I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning in pleasure, Cat said, "God, baby, your cock is so big and hard. Mmmm...so good. I can feel you deep inside me. All the way in my ass. So thick and hard, baby. I love riding your hard cock. Play with my tits, baby. I want to feel your hands all over my body. I love it when you feel me up. Such strong hands. Oh, yeah, so deep inside me."

Deciding to join in the conversation, I moaned out, "You're so fucking sexy, baby. I love watching you riding my hard cock. My little kitten. You make the cutest sounds when you're in heat, baby. Your asshole is so tight around my hard cock and you're so warm inside. Your perky tits are so receptive to my touch, baby. You have the cutest ass and I could fuck it and lick it for hours. Seeing you get all worked up and horny is hotter than any model or pornstar could hope to be."

Cat was working herself up to a fevered pitch as she listened to my compliments and descriptions of her. She was already flushed with heat so I couldn't tell if she was blushing, but her eyes told me that she loved hearing my voice talking about how I saw her. Looking at me through lidded eyes, she had a look of determination on her face as she began skewering her ass on my hard cock as fast and hard as she could. I felt my hard cock stroking her prostate continuously as she huffed in exertion and panted for breath.

I trailed my hands down her body and groped her shaking ass cheeks as she placed her hands on my chest to brace herself while she added more of her strength to fucking her asshole on my hard cock.

Wanting to see her reaction, I said, "You're amazingly beautiful, baby."

Cat moaned loudly as she looked down at me but refused to slow her hips at all. Her stern gaze promised she'd talk to me later, but for now, she simply concentrated on roughly fucking herself. Gripping her ass cheeks tightly in my hands, I enjoyed the feel of her bubble butt as it squished under my fingers and shook with the force of her exertion. Cat moaned as I squeezed her ass and smirked down at me with a knowing look. My little kitten knew full well that I thought her ass was a thing of beauty.

Deciding to try to taunt her some more and egg her on, I said, "Baby, your ass is the best thing to hold as you fuck yourself on my cock. It's the perfect size to grab hold of you. My little kitten has a great ass and I love licking it, groping it, and fucking it. You should be proud of your ass, kitten. I certainly am. How does it feel to fuck your tight little asshole on my hard cock, kitten? Can you feel my cock head hitting your sweet spot? I can feel it. I love fucking your ass and making you moan in pleasure as I pound your sweet spot. You moan like a whore in heat when I make you cum from a good hard ass fucking."

Cat was moaning louder and her moans had grown in pitch, signaling her imminent orgasm. Wanting to continue to taunt her, I said, "I know you love cumming when I'm inside you, kitten. I bet it feels amazing to you to have your tight little asshole stretched around my hard cock, my cock head pounding your sweet spot, and your ass filled with my hard cock. I hope you cum soon, kitten. I want to see the look on your face as your cock explodes and you shoot your cum on my chest. Remember the first time you came on my chest, when I was on top of you, fucking your tight asshole, as you moaned in pleasure, and shot your load between our bodies? You were so embarrassed when you realized that you came on me. You thought I would be angry or disgusted at you, but I just sat you up on my lap with my hard cock still in your ass and had you fuck yourself just like you're doing now. You were actually surprised that I took it as a compliment and wanted you to cum as much as you could. The first time I went down on you and you orgasmed, you cried out in shock as you came in my mouth. I hope you aren't surprised anymore that I enjoy and love making you cum. Cum for me now, kitten. Let yourself go and shoot your hot load, baby."

Cat then let out a deep drawn-out moan that came close to a growl and then slammed her asshole down on my hard cock, plunging the entire length into her ass. She shook and her hips bucked as her hard cock suddenly gave a jerk and spewed her load of hot cum onto my chest. Cat let out smaller high-pitched moans with every spurt of her cock spewing cum on my chest. With a sigh of relief and exhaustion, Cat settled down and looked down at me with a satisfied smile on her face.

I looked up at her and dipped my finger in a dollop of her cum. I held her gaze as I raised my finger to my lips and sucked her cum off my finger. She let out a catlike mewl as she watched me and I felt her asshole clench and quiver around my hard cock. Smirking up at her I said, "You certainly taste as satisfied as you look, kitten. That was a big load. Feel better, baby?"

