Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wasn't the only Delhart, planning to jettison his previous girl for Milly. His son Tom had also decided after the party that he would rather have Milly be his girlfriend, rather than Nelly. Milly would let his friends gang bang her just like Nelly did, but Milly's lush body turned him on more than Nelly's bony one. It felt like heaven to slide into Milly's lush body, and bump up against her soft curves when he buried his sword up to the hilt inside her. The next day at school, he pulled Nelly aside during the lunch hour and told her that he was tired of her and going to move on.

Nelly had always been so compliant to his will, that it utterly shocked him when she turned red in the face and declared, "Tom, you asshole" as she decked him in the face, cracking his lip open. "You can go to hell for all I care," she declared as she marched away in high dudgeon.

Once she was alone, however, she broke into tears. Nelly was utterly devastated. She had transformed into a slut for Tom Delhart and abandoned every part of her old life for him. She had once had a bright future with the best grades in her class and had been on her way to college. Now she was failing most of her classes and would never get a scholarship. Her parent's didn't have the money to pay her way, so the best she could hope for was evening classes in the local community college. When she had been Tom's girl, nothing had seemed to matter but being his slut. Now she had nothing to live for and no prospects.

Crying, Nelly ran to her best friend for comfort. Milly hugged her and asked what was wrong. "Tom dumped me," Nelly sobbed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. Why would he do that?" Milly asked.

"I don't know. I thought he loved me. I did everything for him, anything to make him happy. I screwed his friends for him. I even let him screw you last night." Tearfully Nelly grabbed Milly's hand. "I'm so sorry Milly. I should have never let him do what he did to you. I should have stopped him last night. I wanted him to love me so badly that I sacrificed my best friend to him."

Milly took Nelly's hand. "Oh Nelly, it wasn't your fault. I have a confession to make." Milly then told Nelly everything: How Tom had grabbed her and forced her to have sex while Nelly was passed out on the bed at the first party. How Tom had sex with her while Nelly was having sex with Sid and Billy during the second party. It all came spilling out of her in one cathartic stream, as she confessed how she had betrayed her best friend by screwing her boyfriend, behind her back.

Suddenly it dawned on Milly why Tom had dumped Nelly. "Oh my god, Nelly." Milly buried her face in her hands in shame. "Tom asked me this morning to go to that house out of town, you know the house for his dad's mistress. I thought he and his friends just wanted to bang us again, like last night." Milly turned with a tormented face toward Nelly, "You know how it is. It's so hard to say 'no' to Tom, and I..., well, I liked doing it last night with 3 boys at once." Milly turned beet red. 'Well you know how it is..." Milly continued lamely, "Anyway, Tom must be thinking that I'm going to be his new girlfriend."

"Are you?" Nelly snapped in an angry voice.

"You know I think Tom is a total jerk, I would never..." Then Milly stopped lamely. She had already had sex with him 3 times and had just agreed to sleep with him for a 4th time. Now that Nelly was out of the picture, for all practical purposes she was now his girlfriend. "I won't meet him his afternoon, Nelly, I promise I won't go."

What Milly didn't tell her best friend was that she wasn't planning on meeting Tom Delhart, because she had just remembered that she had a date with his father that afternoon. It had been so confusing what had happened last night with Mr. Delhart. She had been barely conscious after so much sex, but the phrase "baby doll" was stuck in her head. It had come to her when she had been preparing for school in the morning. It was the last week of school before Xmas vacation and frigidly cold outside, yet Milly had found herself looking for an outfit that would make her look like a "baby doll", rather than protect her from the cold. Milly was getting exciting just thinking about what Mr. Delhart wanted to do with her this afternoon after school.

Milly was so wrapped up in Nelly's trauma and her own trauma of trying to figure out her relationship to the manipulative Delhart men, that she didn't pay much attention to the scandalous gossip about her circulating the school. People was acting differently around her in class. The boys were snickering about her behind her back and the girls were whispering and looking askance whenever she passed.

