Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was flabbergasted. "You mean that?" he sputtered out.

"Well, maybe. I was being rhetorical, but I guess if you want to see them, sure: I'll show you," her face alight with mischief.

"As much as I shouldn't ... I'd love to see them," Mike replied.

"The fact that you shouldn't is what makes it so much damn fun!" Fang laughed giddily as she advanced on where he was sitting on a lounge. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the coffee table in front of him, then lifted her skirt. She was wearing a pair of white cotton bikini panties with pink lace trim around the edges. The crotch was clearly wet. "See? Positively sodden," she declared and rubbed two fingers over the fabric, mashing it against her pussy.

"Wet indeed," Mike agreed, leaning in as close as he dared to inspect them.

"It's hard to believe how real it felt, given there wasn't actually anything inside me. I mean, don't judge me for this, but I was pregnant for part of it, and now it almost seems weird my belly isn't all swollen with a baby." Her hands ran over her flat little stomach as she spoke, her skirt falling back to cover her panties.

"No judgement from me," Mike assured her. "Fantasies are good whatever they are." He had to adjust his crotch as his cock swelled in response to having seen and smelled how damp her underwear was.

"I like that I could do anything in there and still tell my parents I'm pure and innocent. Well, nearly innocent."

"I think a lot of people like the chance to do something outrageous that they wouldn't actually go through with in real life."

"Of course, as much as I like being able to tell my parents that I'm all pure, the thought of having a chance to do something for real with zero chance of them finding out is exciting too. How about it Mike? How would you like to let me slide my pussy down over your nice hard Gweilo cock?"

"Well when you put it in such inviting terms, how could I possibly say no?"

"The whole idea is that you're not supposed to," Fang said, advancing on him. Mike noted the look in her eye and realised that she was likely about to jump him right there and then.

"Would you like to go somewhere else to do this?" he asked her.

"Nope, I'm horny as fuck and I want it right now," she replied, dragging her top up and over her head. As he'd suspected from when he'd first seen her that morning, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her perfect little breasts were suddenly out there for his viewing pleasure, not that he had much time to appreciate the view because she immediately pushed him back against the lounge, straddled his legs and leaned in to kiss him. Her bird-like tongue was once again thrusting itself around in his mouth eagerly, and her soft lips pressed against his. He returned the kiss with the passion with which it was given, and he felt her grinding her pussy down on his crotch. He managed to slide one hand between them to grab her little breast and give it a squeeze, delighting in its feel.

Fang broke the kiss and started to peel his jacket from him, standing when it proved too awkward in the position she'd adopted. Mike helped her, and soon found himself lying topless on the couch. Fang ran her fingers through his chest hair, murmuring appreciatively.

"Mmm, no Chinese man would ever be able to have this nice manly hair," she said with a grin. "I'm glad that you don't just let it grow everywhere, though." Mike took in her pointed glance at his crotch.

"Glad you appreciate the grooming," he replied. Fang grinned in response and urged him to stand. She knelt down in front of him as he did so, sitting back on her heels as she worked at the fastenings of his pants. She soon had them down around his ankles with his erect cock spearing out before him.

"It looks so good from this angle," she praised as she reached out and wrapped her narrow fingers around his girth.

"You were so right yesterday," Mike said to her. "Your fingers really do look good wrapped around me like that." Fang stroked him in response, her hand working up and down his shaft, sliding his smooth skin over the hardness beneath.

"I bet this looks even better," she said, her hand sliding down to the base and her mouth closing over the head. She was peering up at him, her brown eyes almost as wide as the 'O' she had to make with her mouth to take him between her lips.

"Fuck yes."

Mike watched and enjoyed the dual pleasure of seeing her set to his cock with her mouth whilst experiencing the sensations travelling through his body. She wasn't quite as aggressive as she'd been during her Out of This World experiences, but she was still wonderfully enthusiastic and talented. And Mike's cock strained to its limits under her attentions.

"Mmm, my first ever Gweilo cock, can you believe it?" she gasped rhetorically between sucks. She slowed somewhat in her sucking, sliding her lips smoothly up and down and using her tongue to tease the head.

