Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something that you wanted me to do with you?" he asked.

She looked coyly to one side before saying, "I'd like to try Out of This World, but you said yesterday that if I wanted to do that, you'd have to be there to supervise because there's no-one else around to do it."

"That's right," Mike replied. "When you're ready, just give me a buzz and I'll stop whatever I'm doing to come help you out."

"Awesome, thank you!" Mike had to adjust himself in his pants as he considered the opportunity her use of the facility would provide him.

It was nearing the middle of the day when the alert came up on his ocular display that she was trying to contact him. He answered the call and arranged to meet her at Out of This World.

He escorted her in and gave her the same brief he'd given to Melissa, then left her to enter her desires into the ordering interface.

Once she'd gone through to the suite, he booted up his viewing program so he could spy on what she got up to.

As the view came into focus from the grey nothingness that always existed at the start, he was surprised to find himself at a concert.

~~~~~~~

Fang was standing in the crowd, and the famous band HazRdus was belting out their hard-rock tunes on stage. As one song came to a close, Fang pushed her way through the crowd to exit at the back. She slipped around the side of the venue until she reached the rear where the performers' entrance was located.

Security was heavy, and Mike wondered what she would do.

She walked up to the security guard and flashed him a ticket that she slipped from within her tight black t-shirt. He waved her through and the pass went back into the-t-shirt, no doubt secured within the cup of her bra. She repeated the move several times until she had reached side-of-stage, watching and dancing as the final song played out.

The band took their bows and came offstage, led by their lead singer, a large black man. Fang jumped up and down with excitement as he approached her.

"Oh my God, that was freaking amazing!" she gushed.

"Sorry, who are you?" The lead singer asked her.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Fang. I won the competition to come backstage."

"Oh right, well come with us, then," he replied. "Dang you're a tiny little thing, what are you, like fifteen?"

"Noooooo," Fang giggled, "I'm twenty-three, just really small... and tight."

"Is that right?" he asked, his interest clearly piqued at the information.

"Uh huh, as tight as these pants," she bragged, slapping her butt.

The view Mike was treated to was very similar to what the lead singer was looking at as she slapped herself on the ass of a pair of black hot pants so tight that they looked more like liquid than fabric.

"Well that's pretty fucking tight. What did you say your name was again?"

"Fang, Fang Woo."

"Well Fang, let's get us a drink. And call me Marcus."

"Thanks!" she said, presumptively taking his arm.

Marcus led her through to a room where the rest of the band was digging into a fridge full of booze. He grabbed a vodka drink in a can, passed it to Fang without asking what she'd like and grabbed himself a beer.

"Great job out there, guys; fucking awesome show," he announced to the room. "This is Fang; she won the back-stage competition, so she's with me. Y'all can choose from the groupies." There was general laughter and returned congratulations on the performance before most of the band members left the room.

"So I'm with you, huh?" Fang asked in her heavily accented English.

"Unless you object," Marcus replied.

"Can't think why I would, unless you have tiny little pecker."

"What makes you even think you'll find out?" Marcus asked, laughing.

"The way you said the rest could choose from the groupies ," Fang replied. "And because I'm pretty sure you want to find out just how tight this is." Her hand grabbed her crotch and squeezed.

"Well, when you put it like that ..."

"So do we go somewhere private or do you guys just fuck in front of each other?" Fang asked.

"Well that's pretty damned direct!"

"What can I say, I'm horny and I know what I want," Fang told him. She ran a hand over his crotch, squeezing and groping and making appreciative noises.

Marcus reached around and grabbed her tiny ass, then took a seat on the couch. "I'm in no rush," he said, "But don't let that stop you from enjoying yourself."

Mike watched as Fang opted to kneel before him and attack the fastenings of his pants. Marcus did nothing, other than lift his butt at the point where she wanted to pull them off of him.

"Mmm, this chocolate stick is going to look real good sliding into my tight little pussy," she purred. "It's so nice and big!" Her small Chinese fingers closed around his girth without meeting. She pulled his flaccid cock toward herself with both hands and licked her lips before running her tongue up his shaft from the base to the tip.

