I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She studied me for a few more seconds before dropping back down to my chest. She placed her forearms on my chest and rested her head on them as she looked down at me with a peaceful smile on her face, as she said, "I can do that. Sleep is overrated anyway. Tell me more about this hot sex that you have planned to keep me coming back to you because so far I haven't even been able to leave your side for more than a few minutes."

We both smiled at her cuteness as I thought back to when she had stepped back to her apartment on Saturday morning to get a change of clothes. She had only been gone five minutes before I had gone knocking at her door. She opened her door with a curious look on her face at which time I grabbed her for a passionate kiss. I mumbled that she had been gone too long and we proceeded to fuck each other's brains out on her couch.

I smirked at her teasingly as I said, "Well I would hate to ruin the surprises. You are so cute when you gasp as I do something unexpectedly."

She smiled wider and blushed as she thought of all the times I had caught her off guard with something incredibly hot. I smirked evilly as I sat up to whisper huskily in her ear, "Besides isn't not knowing what I may or may not have planned for this sexy little body of yours part of the fun?"

She shivered and gripped me tighter as I felt her asshole grip my still-hard cock. I moaned softly in her ear, as I said, "Mmm, I think my cute kitten is ready for the next round."

She giggled and adorably responded, "Well I am in your bed, you're still inside me, and I would hate to be an ungrateful guest when my host has a nice big hard cock in my tight little asshole."

I grinned at her cuteness as I smacked both her ass cheeks making her yelp, then with a smile of her own she looked me straight in the eyes with the most innocent face and clenched her asshole around my hard cock making us both moan in pleasure. I smirked up at her adorable face as I said, "Well, what are you going to do since you still have my nice big hard cock in your tight little asshole, kitten?"

She smiles down at me and then seemed to have a wicked thought because her cute smile suddenly turned devious as she slowly leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I want you to flip us over, and pound my tight ass until we both cum, baby. I want you to fuck me so hard that the neighbors call the police about all the noise. I want you to make me cry your name as I cum. I want to feel your hot cum fill me up as you show me who I belong to."

Smiling at her sudden burst of confidence and lust and feeling my hard cock throb at her demand, I quickly flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, I watched as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me as she stared at my hard cock. I grabbed my hard cock and teased her with it as I trailed my hard cock head between her ass cheeks making her whine in desperation. Cat locked eyes with me and gave me the most adorable wide-eyed expression as she pleaded, "Baby, please."

Smirking at her desperation, I eased my cock head into her tight puckered hole making us both moan. Feeling her asshole grip my hard cock and feeling the warmth of her insides made me grip her hips tighter in anticipation. Cat moaned deeply as her body stiffened in reaction to being slowly penetrated by my hard cock. Seeing her body go rigid as every inch of my hard cock slowly slid into her puckered hole made my cock throb in need. Training my fingers across her cute ass cheeks, I moaned Cat's soft sigh and shiver under my touch.

Coming to rest deep inside her ass, I gripped her hips as I slowly ground against her making her moan in pleasure. Reaching down, I gripped her by her arms and pulled her up onto her knees in front of me with my hard cock still buried in her ass. I grabbed her around the waist with one arm and gently around her throat with my other hand. I gripped her tightly to my body as I ground against her ass. Cat let out a squeak of surprise at first then transitioned into a deep drawn-out moan as I whispered huskily into her ear, "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole now, honey. I'm going deep and hard. I'm not going to stop until we both cum. I want to hear you cry out as you spray your cum all over the covers under you. I want to hear you moan as you feel my hot cum exploding inside your ass. Do you want that too, honey?"

Cat moaned at my description as she felt her asshole quiver and cock throb at my dominant behavior. She loved it when I would act dominant and take her roughly. She had often imagined me throwing her against a random wall and roughly ducking her asshole until I bred her and just walked away. She had fantasized about me forcing her to her knees and roughly facefucking her until I shot my load down her throat. Despite how wonderful and intimate our love-making had been, she desperately wanted me to get rougher with her.