She suddenly pushed with her hands and he lost his balance, falling back onto the couch. Fang stood up smoothly from the carpeted deck and slipped her hands under her skirt so she could slip her panties off.

"Damn, look how slimy they are," she said with a grin, holding them out by the corners to display the evidence to him.

"That's so sexy," Mike purred as he leaned forward and slid his hands up under her skirt, caressing her thighs before one hand slid across so his fingers were brushing over her bald pussy mound. His fingers moved down and then he slid them between her legs, feeling her wetness as her lips separated on either side of them. He drew them back out and then curled the tips up. Fang's legs spread slightly, and he was able to slide his middle finger inside her tight wet hole.

"I think that's where your cock is supposed to be, Mike," Fang giggled as he worked it deeper inside her.

"It's bad enough that I can't even see your beautiful pussy, let alone your not letting me touch it before I get to fuck you," he moaned. He pulled his fingers from her and brought them to his mouth. He slowly sucked them clean as she watched, enjoying the fact that she looked as excited to see him do it as he was to taste her.

"You're delicious."

"I know," she replied simply. "But I want to fuck you." She didn't give him time to do anything other than sit there as she quickly climbed over him and squatted with one foot either side of him on the couch. She grabbed hold of his cock and guided it to her pussy. It was so wet that Mike felt her glide effortlessly down his rigid pole, and he cried out with delight at how tight she was as she enveloped him. He leaned back against the back of the couch, taking a moment to admire the body of the young girl impaling herself upon him. Her small breasts were perfectly formed and he reached for them, feeling the hard brown nipples spearing against the palms of his hands. He squeezed them and moved the firm soft flesh over her ribcage, squeezing and delighting in his exploration.

"Your cock feels so good in my little pussy Mike," Fang gasped as she started to bounce up and down on him. "Mother would be horrified to see me mounted on it, which is part of why it's such a fucking turn on. I just love getting to do things that would horrify my Mother."

She slowed the pace of her movements as she continued to speak. "You know, It's hard to believe I've never done this before, but as much as I adore the thought of horrifying her, I've never really wanted to go beyond what she's likely to forgive."

"Well, thanks for making me part of your naughty little rebellion Fang, your tight little pussy is truly divine."

"You say the sweetest things," Fang giggled and sped up her movements, bouncing on Mike's cock and grinding around each time she bottomed out. Neither of them spoke for a while as Fang set to enjoying herself. Mike grabbed her hips and held on, occasionally reaching for one of her breasts to squeeze it or pull at the hard little nipple. Mike was happy letting Fang take the lead, taking his pleasure from hers.

"Now I want you to fuck me from behind, Mike, I want you to give it to me like I'm a dirty little Canto slut." She climbed off his lap and stood between his legs. "I'm going to suck my cunt juices off you first, though." She dropped to her knees between his legs and grabbed hold of the base of his cock, pulling it toward her so she could drop her mouth over the head. She sucked hungrily, pushing herself as far down his wet slimy cock as she could go. She held herself there, her mouth stuffed full of cock. Mike saw her breathe around him, cheeks filling with air... and then she swallowed and pushed at the same time and the head of his cock slipped all the way into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" he cried out in surprise. She held him there just a moment before quickly withdrawing her mouth for a life-grabbing gasp of air, saliva stringing out from her chin to his cock. She stroked him with her hand, using the viscous saliva as a lubricant.

"Such a nice Gweilo cock," she purred, licking and kissing the tip of it. She spun around on her knees and dropped forward onto her hands, presenting her thin hips and tight little ass back to him as an offering. "Fuck me, Mike."

Mike moved quickly, as horny as he'd ever been. He knelt behind the tiny Asian girl and his cock pressed against her bald brown lips that contrasted with the pale skin of her thighs and buttocks. He pulled her butt cheeks apart, guided his cock between her lips and thrust, driving himself deep inside her.

