Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06

Story Info
Conclusion.
19k words
4.78
144.6k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers

"You're quiet." Greg was pretty sure everything was okay, but with the vacation they had so far, it never hurt to make sure.

"I'm content," Jennie smiled, squeezing his hand. They were walking down the beach watching their two kids racing along the edge of the sea and playing tag. It was a beautiful morning and they'd just finished breakfast from the kid's favorite diner. "And happy. In fact, I was just wondering if this is how Heaven is going to feel."

"Wow!" Greg laughed. "I have to take you on vacation more often."

"Don't you feel the same?" Jennie question was asked with a knowing smile, but there was a hint of concern in her eyes.

"Of course," her husband replied, pulling her into a hug. "This has been one crazy week so far, but I can't regret a single moment." Jennie looked up into Greg's eyes briefly before kissing him. It didn't last long. It didn't have to. They were never closer than at that moment and they both felt it.

Jennie pulled away from her husband, took his hand and started moving down the beach once more. "Which part of this vacation did you like best so far? Not counting right now."

Greg smiled at the question. It should have been impossible to only pick one moment, but it wasn't. "No question, last night."

"But last night it was just you and me," Jennie teased. "No Mindy or Rosa."

"I know." Greg turned and looked into his wife's eyes. He wanted her to know he meant it. "I've never felt so fulfilled in my entire life."

"Good," Jennie smiled. "That was my plan."

"Plan?" Greg asked, moving down the beach once more.

"I wanted to make sure you knew just how much I appreciated you letting me spend that night with Tara, Joanne and Mindy."

"You're welcome," Greg laughed. "And thanks for letting me spend the night with Rosa."

"It only seemed fair."

Jennie frowned when she noticed how far away the kids were. She called after them, but they couldn't hear her. Greg put his fingers to his lips and let out a loud piercing whistle. Their children turned and Jennie waved them to come back. Jeremy tagged his sister on the shoulder and came running. Both kids were laughing.

"It's time to go back to the car," Jennie said. Greg saw the kids' disappointment.

"Why don't we collect some shells on the way back?" he suggested. The children quickly took to the idea. The four walked together picking and choosing between the shells from the small harvest available as the tide went out. In the end both Jennie and Greg's hands were full. They reached the exit from the beach where the car was parked, but the kids still didn't want to leave yet.

"I'll be right back," Greg said. Jennie continued to search for shells with the children while he went to the car and put the shells he had in the trunk. He also grabbed one of the kid's buckets to hold the others on the way back.

Greg's mind was wandering as he walked back onto the beach. He really couldn't remember being happier. He glanced up and saw that the kids were once more playing tag, only this time Jennie played with them. He laughed as he took in the sight.

Jenny said something to the kids when he drew close. She left their game and ran up to Greg. She threw her arms around him. The kids continued to play. Jennie was laughing as she hugged him tight.

"I forgot to tell you," she said when she was done.

"Tell me what?"

"That last night meant just as much to me as it did to you," she answered. "I'm glad we spent it together and alone. It really was amazing!"

"Yes, it was," Greg agreed. "You have to give Mindy credit. She was smart enough to realize that we needed some time to ourselves."

"Either that or she was just too tired to play. Tara and Joanne can be exhausting." Jennie was grinning as she remembered her own time with couple and Mindy. It was a memory she'd cherish forever.

"I have to remember to thank them," Greg said seriously. "And not just for exhausting Mindy. I think maybe being with them changed you a little. Last night was incredible, but it's more than that. You really do seem far more content and happy than ever before."

"That wasn't them silly, it was you," Jennie replied. "I shared my deepest, darkest desires with you and you not only convinced me that they weren't bad, but then you let me experience them. Not many men would have done either."

"Do you want to spend another night with Tara, Joanne and Mindy?" Greg asked. "Before we go home?" Jennie looked at him and smiled, knowing his offer was serious. He loved her that much.

"No thanks," she replied. "It was great, but honestly I prefer when you're part of that aspect of my life."

"I can't say I'm disappointed," Greg smiled. "But if you change your mind, let me know."

"Liar! You were hoping I'd say yes so that you'd get to spend another night with Rosa." Jennie was joking and they both knew it.

"Not really. Not without you. I don't plan on doing that again." Greg made sure to make eye contact with her so she could see that he was serious.