Milly knew they were passing the scuttlebutt about her escapades at the Delhart Xmas party the night before. After making so much noise having sex with Sid and streaking naked through the party, she had been crippled by fear at what might be said about her at school. Today, she was strangely indifferent to the way that the boys were leering at her and the girls were turning their backs on her.

The subsequent events of the evening had changed her perspective. Once she had been exposed and there was no hope of avoiding scandal, Milly had given up all hope of maintaining any facade of respectability. Becoming a slut was easier when everyone knew she was a slut, because there was no way to hide it, so she might as well embrace her new identity as a slut. After having sex 3 times with 4 different partners last night, Milly was forced to give up any pretense on her part that she was anything but a slut.

It was strangely liberating to stop hiding her sexual proclivities. She was now allowed to dress as provocatively as she liked and preen when boys ogled her body, as she had discovered by dressing up as a baby doll this morning. Before she would have hidden the outfit in a bag and only put it on after leaving school, but now she wore it all day at school, so she didn't have to change before meeting Mr. Delhart in the parking lot after school.

It dawned on Milly that she liked to be treated as a slut. When Mr. Delhart saw her dressed in the baby doll outfit, he commented, "My baby doll is looking fine" as he ran his eyes over her entire body. He then showed his approval by grabbing her and pulling her into a hard kiss with lots of tongue action. Milly felt his hands on the back of her short miniskirt, flipping it up to grasp her buttocks as he kissed her. Being a slut was much more exciting than being ordinary Milly, and she was starting to think that being Mr. Delhart's baby doll would be even more exciting.

As he drove Milly to the house outside of town, he started working on her, psychologically preparing her for her new role as his mistress. Lilly had been too independent to be a good mistress, and he was determined to not make the same mistake with his next mistress. He needed to get Milly accustomed to following his orders and make her so dependent psychologically that she couldn't leave him. The first step was to get her to service him sexually whenever he demanded it.

"Sugar daddy likes to play the driving game. Does my baby doll want to play?" Mike asked. Soon he wouldn't ask her if she wanted to play his games, but he didn't have any control over her yet, so he had to make her a willing coparticipant in her training. Mike knew that the lessons would have more lasting impact if Milly thought she was a voluntary player in a light hearted game, so she wouldn't know that she was being trained to be his slutty mistress.

Milly thought it was a little bizarre when Mr. Delhart kept referring to himself as "Sugar Daddy" and her as "Daby Doll", but she enjoyed role-playing, so she started using the same names as well. "Sure Sugar Daddy, let's play."

"OK, here are the rules Baby Doll. Every time we come to a new type of traffic signal like a stop sign or a green light or make a new movement like a right turn or backing up, we have to invent something to do. Then we do that same action every time we see that traffic signal or do that movement. We will alternate. I'll invent something for you to do and you will invent something for me to do for the next type of signal. For example, here we are coming up on a stop sign, so I'll make up the first action: Baby Doll should kiss Sugar Daddy whenever we come to a stop sign."

When the car rolled to a stop, Mike ordered her, "OK, do it now..."

Milly was ready and already had her lips on his before he finished speaking. The kiss was longer than necessary, so they took longer at the stop than was necessary for safe driving, but Mike wasn't complaining. He was already starting to enjoy having a new mistress.

"OK, we are now coming up on a left turn. You decide what your Sugar Daddy should do at left turns."

"Fondle my left titty, Sugar Daddy!" Milly called out.

Mike grinned, delighted that she had selected one of his favorite parts of her body. "Move closer to me Baby Doll."

When he could feel pressed Milly against him, he reached across with his left arm and a grasped her protruding mammary mound to squeeze it as his right hand expertly rotated the steering wheel to turn the car.

Milly giggled, delighted by the game. She was soon inventing outrageous things for her Sugar Daddy to do to her while driving.

By the time they had arrived at the house out of town, they had invented a whole set of rules to touch each other inappropriately. Mike had pinched Milly's nipples, stuck his finger in her vagina, and rubbed her anus and Milly had bit his earlobes, kissed his foot, fondled his balls, and sucked on his penis. Sometimes it was impossible for Sugar Daddy to do what Baby Doll demanded, since he was driving, but he made a great show of trying, which set her giggling. Sometimes they had to try to do two or three actions at the same time, as when he turned on his right turn blinkers, then came to a green light where he turned right. Trying to do three different actions at the same time, left them grasping futilely at each other's body and laughing at their inept fumbling.

