Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike stood up to look down over Fang's little body, admiring his handiwork as her chest heaved with her gasps of air. He quickly worked his pants down to his ankles, cock ready for action. Fang's legs were together, heels resting on the edge of the table. With his hands, Mike pushed her knees to his right until they were resting on the table-top, still together. He pushed his cock between her compressed lips, loving how tight and wet she was. He pulled her backside to the very edge of the table so he could work his cock even deeper into her velvet folds.

"Oh God," Fang cried out, looking up at him eyes slightly glazed in post orgasmic bliss. Mike grabbed a tit in his left hand, giving it a tight squeeze as he rocked his hips forward and back, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her sodden pussy despite how tight she was. He fucked her with long, smooth strokes.

"Are you going to fuck my tight little asshole Mike?" Fang asked.

"Is that what you want? A nice white cock in your bum?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want. Your big ol' fat white Gweilo cock deep up my asshole."

Mike grinned at the nasty girl and cast an eye over Fang's ass. He pulled his cock from her pussy and wiped it over her puckered little brown hole, dragging it back and forth as Fang moaned in appreciation. He drooled saliva over the head of his cock and pushed it against her back entrance, watching as she gradually opened to take him. He felt her pushing cooperatively back against him and groaned loudly as he entered her a tad further, slipping within the tight ring of her ass muscle.

"Go slow please," she gasped as the entire head of his cock lodged in her anus. "Let me get used to you." Mike slowed, giving her time to relax her muscles and open to him. He rocked slowly, gently, pulling back a little before pushing in again, but still slowly easing ever deeper into her back passage. Before long, he was sliding his entire cock in and out of her butt in smooth strokes, Fang moaning to him over and again how good it felt to have him up her bum hole.

Mike repositioned her without dislodging himself from her ass, rolling her onto her back again, pushing her knees up against her chest before spreading her them wide so he could enjoy the sight of her slender, sexy body while he fucked her.

"Okay, I'm ready for you to let me have it!" Fang announced suddenly. "Fuck my little asshole, Mike!" she panted. "Don't hold back and slam that white cock in me and fill my ass with Gweilo cum!"

Mike fucked her ass faster, balls tight and ready to explode. He kept sliding in and out until he reached the point of no return, at which time he thrust his cock deep up her ass and exploded.

"Oh, that's soooo weird and amazing," Fang gasped happily.

They cleaned themselves up and Mike escorted Fang back to her suite.

"Why don't you spend the night with me, Mike? Enjoy the hospitality of my parents?"

"If that's what you'd like, I'd be happy to."

"Excellent!"

"I'll just go get some things from my cabin," Mike suggested.

"No need. We have everything here you could possibly need."

"Except a change of clothes," Mike pointed out.

"You won't be needing clothes in here," Fang told him. "And I'm sure you could survive walking through the ship in what you're wearing to get to your cabin tomorrow."

"I won't need clothes?"

"Nope. We're spending the night in bed fucking; clothes seem counter-productive to that plan."

"Well, if You put it like that, why the hell not?" Mike stripped and hung his clothes over the back of a couch to emphasise his acceptance. Fang grinned and quickly removed her clothes as well. Despite his recent efforts, Mike felt his cock rising again at the sight of her.

"Shower first?" Fang suggested.