She nodded her head as she replied, "Very satisfied, baby. I'm always satisfied when I cum with you inside me. Mmm...but your cock is still rock hard and you haven't given me any cum yet, baby. When do I get my treat? You know I only feel truly satisfied when I have at least one load of your hot cum in my ass."

Smiling up at her cuteness, I couldn't hold off any longer. I wiggled a finger at her, indicating for her to lean down. She grinned in anticipation as she leaned down to my face and began closing her eyes and puckering her lips expecting a kiss. Instead, I gently placed my hand on the back of her head to hold her face a few inches from mine as I gazed longingly into her lidded eyes. As she began opening her eyes in confusion, I said, "I love you."

She froze in my arms and I felt her asshole clench and quiver around my hard cock again as she moaned softly, but stared wide-eyed at me. Finding her voice, she replied, "I love you too, baby. I love you so damn much that it hurts to be away from you. I've wanted to tell you since Monday, but I thought you would freak out. God, I love you so much."

With that, we slammed our lips together for a passionate kiss. Our hands gripped and stroked each other with a force equal to the passion we put into our kiss. We moaned into the kiss and our tongues caressed each other inside her mouth as we pushed all of our lust, passion, and love into the kiss. I felt her hard nipples poking against my chest as she ground herself against me, making us both moan as my cock throbbed painfully inside her ass.

Smirking as I broke the kiss and tightened my grip on the back of her head causing her to gasp and lick eyes with me, I huskily said, "Now don't take this the wrong way, kitten. I love you with all my heart, but right now my hard cock is in desperate need of release and I intend to put your asshole to good use. I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and fuck you like the cheap whore that you are. Are you ready to have your tight little asshole pounded by my big hard cock?"

Cat moaned in desire and whimpered in desperation as she whispered out, "Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me like a cheap whore and make me feel how much you love my tight asshole. Please, baby, fuck me rough and hard like the cheap whore that I am."

I moaned as I sat up and Cat quickly scrambled off my lap to position herself as I had ordered. I got onto my hands and knees behind her and plunged my hard cock deep into her ass. Cat cried out in shock at the deep intrusion and then gasped as I began pounding her asshole without mercy. She quickly began moaning like a whore in heat that any over-acting porn star would envy. Her honest cries of lust and desperation signaled her intense love of rough anal sex. As I gripped her hips tightly in my hands I immediately began targeting her prostate to drive her even crazier with pleasure.

Loving my little kitten's cries of pleasure, I began taunting her by saying, "You better be worth the money I'm paying you. I expected a whore that can take a long hard ass pounding without complaint. That had better be you because that's what you're going to get. I'm going to give you an ass fucking that will have you questioning your choice of profession, whore. I'm not going to stop until I shoot my cum right up your whore ass. You should be proud to take my hard cock and cum in your ass. I'm paying a lot of money to use you like the cheap whore that you are. The only thing you need to worry about is how long will it take for me to cum in your ass and how long you can last before you lose control and orgasm from my deep ass fucking. Only a true whore can cum from having her asshole pounded this deep and hard. Do you think you're up to the task, whore?"

She was moaning and groaning in pleasure at the ass fucking that I was giving her and my taunts. Seeing her gripping the covers under her for support to stay upright, I smirked and continued, "Yeah, I'm sure you thought this was going to be just like your other appointments. Some lonely old man in need of some young girl to pretend to be impressed with his tired old cock or some teenager trying to lose his cherry to a whore like you. Jobs like that probably don't last long, do they, whore? Just long enough for you to moan a few times and pretend to be impressed before the cum. You probably like fast and easy jobs like that. Just in and out, then you get paid and you're off to the next cock. That's a good job for a whore, just going from one cock to another and you've probably forgotten the last cock by the time you get to the next one."

Cat was literally begging for more as she moaned in pleasure. She stayed in character and never actually asked or begged for more, but knowing her moans and sounds of pleasure, I could tell by the pitch and volume that she was in heaven. Smiling at my adorable kitten's capacity and love for a deep and hard ass fucking, I continued to specifically target her prostate to try to make her cum again. Usually, she could only manage two orgasms every hour tops, but I was convinced and eager to give her more. Having told her I loved her and hearing her love for me, I was keen on bringing my kitten to new heights of pleasure.

