Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she took several long-seeming minutes to recover, he explained the situation to her from the start once again. It was clear from the expression on her face that the second time through she was absorbing the magnitude of what she was being told.

"You can fix it though, right?" she checked with him once he finished.

"I reckon I have like a ninety-nine point nine nine nine percent chance of succeeding Fang, so yes, I can fix it. First, why don't you take a shower and get cleaned up? Do you think you can stand on your own?"

"I should be okay," Fang replied. She made to stand, and Mike quickly offered her a hand to steady her when she wobbled. She held onto him and managed to make it to her feet and balanced herself without too much difficulty. Mike guided her through into the bathroom where he had intended to leave her.

"If you're concerned about falling at all, I can be here for you if you like. I don't want to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable or anything though, it's purely about your safety. You could also wait until you're feeling back to a hundred percent before showering, if you like. My top priority is your comfort and safety, so please take things as slowly as you like."

Fang hesitated, clearly working through the options.

"You do this a lot, right? Like at the end of the journey? A lot of people find it hard at first?"

"They do, yes. I've done this many times before, though I must admit that we usually pair med-techs with people of the same gender when we're needed. Unfortunately, the computer picked me to enliven because of my medical qualifications and experience with the pods, not my gender."

"That's okay, it's not like you'd be the first male med to see me naked. If you can stay, I'd appreciate it. It would be a bit embarrassing to travel so far from home and then not make it because I fell in the shower!"

"Right you are then," Mike replied, secretly thrilled he was about to see her naked, even if it was in a medical context. He too didn't like to think about what would happen if she fell.

Fang held out a hand to him so he could help steady her as she disrobed. Removing the stasis-suit wasn't time consuming, and she was very quickly naked. She then steadied herself against the wall to turn on the water while Mike surveyed her body.

Her skin was almost porcelain in colour, the sort of pigment that wealthy Chinese women had pursued from ancient times when tanned skin had suggested that someone was working class as they'd spent time in the sun. Her breasts were small, but nicely formed with small dark nipples capping them. She was also devoid of pubic hair, but Mike wasn't privy to a detailed view of the treasure between her legs. Yet, he hoped. When she turned away from him he found her butt to be flat like many small Asian women's but delightfully tight-looking.

She stepped under the water and once she was confident she wasn't in immediate danger of falling, she tipped her head back and allowed the water to soak through her long black hair. Mike felt his cock harden as he watched the water flowing in rivulets and cascades over her smooth, flawless skin. He was careful to position himself so it wouldn't look like he was studying her charms so much as just standing there prepared to catch her if a problem arose. He stood with a knee cocked so hopefully she wouldn't notice the growing erection in his pants.

By the time her hands were soaping her breasts he almost felt guilty for being there, and he really didn't want his arousal to become obvious.

"Do you think you'll be okay now?" he asked.

"I think I will actually, thank you Mike," she replied, her brown-eyed gaze capturing his. He gave her a smile and made to return to the enlivening room.

"I hope that wasn't too uncomfortable for you," she said mischievously.

"Er, no, not at all," he replied but noted that her gaze flicked briefly down toward his crotch. Busted!

He sat down at the desk and hurriedly tried to think of things that wouldn't enflame his erection any further while he waited.

When Fang emerged in the gown he'd left for her, it was wrapped tightly around her body, her small nipples evident against the lightweight fabric, stabbing at it like a pair of pointed little pebbles. Mike suppressed the groan the sight threatened to force from him as he rose to lead her through to her accommodation.

As Mike waited for Fang to change before taking her on a tour of the ship, he replayed images he'd captured through his ocular implant, whetting his appetite for what was to come. Her petite body was truly spectacular.

Her accommodation turned out to be a suite on the same stratified level Amy occupied, only her suite was even more lavish. He wondered how she'd ended up in such surroundings and whether the money was her own. His musings were cut short when the door to her suite opened and she gave him a bright smile. Mike returned it as he took in her short black skirt, white knee-high socks and bright red crop top. She'd pulled her hair up into a pair of high pigtails, emphasising her girlish appearance.

"Ready for the tour?" he asked her.

