Interstellar Sex Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene faded out and back in again.

Mike was sitting at his desk. Fang entered, turned and locked the door, then efficiently stripped out of her uniform to stand naked in front of him.

"Hard to notice much change after only a week," Mike noted. "I think we should take some photos so we can compare them at the end of your pregnancy." Fang protested, but Mike grabbed his phone and took them anyway, pacing around her to snap her from the front, back and both sides.

"Get on all fours, Fang," he instructed her. She objected again, but he held her graduation over her until she did as she was told. "God, that looks sexy," he said as he took some more photos so he could capture her dangling tits and belly.

"You should shave your pussy, Fang. It looks pretty like this, but it would be much sexier if it were hairless."

"Is that a suggestion or a demand?" She asked sullenly.

"You can take it as either, so long as it happens," Mike replied. He allowed her to dress, and again the scene faded out.

When it faded back in, it was clearly another week later. She was back in his office and when she stripped, he saw that she'd shaved as he'd desired.

"That's much hotter," he said as he stared at her pussy from behind while she was on all fours. It makes me want to shove my nice hard cock in there. Would you like that Fang? You must be getting pretty horny this late in your pregnancy. I hear women get all sorts of sex cravings late in the process, and no doubt you can't ask anyone in case they take one look and give you up."

Fang was noncommittal, but as she was dressing, her eyes dropped to his crotch a number of times. Mike made sure she saw him adjusting his rock-hard cock in his pants more than once.

The scene faded out and in again.

Several times this repeated, with Fang's breasts and belly growing noticeably larger. Each time Mike would survey her naked body and record photos of the occasion.

"Do you masturbate, Fang?" he asked. It was a week before her final exams. She didn't answer, but the blush on her face and the coy look she returned indicated that she did. "Your fingers, or even a toy if you have one, can't be as satisfying as a cock. I bet you really want a dick right now." He massaged his engorged tool through his pants. She looked longingly at his crotch but didn't answer. Mike started to undo his pants, watching her as she watched him. He looked for a sign that she might object, but she said nothing. Within moments, he had his swollen cock out and was stroking it slowly with his hands.

"Kneel down, Fang," he told her. There was no objection, no protest, she simply went heavily and carefully down to her knees. Sitting back on her heels, she stared up at him, meeting his gaze for a moment before her eyes flicked back to his dick as he stepped in close to her. "Suck me."

Mike watched as her flat lips parted and her tongue poked just over her bottom lip as her hand closed around the base of his cock and her mouth slid over the head. She moaned as her lips closed around him and slid along the smooth skin of his shaft, her tongue pressed firmly along the underside.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned in response. He pushed forward with his hips and watched his cock slide deeper into her mouth. Fang steadied herself and controlled his movement with the hand she had wrapped around him, but she took him eagerly, allowing him to push deep into her mouth before she pulled back and thrust her mouth down over his cock again.

Mike loved the sight of her tiny fingers on him as she gripped him hard.

"Do you want a cock in your pussy Fang?" he moaned. "Do you want a nice fat white cock in there? What colour is your baby going to be?"

Fang responded by taking him as deep in her mouth as she could for as long as she could, saliva leaking from her mouth and running down his shaft and over her fingers. Then she quickly released him with a desperate gasp of air.

"Fuck me, Mr. McAllister," she gasped, her swollen breasts heaving as she sucked air into her lungs. "Fuck me with your fat Gweilo cock!"

Mike offered her his hands and pulled her to her feet. He slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her off her feet, turning to deposit her with her pert bottom on his desk. He pushed her legs wide apart and had her lean back on her hands, her swollen belly between them. He stroked his hands over the taut skin of her belly, then pressed the head of his cock against her slick pussy lips.

"Yes, stick it in me!" Fang demanded. Mike thrust forward and watched his cock slide between her hairless brown pussy lips. They groaned together as he entered her tight confines, then pulled back and thrust in even deeper.

"Oh fuck, it's been so long!" she cried out.

"I just knew you'd be hanging out for it, I bet none of the boys at school appreciate how fucking sexy you are right now."

"I can't even let them see me in case they find out," Fang lamented as he thrust his cock into her again. "And the guy who put it in there is an asshole."

"Lucky me then," Mike said with a grin as he reached out and took her swollen right breast in his hand and squeezed. Fang arched her back and thrust her hips at him as best she could from her position on the desk. Mike slid his cock in and out as he squeezed her tit and pulled on her chunky brown nipple, then swapped hands so he could pull on her left boob while he held her right hip.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me with your Gweilo cock, cum in my fat belly!" Fang begged him as he continued to work her over.

Mike grunted, took hold of her hips and fucked her hard and fast until he exploded deep inside her. Fang squealed with delight and her body shuddered as she joined him in climaxing in response to the flood of warm goo squirting inside her.