"You sure are eager," Marcus growled appreciatively.

"Like I said, I'm horny and I want to see this big black cock in my tight little cunt." She wrapped her lips around the head of the cock and sucked down as much as she could. It seemed her mouth was spread as wide as it could possibly go as she worked it up and down the first couple of inches of his dick. Marcus groaned in appreciation and simply watched as Fang worked him over and brought him to full erection. She had to kneel up in order to be able to keep sucking him as he hardened, and she wasn't able to pull his cock far enough toward herself.

"Such a lovely big black cock," she murmured, letting saliva dribble from her mouth to meet the head of his cock before it dribbled down to her hand, which she slid up and over the head.

Mike could see the other band members returning to the room, accompanied by a variety of young women, but Fang and Marcus appeared oblivious.

"Fuck, let's see how tight that pussy is then," Marcus growled, sitting up from his reclined position. He grabbed hold of her and as he stood, lifted her to a standing position. She barely came to his chest. He sat back on the edge of the couch and ran his hands down the front of her body, dragging over her small tits and down over her abdomen until they reached her shorts. He pulled at them and peeled them from her. He went slowly until he'd gradually, teasingly, revealed her bald little snatch, at which point he yanked them quickly to her ankles

"Well damn that looks tasty," he said to her as his fingers brushed over her bald mound and then slipped between her legs, rubbing against her lips. "It's nice and wet too!"

"That's from watching you perform, Marcus. Watching you and thinking about coming back here and riding your fat black cock." She pulled her top over her head to expose her small tits. She then pushed him back onto the couch again, climbing on top of him. She squatted on the couch with a foot either side of him and dropped her pussy to his cock, not impaling herself, just grinding her wet lips along his shaft, decrying how good it felt.

She next lifted herself and reached between her legs to stand him up so she could position him at the entrance to her cunt. Then she started to ease herself onto him, bouncing gently, each downward movement taking him a little further within herself.

"Good fucking God, you really are tight," Marcus moaned when she had about half his cock buried in her pussy. Fang just kept sliding herself up and down, telling him how big he felt in her tiny hole. Marcus reached for her, his large hands completely enveloping her little breasts as she rode him.

After a couple minutes of her riding him, Marcus lifted her easily off himself and stood up.

"Turn around," he grunted. When she did so, he lifted her so that she was standing on the seat of the couch, then pushed her forward, bending her over the back of it. He nudged her thighs apart and when she'd spread her feet, he leaned closer and guided his cock into her pussy from behind. He took hold of her and drove his cock deep inside over and over until she cried out in ecstasy.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, put a big black baby in my belly!" Fang cried out. Marcus gave a cry of exultation and exploded deep in her pussy.

Mike was surprised and shocked by the outcry. He was surprised as well when the scene briefly faded out before fading back in.

When everything came back into focus Fang was sitting at a table with a drink in front of her, clearly at a pub.

"Hey there, why are you drinking alone?" A blonde-haired guy asked, moving toward the table.

"Well, I wasn't supposed to be alone, but it seems that my friends have abandoned me. I suspect I was cramping their style."

"How on earth could a creature as gorgeous as you cramp anyone's style?" The guy asked with disbelief as he took a seat opposite her, his eyes glued to the generous amount of cleavage she had on display.

Even Mike had noticed she appeared more buxom than in the previous scene with Marcus (or when she'd been naked in the shower).

"Oh you know, people can be funny about things sometimes," Fang replied with a laugh. The two of them chatted for a while longer with the guy introducing himself as Derek and offering to buy her a drink. She would only take club soda but promised Derek she was just as much fun sober as she would be drunk.

As she neared the bottom of her glass she pointedly asked Derek, "So, how far is it to somewhere private so we can fuck?"

Derek spluttered his drink and launched into a bit of a coughing fit.