"Sure am," she replied.

"You're okay with the situation then?" Mike asked as they set off on their tour.

"As long as you can fix the pod I am. Hell, it will be nice to have a bit of time without my parents peering over my shoulder the whole time."

"Your parents?" Mike asked, guessing he now had his answer to her lavish suite. He had noted she was travelling with them but had figured that at twenty-three it wouldn't cause him any issues.

"Yeah, they're like ultra-conservative and traditional. I thought when I turned eighteen I'd be off the leash, but they still keep a pretty close eye on me. They're determined to see that I marry a Chinese guy. There's certainly no way in hell they'd ever want to see me with a Gweilo. God, my mother would totally die if she thought I would let a big white dick slip inside me!"

"Well, that's um, a bit more detail than I expected," Mike laughed.

"Yeah, well that's me, a classic over-sharer," Fang giggled.

As they walked the ship together, Mike found himself enjoying himself immensely. Fang was bubbly, fun and surprisingly flirty. When they reached Out of This World and he explained its purpose, he was surprised to discover she wasn't as excited as he'd expected, given the bawdiness of what she had been sharing with him.

"I thought this would be right up your alley, given the opportunity to potentially experience new stuff without your parents knowing anything about it," he commented.

"Well it kind of is," she shared openly, "but at the same time, it's not really doing it, it's just pretend. That's not to say I won't try it out while I have the chance, just well, I dunno," she trailed off, obviously thinking rather aimlessly and Mike didn't push the issue.

"Well that's the tour," he advised her as they arrived back at her suite. "Unless you need me for anything, I'll get on with the pod analysis and repair. If you'd like, I can come meet you for dinner.

"That would be great, thanks Mike," Fang replied. "I'll see you later on."

Mike found himself looking forward to dinner and the company he'd have. It was of course an unknown as to what to expect when he pulled someone from stasis, and his humiliating experience with Olivia had made him cautious. He was quietly hopeful though, that Fang would prove to be at the other end of the spectrum, given some of the unconventional things she'd shared during their tour of the ship.

At the appointed hour he headed back to her suite to meet her.

"Oh thank God you're here, I've been so bored!" Fang declared when she answered his call at her door. She hadn't changed.

"But there are so many things to do," Mike replied.

"Yes, but there's no-one to do anything with," she lamented, "I hope you can either fix my pod quickly or spend some time with me during the day and entertain me. I can't imagine how you can survive alone in this isolation when you have to wait around to make sure everyone is okay."

"I guess you get used to it. And in terms of the pod repair, I'll be as quick as I can, but I can certainly help break your day up a bit if you like. What about dinner? Is there anything special you'd like to eat?"

"Oh God yes," Fang replied, her face lighting up at the thought. "All my parents would be eating is Asian food. I want a steak and fries! A steak so big that I'll look pregnant when I finish it! Especially because it will go on my parents account and they won't be able to do anything about it."

"I know just the place then," Mike advised her. He led her off to his favourite steak restaurant.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked as they waited for the restaurant's automation to kick in.

"Vodka!" Fang announced enthusiastically.

"With anything?"

"Nope, just shots for now," she grinned. "And you have to join me."

"If you insist," Mike replied with a grin, hopeful that it was a sign of a start to a fun evening.

They went through to the best seat in the restaurant, with views out into the vast space beyond and waited until half a dozen shots of vodka were delivered to the table.

"Bottoms up!" Fang announced, raising the first one to clink with Mike's as he copied her. They each dropped their three shots in quick succession, at which point Fang ordered another vodka, but mixed with soda and lime. Mike opted for a single malt scotch when Fang insisted that she pay for everything just to spite her parents.

"So do you not like your parents?" Mike asked in reaction to her frequent complaints about them.

"Oh no, I love them dearly," Fang laughed. "And they have so much money that no matter how extravagant the stuff we order is, it will make no difference to them. I only get annoyed at how controlling they are sometimes. I like to rebel just enough to see the look of annoyance on their faces, but not so much that they might cut me off or anything. It's really a bit of a game we play. Hell, I don't even have a problem with marrying a Chinese guy so long he keeps me in the life I'm accustomed to and has a decent-sized cock."