"Me neither," she smile lovingly, meaning it. They shared a look that would have led to far more if they were alone and not in public. Greg was tempted despite the kids and location. Jennie saw his expression and laughed gently. "Down boy, I can see what you're thinking in your eyes."

"I can wait," Greg grinned. "Until tonight anyway."

"Even if it's just me?" Jennie asked.

"You're more than enough of a woman for me," he replied. "Besides, I haven't given up hope on Rosa joining us. If I know you, there's still a good chance it might happen."

"Working on it," Jennie laughed. "But that woman is stubborn!"

"I know," Greg laughed as well. "Have you ever seen someone so deeply in denial? She watches your every move, but insists she's not interested."

"Me? Have you seen the way she looks at you?"

"I may have noticed," Greg grinned.

They fell silent for a while, just standing there holding hands and enjoying each other's company as they watched the kids play. It was one of those perfect moments, but it couldn't last forever.

"We need to get back to the hotel," Jennie finally sighed. "I didn't think we take a walk after breakfast. I love the beach, but I left the sun block in our room. I don't want the kids to burn."

"Two more minutes!" Greg called to the kids. They nodded in understanding.

"You know," Jennie said. "If this thing with Rosa never happens, it's not the end of the world. I want her, but what we've shared this week is more than enough for me. "

"Me too," Greg replied, squeezing her hand once more.

"Not that I'm giving up yet."

"I didn't expect so." Greg laughed. Rosa was stubborn and in denial, but Jennie could be just as stubborn. He knew she was getting to the redhead. Greg's mind drifted back to his night with Rosa. He dwelled on it momentarily and a thought came to him about how she acted during their time together.

"What is it?" Jennie asked, seeing his expression. He hesitated before answering.

"You know, I was very aggressive with Rosa," he said carefully, not sure how his wife would take where he was going.

"More than usual?" Jennie joked, letting him know it was okay to continue.

"Not intentionally," Greg replied, thinking back and remembering his shared night with Rosa. "But she liked it. The more demanding I became, the more excited she reacted."

"Hmm, interesting," Jennie added thoughtfully. "You know that day we went snorkeling, she didn't so much let me kiss her as much as not stop me from doing it." They fell silent for a few moments. Jennie smiles slowly. Greg watched and shook his head. Whatever she was thinking was going to be good, very good. She had that look in her eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"It's all falling into place now." Jennie expression didn't change. Greg shook his head.

"Poor Rosa. She has no idea what she's in for."

"We'll see," Jennie said. "It's her birthday tomorrow and it's a big one. Thirty is a tough one for a girl. I think we'll have to help distract her from it. Maybe even make her forget she's getting older altogether."

"What are you planning?" Greg asked. Jennie looked at him and smiled once more. Her smiles were typically sexy, but this one sent a shiver through him. "Poor Rosa."

"Don't worry," his wife laughed. "If we're right about her, I promised she'll love every moment of it."

******

"How are you this beautiful morning?" Mindy was sitting by the pool. She smiled at Rosa as the redhead walked through the gate.

"Good, you?" Rosa asked in reply, looking at the dark hair young woman and trying desperately not to blush. The last time she saw the young coed was the night before when Mindy, Tara and Joanne had finally decided to rejoin the others. All three were freshly showered and looked sated in ways that Rosa tried very hard not to think about.

The small black bikini that Mindy was wearing didn't help. The coed looked very good in it. Rosa noticed the thin sheen of sweat glistened across Mindy's young athletic body and shook her head.

"Great!" Mindy replied. "Mr. and Mrs. H took the kids out for breakfast. I decided to skip and relax for a bit. I love being in the sun. It feels so good!"

Rosa nodded, but didn't say anything. She was having problems not remembering Mindy's cries of passion from the day before. She had no idea what Tara and Joanne had done to the girl to cause them, but the cries made it impossible for Rosa to stay in the same suite despite having her own room. So instead, she spent the bulk of yesterday sitting by the pool with a married man she'd slept with the night before, his wife who made it clear that she wanted Rosa, and their two kids. What a crazy vacation!

Rosa felt a cool breeze begin as she put her bag and shoes down. It felt good. The redhead had to remember to be careful. She didn't want to burn and sometimes she forgot to continually reapply sun block when the weather was like this. Rosa sat in a lounge chair one over from Mindy, hoping that the coed wouldn't think she was being rude. On the other hand, she also hoped Mindy would take the hint. Rosa didn't want to talk.