"Well, that's what you want isn't it? I know I'm horny as fuck, so why beat around the bush? Even though you won't actually find any bush to bother with."

"Holy shit, that's forward," Derek laughed. "And since you ask, I have a place ten minutes from here. "

"Let's get going then, just let me go pee first," Fang said to him. She stood up and Derek reacted with shock to the revelation that Fang was extremely pregnant, with a basketball-sized belly sticking out in front of her. It had been hidden from Derek's line of sight (and Mike's) by the table she'd been sitting behind.

"You're pregnant!" he exclaimed redundantly.

"No shit, Sherlock. And fucking horny. Don't let this worry you," Fang reassured him, her hands rubbing gently over her curved belly. "At least you won't have to worry about accidentally becoming a father. My kid's going to be black."

"I dunno," Derek replied, clearly struggling to process the revelation.

Fang stepped around the table to where he was standing and looking ready to flee. She grasped him by the balls and massaged them quite deliberately without being so firm as to hurt him.

"Trust me, you're gonna love fucking me Derek," she said, and used her free hand to pull her top to one side so that one tit was exposed within the deep Vee that had been showing off her cleavage. The nipple was erect and long, already different from how it had appeared pre-pregnancy. "You only live once, and it's not like I'm going to be looking to you for child support, just a nice fat Gweilo cock in all my holes.

"All your holes?" Derek asked,

"Yeah, all of them, especially my tiny little asshole. I want you to fuck me up the ass doggy style while my big pregnant belly hangs beneath me. Think you can manage that?"

"Shit, okay," he replied. Fang reached a hand around to the back of his neck and pulled him down for a hungry kiss.

"I'll be back in a second," she told him before waddling heavily off in the direction of the toilets. She was obviously pleased to see he was still waiting when she returned. "Right, let's go!"

Fang spent the entire ten-minute walk teasing Derek while she supported herself on his arm, talking about how hard she was going to make him and how badly she wanted his cock in all her holes. She told him she wanted him to bathe her black baby's head in his hot, white Gweilo cum. Before they were even halfway there he was rock hard in his pants. Fang was being a right slut, and Derek was clearly excited.

Their destination was a three-storey walk-up apartment building and Derek helped support the pregnant Fang up two flights and let her into a small, neatly kept apartment. They went straight through to the bedroom.

"Get those pants off; first I need to suck your cock," Fang demanded without any preamble. Derek happily complied as Fang took a seat on his unmade bed, her legs spread wide to accommodate her round, swollen belly.

Derek removed his shoes by standing on the heel with one foot and pulling the other from the partly immobilised shoe. He kicked it to one side and then repeated the move with the other, all the while working at the fastenings of his jeans to free himself. He shoved them down, his erect cock bouncing in front of him as he stepped out of the jeans and kicked them over to land with his shoes.

Fang seized hold of his cock as he started to remove his button-down shirt. She tugged on him so he had to step closer, then sucked him into her mouth. She attacked his rock-hard member with gusto, her mouth plunging up and down, accompanied by wet, sloppy sounds.

"Holy fuck," Derek groaned as she went to town on his cock, her saliva coating him and running down over his shaft and over her hand while it held the base of him. He reached for her top, seeking to push it down off her shoulders and expose her breasts, but Fang stopped him.

"Let's do it properly," she suggested, pulling it up and over her head.

Mike watched as Derek took a moment to admire her swollen tits. They were certainly bigger than before her pregnancy, a B cup at least, with the nipples longer and thicker.

She pushed Derek far enough away from the bed that she could stand as well, and pulled the leggings she'd been wearing down over her stomach, revealing perfectly smooth, stretched skin over a beautifully round belly. She sat back on the bed and lifted her feet up toward Derek as an appeal for help. He took hold of the leggings and pulled them from her legs, which she then spread wide.

Her pussy was bald and swollen with desire, the light in the room glistening off the juices puddled between her lips.

"Eat me Derek, stick your tongue in my cunt, drink my honey," she demanded, pulling her knees wide.