Catching Milly and Mike in the act

Not knowing that Mike had just kicked her mentor out of the house in order to make room for her, Milly assumed that Lilly was still using the house. The contents of the house hadn't changed, because Lilly hadn't had a chance to remove any of her belongings. At any case Milly was paying much more attention to Mike, who had been so turned on by their little game in the car, that he decided to forgo more training and take his new mistress straight to bed, so she could soothe his growing erection.

Lilly had been so distraught by being dumped by Mike and replaced by Milly, that she called in sick to avoid going to work. For most of the morning she had moped disconsolately, alternating between bouts of self pity and rage at Mike for so callously dumping her and Milly for betraying her. She had to stop Mike from taking Milly as his new mistress, but the only way she could do that was to turn to the very woman who she had tried to humiliate for help. She would have to eat crow and ask the woman who had ostracized her for forgiveness. It was a bitter pill to swallow and pride made her delay from doing it at first, but finally Lilly called Shelly.

Shelly almost hung up the phone when she heard Lilly's voice on the other end, but her own daughter's dash naked through the party last night had badly shaken her resolve to have nothing to do with those who violated the social norms. She could hardly ostracize her own daughter, despite her outrageous behavior.

Last night when Shelly had found Milly wandering the halls of the Delhart's house, Shelly had suspected that her darling child had just been laid. Her daughter's dazed expression and shaky movements indicated that the girl had just undergone some traumatic or cathartic experience, which sex could be, as Shelly recalled from her own wild youth. Her scrubbed face and her mussed hair pulled back in a ponytail, were obvious signs that her daughter was trying to cover up the evidence of a recent sexual escapade, but her daughter had put almost no effort into fabricating a story to explain why her evening gown was wet and her face scrubbed clean of makeup. She seemed too distracted to even try lying convincingly to her mother.

Shelly wanted to question her daughter alone, but when she knocked softly on Milly's door last night to talk to her, Milly didn't respond. When she eased the door open to peek inside, she was surprised to find Milly sprawled in a deep sleep on top of her bed in her underwear. She hadn't bothered to put on pajamas, brush her teeth or brush her hair, she had evidently taken off the evening gown, which was draped over the back of a chair, and had collapsed on the bed. Shelly was sure that her daughter hadn't been drunk, so this was very strange behavior, but Shelly decided that the questioning could wait for another day. She spread a comforter over her slumbering daughter and crept out of her daughter's room.

Shelly couldn't get to sleep that night. She tossed and turned in the bed, next to her slumbering husband. She had resigned herself long ago to being in a marriage that left her unsatisfied and craving more, but she had always been resolute in her faith that it was better than the alternative. All the lewd glances from the men that evening kept running through her head. At the party, she had run into at least a half dozen men who had once known her intimately, and many more who knew her reputation from her youth. For years, men had been giving her lusty glances, but she had learned to ignore them after she got married and the glances had diminished over the years, but the sight of her lovely daughter, who looked so similar to Shelly in her youth, had reawakened memories and many of the men had been looked at both her and her daughter. It disturbed her to see how much Milly seemed to enjoy being the focus of their sidelong glances. Her agitated frame of mind made it harder for her to pretend indifference to their glances.

As she lay in bed, memories of those lusty glances ran though her head, bringing back memories of her sexual escapades during her youth, which she normally kept buried. Memories of wild sex with Mike Delhart and some of the other men she had encountered at the party flashed through her head, making her heart race and her breath catch in her throat.

