Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to keep in touch after we go back home," Joanne said as they finished their desserts. "I'm very happy we met you all."

"Us too," Jennie smiled.

"It's too bad we have to go home tomorrow," Rosa sighed.

"None of that!" Tara insisted. "Today's your birthday. No time for sad thoughts!"

"Okay, okay," the redhead smiled.

"By the way," Mindy said with a grin. "There a handsome guy by the bar over there who keeps looking at you. Are you in the mood to make a new friend tonight?"

"Mindy!" Jennie cried, but she was laughing.

"He is good looking, isn't he?" Joanne put in.

"And it's your thirtieth birthday. You took care of getting drunk last night, so maybe tonight is about getting..." she paused and looked at the kids meaningfully before adding, "I mean, making new friends."

"I already have new friends, thank you very much," Rosa laughed.

"Are you sure?" Mindy asked. "Because he really is cute."

"Looking to make a new friend?" Jennie asked with a grin.

"Oh no," the coed replied. "Joanne and Tara have been such good new friends that I don't think I could handle another, boy or girl, at least for a while." Jennie nodded to herself. She thought that Mindy had slept with the couple again last night. This only confirmed it.

"Will you be sleeping over at our place again tonight?" Rosa asked. "Because I wouldn't mind sleeping in your room."

"Really?" Joanne said pointedly. Rosa blushed, but nodded.

Jennie looked at the redhead and smiled. The others were probably getting the wrong message, but now wasn't the time to try and explain. Rosa was obviously looking forward to her night with Greg. Jennie knew she'd better find a private moment with her husband and tell him what was going to happen because the redhead hadn't released her from her promise and truthfully now that they were out with the others, Jennie doubted she would.

"You should do it," Jennie smiled at Mindy. "I'll watch the kids tonight. We're here one more day than they are. You can watch the children tomorrow night. I want to go out with Greg once last time before vacation is over."

"Aww, how sweet," Tara teased.

"Mrs. H, I hope you don't mind, but Joanne, Tara and I have already planned on having a party night with the kids. Rosa likes to dance and we figured you and Mr. H would take her out for her birthday. You'll be getting home late so it only makes sense for you three to use their suite while we all use ours. Tara and Joanne can use your room."

"That doesn't sound fair," Jennie frowned. "I'm sure Joanne and Tara would prefer to spend their last night doing something other than watching my kids."

"Actually," Joanne put in. "That's exactly what we want to do. We want Rosa to have a great birthday and she loves to dance. "

"Then she and Greg can go," Jennie said. "I can stay home and watch the kids."

"You want me to go dancing with another woman's husband?" Rosa asked. "You have to come."

Jennie tried to argue that she should stay with the kids, but everyone insisted. She still would have resisted, but Rosa was one of the most vocal in insisting she had to go with them. This had the potential to end up being exactly what she wanted. It was also possible that this would become an interesting night for her, and not in a good way. She didn't have a problem with Greg and Rosa being together, but now if the redhead didn't invite her she'd be stuck in Mindy's room by herself without even the kids to distract her. That didn't sound like much fun at all.

"Okay, I'll go," she finally said.

"Good," Greg smiled. "We need to stop back at our room first though. I can't go out with two beautiful women dressed like this. Besides, I could use a quick shower."

The next hour flew by. Mindy, Tara and Joanne weren't kidding about throwing the kids a party. They set it all up while Jennie and Rosa waited for Greg. The amount of junk food was impressive and the kids were obviously excited.

"Don't worry," Mindy said to Jennie. "I'll make sure they get a good night sleep."

"Thanks," the full bodied brunette smiled.

"We can't promise the same for Mindy," Tara put in, eyeing the brunette hungrily.

"You're insatiable," Joanne laughed. The three women obviously had plans. Jennie smiled, but it didn't last long. She realized that there was a very good chance that everyone except her was going to have fun tonight. Maybe she'd at least get a good night of sleep. She excused herself and went into the bedroom. Speaking of which, Jennie still needed to talk to Greg. He was just getting out of the shower when she entered their bedroom.

"What's up?" he asked, reading her expression.

"I need a favor," she replied. "I felt bad about pushing Rosa into getting drunk last night."

"That was her issue, not yours," Greg still insisted. Jennie thought he was half right anyway.

"Thanks, but I feel bad just the same."

Greg took her in his arms and hugged her. He was only in a towel and she felt good against his chest. Greg was momentarily tempted, but now wasn't the time.

"So what's the favor?" he asked as he stepped back, more to distract himself than anything else.

"I need you to sleep with Rosa again tonight."

Greg was surprised at first, but then thinking about the way Jennie was and the fact that she felt guilty it made sense. He couldn't say that the thoughts of being with the redhead again didn't interest him. On the other hand, he wasn't kidding during his conversation with Jennie in the morning.

"Only if you're part of it," he replied. "I told you this morning I'm not going to do anything without you present."

"I know, but it's her birthday and I sort of promised Rosa as her present."