Mike coughed up the sip of his drink he was in the middle of swallowing at the mention of cock.

"Over-sharing again?" Fang laughed at him.

"Just didn't really expect that criterion at the end," he replied.

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a size queen, but I'd hate to find the perfect guy, then find out he has a tiny one," Fang explained matter-of-factly. "Like what about you, you must have criteria? I know there're heaps of guys who won't give me a second look just because I have itty bitty titties."

"Um, well yes, I guess I do have criteria," Mike admitted. "Breast size just doesn't happen to be one of them."

"Really? So how did you rate mine when I was showering?"

Mike blushed furiously. "They're beautiful."

"Not that you could really say any different, but thanks," Fang replied.

"No, they really are. They're a great shape, your nipples are perfectly proportioned, and they match your tiny size nicely. If you had big melons you'd probably fall over!"

"Well, you really did take some time to look, didn't you? Not 100% clinical interest, doctor?" she teased him, though she seemed well pleased with his assessment.

"Um, well, I wouldn't be a heterosexual male if I hadn't looked, umm, rather more closely than professionally necessary, given the circumstances," Mike replied with another blush.

"Well at least you acted professional about it." Their meals arrived, and Fang ordered another round of drinks. "Now that's what I call a fucking steak!" she announced gleefully as a plate-sized slab of beef was laid down on the table before her.

"Surely you're not going to finish that?" Mike laughed, looking at his smaller portion.

"Feeling inadequate, got some size issues?" she teased back. "And for the record, I'm going to give it a red-hot go."

They settled into eating their meals, Mike dividing his time between savouring his meal and watching Fang attempt to demolish a steak that he couldn't have finished himself even with his far larger frame. Eventually she conceded defeat, though Mike was still amazed by how much of it she'd managed to consume.

"Holy crap, that was amazing," she grinned, pushing her chair back from the table and reclining to stretch out her stomach.

"I can't believe that much steak went into such a tiny girl," Mike laughed.

"Oh, you'd be surprised at how much meat can be squeezed into me!" she laughed. "God, I almost do look pregnant."

Mike stared down at her belly, which she had fully exposed by pulling up her crop-top. He also noted she wasn't wearing a bra, as the top was pulled up far enough to expose the undersides of her breasts. He was surprised to note that she really did seem to have a bigger stomach after their large meal. Nothing like a pregnancy, but noticeably nonetheless.

"Do you think I'd look good pregnant, Mike?" she asked him, her hands running lightly over her distended belly as if she really were expecting.

"I think you'd look pretty in any state," he replied.

"Aren't you lovely," she gushed. "But enough about me. Do you have a big white cock, Mike?"

"I'm sorry, what?" he sputtered, once again caught by surprise by this outspoken wonder.

"Well here's the thing, I always find myself wondering how it would look to see a nice big Gweilo cock sliding in and out of my tight little pussy, and now here I am in the middle of you wouldn't believe how much nowhere, and I'm with a nice white man who just so happens to have brought his cock along, at least I hope he has, and with no way for my parents to ever find out. So tell me Mike, do you have a nice big white Gweilo cock on you?"

"Dunno about big," Mike replied, "But no-one's ever complained to my face."

"Show me?" she asked.

"Say what?"

"Show me your white cock, Mike. Stand up, drop your pants and show me what you've got to offer this shy little Chinese girl."

"What, right here? And who's this shy little Chinese girl you're talking about?" Mike asked, even though he was undeniably excited by the prospect.

"Very funny. Yep, right here. Stand up Mike, you've seen me in all my glory and admitted that at least some of your interest was prurient, so it only seems fair that you show me your cock. Unless you're worried the robo-waiters might pay you some unwanted attention?"

"Fine then, since you asked so nicely, why not?" Mike agreed. He rose from his seat, the table still between them, and dropped the jeans he was wearing to his ankles. He then pushed his boxer-briefs down and stood there with his cock dangling before him, watching Fang's face for clues to her level of satisfcaction. He was pleased to see her break into a grin.