Driving my hard cock deep and hard into her ass had my cock ready to explode. After our previous sex bout, where I hadn't cum, I was more than ready to plant my seed in my kitten's ass. Knowing how much she loved feeling me cum inside her and how much pleasure she got from it, I was sure that she was looking forward to me cumming inside her. I smiled as I thought of her comments about wanting to go to work with my hot cum inside her and that my cum inside her made her happy, as I prepared for my next orgasm. Considering the long buildup, I knew that this orgasm would be powerful.

Despite my desire to cum in my kitten's ass, I also wanted her to cum again too. As I continued to target her prostate, I listened for her signature changes to her moans to judge how close she was. I smiled as her moans indicated that she was fast approaching her next orgasm. Hearing her moans begin to take in a desperate and needy tone, I began feeling her asshole begin to quiver around my hard cock.

Considering what I had planned for our next positions for sex, I knew that I could make her cum at least two more times. As I concentrated on my kitten's prostate, I heard her moans begin to change into whimpers as she neared her next orgasm. Without warning, she suddenly cried out and shook beneath me and her body began to jerk. Feeling her asshole clenching and quivering around my hard cock, I knew she was spraying her cum on the covers underneath her.

As her body gave one last jerk, she sighed in pleasure as her orgasm began to fade. Knowing that she was incredibly sensitive right now, I moaned as I felt my balls draw up. Feeling tingles running through my hard cock, I drove my hard cock as deep into her ass as I could, as my cock exploded inside her. Cat let out a startled squeak as she felt my hot cum erupting inside her. With a deep drawn-out moan, she clenched her asshole around my hard cock to add to my pleasure.

I moaned with her as I enjoyed the feeling of my cock blasting her insides with my cum. With a sigh, I slowly withdrew my still-hard cock from her ass and pulled her to me as I laid down on the bed. My kitten immediately moaned at my touch and snuggled into my side. I wrapped my arms around her and began gently caressing her body. She looked blissed out and peaceful in my arms and I lay there looking at her as she relaxed against me. She looked up at me with a satisfied smile on her face, as she said, "I love it when you fuck me until I cum with your cock inside me almost as much as I love feeling you cum inside me."

Smiling at her choice her cuteness, I couldn't resist any longer and leaned down to begin lazily kissing her. She moaned into the kiss as she clung to me. Both of us began stroking and caressing each other as we moaned louder. Unsurprisingly our lust and constant need for each other soon had us making out energetically. As we continued to kiss, I moaned out, "Kitten, you are unbelievably sexy."

She replied, "So are you, baby. I can't get enough of you. I never want to get enough of you."

I maneuvered my body on top of hers and moaned into her mouth, "You have the cutest face and you're smile is infectious."

She moved her arms around my neck as she moaned, "Your ass is so sexy. I used to dream of grabbing your ass just to feel it in my hands. I love gripping your ass cheeks as you fuck me."

I trailed my lips across her jaw and down to her neck, placing kisses all the way and making my kitten moan and writhe under me as I gently bit her neck. I whispered out, "Your tiny sexy body fits against me perfectly. You belong in my arms, kitten."

She tilted her head back to give me better access to her neck, as she whispered, "I used to lay awake at night fantasizing what it would be like to be kissed by you, feeling your lips on mine, your tongue slipping into my mouth, your strong hands on my body, and your body against mine. Having experienced the real thing now, you're so much better than I fantasized about."

Kissing back up to her mouth as I reiterated my kissing ability to my kitten, I moaned out, "You're so reactive to my touch. Just feeling my skin against yours can set me off and have me needing to ravish you again. The way our bodies move against each other is amazingly intimate."

She wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped me tighter, as she moaned, "Feeling your lips, tongue, or teeth on my body sends chills and tingles across my whole body."

Positioning myself on top of her in the missionary position, I said, "Feeling your lips wrapped around my hard cock, your tongue licking my shaft, and seeing you looking up at me makes my toes curl in pleasure. Having you suck my cock is an amazing feeling and sexy sight to behold."

She maneuvered her ass at the perfect angle to accept my hard cock, as she described, "Feeling you sucking my cock and looking down at you while you do it, is one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. I didn't expect it to feel so good or that you would willingly suck my cock, baby. You always surprise me."