Moaning deeply and grinding her ass back into my hard cock, Cat pleaded, "God, yes! I want you to fuck me hard, baby. Treat me like a cheap whore and fuck me until you breed my asshole. I want you to show me that I belong to you and only you. I want you so bad, baby. Please don't be gentle."

Moaning into her ear, I tightened my grip around her throat making her gasp as I growled out, "You want me to claim you once and for all? You want me to show you that you belong to me? Do you want to be treated like the cheap whore that you are? I bet you have wanted this since we first met, haven't you? If you want me to stop treating you like a beautiful sexy lady and start treating you like the cheap whore that you are, I can certainly handle that."

With this, I gently but her earlobe and growled into her ear before roughly pushing her forward onto her hands and knees again. Without warning, I gripped her hips tightly and began roughly fucking her asshole. Cat began moaning and groaning immediately as I punished her tight little asshole. With a tight grip on her hips, I began pulling her back into my forward thrusts driving my hard cock deeper and harder into her ass.

Cat was in heaven. Feeling her man roughly fucking her ass had her orgasm already building. Being fucked by her lover was always amazing and mind-blowing, but hearing him degrade her and treat her like some cheap street whore to be fucked hard and discarded was overwhelming in its sheer intensity. Cat could feel her lover's signature technique of targeting her prostate as he fucked her. Now that he was fucking her so roughly and dominantly, the pounding her prostate was receiving left her unable to do anything but take what she had begged for.

Having heard my little kitten beg for rough and hard sex before, I had still been slightly taken aback by her plea for this rough treatment and degradation. Given that both of us loved the energetic and hard sex anyway, I didn't think adding a little role-playing would be going too far. Besides, if my kitten wanted this, I would happily give it to her. Hearing the loud moans erupting from my kitten as I roughly fucked her cute ass, I smirked with the knowledge that my usually shy and reserved kitten enjoyed the degradation and humiliation of being spoken to, treated, and fucked like a cheap whore.

Moaning as I felt her asshole clenching around my hard cock, I decided to add more taunting to my kitten's pleasure as I said, "Damn, this tight little ass can sure handle my hard cock. I bet a whore like you can use your holes to turn a good profit. You must be new to the streets if your ass is still this tight. But I bet you just suck a lot of cock, don't you. Most guys I know will settle for a quick blowjob and not bother with a fuck if the price is right. Still, I bet your tight little ass and mouth get a daily supply of hard cock and hot cum. A whore like you must count the number of hard cocks as your way to pass the time. I bet your cock sucking skills are legendary. Street whores always suck cock like vacuum cleaners. The faster the guy cums the faster you move on to the next guy."

Hearing her labored breathing and loud moans, I could tell my kitten was loving this. I continued, "Who knows, I may want to have another go in your tight little ass if it's still tight by next week. But I could always use a nice blowjob, so I think I will have you again, one way or another. So tell me, do you offer discounts if I make you cum as I fuck you? Or is that just a secondary thought for you? Yeah, I doubt some cheap whore like you even cares if she gets off or not. As long as the money is good, right whore? Yeah, I can see this tight little ass and your mouth getting all of the attention, but I bet you have to tend to yourself once you get to whatever dollar-a-night motel you found that will accept blowjobs for a room. I can usually go several times before I go soft, maybe I should just keep you here and make a playground out of your tight little ass. I might even sample your talents at sucking cock."

Cat was overcome with lust and desire as she heard of the amazing degradations her lover had said. Feeling her asshole quivering around the hard clock still blasting her ass, she suddenly cried out as her own orgasm crept up on her. Feeling her jerking cock begin to spray her cum all over the covers beneath her, Cat moaned louder at the thought of her lover literally fucking her cum out of her. Feeling herself flush in emotion at the sheer amazing ability of her lover to take her to new heights of pleasure, she hoped to keep him for a long time to come.

I moaned as I felt my kitten's signature quivering and clenching asshole, sudden stiffening and arching of her back, and her cute surprised moan of pleasure as she orgasmed. Not wanting to break character, I said, "Oh yeah, I can feel your asshole getting tighter around my cock, whore. Is this a trick that whores use to make their clients cum faster or did you just get yours? Don't worry, whore, I really don't care. Anything that makes fucking your whore ass better is fine by me. Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to have another go in this tight little asshole. But I think I should show you how I like to end a fuck session with a cheap whore. JUST LIKE THIS!"