As her husband slept at her side, Shelly broke her marriage vows, not in a physically sense, but mentally. She began to imagine having sex with one of the men who had been eying her that evening, then with another one. Once she started, it became impossible to stop. In her youth, Shelly had participated in orgies a number of times, and now she pictured herself in an orgy with all those men who had looked at her during the Xmas party. In her head, they were lining up to penetrate her, one after another. She imagined each man crawling on top of her prone body and pressing his hips into hers. As she reached between her thighs to rub her moist sex, Shelly pictured their engorged erections thrusting into her, making her moan and groan. At that moment, Shelly didn't want to be a faithful wife to her husband. Instead, she wanted to service all those men, one after another. She wanted to orgasm time and time again, until she lay senseless.

Only after she had masturbated herself to an orgasm was Shelly able to clear her head and break out of the fantasy. Afterwards, she lay on the bed next to her husband, remorseful and wracked by guilt at her mental infidelity. At that moment, she resented her husband, who was blissfully snoring at her side, for not waking up and helping her deal with her arousal.

The next day when Lilly called, Shelly's resolution to isolate herself from her former life had weakened, so she didn't hang up immediately and once Lilly started to talk about her precious daughter, she couldn't hang.

"Shelly, I don't know how to tell you this, but I fear that Mike Delhart has some bad designs for your daughter."

"What do you mean?" Shelly asked, her heart stopping.

"I mean that Mike plans to bed your daughter." Milly replied grimly.

Of all the men Shelly had ever slept with, the one who had disturbed her the most had been Mike Delhart. He had excited her in ways that no other man had been capable, but he had also toyed with her mind and her soul more than any other man. He was the last man Shelly wanted touching her daughter.

"Has Milly come home from school?"

"No, she often doesn't come home until 5 or 6 o'clock when she has extracurricular activities..."

"You might want to stop the 'extracurricular activity', Mike is planning for Milly." Lilly replied dryly.

Lilly told Shelly about Mike's house out of town and how she suspected that Mike would take Milly there. Shelly was so worried about her daughter that she refrained from making any cutting remarks about how Lilly would have acquired all this information.

She had heard that Lilly was Mike's mistress, and she suspected that Lilly wasn't telling her this from the goodness of her own heart, but rather out of jealousy. Shelly's hands shook in anger, but she held her tongue, telling herself that she needed Lilly's help.

Shelly had no idea where her daughter was, so she agreed to go with Lilly and look for Milly at the house Mike kept outside of town for his sexual escapades. Lilly drove by in her convertible to pick Shelly up and take her to the secret house. As Shelly got into the car, she was shocked by the appearance of her former friend. Lilly had always put a premium on appearing attractive in a tawdry sense, but today she wore a simple pair of jeans and an old sweater. Her face was devoid of makeup and her hair didn't even look combed, much less styled. Shelly wanted to hate Lilly, but when she saw her former friend's red eyes, the drawn expression on her face and her obvious distress, her heart went out to her.

They drove in silence to the house, neither daring to say anything to the other for fear of reigniting the bad blood between them. As they drove up, they spotted Mike's car parked outside of the house. Instead of parking behind Mike's car in the driveway, they parked down the road, behind a tree to avoid being detected and crept up to the house. Peering through the windows, they could see nobody inside. Lilly produced a key, drawing a raised eyebrow from Shelly and opened the back door that led into the kitchen. They crept inside and through the kitchen and into the dining room, when they heard voices coming from upstairs. When Shelly heard her daughter's voice, she bounded up the stairs, with Lilly following behind. As she approached a bedroom, she heard Mike's voice: "That's right, Baby Doll, suck it just like that."

Shelly burst into the room, wrath written across her face. Inside she found her daughter wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties. She was crouched between the spread legs of the fat man twice her age, with her hand massaging his testicles and her lips wrapped around his erection.

This should have been Lilly's moment of triumph. She had transformed Milly into a slut and arranged for her nemesis to see how much of her slut had become by bursting in at the very moment when her daughter was giving fellatio to a man who was old enough to be her father. Instead, she only felt the humiliation of being replaced by a younger and more beautiful girl and shame at her part in corrupting the girl in the first place.

"Milly Tremain, get away from him." Shelly cried, her voice shaking with rage as she crossed the room and grabbed the arm of her daughter and hauled her to her feet. Milly allowed herself to be dragged a couple paces away from Mike, but then yanked her arm free, glaring at her mother defiantly.