"A grand idea," mike replied.

~~~~~~~

"You know, I think I'm going to spend the entire day naked," Fang said to Mike as they dragged themselves from bed late the following morning.

"Oh, and is there anything in particular you'd like to do while you're naked?"

"Well I'm definitely going to swim in that pool that makes you feel like you're out in the cosmos, and I might even try out the bowling alley," she advised him.

"When you're ready to swim let me know, I want to see that," Mike replied. "Have you given any thought to the fact that there are cameras throughout the ship recording pretty much everything that goes on?"

"Not really," Fang replied, clearly a little taken aback. "So, like who has access to the footage?"

"Security and the Captain, basically,"

"And what would they likely do with footage of a skinny little Asian girl getting fucked in the ass on a Cantina table and running around naked all over their ship?"

"Most likely use it as fodder to spank to," Mike replied honestly. Though given how incredibly hot it would be, they may want to sell it."

"But that would implicate you as well, wouldn't it?

"Given the company my dick has been keeping lately, it certainly would," Mike admitted.

"So, my hot partner in scandalous pursuits, you must have some sort of contingency plan if you were so willing to stuff my butt with your cock in that restaurant."

"I do, Fang. I'll take care of it," he admitted with a smile.

"So, hang on, tell me this: if you can do that, does that mean you can hack into the recordings from Out of This World?"

Mike tried not to answer, but he felt his face turn a deep shade of red, and the Eureka look on Fang's face said he'd been busted.

"Oh my God, you totally can! Does that mean you saw what I did in there?"

"I may have had a look," Mike replied.

"Pervert!" Fang accused him. Mike was pleased to note that she didn't really seem angry.

"Guilty," he replied simply after a moment.

"I thought you were pretty hard when I came out of there. I guess now I know why. Did you enjoy the show? Did my pregnant belly turn you on?"

"Far more than I expected," Mike admitted.

"So you'd fuck me if I was pregnant? You'd cum all over my swollen tits and belly?"

"In a heartbeat," Mike enthused.

"I'll keep that in mind. Now maybe someone should be fixing my stasis pod? I'll swing by to see how you're doing, and maybe even let you know when I'm about to go swimming."

Mike knew when it was time to move on. He dressed and left for the stasis bay, not bothering with a change of clothing, his mind busy with thoughts of Fang Woo strolling the corridors of the ship naked. He was more curious about the bowling than the swimming. He wondered how well she bowled. Would she be like some of the rich kids he'd seen having a go, just walking up and basically chucking or dropping the bowling ball down the lane and straight into the gutter, or would she have some athletic ability? He figured he'd just have to wait until he could review the footage to find out.

~~~~~~~

Mike had thought he might see Fang for lunch, but it was almost mid-afternoon before she strolled into the stasis-bay. True to what she'd said, she was as naked as the day she was born.

"Well damn," Mike commented on seeing her. "If that isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever seen gracing the halls of this ship."

"You really do say the sweetest things sometimes," Fang replied. "I thought now would be a nice time for a swim, and since you've been such good company, I decided I'd actually let you know before I did so."

"That's incredibly kind of you young lady," Mike replied, immediately starting to pack away his tools.

"I figured you might be able to get me there quicker than I could find it on my own, too," Fang admitted. Mike laughed in reply.

"How about you lead the way so I can check out that gorgeous, flat little dimpled ass and I'll tell you when to turn left and right?" he suggested.

"Dirty perve. How about you just walk with me and appreciate the fact that you get to see me swim naked and fuck me? Surely that's more than compensation enough?"

"You drive a hard bargain," Mike replied with a mock life-weary sigh. Fang just stood a couple of feet from him and gave him a sexy little naked dance, complete with nipple pinching.

"Coming?" she asked him as she pirouetted and started walking back the way she had come.

"Not yet, but after walking with you for a bit I might just do that, right in the middle of the corridor."

Mike led her through the ship's corridors to the pool, memories of the time he'd spent with Amy flickering through his consciousness. Amy coming to mind almost had him feeling guilty, but since Fang was so willing to do anything at all, it didn't eat at him overmuch. Her naked body prancing around so mischievously stopped him from giving it any more thought.

Fang walked into the pool area and dived straight into the water, clearly with no thought for what it meant for Mike. He walked up and stood by the side of the pool, waiting for the moment when she surfaced. She came up, breaking the surface of the water before tipping her head back and slicking her hair away from her face.

"Going to join me?" she asked, walking toward the shallow part of the pool, exposing her small, perfect breasts as the water became shallower.

"I think I just might," Mike replied with a grin and began stripping at the side of the pool. Once he was naked, he stepped off the side of the pool and dropped into the water, then swam to where Fang was waiting for him.

They swam together a for some time, teasing, kissing and touching. However it never went further than that, and Mike found his desire building and building, to the point where he was ready to pick Fang up, walk her to the side of the pool and just fuck her. He wanted Fang to take the lead, though. He sensed that she preferred to be the one guiding where things were going, and he was good with that.

