I Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,305 Followers

We came together in a passionate kiss as our bodies moved together and we held each other close. My steady thrusts hadn't stopped or slowed and were driving us to orgasm. Hearing her quiet moans into the kiss, I felt my hard cock throbbing inside her. Without breaking the kiss, I moaned out, "I'm going to cum inside you again, kitten."

She moaned louder and clenched her asshole tightly around my hard cock as she pleaded, "Please cum inside me, baby. I want to feel you claim my ass with your hot cum. Cum for me, baby."

With another moan, I felt my hard cock jerk inside her as I erupted a large load of cum deep inside her ass. She moaned as she felt my hot cum explode into her, coating her insides. We settled into each other's arms as we kissed lazily and enjoyed our intimacy. We held each other close and continued to kiss in our signature after-sex fashion as we felt our bodies molding into each other.

Feeling my cock was still hard and hoping to drive her to another orgasm, I shifted my position. I drew up onto my knees between her legs and while keeping my still-hard cock nestled deep in her ass, pulled her legs from around my waist and placed them over my shoulders. With Cat folded up underneath me, I placed my hands on the bed on either side of her body for support.

She looked up at me with excitement in her eyes at this new position as I said, "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole now, kitten. And I'm not going to stop until we both cum. I want to see the look on your face and hear you moan when you shoot another load of cum and feel me fill your ass with my cum."

Cat moaned erotically as she nodded her head and waited for me to start. I started off slow, to get used to the new position as I tried to locate her prostate with my hard cock. I knew I had succeeded when she suddenly went rigid, moaned loudly, and gripped my arms with her tiny hands. I continued to target her prostate as I sped up my thrusts and added sufficient force to send her into ecstasy.

My thrusts were causing her body to shake erotically as her perky breasts shook up and down. She clung tightly to my arms with her eyes closed in ecstasy and her mouth open in a near-constant moan of pleasure. Wanting to add to her pleasure, I moaned out, "My god, kitten, you are so fucking sexy. You have no idea what your tight little body does to me, do you? Seeing you prance around in one of my t-shirts with your ass cheeks peeking out the bottom and knowing you have nothing on underneath the shirt, makes my cock throb at the sight of you. Your cute smile and adorable blush make me want to take you in my arms and kiss you passionately. Your perky tits and bubble butt fit perfectly in my hands and I love groping and squeezing them just to hear you moan in pleasure. Your puckered asshole always quivers under my fingers and tongue, making me want to fuck you nonstop. The sounds you make when my hard cock is inside of you, have your cock in my mouth, or my tongue inside you makes me so fucking hard. Hearing your soft sighs as you feel my hot cum erupt inside your ass makes me want to give you more of my cum just to hear that sound. Watching you suck my cock and hearing your moans of pleasure makes my orgasms more powerful than ever before. Hearing you yelp in surprise when I do something unexpected makes my cock throb to be inside you again."

Cat was unable to speak as she listened to my description of her. She was reduced to moaning in pleasure at my hard cock skewering her asshole, filling her ass, and battering away at her prostate. Hearing me describe my view of her and my reactions to her filled her with lust and desire. She wanted to describe her view of me and how I made her feel, but the overwhelming pleasure that she was receiving left her unable to speak at all. She simply tightened her grip on my arms, clenched her asshole around my hard cock, and moaned desperately as I continued my assault on her system.

Cat was mewling in her adorable signature way as I watched her writhe in pleasure. Her head was thrown back, her hands still clung to my arms at her side, her mouth was still open as she continued to emit sounds of pleasure, and her body had begun to tense and relax as her ecstasy increased. My little kitten was losing control and seemed to be on the cusp of a monumental orgasm. Her hard cock was bouncing and jerking with the force of my hard thrusts into her ass, and made slapping sounds as it smacked against her tight tummy. Her thighs were flexing and relaxing uncontrollably as she seemed desperate for release.

With a final full-body jerk, she let out a high-pitched cry of sheer overwhelming pleasure as her cock began spurting cum across her stomach and chest. She shook from the exertion of her third orgasm of the night, a personal best that I was proud to have given her. She then went still beneath me and mewled again weakly as she caressed her body erotically. She finally came back to herself and looked up at me with an exhausted, but very satisfied smile on her face.

Her reaction to her orgasm and her erotic display had my own orgasm building quickly. I looked down at her with a determined look on my face that caused her to moan as she looked up at me. She smiled deviously as she said, "I want you to cum in me now, baby. Don't you want to shoot your big load of hot cum in my tiny asshole, baby? You always say that my asshole is nice and tight. Wouldn't it feel amazing to unload another blast of your cum inside me? You know I love it when you cum inside my ass. Please give me what I need, baby. Cum for me."

Her teasing and adorable pleas were all it took to finally push me over the edge. I thrust deep and hard into her ass and growled as I felt my battered cock explode into her ass. We both moaned as we felt me pumping my last orgasm of the night deep into her ass. Exhausted, I disentangled us and lay down next to her.

This time, I was the one who collapsed with my head resting on her chest. I moaned quietly as I felt her gently trailing her fingers through my hair as I hugged myself to her. She hummed quietly as she tended to my exhausted body. I absentmindedly felt her drawing down the bed and covering our naked bodies, before returning to her tender ministrations. I moaned as I wrapped my arms around her waist and felt a gentle kiss being placed on my head before sleep pulled me under.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,305 Followers