Or I would push her up against the door and grope her ass, breasts, and cock as I would whisper my lewd intentions into her ear. Needless to say, sex always occurred within seconds of coming home.

On the next Friday, she had begun her usual groping and had moaned and mumbled out around our kiss, "God, I've missed this hard cock."

I smirked and asked, "Is that the only thing about me that you missed, kitten?"

With that she broke the kiss and leaned back, letting my arms around her waist support her body as she seemed to look me over from head to toe with a look of concentration on her face. She then shrugged as she said, "Well you also have a very talented tongue and mouth, but you come as somewhat of a package deal. So I have to take the bad with the good."

I smirked at her as I increased my hold on her waist and replied carnivorously, "Oh, you're going to get it alright."

She giggled as I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, kissing her as I went. Without warning, I dropped her onto the bed on her back. She gasped in shock then giggled again. I took pleasure in watching her eyes widen as she watched me slowly crawl towards her on the bed. She bit her lower lip in her cute way as I crawled up her body. I then placed my legs between her legs and pinned her arms to either side, securing her in place. I then ground my hard cock into her, letting her know how hard she gets me. Then in the huskiest voice I could manage, I said, "A sexy kitten like you should know better than to tease her man, especially if he has a rock-hard cock and hasn't seen her in over 8 hours. That man may feel the need to stake his claim to her and properly mark his territory. That kitten might be reduced to a stuttering, trembling, and incoherent mess by the time her man is satisfied that she knows who she belongs to."

Cat was wide-eyed and silent as she listened to me. Her breathing had increased and I could feel her hard cock grinding back against mine. When she finally was able to speak, she breathed out, "This kitten might just be filled up with her man's hot cum by the time they are both satisfied."

I nodded as I smirked down at her. I then leaned down to capture her lips with mine. Our passion exploded as soon as our lips locked. Our hands were a flurry of pushing, pulling, and maneuvering until we had quickly stripped each other naked. As I lay on top of my kitten with our lips locked and our hands gripping and caressing each other, I suddenly felt her tiny hand grip my very hard cock. We both moaned into the kiss as she slowly stroked me. She then breathed out pleadingly, "I want you inside me, baby. I want you to stake your claim and show me who I belong to."

I smirked down at my horny kitten as she looked up at me with pleading doe eyes. I then dropped to my stomach between her legs and lifted her ass until her legs were in the air and I had the perfect view of her puckered little asshole. Kitten giggled as she looked up at me from between her legs. I placed a tender kiss on her puckered hole before plunging my tongue deep inside her. Kitten moaned in pleasure as she watched me through lidded eyes. I withdrew my tongue from her ass as I moaned out, "God, I missed this tight little ass."

Kitten breathed out, "It missed you too, baby."

I then plunged my tongue back inside her asshole causing her moans to grow in volume. I gripped her cute ass cheeks in my hands to keep her in this position and to massage them. She had such a cute ass that I could never resist giving it a lot of attention. My kitten was moaning louder and practically purring in contentment. Finally deciding her asshole was lubed and relaxed, I laid her back onto the bed and crawled up her body. Kitten watched me get closer, then grabbed my head and captured my lips for another passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist, securing me in place as she declared her possession of me. Around the kiss, she pleaded, "No more teasing, baby. I want you inside me, now."

I moaned into the kiss at my kitten's pleas. I then reached down to guide my hard cock to her puckered asshole. We both moaned when my hard cock head pressed against her wet hole. I then eased my hard cock into her tight asshole. We always loved the feeling of her tight asshole slowly stretching around my hard cock. I always made it a point to go slow during the first part of our usual multi-orgasm sex sessions. She broke the kiss and moaned deeply as she grabbed my back in one hand and the back of my head in the other. She pulled my head down beside her head and held me close as she continued to moan deeply into my ear. I continued to slowly press forward until I was all the way inside her. I then whispered into her ear, "Kitten, I love the way you feel wrapped around my hard cock."

Kitten moaned out an affirmative, then whispered back, "I love how your big hard cock stretches me and fills me up, baby."