Fang squealed gleefully as he plunged unceremoniously in and out. He thrust hard enough for his balls to slap up against her and issue a loud slap through the air as his flesh slapped up against her butt. He moved one hand to a hip and reached the other under her for a small breast, holding tightly to both as he fucked her, even though he had to slow his pace to do so. His desire was peaking and his orgasm imminent. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He released her breast, grabbed her other hip and held her in place while he pounded her for all he was worth. Fang stretched out her hands in front, sliding them along the lounge's carpeted floor, her breasts lowering toward the carpet, her back curving. Mike was struck by how tiny she looked as he cried out a warning that he was going to explode.

"Yes Mike! Pump me full of your Gweilo cum!" she panted. "Give it all to me!"

It was enough to tip him over the edge and he drove deep inside her, held himself pressed as hard against her butt cheeks as he was able, as his balls spewed their contents through his cock and deep into her cunt in a rush.

"Oh God!" Mike cried as he held himself inside her, his cock pulsing and twitching as his balls emptied themselves.

"So fucking good," Fang moaned, head resting on her arms, her butt still pressed back against him. When he felt his cock start to sag, Mike sat back on his heels, slipping from within her. She didn't move for a while and he watched as moments later, some of his seed slithered from between her lips and ran down her pussy to her inner thigh. Fang gave a little giggle and squeal, then rolled over, a hand darting between her legs. His initial thought was that she was attempting to stem the flow, but instead her fingers traced through the escaping cum and dragged it up and over her clit. He moved to the couch and perched on its edge, his cock now dangling between his naked thighs as he watched Fang pleasure her clit with her fingers. Her head was tipped back and her eyes were closed, her chest heaving as each excited breath filled her lungs. Her nipples were erect and her pussy lips puffy and swollen with her desire. Her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth between each gasp for air.

After a moment's rest he decided he should join in, and returned to the floor of the lounge. He leaned over her tiny body and clamped his mouth over her right nipple, sucking hard to draw it as deep as he could into his mouth, nibbling just hard enough that the pain he gave her was a stimulant rather than hurtful. Fang gave a cry of pleasure and arched her back, her fingers flickering furiously across her clitoris. He seized her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard.

It wasn't long before she came with a body-shaking orgasm, thighs clenched together and trapping her hands.

"That looked enjoyable," Mike commented to her when she finally opened her eyes and met his gaze.

"That... was freaking awesome!"

"As enjoyable as it was, I should probably go do something about fixing your pod."

"Probably, but don't feel like you have to rush too much. I think I could really enjoy a few days like this."

Mike sat and enjoyed watching Fang dress herself, then stood and did the same.

"Should I pick you up at your suite for dinner?" He offered.

"Yes, please," Fang replied enthusiastically, "and make sure you get that Gweilo thingy back in working order, I think I'm going to want another turn tonight."

He guided her back and then returned to his cabin, where he slept for a few hours rather than pretending to work on the pod. There were plenty of excuses he could give Fang if she happened to stop past where he was supposed to be working. Or he could just be honest and say she'd worn him the fuck out.

When he was rested, he returned to the pod and messed around without really doing anything, just in case Fang did wander past. As the end of the day approached he put his tools away and headed back to his cabin to clean up.

He dressed nicely without going over the top and made his way to Fang's parents' suite. She answered the door in a pair of shorts that resembled the ones that she'd been wearing during her groupie experience in Out of This World, though these were white in colour rather than black. They were tight and very short, her butt cheeks just poking out the bottom a little. She'd paired them with a glittering gold t-shirt with the waist tied so it served more as a crop top. Black, loosely laced eighteen-hole Doc Marten boots completed her ensemble.

"You look amazing," Mike observed after greeting her.

"Thanks Mike! Now is there somewhere we can get some greasy Mexican food on this tub?"

"You know there is, I walked you past there earlier," he replied with a laugh.

"True, but it's more fun to ask that way,' Fang pouted.

Mike offered her a hand and she took it, slipping her slender fingers between his more substantial ones as he led her off through the ship's corridors.

He took her down to the cheaper decks of the ship to the Cantina he favoured.

"Wait," Fang said. "I'm sure the food here is what I asked for, but do they still do like good tequila? Because as much as I want some greasy food, I don't do cheap tequila."

"They absolutely can give you good tequila," he assured her.

They entered and ordered frozen margaritas and a side of nachos while they waited for their main course. After a couple of margaritas, Fang insisted they step up the game to shots.

