I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adorable kitten looked up at me with wide eyes and an innocent expression on her blushing face, the very picture of honesty and purity. Deciding to just go with it, I dropped my head and captured her lips for another deep and lazy kiss. Neither of us sped up or seemed determined to quicken our pace as we slowly moved together. Our quiet moans into each other's mouths and our stroking and caressing hands were the only other movements, besides my steady fucking of her asshole.

Needing to voice my constant need and desire for her, I broke the kiss and whispered as I gazed into her eyes, "Baby, your tight little asshole always feels so amazing wrapped around my hard cock. Fucking your tiny ass as you moan and cum with me is always the highlight of my day. I love seeing the look of surprise in your eyes when you suddenly explode in orgasm or I cum inside you. Ever since the first night when I claimed you with my hot cum in your asshole, you've been mine. I still remember how cute you looked when you first realized that you had orgasmed between our bodies during sex. You were so nervous and embarrassed. I can't believe you thought I would've mad or grossed out that you had cum too. And right after that, you pounced on me and rode my hard cock until you staked your claim to me."

Cat moaned and whimpered as she listened to me with deep emotion in her eyes. Looking up at me, she whispered, "I wanted to keep you all to myself. I've wanted you since we first met. I would have dropped to my knees at any time if you had told me to or you could have bent me over and fucked my tiny asshole in the elevator. I didn't care how I got you, I just wanted to have you. Being with you was the first time I came during sex without touching myself. You just have that effect on me, baby."

Smiling down at her as both of our breaths caught and we gazed into each other's eyes in this moment of incredible intimacy, both of us knowing we would orgasm soon. Smiling at each other, I was the first to break the silence as I said, "I'm going to cum again, baby. I'm going to shoot my load of hot cum into your tiny little ass. I want you to cum too, baby. I love feeling you spraying your load between our bodies as we fuck. You always feel the need to glue us together and claim me before I can claim you. You get so impatient when I'm inside you."

Cat bit her lip adorably as she enjoyed the game and said, "It's my favorite way to keep you connected to me. Feeling my hot cum spraying between us is so erotic and intimate. It makes me feel closer to you. It's always so hot and comforting to feel you cum inside me. Even when I don't cum, I feel your cum filling me up and it makes my toes curl in pleasure. When you bend me over the kitchen counter and fuck me right before we go to work, you make me so happy to walk around people with your hot cum deep inside me. The first day back to work on Monday was the worst for me. I wanted to leave work early just to run into your arms. I was so clingy after our first weekend together and the only thing that kept me going was your cum that I kept in my ass and texting you that whole day. I almost broke down and called you just to hear your voice so I could calm down. You texted me before I could calm you and that helped me get through the day. You just said, 'I miss you,' then after I replied that I missed you too, you casually asked if I thought we could make it past the elevator before we stripped and ravished each other. I actually laughed out loud when I read that. It helped me get through the rest of the day until I could come back to you. I actually thought we were going to fuck in the elevator. I wouldn't have been able to stop myself or told you to stop if you hadn't picked me up and carried me inside the apartment. After that, it was just a blur. Did we ever make it to the bed? I seem to remember fucking in the kitchen, then the couch, and maybe the floor. Didn't we end up on the floor in the hall?"

I laughed as I heard her describe her side of our first day apart. I was about to reply, when Cat suddenly gasped out in surprise, stiffened in my arms, clung to me tighter, and shot her load of cum between our bodies. We both moaned at the pleasure. She moaned and mewled in pleasure and the surprise of her sudden orgasm, and the feeling of intimacy of spraying her cum between our bodies. I moaned at the feeling of her hot cum spraying between us and her quivering asshole around my hard cock. I knew I would soon spend myself inside her.

My quickly building orgasm had me panting as I felt my kitten stroking my cheek tenderly. I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me with a content smile on her face and soft eyes full of emotion as she breathed out, "I want you to cum inside me, baby. Fill my ass with your hot seed and make me yours again. I love feeling you claim me over and over again. I want to feel your big hard cock explode inside my tight little ass. Please cum for me, baby."