He had two fingers buried in her pussy when his patience was rewarded.

"I think you should take me back to Out of This World," Mike. "I'm pretty sure you told me more than one person could share an experience in there?

"They can indeed," he replied. "What did you have in mind? I might even risk not being outside to drag us out, and rely on the automated system."

"I want you to fuck me pregnant, Mike. I want you to unload on my belly. Then when you've done me in there, I want you to cum all over my face and tits for real. I want to be a dirty little preggo slut for you, Mike."

"Good God, Fang, you really know how to turn a guy on, don't you?"

"I think I do, and I have evidence," she laughed, her hand taking hold of his rock-hard cock even as she slipped under the water to take it in her mouth.

She resurfaced with a spluttering gasp, and Mike picked her up and sloshed his way to the steps. He strode from the water still carrying her slight body in his arms. They grabbed towels and Mike went to gather his clothes.

"No time for that," Fang told him with desire in her eyes. "Let's just go, already." She dropped her towel at the door to the pool area and kept walking. Mike dried himself quickly and followed her, feeling very self-conscious as he dashed to catch up with her.

"I have to say, I've never walked these corridors naked before," he laughed nervously.

"It's liberating, isn't it? Exciting even?"

"Just feels weird to me, to be honest. Like I keep thinking one of these doors is going to slide open and someone is going to sound an alarm on me."

"Lucky they won't then, isn't it? So tell me, when we do this virtual thingy, can we like, be actually having sex while we share this experience or do we have to be physically separated?"

"Separated is best," Mike advised her. "People have tried it physically together, even joined, but typically it doesn't work so well because of different states of arousal and the like.

"Well, that sucks."

They arrived at Out of This World and stepped up to the console to program what they were looking for.

"So Mike, any favourites or special requests?" Fang asked him after specifying that she wanted a pregnancy fantasy.

"Well, since you ask, I've always been a bit partial to a girl in a school uniform," he replied, "and your appearance is young enough to really turn me on that way."

"Ooo, dirty," Fang teased him. "But I'm down with that. If I'm going to be a student though, I want you to be an authority figure. I want you to blackmail me."

"I can do that," Mike replied with an evil grin. They spent a few minutes refining their joint request, then went through to the lounge.

"Ready?" Mike asked when they were both kitted out. Separate stations didn't mean they had to be very far apart.

"Hell yes," Fang replied and spread her legs. She slipped two fingers between her lips and plunged them in and out a couple of times before sucking them clean. "So fucking ready."