I eased forward and pressed my hard cock head against her puckered hole, gently entering her asshole as I moaned out, "Treating you like a cheap whore while I roughly fuck you and say degrading things to you is amazingly intense. I love the role-playing with you and can't wait to try more."

She pulled herself into my body and clenched her asshole around my hard cock, as she breathed out, "Being in your arms and feeling your breath against my skin is so intimate and calming that I could sleep with my body against yours no matter what time it is."

Fully entering her tight little asshole, I began a slow and steady pace of fucking my sexy kitten, as I said, "Sucking your cock and swallowing your cum is such an intimate and sensual experience. Hearing your moans and feeling your body react to my touch is amazing to witness."

She ground herself into my sensual thrusts and moaned out, "Riding your hard cock while you watch me and feel me up always drives me into a frenzy of passion."

Feeling her asshole clenching around my hard cock sent shivers throughout my body, as I shakily said, "Grabbing your sexy bubble butt in my hands and feeling your cheeks squishing under my grip is incredibly erotic."

Tilting her head back and closing her eyes in pleasure, Cat whispered, "Feeling your hot cum flowing into my ass is so much more erotic, calming, comforting, and enticing than I could have ever imagined. I never want to leave your side without having my ass filled with your hot load. It always makes me feel loved and whole. Feeling your warmth inside me helped get me through our time apart."

Dropping my mouth to her exposed neck, I ran my tongue across her warm skin as I breathed out, "Sliding my tongue into your ass and feeling your asshole clench around my tongue is so erotic and sensual. I love hearing you moan with my tongue in your ass. The sight of your puckered asshole relaxed, slick with my spit, and quivering after I've given you a thorough tongue fucking is an amazing sight."

She arched her back and pressed her hard nipples against my chest as she replied, "Having you make love to me slow and steady with a long drawn-out build-up makes me feel an intense intimacy with you that I hadn't expected to ever experience, baby."

Hearing the emotional admission from my kitten made my heart clench and my cock throb with the desire to make her feel loved and desired above all others, as I whispered, "Hearing about your fantasies and desires always makes me want to ravish you and make you cry out in pleasure as I make you cum."

She moaned and ground back into me as she said, "The way you look at me when we first wake up, as we leave for work, when we see each other after work, during sex, and as we lay together makes my heart ache, my cock throb, and my asshole quiver with the desperate need to throw myself at you again and again."

Concentrating on targeting her prostate again, I couldn't help but feel the warmth and the amazing feeling of her ass engulfing my hard cock as I slowly fucked her and described, "Feeling the warmth and silky smooth feeling of your ass around my hard cock as I fuck you, sends a feeling of closeness and pleasure throughout my body."

She moaned softy as I successfully stimulated her prostate, as I said, "Knowing I've made you orgasm without touching your cock just by fucking your tight little ass makes me proud and happy that I could give you such pleasure."

She tightened her grip on me as she moaned out, "Feeling your hard cock in my ass is always the highlight of my day. The feeling of your hard cock stretching my asshole, the way your hard cock fills me to perfection, and the way your cock head works my sweet spot fills me with a warmth and an undeniable feeling of completeness that is only eclipsed when I feel your hot cum claiming my ass."

Smiling as her descriptions turned more crude and spoke of her growing pleasure, I moaned out, "The sexy pictures and teasing text messages you send me at work always add to the forceful desperation when I finally have you back in my arms with my big hard cock deep inside you."

She moaned at my words and I felt her asshole quiver around my hard cock as she tightened her arms and legs around me. She smiled in her adorably shy way as she admitted, "I love having you inside me, baby."

I smirked and taunted her by asking, "But what do you like best, a slow and steady lovemaking, a passionate and energetic bout of sex, or a rough and brutal pounding as I treat you like the cheap whore that you are?"

She moaned again listening to my descriptions of our preferred methods of sex. Smiling deviously up at me, she replied, "Yes."

I smirked at her reply and raised an eyebrow as she continued, "Going fast and energetic on your big hard cock makes me want to kick things up and have you treat me like a whore. Having you treat me like a whore and say degrading things to me makes me want you to make love to me and have me in your arms. Feeling your strong arms around me as you make love to me makes me feel beautiful and loved. But that always makes me want to fuck myself senseless on your hard cock to show you that you're mine."