Her soft pleas and quiet admission had my orgasm crying out to explode. The long build-up had reached an epic conclusion and had built my orgasm incredibly high. Looking into her eyes I moaned quietly before replying, "I'm about to cum again, baby."

She mewled and clenched her asshole tightly around my hard cock. I smashed our lips together for a desperate kiss of passion before I moaned into her mouth as my orgasm crashed into me. I hugged her tighter and she clung to me as I felt my throbbing cock spew my seed deep into her ass. We both moaned at the feeling of my hot cum filling her ass again. Our passionate kiss turned to a lazy show of our deep emotions as we continued to hold each other close.

Feeling ourselves come down from our highs, we continued to kiss lazily as we began slowly caressing each other's bodies. We hummed in contentment as we broke the kiss and gazed into each other's eyes. As if on cue, we both came together again with a quick kiss before relaxing into each other's arms. As we settled against each other, we caught our breath and gazed longingly into each other's eyes. Smiling at my sexy kitten, I finally said, "To continue our conversation about our first bday apart, kitten, I almost left work early too. Especially when you sent me a picture of your naked ass and said you wished I was there. Naughty kitten! You had my cock so hard that I had to stop looking at my phone or even thinking about you when I wasn't sitting down. Seeing you running towards me and feeling you back in my arms had me ready to take you on the street. It was all I could do to drag you to the elevator. At least we live on the fifth floor, if we were higher up I might have pushed the stop button and fucked you then and there. Maybe if someone was in the elevator with us I could control myself, or maybe I'd just give them a show, what do you think, kitten?"

She giggled at my pet name for her and my question. She pretended to think hard before answering, "I'm not sure. As worked up and horny for you as I usually am after being away from you all day and especially on Monday, I'm not sure what I would have done if someone had been in the elevator with us. I wouldn't have stopped you if you had hit the stop button and just fucked me in the elevator, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with voyeurism even if I'm horny and keyed up to jump your cock."

We smiled as we enjoyed our intimacy in silence before our contentment was interrupted by her washing machine letting off a chime as it finished. Laughing in annoyance that we both had to get out of bed to continue our laundry, we briefly cleaned each other off with a towel before finding our clothes and continuing her laundry. As we were about to leave her place, I quickly spun her around in front of me and kissed her passionately against the back of the front door. As we melted into each other's stroking arms, both of us moaned and deepened the kiss until we were gripping each other tightly. Breaking the kiss, Cat looked up at me with eyes full of passion and other emotions as she gasped for breath before asking, "What was that for, baby?"

Smiling as I placed another quick kiss on her lips, I replied, "Just needed another kiss. It's been almost five minutes since I had you in my arms with our lips together. Plus you're wearing my t-shirt again, so you know..."

She smiled up at me as she blushed before saying, "And you wonder why I love wearing your shirts?"

With that, she took me by the hand and walked us to my place so I could continue my laundry too. After finishing what I needed to do, I grabbed us a few drinks as we settled on the couch to relax and regain our energy. Both of us seemed to be fighting against taking a nap and losing, but knowing that we had plenty of time before we usually had dinner, I whispered into her ear, "How about we stop fighting our exhaustion and take a quick nap? We have plenty of time before we usually make dinner, we could use the recharge, and I love sleeping with you nestled in my arms."

She turned around and smiled up at me before leaning up and kissing me tenderly. She then snuggled into my side and wiggled herself into her preferred sleeping position with her head and chest on my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist, and her leg draped over my legs. Smiling at her eager acceptance and her cute body cuddling practically on top of me, I hugged her gently before letting myself relax further. I doubt either of us lasted five minutes before sleep claimed us.

Waking up a short time later with Cat nestled securely in my arms in the same position that she fell asleep, I looked down at my beautiful sleeping kitten and watched her sleeping peacefully against my body as I worked the remaining cobwebs from my head. Over the past week, we had always slept wrapped in each other's arms and I had come to expect and enjoy our sleeping together every night. Smiling down at her, I again went over the pros and cons of just moving in together. I knew that but was a very big step for us, especially after only one week together, but considering that we were basically joined-at-the-hip I knew that it was only a matter of time. I still thought that the best course of action was for us to just carry on as we had been and see where this relationship leads us, but when the time was right, we had saved enough money, and we were confident in our decision that we should just get a new bigger apartment with enough space for all of our belongings. I smiled widely as I thought of us living together and not having to make trips back and forth whenever we needed a change of clothes or whatnot.