"What is it that they say about tequila?" she asked Mike as she knocked one back.

"Not sure what you're referring to, but I've always heard it said that nothing ends well that begins with tequila."

"Nope, I don't think that's it, but I do like that saying. Oh well, I can't remember, but I do know it makes me horny."

"Is that right?"

"Hell yes. Aren't you horny Mike?"

"Well, I don't know about horny yet, the night's still young," he replied.

Fang grabbed hold of her t-shirt and pulled it off over her head rendering her suddenly topless. "Horny yet?"

"Getting there damned fast, bomboncita."

"Spanish, eh? Maybe you're still hungry, chulo?"

"No, I think I've definitely eaten my fill."

"Really? I couldn't tempt you with a spicy little seafood taco?" Fang asked as she worked her legs out from under the booth's table and rose to sit on the back of the bench seat, fingers rubbing lightly between her legs.

"A taco, hey?" Mike asked. "I can't say I've ever tried a Chinese taco before."

"Might be worth trying this one then, its hot and ready," Fang suggested. "What do you think? Are you willing to give it a go?"

"As long as it's non-fattening," Mike replied.

"Oh, it's completely fat free. No gluten, either. Might be addictive, though."

"Well, I'm willing to at least take a look before I sample it. How about you pop that tiny little bottom up here on this table so it's nice and comfortable for both of us?"

Fang grinned at him and slipped out from her side of the table while Mike did the same. She stood in the aisle with her back to it, Mike facing her. He put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her slight frame from the floor to deposit her on the table. He pushed her legs apart, stepped between them and kissed her, grinding his burgeoning erection against her tight little white shorts. Both kiss and grind were hungrily returned. Mike took his time and enjoyed her soft lips on his, her tiny tongue darting in and out of his mouth in her signature style, his cock growing harder with each second the kiss extended.

"Taco time," Mike growled when the kiss ended. Fang grinned at him, her brown eyes sparkling with delight. He looked for fastenings on her shorts but found none.

"They're stretchy," Fang informed him, hooking a thumb in the waistband, pulling it out and letting it snap back against the taut skin of her stomach.

Mike stood back to lift her ankles, then he pulled them together and knelt to rest them on his left shoulder. He took hold of her shorts and pulled them out under her butt before working them up her legs toward his shoulder. At the point where he reached her boots he had to lower her feet so he could stretch the shorts over each boot in turn. When they were free, he tossed them aside and stood to take hold of her ankles again, a boot in each hand.

"Don't you want the boots off?" Fang asked.

"Nope," he replied simply and spread her legs wide. He drank in the sight of her bald pussy spread wide as he pushed her legs into a full split, impressed with how easily she stretched.

"That sure is a tasty-looking taco, Fang."

"Thanks, I prepared it myself," She giggled. Mike knelt in front of her, his hands sliding along her inner thighs, fingers moving up toward her pussy as he did so. Fang reached out her hands to raise and support her legs by the ankles, keeping them spread wide as Mike traced his fingers down her bald lips and all around. He slid a finger inside her, pulled it out and sucked it clean.

"Mmm the sauce is certainly good," Mike mused before leaning in and running his tongue firmly up between her lips, prompting a high-pitched squeal of multilingual glee. He took his time then, running his tongue all over and between her lips, occasionally moving it up to wetly assault her clit as well. He nibbled and sucked and licked, loving the delighted sounds Fang was squeaking out as he pleasured her. He double-fingered her then slipped the two digits out again. He ran a finger down to and around her anus and swirled it around the copious juices that were trickling down between her butt cheeks even as he sucked gently on her clit.

Fang made no protest as he wiggled his finger against her little starfish and gently pushed it inside. He only heard happy sounds coming from her and so kept going, his finger working in and out and wriggling around inside her butt while he used his mouth to work her clit with every trick he knew with his tongue.

Fang gave a loud cry of utter delight when she came. She finally released her grip on her ankles and clamped her legs around his head. Mike felt them shaking orgasmically as they gripped him, and he continued to vibrate his tongue against her clit until she screamed at him to stop, and desperately pushed him away.