Mike stroked his hard cock in response, then activated the Fantasy.

~~~~~~~

The grey faded and a scene came into focus. Fang was bent over a school desk wearing knee socks and a white blouse with a male student standing behind her. Her short, plaid skirt was hiked up over her ass as he fucked her animatedly from behind. It only lasted a few moments before the guy clearly exploded in her pussy.

"What the fuck, Garth?" Fang exclaimed. "You were supposed to pull out, asshole!"

"Oh relax, you'll be fine," Garth laughed, blowing her off, then pulled his pants up, packed his cock away and sauntered away, abandoning her. Fang scrambled her cotton panties back up under her skirt and dashed from the room, clearly distressed.

The scene faded to grey and back in again, and this time Mike could tell he was part of the scene because he was walking down a school hallway. Fang walked past him in the corridor, her uniform in disarray, a non-regulation jumper over her blouse and plaid skirt. They appeared to be in an early twenty-first century school.

"Excuse me Miss Woo, could I see you for a moment?" he asked authoritatively, halting her progress. Checking periodically that she was following him, he led her through to his office.

"Would you care to explain your uniform violation, Miss Woo?" he asked once he was seated behind his desk.

"I'm sorry Sir," she replied. "My school jumper got dirty all of a sudden, and this was all I had to wear."

"That's a pretty poor excuse, Miss Woo; remove it immediately, please."

"Sir, it's cold; can't I leave it on just for today?" she complained.

"No, enduring the cold can be part of your punishment for the violation," he replied. Fang stalled, but Mike insisted and after a minute or two she very reluctantly pulled the sweater over her head. Mike was surprised to see that without the jumper on, it was obvious her belly was larger than he would have expected. It wasn't like she'd put on weight so much as that she'd swollen.

"Miss Woo are you, um, pregnant?" he asked in shock.

Fang gazed in terror at him. Her bottom lip quivered for a few moments before she broke down and cried.

"How did you let this happen, Miss Woo? You know the school doesn't tolerate pregnancy in our students; it's cause for immediate dismissal. And you're what, two months away from your final exams?"

"I know, it's not like it was planned," she blubbered. "I was hoping I could hide it until I got through my exams and finished. And it was working until I threw up on my school jumper this morning!

"Well, this is quite a predicament," Mike replied.

"Please don't tell the headmaster, I'll do anything ! It's only for another two months," she begged him.

"Anything?" Mike asked, "How cliché. And yet it does present us with an opportunity." He saw a bud of hope blossom across her face. "Close the door, Miss Woo."

Fang closed the door behind her and nervously walked back a few steps to face him. Mike stood up and walked around to her side of the desk. He slowly walked around her, eyeing her from all angles. Once he was behind her, he turned the lock on his door. The click of the latch seemed inordinately loud and Fang jumped fearfully at the sound. Mike completed his circuit and perched himself on the edge of his desk in front of her.

"Remove your clothing, Miss Woo," Mike instructed.

"What?" she asked, aghast at the scandalous, even illegal demand.

"It's very simple: either you take your clothes off so I can admire your naked little pregnant body, or I call the headmaster and he expels you. If you allow me to see you naked and don't raise a fuss about it, I'll be sure that you get to sit your exams and graduate. You're eighteen: you don't want to be a nineteen-year-old mother trying to finish school at some skanky public institution next year, do you?"

"But Mr. McAllister..." she protested feebly.

"Your choice, Fang," he interrupted, "get naked or get expelled."

"You're a dirty old perve," she muttered sullenly, but kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks before starting to undo the buttons of her blouse. Mike sat back and watched, his cock growing harder in his pants as each button was released. As the blouse gradually parted it revealed a plain, front-opening, white cotton bra. When the last button was released, she removed the blouse and even through the cotton of the bra Fang's nipples were clearly hard. She fussed with the fastening of her skirt before sliding it down her legs and stepping out of it, standing before him in a pair of pink cotton briefs.

She paused, gazing a silent plea for mercy at him.

He nodded sternly at her.

She sighed helplessly as she then released the clasp of her bra. She stared at him for another moment, the bra held together; then with another sigh pulled the cups apart to reveal her swollen little breasts with their hard, surprisingly long and thick brown nipples.

"Now, those are delightful," Mike observed when her nipples were revealed to him.

"They used to be nicer," Fang sighed. "They seem to have gotten fatter and longer with the pregnancy." Now resigned to the inevitable, she grasped her panties and slipped them off, then stood awkwardly in front of her teacher, naked. For a moment she hid her pubis from view with her hands, but then shrugged and held them at her sides.

Her belly was far from extremely pregnant, but once she was naked it was clear she was well into the pregnancy. From the angle he was viewing, he could just see a tuft of black pubic hair beneath the curve of her belly.

"How many months, Fang?" Mike asked.

"Six and a half," she replied.

"Wow, you're still so tiny," he observed.

"My doctor said it's because I'm so young and fit and 'cause it's my first. That's why I thought I might get right through without anyone knowing."

"Well I have to say you're totally gorgeous," Mike offered. "And that cute little belly is such a turn-on."

"No way!" she denied.

"No, it's true. I think it's hot," he replied. "See what you're doing to me?" He outlined his hard cock in his pants to illustrate how turned on he was.

"Can I go now, Sir?" Fang asked, reaching for her clothes.

"You may, but I want you to stop by once a week for the rest of the school year so I can see your progress."

"What? But you said I only had to strip for you right now," Fang complained.

"I changed my mind. That's not too much to ensure your graduation, is it? After all, now I've seen you naked once, the next time should be far less uncomfortable for you."

Fang mumbled, "I guess," as she dressed, then hurriedly left his office.