"Now that looks a like a very nice cock," Fang observed. "Or it appears to be. Of course to be certain, we'd have to get it nice and hard. We really need to do that, Mike. I need to see it hard. Will you stroke it for me?"

"I could probably do that," Mike replied, feeling somewhat out of his depth with just how forward the young vixen was being. He already felt himself starting to harden under Fang's attentions.

"I can help you, Mike," she replied, "Care for some inspiration?" She pulled her crop-top completely over her head and exposed her breasts. She took them in hand, squeezing and playing with them, using her fingertips to trap her hard little nipples and pull them away from her chest before she released them to snap back. "Now don't go all clinical on me this time Dr. Mike, I want a proper lusty gaze."

Mike gave her a low, guttural groan of appreciation and seized his cock in hand, stroking it slowly as he watched her, finding no difficulty being aroused by the sexy little minx. He worked his hand up and down, feeling himself grow until he was at full erection. He removed his hand and stood with his cock pointing skyward, quivering slightly, displaying it for Fang's perusal.

"Now that is truly a lovely, hard Gweilo cock Mike," Fang said appreciatively. "I bet my little fingers would look pretty good wrapped around it. What do you think?"

"I'm sure you're right Fang," Mike moaned, expecting her to come over and take him in hand after her comment.

"Maybe we'll find out tomorrow," Fang said, "but I'm a bit too full and pissed just now. I hope you can forgive me?" She picked up her top and pulled it back over her head.

"Of course," Mike replied, even though he was ready to scream. What a tease! He restored his pants, tucking his erect cock back into his tight jeans reluctantly.

"Walk me back? I might get lost on my own," Fang said as if nothing untoward had happened. Mike offered his arm and she draped herself against him, holding to it as he escorted her back to her cabin. Fang did all the talking on the way back, Mike letting her prattle on about some Anime show she'd spent the afternoon catching up on in the absence of any other entertainment.

"Here you go Fang, sleep well; I'll meet you for breakfast?"

"That would be great, thanks, Mike," she replied, palming the security sensor to open her door. It hissed open and Fang turned back to him. Mike was just in the process of turning away when she told him to wait.

She stepped in close to him and joined her hands behind his neck, her breasts pressing against his stomach due to their height difference. He felt her pulling him down so he bent his head, realising she was about to kiss him. He willingly met her soft, flat lips with his and felt her tongue spear bird-like into his mouth, darting about and exploring. He took her in his arms and pulled her tight against him, thrusting his rapidly hardening cock against her.

"I feel bad for teasing you so much," Fang panted when their kiss broke. "So this is a promise for you, a hint of sorts." Her hands were fumbling at his pants. She stepped back half a step and pushed his jeans and boxers down far enough to expose his cock again. She squatted down on her heels and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. "I guess my fingers do look pretty good around this sausage."

Mike stared down at Fang's small fingers enclosing him. Her fine, thin fingers made him look so much bigger than when he held himself. She didn't stop at just holding him though, she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock between her lips, her brown eyes staring up at him. She sucked two inches of his cock into her mouth, then slid back off it. She did that for a minute or so, before releasing him.

"Like I said, only a promise for now," she said, smiling as she stood up. "And for the record, you have a lovely big Gweilo cock." Mike hadn't even managed to form an answer before she stepped inside her cabin and the door closed behind her. He pulled his pants back up and packed himself away again, with less disappointment the second time. She'd said it was only a promise and sucked his cock. Even if he hadn't cum, the intent was enough to satisfy him. He'd be saving his load for whenever and however she allowed him to release it.

The following morning Mike awoke happy and well rested. He had a spring in his step as he headed out to meet Fang for breakfast. He met her at her cabin and enjoyed the sight of a short skirt and tight t-shirt combo that pretty much announced the lack of a bra.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" he asked her.

"Wonderfully, thank you." He led her to the nearest of the communal dining halls where they enjoyed breakfast together. Mike told her his plans for working on the pod, assuring her he should be able to complete the diagnostic phase by the end of the day.

"I hope you can squeeze some time in for me," she said pleadingly. "I can't keep myself entertained all day."