Derek knelt before her at the end of the bed and ran his hands over the smooth skin of her legs, his fingertips trailing toward her pussy. He ran them over her lips and between them, spreading her juices further before pushing a finger inside her. "That's nice, but what I asked was for you to eat me," she insisted again.

Derek leaned forward and ran his tongue over her pussy lips before planting a kiss on her inner thigh. His tongue returned to pleasure her again, working between her lips and pushing deeper before flicking up and around her clitoris. Fang gave a high-pitched squeal of delight at the contact, encouraging him as he continued to work his tongue around and over the erect nub.

Fang let him work at her clit, increasing her pleasure with every moment.

"Now I need your cock in me Derek," she moaned, still holding her legs apart.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Derek grinned. "Scoot up on the bed."

"No, that won't work," Fang giggled, "This big round belly makes that approach kind of tricky. I can get on all fours so you can do me doggy style, though." She didn't wait for him to answer, but scrambled awkwardly onto the bed and assumed the position she'd described, her bald pussy presented back to Derek while her pregnant belly and swollen tits hung suspended beneath her. She waggled her ass at him. Derek climbed onto the bed behind her, his stiff cock pointing the way. He pushed it up against Fang's pussy and then slipped inside her welcoming velvet tunnel. They both groaned together as he slid deep.

"Fuck yes, give me that lovely cock, Derek," Fang encouraged him as he started to slide in and out. She pushed eagerly back against him each time he drove his cock inside her. Derek took hold of her buttocks and held them firmly, spreading them as he pushed inside her.

"God, you look sexy on my cock, Fang."

"I bet you never thought you'd say that to a random pregnant chick," Fang observed with a laugh.

"That's totally true!"

"Bet you never thought you'd hear one beg you to shove that gorgeous cock up her asshole either."

"Damn straight," Derek grunted.

"Well you will now. I want you to fuck me up my tight little asshole, Derek. I want that fat cock buried to the balls in my bum."

Derek could only moan in response. He spat on Fang's puckered little asshole several times, using his thumb to coax it inside as he continued to rock slowly in and out of her pussy. She gave a squeal of pleasure when he sank his wet thumb all the way inside her and then pulled it out again. He spat again and pulled his cock from Fang's pussy, then stabbed it against her anus. It slipped out of place and the shaft slid across her hole instead. Derek teased himself to greater hardness, sliding his slick shaft back and forth over her tiny asshole before grabbing hold of his cock with his hand to hold it in place.

"Fuck yes, get it in there," Fang encouraged him as he pushed forward, and the head started to ease inside her butt. He pushed forward harder and his cock slipped in a couple of inches.

Mike watched as he pulled back and thrust again, then repeated the move until his entire cock was buried up the pregnant girl's ass.

Fang encouraged him the whole time and started squealing joyously when he took hold of her hips and started fucking her ass for real. She pulled a pillow beneath her for support as he banged away at her bum.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," she panted, "I want to watch you cum all over my nice round belly!"

"Oh shit," Derek responded, clearly close to losing his load. He slid in and out of her for another minute before it was truly too much for him.

"I'm going to explode, Fang," he announced. She lurched forward as much as her position and belly allowed, then spun around and sat on the bed, legs crossed beneath her. She grabbed his cock and pumped it while aiming it toward her tits and belly. Derek let her do it for a short while before taking over, pumping his hand furiously with a death grip on his cock. He cried out in pleasure as a rope of cum blasted out and hit Fang between the breasts before running down over her belly. He came again and again, and Fang ran her hands through it, smearing his Gweilo seed all over her swollen belly.

"That's so awesome," Fang announced as she grinned at Derek and then began sucking her fingers clean.

~~~~~~~

The scene faded to grey and when it didn't shift into anything else Mike realised it was over. He hurriedly packed his cock away, frustrated he hadn't cum, but hopeful that the flirtatious and clearly horny Fang might provide an option to relieve the pressure that had built in his balls.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing!" Fang decreed upon her re-entry to the lounge area, a grin splitting her face. "You should see how wet my panties are."