As Cat began to stir in my arms, she emitted an adorable mewling sound as she tightened her grip on my body. Before she had opened her eyes, I began gently stroking my fingers through her hair and across her forehead. She hummed in contentment as she opened her eyes and gazed up at me with her customary cute sleep-filled expression. Blinking a few times, Cat finally stretched in her signature namesake way before whispering, "Hi, honey. Did I sleep long?"

I shook my head as I said, "Only about half an hour. I don't think you moved at all during your nap. You must have needed a rest."

Cat shook her head and giggled at my hints at our multiple bouts of sex and numerous orgasms since coming home. She then adorably defended herself by saying, "I always sleep great when I'm in your arms, baby."

Smiling at that fact, I nodded my head as I replied, "We both sleep soundly when we're in each other's arms, kitten."

She blushed hearing me say her nickname as she snuggled into my body as she tightened her grip on me again. It seemed neither of us was in any hurry to get up or let the other go, so we lay there and talked about dinner and any other plans for the evening. Neither of us hinted at our signature way of ending the day in bed, but I'm sure we both looked forward to more sex. After we had decided on dinner we finally got up and finished our laundry, first she helped me sort, fold, and put away my clean clothes from the dryer and then we went to her apartment to do the same with hers.

After her laundry was put away, I proposed that she grab some things for in the morning and possibly Sunday, just to save her the trips coming to her apartment. She smiled and packed a small bag of things she would need. Absentmindedly, I proposed she buy an extra toothbrush, deodorant, and any other small items that could be kept in my bathroom to save time in the future. She didn't question this and seemed to enjoy the idea and even suggested I do the same for her place. That being settled, we returned hand-in-hand back to my apartment to make dinner.

For dinner, we chose a chicken and pasta recipe of mine that she enjoyed and wanted to try her hand at learning. Over the course of our week together we had come to realize our diets were pretty close to each other's. Both of us preferred to cook our own meals and rarely used microwave meals, takeout, or delivery. We had begun teaching the other our various favorite recipes and we had fallen into a domestic routine of an easy and light dinner on the weekdays with some kind of quick and possibly pre-prepared breakfast. I introduced her to the practice of meal prep and she seemed to enjoy the ease of the concept. I sometimes made a large batch of morning smoothies that I stored in the refrigerator and had one every weekday morning. She loved this idea and enjoyed my recipe.

On the weekends we cooked a little more lavishly and complicated dishes that we could sit down and enjoy without having to worry about getting up early the next day. We joked about our new early wake-up schedule for work days that provided us extra time in the mornings for our custom of morning sex and our self-described for-the-road sex. I made mention of making a few of my signature dishes for us this weekend and she suggested a few of her own. As we checked off the list of ingredients that we would need, we went through my refrigerator and pantry as she thought of what she had in hers. Deciding on what we needed, she began typing out a list of the ingredients we needed to buy tomorrow morning when we went grocery shopping on her phone. I reminded her of our needed bathroom supplies to leave at each other's places, to which she nodded and added to her list.

As we finished with our grocery list, we began making the chicken pasta as we carried on a casual conversation. We both seemed to smile whenever one of us mentioned "our grocery list," "our dinner," "our schedule," "our plans," etc. I took this as a good sign and made a mental more to refer to more things as "ours," from time to time. We settled down to eat and enjoyed our domestic evening, and I made sure to refer to it as "our domestic evening," which seemed to make her happy as she blushed furiously.

After dinner and cleaning up, we settled on the couch to relax in each other's arms as we watched tv before bed. I was a little nervous, but I tried to stay hopeful about the outcome of admitting my feelings to her tonight. I just needed a good way to broach the subject, rather than just blurting it out at a random point.

As we relaxed on the couch, I brought up the role-playing scenario of her playing a cheap whore with me as her client. Cat immediately perked up and looked at me with anticipation, as I explained, "I was thinking that you could change into some kind of revealing short skirt, flamboyant top, and cheap high heels in your apartment, then come over and knock on the door like I had ordered you to come here."