"That breeze feels great!" Mindy sighed suddenly. Rosa glanced the coed's way and saw Mindy's nipples stiffen slightly and show through her bikini top. They were surprisingly noticeable. The redhead felt her body reacting to the sight. She shook her head and looked away.

Rosa had never noticed women in this way before this vacation and she had plenty of opportunities, especially being friends with Joanne and Tara. She had always been comfortable in her heterosexuality, but something had changed this vacation. The memory of Jennie's full, naked body forced itself up from her memory.

'This is all her fault! Why can't Jennie take no for an answer?' Rosa wondered angrily, but she temper quickly cooled as she thought, 'More important, why can't I forget the sight of her naked body?' Rosa's mind shied away from the thought. Jennie had walked brazenly in front of Rosa totally naked, teasing her, daring her to do something that Rosa simple refused to dwell on.

The worst part was that Rosa couldn't ignore Jennie's sex appeal. The brunette was every man's sexual fantasy and clearly, from Tara, Joanne and Mindy's reaction, every lesbian or bisexual woman's as well. Being a heterosexual, Rosa should have been immune. There was no denying the full bodied brunette's beauty, but that wasn't what was causing Rosa's problems, not since seeing Jennie naked.

"Where are Joanne and Tara?"

"Sleeping in," Rosa replied in relief. She'd wanted to be left alone so she could forget about Jennie, but her mind wasn't cooperating anyway. Her friends weren't necessarily a safe subject, but the redhead was grateful that Mindy's question would at least let her get her mind off of Jennie. Of course, that gratitude disappeared a moment later with the coed's next words.

"Those two are insatiable," Mindy grinned. "I didn't think they were ever going to let me out of their room yesterday." Again, the sounds from the day before forced themselves into Rosa's consciousness. Jennie's naked body followed, as well as the hungry expressions on Tara and Joanne's faces when Rosa returned from her night with Greg and interrupted.

The coed grinned to herself as she watched Rosa blush again. The poor woman's skin color didn't turn quite as red as her hair, but it was close. Mindy brought up her fun with Joanne and Tara on purpose to see how Rosa would react. It was very telling. The redhead was obviously embarrassed, but Mindy thought she saw a touch of excitement there as well.

"Are you okay?" Mindy asked, hiding her smile.

"Fine," Rosa answered a little too quickly.

The redhead closed her eye. She could have been trying to catch up on some sleep, but Mindy knew better. The woman was just trying to avoid conversation. Mindy had a feeling that Mrs. H was really getting to Rosa. It made sense. Mrs. H was the type to get to everyone in that way.

"So, we didn't get a chance to talk yesterday. How was your night with Mr. H?" Mindy asked, trying to make it sound as innocent as she could, which was funny considering what she was asking about.

"Fine," Rosa replied uncomfortably.

"Fine? That's it?" Mindy asked in disbelief. "Mr. H is amazing! The things he did to me..."

"I know what you mean," Rosa admitted. She opened her eyes, but continued to try and relax on the lounge chair.

"He's so strong and demanding, but in a good way. I can't remember how many times he made me orgasm this week. Was it the same for you?" Mindy asked, beginning a long list of questions that were embarrassing to say the least. At first Rosa was in shock by them, but slowly she started answering. Greg was an amazing lover and even though she wasn't the type to talk about sex, Rosa couldn't help enjoy the memory of what they'd shared. Besides, it's not like Mindy was willing to talk about anything else and at least Greg was a man.

"I sure hope Mrs. H lets me sleep with him again," Mindy sighed afterwards.

"Me too," Rosa said softly, almost to herself. The coed smiled. Her plan was working. Mindy had decided to try and help Mrs. H seduce the redhead. That's why she started asking all of the questions about Rosa and Mr. H. It was time to push the redhead a little.

"Oh, she will. All you have to do is let her join in."

"I couldn't!" the redhead cried, now fully focused on Mindy.

"You know, as good as it was with Mr. H, it's better with both of them. Mrs. H is a dynamo and they both get even wilder together." Mindy's tone was conversational because she didn't want to frighten the redhead into leaving. She could tell the discussion was getting to Rosa. The coed was about to continue when she noticed Mrs. H walking up.

"So," Jennie began, obviously having overheard what Mindy just said. "What you're saying is that you wouldn't turn me down if I offered to let Greg go back to the room with you, but you'd prefer to go with both of us?"

"Exactly," Mindy laughed.

