I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my little kitten stiffen under me and tighten her grip on my body, I was unsurprised when her body began to jerk as I felt her cock begin to glue our torsos together with her cum. Feeling my kitten orgasming and the way her asshole always clenched and trembled when she came, caused my orgasm to erupt inside her. We both moaned as I filled her insides with my hot cum.

We broke our kiss as we panted and gasped for breath after this long buildup. Still clinging to each other, Cat opened her eyes and whispered, "I love feeling you cum inside me, baby. Mmm...I'm never going to get tired of having you claim me with your hot cum."

I whispered back, "Well, that's good to hear because I have no intention of stopping from filling you up with all the cum I can make. No matter whether I'm treating you like a cheap whore or the beautiful lover that you are, I'm going to give you all of my cum."

Cat moaned softly as we began kissing lazily. After as many orgasms as we had both had since coming home, both of us knew we would need a little time to recharge and relax. Thankfully, relaxing together was our second favorite thing to do together. After disengaging ourselves from each other so we could take turns in the bathroom, we had come to rest on the couch. She looked adorable wearing only a large T-shirt of mine that looked like a short sundress on her and I had on a pair of light pajama bottoms and a different T-shirt. The little minx had come to expect my lustful gaze whenever she wore one of my T-shirts to lounge around the apartment as I had told her and proved to her on several occasions that she looked sexy as hell wearing them, but she had innocently insisted that she only wore them "because they are so comfy." As she rested with her back to my chest as we absentmindedly watched tv, we began our normal comfortable domestic routine of discussing our days at work and deciding on dinner. We had both made humorous comments throughout the week about us acting like an old married couple by discussing our time apart, but we would always laughingly chalk that up to us just discussing anything of relevance to fill the time between bouts of sex.

In truth, though neither of us had actually said it, neither of us could picture ourselves not being together. Parting for work each day was difficult enough, although our constant sexting, teasing, and playful "I miss you" texts kept us from having too much separation anxiety. Having each other in our arms, whether it was during sex, directly after sex, or cuddling on a couch or bed, was our favorite place to be. The intimacy of our gazes as we stared into each other's eyes, the feeling of our bodies flush against each other, and the way we always seemed to mold our bodies into each other always had us relaxed, content, and completely indifferent to the rest of the world.

Both of us longed to tell the other how we felt, but neither of us wanted to risk the relationship we had by going too fast. Over the past week we had discussed almost every subject from our favorite movies and tv shows to our sexual turn-ons and turn-offs. From books to sexual positions, favorite foods to Cat's love of rough degrading fucking, from our careers to our sexual fantasies, and from our fears to role-playing scenarios that turned us on, we discussed everything. Surprisingly almost all of our likes and dislikes coincided with each other. Besides her shying away from spicy foods and my hatred of slap-stick comedy, we seemed perfect for each other. Both of us had joked about this fact several times throughout the week, but we still held back for fear of scaring the other away.

As we sat watching tv and cuddling silently in each other's arms, I placed a small kiss on her neck. Cat sighed in contentment as she asked, "What was that for, baby?"

I just hugged her tighter and shook my head on her shoulder as I answered, "I just realized it had been too long since I kissed you. Sorry, I gotta have my fix when I start jonesing for my kitten. That's not going to change, so you should just accept the fact that you are very kissable. Resistance is futile."

Cat laughed at my answer as she smacked my arm and called me a dork. She then snuggled tighter against me and sighed contentedly. As we both relaxed further into each other's arms our conversation turned to our plans for tonight and the rest of the weekend. It went unsaid that we would spend that time joined at the hip as we had spent all our time outside of work like that since last Friday. We both nixed the idea of going out to eat and seeing a movie, both because we preferred to cook our own meals and thoroughly hated the movie theater experience nowadays, but we both also took into account our inability to keep our hands off each other for the several hours that dinner and a movie would require us to do so. Though we had both joked about getting kinky in the back seats of a movie theater, we both preferred to get kinky at home without having to worry about staying quiet or prying eyes.

At the moment we were both content to stay home and tend to our various weekend chores. Besides going to the grocery, we both looked forward to a quiet weekend of relaxing together sprinkled with numerous sessions of sex. Going over our combined grocery list, we decided to go shopping for food tomorrow morning to avoid any crowds so we could get everything done and out of the way.

For the next while we were both relatively domestic as we began our laundries, first in my apartment then we switched to her place to see to her clothes. Laughing that we needed to bring her dirty clothes from my place back to hers, we both began discussing why the need to separate our dirty clothes if we were already doing laundry at my place. It was funny seeing that neither of us seemed to like separating our apartments by saying "my apartment" and "your apartment," and we both got a little quiet and introverted when we both agreed that having a larger space for us would be much more advantageous. Seeing that neither of us were ready for that conversation or that next step in our relationship, we let it go and continued with our chores.

We did broach the subject by joking about our being joined-at-the-hip and refusing to leave the other's side. We talked about which apartment we preferred to spend our time in and since both layouts were identical, we were both tidy people, and both apartments were furnished and equipped relatively the same, neither of us seemed to care where we spent our time or slept as long as we did it together. We continued casually chatting as I helped her sort her clothes and just basically enjoying each other's company.

As she finished loading her clothes into the washer, I was given a great view of her ass cheeks peaking from underneath my T-shirt. Unable to resist her sexy ass, I quietly knelt down behind her, flipped up the bottom of the shirt to expose her adorable bubble butt, and began massaging and caressing her ass cheeks. Cat squeaked in surprise as she felt my hands on her ass, but soon moaned in pleasure and pushed her ass out farther to give me better access. I moaned at her action and leaned forward so I could begin kissing, licking, and gently biting her cute ass cheeks. Cat sighed as she enjoyed my attention and relaxed as she supported herself against the washing machine. As she settled in for what I'm sure she knew was coming, I gently spread her cheeks to expose her puckered asshole.

Placing a tender kiss on her puckered hole, I teased, "You know, baby, if you keep wearing my T-shirts with nothing underneath, you might as well wear a 'lick me and fuck me' sign."

Teasing me back, she replied, "Am I not wearing my sign?"

Grinning at her cuteness, I gave each cheek a firm spank, earning me a yelp from her. I growled out, "You know how sexy you look when you walk around like this. Is it any wonder I can't keep my hands to myself when you wear my shirts? Your cute little ass cheeks poke out the bottom just begging for attention, me knowing you're completely naked underneath the shirt, and knowing how you like wearing my clothes because you know they're mine just like you are, this is all just a giant conspiracy to have my eyes and hands on you, isn't it?"

Cat moaned as she enjoyed my touches and descriptions, but innocently replied, "Baby, I don't know what you're talking about. I told you, your shirts just fit me perfectly like this and are super comfy. Do you want me to stop?"

That last question had me literally growling as I placed two harder spanks on her exposed cheeks. She jumped and moaned in pleasure as I growled out, "I'll burn all your clothes before I let you stop wearing my shirts, baby. You look so fucking sexy in them. I think you in one of my shirts would give skimpy lingerie a run for its money, though I wouldn't be opposed to seeing you in something like that. No, I love seeing you wearing my shirts, plus they offer ease of access to the rest of your sexy body whenever I want to ravish you."

Cat giggled at my reply, but quickly stiffened and moaned in pleasure as I plunged my tongue into her tight little asshole. Grinding her asshole back into my tongue, Cat moaned out, "God, baby, I love how you work my little asshole. You always know what to do to make me cum for you. I feel like I could cum just by feeling your warm tongue in my ass."

She said something else under her breath and for a second I thought it was, "God, I love you so much," but I couldn't be sure and I wasn't about to stop and ask. I might have heard her wrong and her nervousness over saying that might kill the mood, even though I would definitely ravish her if she had really said that to me, after I told her how I felt of course. So I simply continued on tongue fucking my sexy kitten's tight little asshole and tried to show her all of my love by making her moan like a whore in heat.

Hearing her moan like a whore brought a smirk to my face and my hard cock throbbed when I heard her plead, "Baby, there's no need to get me ready for you. I'm always horny for your big hard cock in my tiny asshole. Just fuck me like the whore that I am!"

Pulling my tongue from her quivering asshole, I stood up and roughly pulled the shirt off her body, as I growled out, "I paid for your time, you little whore, not your modesty. I want to see your tight little body while I fuck your ass."

With that, I pulled out my hard cock and plunged it into her ass, balls deep. Without a preamble, I began brutally ass fucking her as she moaned in pleasure. I gripped her hips tightly and battered away at her tight little ass. Moaning and groaning in pleasure, I watched as she clung to the washing machine for support as her hard cock swayed up and down against her tight tummy from the force of my thrusts. Her hard cock made slapping sounds as it smacked against her stomach causing her to mewl in pleasure. My tiny kitten was in her element as I roughly fucked her without mercy. Her moans were like music to my ears and they spurred me on to fuck her harder and deeper.

I taunted her by saying, "Don't touch your cock, you whore, you were paid to get fucked not please yourself. I don't care if you enjoy this or cum, but if you do, it will be from me blasting your whore asshole. I bet you do cum from my hard cock in your asshole. I'm sure a whore like you can take a pounding in your tight little ass and get off on that. I doubt anyone else cares if you get off either. You're paid to give pleasure not receive it. Take my cock, you little whore! Take my hard cock and know that this is where you belong, bent over a random surface while your client takes your asshole and gives you the gift of his hot cum in your ass!"

Cat continued to moan in pleasure as my crude and degrading taunts fueled her ecstasy. I was always worried about saying the wrong thing or going too far, but she had assured me that she loved my taunts and always begged for more. My little sexy kitten may look innocent and shy, and to be honest, she could be from time to time, but she absolutely loved and craved a rough fuck and crude degradation as I fucked her. This side of her personality was complemented by her love of my sensual touches, nonstop compliments, and passionate lovemaking that had her melting in my arms. Thinking more and more about my kitten, I knew that I wouldn't and shouldn't hold off from telling her about my feelings for her much longer, but I would wait at least until I wasn't in the middle of treating and fucking her like a cheap whore. With a smile and feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders, I decided to tell her tonight and hope for the best. I thought that considering our time together and how she looked at me and acted around me, that I knew her feelings as well, but I wasn't sure, yet.

Pushing aside my desire to turn her around proclaim my love for her and claim her in the most passionate lovemaking we have had so far, I continued to fuck her roughly and taunt her like a whore in heat. Continuing with my taunts, I said, "You better not have any diseases, whore. I paid a premium for a whore who is safe to bareback and I better get what I paid for. I can feel how tight your asshole is, whore, so at least I know you haven't been fucked out yet. You're probably new to the streets. You're probably some innocent little naive farm girl that had her heart set on a better life in the big city. Look how that's turned out for you. You're being paid to take a stranger's hard cock in your tiny ass and you're such a fucking whore that I bet you think you can still move up in the world. I hate to tell you this, but getting your asshole fucked by a strange man and sucking cock in a dark alley is all you have to look forward to. It's not so bad, really. You should know what life has in store for you and embrace your place in this world. This is just the place you belong, bent over or on your knees."

Cat suddenly moaned a high-pitched moan and I felt her asshole quiver around my hard. Looking between her legs, I could see her hard cock spraying cum all over the washing machine and the floor. Growling in pleasure that I had once again fucked her until she orgasmed, I felt my own orgasm building fast. I pumped her cute ass and enjoyed her quiet moans of pleasure as I felt my balls draw up.

With a grunt and shiver running up my spine, I unloaded my big load of hot cum deep in my kitten's ass. I pumped my still-hard cock in and out of her ass a few more times to milk all of my cum into her ass, before I settled down and tried to catch my breath. When I saw her panting and gasping for breath, I quickly turned her around and grabbed her for a deep kiss. She clung to me and wrapped her arms around my neck as she moaned into the kiss.

Cat moaned into the kiss, "Baby, I love feeling you cum inside me. Nothing makes me happier than walking around with your hot cum in my ass. God, you always fuck me so good! I love it when you treat me like a cheap whore and fuck me into submission. No one makes me feel like you do, baby. I don't think I could cum this much by myself if I jerked off nonstop, but you always make me cum so hard. I've never cum this often in my life or felt so good about being me. You always fuck me so good and I can never outlast you before I cum, and I've tried, baby. You're amazing, baby."

I smiled as I listened to her heartfelt admission and again silently pledged to tell her the truth about my feelings tonight. I could hardly wait to see her reaction. God, I loved my little kitten! Refusing to break the kiss, I replied, "You're amazing too, baby. You're so cute and sexy. I can never keep my hands off you. Having you this past week has been amazing and exhilarating. Hearing your moans and feeling your body shake when I'm inside you is always the highlight of my day. I can never deny you when you look so fucking sexy all the time. Feeling you cum when I fuck you is so amazing, especially when your orgasm surprises you. I love hearing your little squeaks of shock when you suddenly cum or I do something to you unexpectedly. I could shock and surprise you every day just to see and hear your reactions. You're the sexiest girl around and I'm perfectly willing to keep saying that and proving it to you until you accept that fact."

Cat moaned louder as she listened to my reply, as she wrapped herself around my body. Breaking the kiss, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes as she asked, "Baby, can you go again? I need you! Take me to the bedroom and make love to me, please."

Without another word, I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, she quickly helped me shed my shirt and pajama bottoms, leaving me naked. I crawled on top of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my sides. Silently I eased my still-hard cock into her ass and began slowly ducking her. She stiffened and moaned under me as she held me close. Looking down at her, I teased, "Baby, as much as I love being inside you, after this I'm going to have to rest and rehydrate. Besides I want to be at my best when I take you to bed tonight. I always love when we exhaust ourselves into unconsciousness."

Cat nodded as she giggled at my admission and description of our nightly sex sessions. We had come to have a scheduled sex life during the week consisting of morning sex, sex after we get home from work, and sex before bed. Our weekend sex life was basically nonstop since we had yet to want to do anything else than fuck each other into exhaustion. Neither of us had yet to say no to sex at any time and our constant need for each other had culminated in our very active sex life.

Continuing our slow and steady pace, Cat and I began lazily kissing as we held each other close. Cat tightened her grip on my back as I targeted her prostate and moaned out into the kiss, "Oh, baby!"

Smiling as I kissed her, I continued stimulating her prostate as I replied, "I love hearing you moan when I'm inside you, baby."

Cat moaned again as we deepened our kiss and she seemed to be trying to force all of her emotions through our kiss and lovemaking. She trailed her hands up and down my back, making me moan as she caressed my back. Breaking the kiss we pressed our foreheads together and gazed into each other's eyes as our breaths comingled together.

Hearing her soft moans of pleasure always made me smile and my cock throb with desire. My little kitten bit her lower lip as she stared up at me shyly with eyes full of emotion. I smiled down at her as her adorable shyness had me grinning widely. Seeing my huge grin, Cat whispered, "Why are you smiling so wide, baby?"

I smirked as I replied, "You're so adorable when you get shy, baby. I'm not sure when you are sexiest, when you're shy and nervous, when you're horny and determined, or when you're acting like a cheap whore in heat. All three have caused me to force multiple orgasms upon you, but it's hard to say which is best. I guess I'll just have to wait and make my decision after a lot more time has passed. Besides, I'm in no rush. You look so fucking sexy all the time that I tend to have a hard-on most of the time we're together, you might have noticed that fact."

Cat giggled adorably as she nodded her head and replied in the most sincere and innocent voice I've ever heard from her, "I may have noticed once or twice, baby. But wouldn't you agree that I'm doing my part to help your hard-on situation? I mean, I suck you off and smother your big hard cock with my tiny little ass as often as is needed. I wouldn't want my man to be uncomfortable or unable to relax after a long day's work, now would I? Besides what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let my man's big hard cock go to waste? A big beautiful cock like yours deserves and demands attention. I'm just doing my part in this relationship, baby."