With a final deep and hard thrust, I emptied all of my hot cum deep inside her ass. She moaned in pleasure as she arched her back again in front of me. She clenched her asshole around my hard cock and milked my cock of all of my cum. Moaning at the amazing aftercare my kitten liked to give, I stayed still until she was finished. Smiling down at her as she smiled at me over her shoulder, I let my cock slide out of her ass as I slid down beside her and pulled her to me for a passionate kiss. Both of us moaned into the kiss as we lazily caressed each other's bodies.

Wrapping her arms around my neck as she deepened the kiss, Cat pulled me on top of her body. As we continued to make-out, she wrapped her legs around my waist as she moaned into the kiss. Breaking the kiss as she looked up at me with her customary shy smile, she said, "Thank you, baby. That was amazing. I love it when you fuck me like that. I get kinda turned on by you saying all of those things about me. It made me cum sooo hard, baby. Was that ok with you? Do you mind us doing that again sometime, please?"

Smiling at her cute nervousness, I grabbed her ass cheeks as I ground our crotches together and said, "I had fun too. I had a feeling that you would get off on all of that dirty talk and degradation. You do have a kinky streak in you. I'm fine with doing that again. We can even go full out and do some role-playing sometime. I think we'd both enjoy the hooker and client scene, but there are lots of scenes we could try. I'm just glad you didn't think I went too far."

Cat pulled me tighter against her as she stared into my eyes with an intensity that demanded my attention as she said, "I came so fucking hard and it felt so good when you taunted me and treated me like a whore. That was amazing. We will definitely be doing that again and more. But right now, I want you to fuck me again and make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world."

I smiled as I grabbed my hard cock to tease her asshole, as I teased, "Have I ever made you think that you were the most beautiful woman in the world?"

Cat beamed at me and crashed her lips into mine for a passionate kiss. I slowly eased my hard cock into her asshole, making us both moan into the kiss. I began a slow and steady fucking of my kitten's ass as she pulled me tighter and ground into me. I tried to push all of my passion and desire into the kiss as I slowly fucked her. She moaned and whined into the kiss as she clenched her ass around my hard cock. Both of us clung to each other as I continued my slow pace in and out of her ass.

Breaking the kiss, I looked her in the eyes as she looked back through her own lidded eyes. She sighed and smiled shyly up at me as I whispered, "I love fucking you like this, baby. You always get so cute and shy when I fuck you slowly. Your asshole feels amazing stretched around my hard cock. You're so fucking hot and I can feel your asshole gripping me tight. I'm going to cum inside you again, baby. Do you want to feel my hot cum inside you again?"

Cat breathed out, "I'll always want you to cum inside me, baby. God, you always make me feel so fucking good when you're inside me. You always make me feel beautiful when you look at me like this and fuck me like this. I love feeling your body against me as you claim me. I'm not sure which way I love more when you treat me like a cheap whore and fuck me rough and hard, or the way you are now when you make me feel beautiful. I never want you to stop."

Smiling down at her I claimed her lips for another lazy but deeply passionate kiss right after I said, "You are beautiful and I don't intend to stop."

Breaking the kiss as her breathing increased, she buried her face in the crook of my neck as she latched her lips to my neck and began sucking gently. Smiling as I realized she was definitely going to leave a hickie, I decided to add to her self-esteem as I said, "That night when you came on to me in the elevator, you don't know how close I came to coming to see you after you went to your apartment. I considered coming to see you knowing what you wanted even though I was seeing someone. I also considered breaking up with her beforehand. I felt like such an asshole for shooting you down. I would have knocked on your door and pulled you to me as I kissed you. I'd have done just about anything to make you feel better after I ruined your night. I never felt bad about being in a relationship until I made you cry like that."

Cat stopped all of her movements and brought her head back so she could look me in the eyes as I finished my speech. She looked up at me with wide eyes and a look of pure astonishment as she whispered out, "Really?"

I nodded as I continued to slowly fuck her and hold her to me. She tightened her grip around my neck and waist as her lips trembled with emotion as I continued, "Even then, I knew you were better than her. I've liked you since we first met. I'm just not the kind of guy to cheat on someone even if I like you more than her. I didn't think you would want to be the other woman. I thought you deserved to be the only woman."

With that, she attacked my lips with hers and deepened the kiss as she moaned out, "If you keep talking to me like this you'll make me keep you all to myself."

Smiling into the kiss, I replied, "Does that mean you want me to stop or keep talking because I definitely intend to keep you to myself?"

Cat moaned as she ground against me and moaned back, "Just keep doing what you're doing, baby."

Smiling at my little kitten, we both shared a moment before coming together for another passionate kiss. Neither of us seemed to need to talk anymore as we deepened our kiss and stroked each other's bodies. My pace was still slow and steady as I fucked her and she still ground against me but we both appeared to be trying to put more emotion into our kissing, stroking, and fucking. Our moans were soft and needy but I knew our passions for each other would throw us both into a frenzy of rough sex if either of us made the decision to do so.

Neither of us had ever not been into what the other had suggested or begged for. From sweet and emotional lovemaking all the way to rough and degrading fucking, both of us fed off the other's passion and desire. Even when we relax together on the couch or lazily awaken in each other's arms, a gentle touch or heated glance would send us into another round of sex. With neither of us ever getting enough of each other and both of us yearning for more, sex of any kind was always a second away from erupting.

We had discovered how true this was the last and so far only time we have actually gone out to eat. What started as a tender touch on the arm had led to a heated gaze and at that point, both of our plans for a romantic night out had been shattered by our unending lust and desire for each other. That night we had practically raced home to ravish each other. In the car on the way home, she had stroked my hard cock through my pants and eyes my bulge with a needful lust that had my cock throbbing painfully. If I had let her she would have sucked my cock in the car. In the elevator, I forestalled any more teasing or groping from her by going on the offensive. I pushed her chest up against the wall of the elevator and ground into her from behind as I whispered huskily into her ear all the things I would do to her as soon as we got home. As I was teasing her with my words, I was also grinding my hard cock against her ass, groping her breast, and stroking her cock as she whined and ground back into me.

As soon as we had come through my door it had been a free-for-all against the back of my front door. We had stripped each other from the waist down and I had lifted her up to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I then eased her down onto my hard cock as I pushed her back up against the door. We proceeded to fuck like animals without talking until I had fucked us both to orgasm. With both of us panting in exhaustion, I had carried us to my couch still attached with my hard cock in her ass. We had continued to fuck slowly as we couldn't bare to part. After that failed night out, we had decided to just have our romantic evenings at one of our apartments and we have even succeeded in making it through a romantic dinner without needing to fuck each other's brains out right on the dinner table or kitchen counter. We had discovered that our desperate need for more sex was magnified if we were unable to quench our thirst for each other. If we were out in public our need and desire to fuck and hear the other moan in pleasure was multiplied by our inability to actually ravish each other's bodies. If we were at one of our apartments we could sustain ourselves in the intimate and personal surroundings of our home.

That was another thing that neither of us needed to talk about yet, we never specified whose apartment we were referencing when we talked about going home. We never said "my home," "your apartment," or "my place." It was always referred to as "home" and neither of us seemed to care where we were as long as we were together. Though neither of us had spoken about it yet, we both knew where this was headed. Sooner or later one of us would admit their feelings for the other, then the other would reciprocate, passionate lovemaking would inevitably ensue, and within a short time afterward, we would be living together. We had already playfully begun describing our new bigger apartment together and though we hadn't spoken about actually living together yet, we had looked at listings online at random times at our jobs when we should have been working.

Being that we had only been together for a week, neither of us seemed to want to jinx ourselves or want to be perceived by the other as overeager to take our relationship to the next level. But considering how our time apart while at work seemed to affect us so and how we only left the room except to use the bathroom when we were together, our forthcoming admissions of our feelings for each other were already a foregone conclusion.