"What about you?" Jennie asked Rosa. "Do you want to sleep with my husband again?" Rosa wasn't really surprised by the question. On the other hand, she'd spent the day before with the couple and nothing had been said. The redhead looked at Jennie and swallowed. There was something in the full bodied brunette's expression that promise to make today very trying. Rosa was tempted to go back to her room, but Joanne and Tara were there.

"Are you offering?" Rosa asked in response as she laughed nervously.

"Of course," Jennie said, pulling off her cover up slowly. Rosa knew she was doing it to tease her, but that didn't stop her from looking. Jennie was smiling sexily at her when the redhead's eyes finally shifted back up to hers. "I'm sure Mindy wouldn't mind watching the kids while the three of us went back to our room."

"Not at all," Mindy put in. "After all, I am down here to watch the kids."

"No thanks," Rosa said quickly, and then tried to change the subject by adding, "By the way, where are Greg and the kids?" Jennie looked at her and smiled slowly before turning to Mindy and giving her a look. The redhead sighed in relief. They were going to let the subject drop, at least for the time being.

"They'll be joining us shortly. The kids needed to stop back at the room first and Greg volunteered to take them." Jennie sat in the free lounge chair between Rosa and Mindy. The three lay in silence. They soaked in the sun as the cool breeze kept them comfortable.

Rosa was surprised as how quickly she relaxed. She was tired, but the last couple of days had her confused and at a loss. Her night with Greg was amazing. She couldn't deny that. Yet, it seemed to open a door to things that she wasn't ready for, things she'd probably never be ready for.

"Time to turn," Jennie said, sitting up and actually yawning. "We don't want to burn. Besides, I think I'm ready for a nap and I'm more comfortable sleeping on my stomach."

"I can't possibly burn," Rosa said glumly. "I'm covered head to toe in clothes and sun block." It wasn't quite true, but it felt that way.

"I'll trade my tan for your alabaster skin," Mindy sighed.

"Alabaster?" Rosa asked. "I have so many freckles..."

"Oh give it up," Jennie interrupted. "So you can't tan. Get over it! You're beautiful. I know women who would kill to look like you."

"She has a point." Mindy was grinning at Rosa. The redhead looked back and forth between the two. For once, she didn't feel that Jennie was hitting on her. The full bodied brunette was just stating what she felt was a fact. Mindy too.

"I wonder what's keeping Greg and the kids?" Rosa said. The other two women let her change the subject again.

"Jeremy stuffed himself on chocolate chip pancakes and got a belly ache on the way back. I'm sure they'll be along soon. Greg would have called if it was something serious."

"Mrs. H, do you need me to put some sun block on your back?" Mindy asked as she sat up to roll over as well.

"That would be great, thanks." Jennie sat facing Rosa. She pulled her dark hair into a pony tail and held it in front of her giving Mindy access to her back. The coed put some lotion in one hand.

"Mrs. H, can you untie your bathing suit? The straps are pretty wide and I don't want to chance you getting sunburn."

"Sure, good point," Jennie replied, letting go over her hair and undoing the ties to her bathing suit. She had to hold the suit in place while Mindy finished applying the sun block.

Rosa shook her head. She knew that Mindy and Jennie were being honest before. She was beautiful. The truth was that there weren't many people who could cause the redhead to feel envy, but the full bodied brunette was certainly one of them.

Jennie lay down on her stomach and left her bathing suit untied. Rosa did her best to ignore the side of the brunette's well shaped breasts. She glanced up and saw Mindy grinning at her over Jennie. Rosa blushed at being caught and looked away.

She lay back down and tried to regain that feeling of peace she had moments earlier while they were all enjoying the sun, but it was gone and there was no one to blame but herself. Jennie and Mindy hadn't done anything intentional this time. It was Rosa's own mind that was making her think these things. It was Rosa who peaked to the side and saw the fullness of Jennie's breast. It was Rosa whose eyes drifted down Jennie's body to the curve of her hips, to the swell of her ass.

"I'll see you both later," she said, standing suddenly. "I'm going to go for a walk on the beach." She left her stuff and made her way away from the pool quickly.

"What was that about?" Jennie frowned.

"You didn't notice the way she was looking at you? I bet you and Mr. H will have company tonight."

"We'll see," Jennie smiled.

**********

Rosa's mind was racing as she started walking down the beach. It took nearly ten minutes for her to work off her agitation. She shook her head, sighed and slowed down when she finally did. She walked for another ten minutes before finally turning around.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers