Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been working toward this all week!" Greg gasped out. "This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Almost," Jennie groaned and then leaned forward into her husband's arms and kissed him. "This is exactly what I wanted!"

None of them were ever sure who came first, but suddenly all three were lost in release. Rosa could believe how amazing it all felt. Her pussy clamped down on Greg's cock as he pumped his cum deep inside of her and Jenny's pussy released a flood of juices that covered the redhead face. Rosa did her best to drink it all down.

Greg shoved his cock as deeply as it would go. He was pumping a lot of cum inside of theredhead and she accepted it willingly. It felt like her pussy was doing its best to milk him dry. Jennie's kisses and expression as she came only made it better. His wife loved every second of this and so did Greg.

Jennie shivered and shook as her orgasm took her. Rosa's tongue was amazing and just knowing that the woman's beautiful face was awash in her juices really got to Jennie. Greg's kisses and the feel of him in her arms made it perfect.

It took a long time before all three of their orgasms finally subsided. They were lying next to each other and panting when they were finally able to speak again. Jennie and Greg were on either side of the redhead.

"I've died and gone to Heaven," Rosa smiled.

"It does feel good, doesn't it?" Jenny asked rhetorically.

"I have absolutely no complaints." Greg was grinning again. He found he was doing that a lot these days. "This is some vacation."

"And some birthday," Rosa put in. "Thanks, this was the best gift I've ever received."

"Oh, that wasn't your gift," Jennie smiled, propping herself up on one elbow. "That was me being selfish. I've wanted what just happened since I first laid eyes on you. Your gift is what comes next."

"You can't be serious!" Rosa moaned. "I'm completely spent!"

"I've heard that before," Greg laughed as he sat up and reached for Rosa. Jennie did as well.

"No don't!" the redhead cried. Greg and Jennie looked at each other and smiled.

**********

"I still can't believe everything that happened on that vacation," Jennie smiled as she rested her head on Greg's shoulder. They'd been home a month and although Greg and Jennie hadn't let anyone else in their bed since Rosa, their love life was still amazing. Proof of that was in the soaked sheets under them and their exhausted and sweaty bodies.

"It was pretty amazing," Greg agreed, but then he grinned and added, "Another week like that could kill a guy."

"Oh, so should I cancel our plans to meet up with Rosa, Joanne and Tara next month?" Jennie teased. Greg ignored it. She knew his answer to that.

"I wonder if Rosa ever got together with Joanne and Tara?" he mused aloud. "I mean, she obviously liked what you and she shared."

"No, she didn't," his wife answered confidently. "I keep in touch with Joanne. Rosa is treating our night together as if nothing ever happened."

"Hmm," Greg said thoughtfully. "That should make it fun to seduce her again."

"You think?" Jennie grinned.

"You do know that Joanne and Tara are probably planning on trying to seduce you too while we're away, right? I mean, they have to want an encore after spending that night with you."

"It's sweet that you think that." Jennie was smiling as she remembered her time with the two blonds. "But it will never happen."

"They'll be disappointed," Greg warned.

"I don't think so," Jenny argued. "They'll have Mindy to play with again."

"And Toni Ann," Greg put in with a grin.

"Those two do seem inseparable, don't they?" Jennie laughed, but then added, "Thank God, otherwise I think Mindy would be trying to sneak into our bed in the middle of the night."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Hey, you agreed that it would be a bad idea to share our bed with others at home," Jennie shrugged. "It's not like I don't like the thought of her in our bed too."

"Oh, I know," Greg grinned. "And we were still right in making that agreement, but Mindy is having a great time teasing us."

"She is, isn't she?" Jennie laughed. "Well, that will all change once we go on vacation again."

"I can't wait!" her husband replied, joining her in laughter.

"You're just excited about Toni Ann. She's another young, nubile coed to seduce."

"Are we talking about my excitement or yours?" Greg joked back.

"She has developed into an attractive young woman, hasn't she?" Jennie laughed. "I'm pretty sure Mindy hasn't told her about us or what happened. I think she's planning having fun watching what happens."

"Sounds like Mindy."

The two fell silent for a while, enjoying each other and their memories. Greg thought Jennie had fallen asleep when she surprised him by sighing and sitting up.

"What's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Nothing," she smiled. "I've never been happier in my life. I have the perfect man as a husband, two adorable children and some experiences that I'll never forgot. I'm more comfortable in my skin now then I've ever been before. I just can't believe this all started with a nightmare."

"That is pretty amazing, isn't it?" Greg smiled.

"I'd say it's a bit more than that," Jennie grinned, looking at her husband in a way that let him know sleep was the last thing on her mind. Greg's grin mirrored his wife's.

Maybe one day he'd track down the woman who tried to seduce Jennie back in college and thank her. She had caused his wife's nightmares, but then again, look at how it ended up?

Jennie came into his arms and their lips touched. Greg forgot about the woman, his wife's nightmares and everything else. He focused completely on Jennie's pleasure. He knew she did the same for him. Greg felt a warmth that had nothing to do with the lust his wife always brought out in him. He looked into her eyes and smiled. She smiled in return. There was no need for words. They both knew.