Cat nodded her head as she began saying that she had the perfect outfit for a cheap whore. She really loved to talk about herself like that and always smiled when she did. We went on to lay out the basics of the scenario and decided to wing it as far as the minute details. She was really excited and we decided to try the scenario tomorrow after we finished grocery shopping.

We continued to talk about various other scenarios that intrigued us. We both liked the idea of trying an innocent schoolgirl lost in the building needing to use the phone and being taken advantage of, girl scout selling cookies door-to-door, me as a handyman coming to fix something wrong in her apartment, masseuse and client, slave girl and master, me as a detective investigating a crime, her offering a maid service door-to-door, and her needing to borrow a cup of sugar. She really got excited to try all of these scenarios. I teased her about her kink of wanting to be taken advantage of, to which she countered that I always got into the character of treating her like a whore. I acknowledged that but pointed out that I was perfectly happy to treat her like a lady and make sensuous love to her. She blushed and beamed at my reply, then said that she just enjoyed the fun of being treated, taunted, and fucked like a whore. I smiled and hugged her to me as I said, "Just as long as you have fun and aren't uncomfortable or pushed too far, I'm more than happy to treat you poorly and fuck you roughly, kitten."

She snuggled closer into me as she said, "As long as you're the one that's treating me poorly, saying crude and degrading things to me, and fucking me without mercy I'll be happy. I trust you to keep me safe, baby."

I smiled down at her as I replied, "I'll always keep you safe and I'll even make sure that whatever we do, you get your orgasm first."

She giggled at me and swatted my chest, then hummed as she rested against me. She was quiet for a few seconds as she seemed deep in thought, she then let out an adorable giggle before turning her head up and staring at me with a gleam in her eyes and a devious look on her face. She bit her lower lip as she ground herself against me erotically as she said, "I'm going to take you into the bedroom, strip you naked, push you onto the bed, and fuck myself on your big hard cock until you blast my ass with your hot cum. Ok, baby?"

I smiled at her determination and resolve as I said, "Whatever you want, baby. You should know that by now."

She hopped up off the couch and pulled me by the hand as she walked us to the bedroom while saying over her shoulder, "Oh, I do, baby. I was just being polite and telling you what was about to happen."

She said this with a cute smile on her face as she winked at me. Yep, I definitely loved this tiny kitten. After leading me into the bedroom, Cat immediately pulled off my shirt and then smirked up at me as she dropped to her knees and pulled down my pants and boxers. She then pushed me backward onto the bed and pulled her shirt off, before climbing onto the bed and settling between my legs. She grinned widely as she trailed her fingers admiringly over my hard cock before grasping my cock and guiding it to her open mouth.

Cat moaned in pleasure as she began sucking my hard cock, she didn't seem to be trying to get me off and she was using a lot of saliva to get my hard cock slick and lubed. She then removed her mouth from my cock and smirked up at me as she said, "If I didn't want this nice hard cock in my asshole, I'd suck you dry, baby. I love sucking your cock."

She then crawled up my body and straddled my hips as she positioned herself over my hard cock. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her asshole before easing herself back and engulfing my entire length with one plunge. We both moaned as she settled herself on my lap and smiled down at me as she said, "This is where I want you and where your hard cock belongs, deep inside my ass, baby. Mmm...I love feeling your big hard cock inside my tight little asshole. You stretch me so fucking good, baby. I'm not letting this cock go until you give me a good hot blast of cum. I love feeling your hot cum exploding in my ass."

Cat then began rocking her hips forward and back as she fucked herself on my hard cock. We both moaned in pleasure as her tight asshole massaged my hard cock amazingly well. She leaned her head back and pressed out her chest as she found the perfect angle to let her target her prostate with my hard cock. Letting out a deep and drawn-out moan, Cat rocked her hips as she continued to fuck herself. I watched her with a smile on my face as I began to trail my hands up her body to grope her perky breasts. Cat moaned and put her hands on top of mine, holding my hands to her breasts as she rocked herself on my cock.