Mike wished her good luck with her exams once she was dressed, his cum dripping from her pussy into her panties. "If you need a good fucking over the next week or so, you know where to find me."

The scene faded to grey and then back in again.

It was late in the day and the school was all but deserted, his office door closed. There was a knock and he gave permission for whoever was outside to enter.

"Miss Woo," he said with genuine pleasure when he saw her entering. She was in her uniform, but was clearly very late in her pregnancy. She wasn't even attempting to hide it with a sweater.

"Hello, Mr. McAllister," she said, closing the door behind her and turning the lock with an audible click.

"How did you do with your exams, Fang?"

"Okay, I think. Good enough to graduate and I should get into the courses I want at the university."

"Well, that's good news. And how long until you're due? Two weeks?"

"Yep, two weeks," she confirmed, her hands sliding over her rounded belly. She carried it all in front, like a basketball, just like the first time Mike had seen her pregnantin Out of This World.

"And what can I do for you?' Mike asked, having started swelling in his pants from the moment she'd turned the lock on his door.

"I want your cock, Mr. McAllister. I want you to fuck me hard. I need it so bad." Fang was undoing the buttons of her blouse as she spoke.

"Well I did say I'm here to help you," Mike replied willingly, rising from his chair to start removing his own clothes. "God, you look so fucking sexy with that gorgeous pregnant belly on your little body, Fang." She slipped her skirt down her legs and peeled off the black thong she'd been wearing underneath. Mike stepped in close, his rigid cock bumping against her belly, his hands going to her breasts before sliding down and over her stomach. Fang turned her head up to him and he bent to kiss her, his tongue probing between her lips. Her hand closed around his dick and she stroked him as they kissed.

"Fuck me, Mr. McAllister," she groaned when the kiss broke apart. "I to struggle even get my dildo in me right with this belly in the way."

"Get down on the floor, Fang. Let me fuck you from behind," Mike commanded. Fang knelt, then put her hands out in front of her, ready to be fucked.

Mike circumnavigated her position, phone out, taking photos before he stepped behind her. He leaned over to run his fingers over her pussy lips, slipping two between them and feeling Fang push back eagerly. He knelt behind her and rubbed the head of his cock over her wet lips before pushing inside. He worked slowly back and forth, his cock sliding deeper with each stroke, Fang uttering cries of delight as she was penetrated. Mike gradually increased the force and his pace of his thrusts as he kept fucking her until he was ramming his cock in and out, Fang pushing back, her hands thrust forward to balance herself against the invasion.

"Do. My. Ass," Fang grunted between the thrusts of his cock. That got his attention. Mike thrust deep and held still.

"Pardon?"

"Fuck my ass, Mr. McAllister. Fuck my dirty little butt hole for me."

"You're even kinkier than I thought you were," Mike exclaimed happily as he spat saliva onto her little starfish. He swirled a finger around her hole and she gave a squeal of delight.

Mike worked his finger into her butt, adding more and more saliva as he did so, then he pulled his cock from her pussy and jammed it against her anus. He pushed forward, and the head of his cock eased into her gradually relenting anus. Once the head had penetrated the tight ring of her ass, he pushed harder and slid his cock deeper inside her. Fang cried out but made no effort to stop him as he started fucking her and driving his cock deeper with every thrust.

"Fuck yes, fuck that little asshole, stuff your fat Gweilo cock in my ass!" Fang cried out as Mike rammed his cock hard into her butt. When he felt his orgasm was imminent, Mike pulled his cock from her ass and helped her up on the desk. He pushed her onto her back and spread her legs wide, pushing them so she was positioned like a frog on her back. He jammed his cock into her pussy, happy that he didn't have to worry about infection in virtual sex, fucked her a few times, then shoved it back into her anus. He switched back and forth several times ass to pussy, his hands caressing her belly and then squeezing her tits.

He grinned in delight when he saw her nipples leaking. Milk dribbled from her nipples and ran down the sides of her tits as they wobbled with each thrust of his cock.

"Fuck, you're sexy," he exclaimed. "And you'll look even better with your belly and tits covered in my cum; get back on your knees, Fang."

He helped her from the desk so she could kneel in front of him, sitting back on her heels. He pushed his cock toward her mouth, and her lips parted to take him. He took hold of her head, a hand on either side and he fucked his cock in and out of her open mouth. His cock slid over her tongue smoothly until he was again on the point of climax, whereupon he pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked it rapidly with his hand until he exploded, his cum splattering down over her breasts and protruding belly.

"Fuck yes!" Fang shouted in glee, her hands sliding over her tits and belly, smearing them with Mike's seed.