With this, we stopped talking as our lips reconnected in a slow and passionate kiss. I began a slow and steady pace of fucking my kitten's ass. Neither of us seemed to want to go fast. After a long 8 hours apart, we just needed the closeness that we were receiving. We were moaning into the kiss and our hands were caressing and gripping each other as I continued my slow and steady pace inside her.

Kitten broke the kiss again and placed her forehead against mine as she panted for breath. She looked longingly into my eyes as she breathed out, "I love having you inside me. You've been spoiling me since Friday, baby. I could barely function at work today. All I wanted was to feel your arms around me as your big hard cock stretched my tight little asshole. You have no idea how you make me feel, baby."

I smirked at her as I answered, "Yes, I do. We can't keep our hands, mouths, or any other parts off of each other. I think I can safely say that the feelings are mutual."

With this, we both crashed our lips back together for another passionate kiss. Over the course of the weekend, we had fucked like bunnies in every room and even her apartment when she needed a change of clothes. We had barely separated in all that time. We were always sitting or laying in each other's arms, holding hands, or simply leaning against each other. Neither of us seemed to be able to abide by any space between us or lack of contact. It was like we were both afraid the other would disappear unless we held onto them.

I moaned into the kiss as I felt her hand move from my back to my butt and grip an ass cheek tightly in her hand. She always loved fondling my ass at random times and loved to grip my ass cheeks during sex. I felt her hard cock sandwiched between us and smiled remembering the first time I had made her cum like this. She had sprayed her hot cum between our writhing bodies, gluing us together. It had taken me numerous orgasms between the two of us before I had finally convinced her that her cum didn't disgust me. It had taken a while, but she was now able to completely relax and let herself go during sex and any other time with me.

Kitten began to roll and rock her hips around my thrusting cock, causing our moans of pleasure to increase. Feeling her hands begin to pull me harder into her body intimating her desire for more, I increased the speed and force of my thrusting cock. Kitten moaned louder and began to claw at my skin as her pleasure increased and orgasm built. I gripped her tighter in my arms, kissed her deeper, and set a truly punishing pace as I plunged my hard cock into her ass.

Crying out in sheer pleasure, kitten broke the kiss and clung to me with all her strength. She began panting out, "Fuck me, baby. Make me yours. I want to feel you cum inside me. Claim me, baby."

She was working herself up to a fever pitch when she suddenly cried out, went completely rigid, and then shook from head to toe as her orgasm crashed over her. I felt her hard cock jerk between our bodies and begin spraying us both with her hot seed. Her asshole clamped down tightly around my hard cock, initiating my orgasm. I plunge deep inside her as I felt my hard cock explode in a sea of cum deep inside her ass. I moaned and clung to my kitten until my cock had stopped pulsing inside her. I then rolled us over positioning her on top as I drew her back in for a lazy but deeply passionate kiss.

Kissing lazily as we enjoyed our post-orgasm highs, we let our hands resume caressing each other's bodies. We broke our kiss and kitten laid her head on my chest with a satisfied sigh. After catching our breaths and relaxing in each other's arms, I finally said, "Kitten, we need to talk about something."

Cat stiffened and shot upwards until she had her hands planted on my chest. She looked down at me with fear on her face like she thought I was ending our time together. She quietly asked, "Talk about what?"

I was taken aback and slightly hurt that she would jump to that conclusion, so I smacked her ass and looked at her with a stern expression as I said, "Fuck, babe! It's nothing like that. It's just that if we're going to keep actually sleeping together on work nights we need to wake up earlier to account for our morning playtime. Both of us were almost late this morning."

She tilted her head as she studied me then asked hopefully, "So there's nothing actually wrong, we just need to wake up earlier for sex?"

I nodded my head as I said, "Well, yeah. I'm not sure if you've noticed but we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other since Friday night. We only were away from each other while we were at work. I'm not about to stop anything. In fact, now's the time for me to double down on the hot sex to keep you coming back for more."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,257 Followers