The scene faded to grey and they emerged from the simulation.

~~~~~~~

"Mmm, that was so fucking hot!" Fang exclaimed, rising to sit on the edge of her lounge. Mike was slower to come out of it than Fang was, and she was on him before he could really process what was going on.

"Looks like it worked for you too," Fang grinned, wrapping a hand around his throbbing erection. She knelt beside his lounge and all but swallowed him. Mike groaned as his dick was engulfed in her mouth. He lay back on the lounge and enjoyed the sensations she sent shooting through his body via her oral attentions.

He looked up again when Fang released him and saw her climbing over him. He expected her to mount his cock, but instead she squatted over his face and thrust her pussy against his mouth.

"Eat my pussy Mike," she urged him as she ground against him. Mike drove his tongue into her pussy in eager response to the demand then attacked her clit, working his tongue back and forth as much as he was able. Fang's enthusiasm meant that in the end he mostly just held his mouth and tongue in place as she rocked back and forth. He slipped a hand under her tight buttocks to support her and to keep her from mashing him too hard in her enthusiasm. He reached his other hand up to her small breast and squeezed it before sliding it down over her flat stomach. The memory of how it had felt when it was round and pregnant was still fresh in his mind.

"God, I wish there was a baby in there," Fang groaned in response to his touch. "I can't describe how crazy-good it felt during the sim."

"It was fucking sexy, that's for sure," Mike told her, having to lift her just enough to speak. Fang moved, dropping her pussy onto his chest as she slid her way down his body toward his cock. Within moments she was mounted on him and grinding hard on his erection.

"We could do it, you know. You could put a baby in me for real."

"What?!" Mike asked in shock

"No one would know. We could spend say seven or eight months alone on the ship, with me pregnant. You could fuck me every way you could ever think of while my belly got rounder and bigger every day."

"And then what? Abortion?" Mike asked.

"Exactly," Fang said, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry Fang, but, no. That's further than I'm prepared to go."

Fang sighed in disappointment. "Well the idea of it is sexy," she lamented.

"Yes, the idea is hot as fuck," Mike agreed, "But we can't."

"Well you'd better make me cum hard then, Mike," Fang urged him.

Mike lifted her from his cock and rearranged them so she was on the bottom. He slid his cock back into her sopping wet pussy and fucked her hard and fast. He pushed her legs up to her chest, leaned over her and drove his cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy. He held both ankles in one hand and spanked her butt cheek with the other before pulling his cock out and sliding the shaft over her anus, loving the little gasps of pleasure she was emitting.

"I'm going to fuck this tight little ass, Fang. I'm going to shove my fat white cock right up your tiny puckered butt hole."

"Oh God yes!"

Mike worked his cock quickly into her asshole until he was buried completely in her back passage. Then, as he slid smoothly back and forth, he spread her legs and used his thumb on her engorged little clit, rubbing it firmly as her pussy juices leaked down over his shaft as it slipped in and out.

Minutes later, Fang came hard, legs and body shaking, chest heaving, her head thrown back in ecstasy, gasping and squealing in glee.

~~~~~~~

Mike and Fang enjoyed another two days of sex before agreeing that it was time to put her back into stasis.

"Maybe at the other end you can piss my mother off by sticking a nice white baby in me," she suggested as she stepped into the stasis pod.

"Not sure that my pay rate or lifestyle would accommodate that," he replied. "By the time I made the return trip... well, ninety years is a long time."

"I'd likely be dead, you mean," Fang laughed. "Don't worry, I wouldn't want your money, Mike. Mother would be horrified and make life hell for me for a while, but I know how much she wants to have grandchildren. It might not take as much as I think to get her to accept a Gweilo baby once it's actually growing in me. I know she'd prefer a grandkid to my having an abortion."

"You're amazing Fang, but it's highly unlikely," Mike laughed.

"I'll just go to sleep knowing you didn't say no," she replied with a grin. "Now let me give that cock one last suck before you put me under."

Mike extracted his cock from his pants and stood beside the pod as Fang knelt in its confines and sucked him to full erection. With a final suck and gasp she released him and lay down.

"Okay, I'm ready Mike. "

He hit the button and sighed as the pod sent her back into stasis. He wondered what might happen at the far end of the journey if both Fang and Melissa actually did want a piece of him. He figured there'd be so many passengers and other opportunities that they'd both likely forget him. That, or he'd convince them it was all just a stasis dream. After all, Amy was still the woman he really wanted.

He contemplated bringing her back out of stasis again, but decided it would be better to leave her under and try one of the other girls on his list first.

He surveyed the list and decided that Oluchi Attah would be next. He waited two days, reviewing his recorded memories of his time with Fang as well as the best views he had of Amy.

END OF PART 2