"You did what?" Greg frowned. He thought carefully for a moment, but then shrugged and shook his head. "You shouldn't have promised her. I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen, not without you." Jennie was a little surprised by his reaction. He enjoyed his time with Rosa, so she expected that he'd be okay spending another night alone with her.

"I'll be in the next room," Jennie said, but Greg shook his head.

"Jennie, I love you. What happened with Rosa the other night was enjoyable, but I refuse to do it again without you there."

"But I promised."

"That's your problem," Greg shrugged, obviously meaning it. He wasn't often like this, but Jennie knew that arguing would be pointless when he was in this mood. Greg didn't give her a chance anyway. "You're my wife and my lover. I want to sleep with you tonight. I've been thinking about it all day. You have no idea how hard it was for me not to attack you when you and Rosa showed up dressed like you are. Hell, I'm tempted to lock the door and jump you right now!"

"But..."

"But nothing," Greg interjected. "I'd love for Rosa to join us tonight, but that's up to her. You'd better go let her know before we leave. It wouldn't be fair to lead her on."

Jennie found herself in the living room almost without realizing it. She forgot how forceful Greg could be sometimes. He was always considerate and loving, but sometimes he was also demanding. The brunette felt her body reacting. Tonight was going to be extra special and she thought that maybe she had Rosa to thank for it. Greg said earlier in the day that he'd been very aggressive with Rosa during their night together and that she'd liked it. Obvious, he had as well. Jennie guessed that he'd been thinking about it all day.

'Lucky me!' Jennie thought with a grin. Unfortunately, it wasn't so lucky for Rosa and it was the redhead's birthday. Jennie lost her grin. She needed to talk to Rosa.

Joanne, Tara, Mindy and the kids were already camped out in front of the television watching a movie and eating junk when she left the bedroom. Rosa was nowhere to be seen. Jennie frowned. Tara noticed and came over.

"Rosa asked me to tell you she needed to stop at her room before you go," Tara said. "She'll be right back."

"Thanks, can you call her and tell her we'll meet her there?" Jennie asked, figuring it would be easier to let Rosa know Greg's refusal in private.

"Sure," the blond replied, taking out her cell phone.

Jennie popped her head back into the bedroom and told Greg to meet her at Rosa's suite. He was pulling his shirt over his head, but she heard him agree before she went back into the living room and kissed the kids goodbye.

The trip to the other suite was uneventful. Jennie tried to come up with an easy way to break the news to Rosa, but there was no way the redhead wouldn't be disappointed. Rosa could agree to let Jennie join her and Greg, but by now the brunette was almost certain that wouldn't happen. She was still trying to figure out what to say when she knocked on the suite's door. Rosa opened the door and smiled. The redhead was holding a half empty drink and looked just as amazing as Jennie remembered.

"Are we ready?" the redhead asked with a smile. She seemed awfully happy and Jennie realized that she couldn't ruin that.

"Yes and no. I need you to do me a favor." Jennie led the redhead into the suite and closed the door. There was no way she was going to tell Rosa that she was going to spend the night of her birthday alone. Jennie was also certain that Greg wouldn't budge. That left only one choice.

"Anything," the redhead grinned, obviously in a good mood.

"I need you to release me from my promise."

Rosa froze for a moment and lost her smile. She put her drink down and turned toward Jennie. They looked at each other in silence. Jennie knew what the redhead was going to say. She also knew what she was going to do after that. It wasn't like her, but it was the only way this could work out. She hoped it was the right decision.

"I can't," Rosa finally said.

"That's a shame," Jennie sighed. "I do so hate breaking my promises."

"Break your promise?"

That was all the redhead was able to say before Jennie kissed her. It was passionate and the redhead couldn't help herself. She returned it. She could feel Jennie's full breasts against her own. A part of her wanted to reach up and feel them. The thought scared her.

"Stop!" Rosa cried, pulling back. "You promised!"

"Yes," Jennie nodded in agreement. "But Greg is being stubborn. He wants you. I know that, but he refused to spend another night with you without me there."

"Oh," Rosa said, sounding disappointed. No surprise there.

"Don't worry," Jennie smiled. "The obvious solution is that you give in to what we both know you really want anyway. This way everyone is happy."

"I can't!" Rosa cried. Jennie licked her lips nervously. This wasn't easy for her. The only reason why she decided to break her promise was because she remembered the kiss that the redhead initiated earlier. She was banking a lawful lot on it. Jennie kissed the redhead again.

Rosa's lips met hers hungrily. Jennie relaxed slightly. The shared passion was enough to let her know she wasn't completely off base with her decision. Jennie was certain now that Rosa wanted what was going to happen. She just couldn't admit it. The only way to combat that was to not give her a choice. If this backfired she feel even worse than she had this morning, but so be it.

"You don't understand," Jennie said, pulling back just enough to make eye contact with Rosa. "You don't have a choice."

"What?" the redhead cried. "But you promised!"

"Yes I did," Jennie said. "And I don't usually break my promises, but circumstances have made it impossible for me to keep this one. First, Greg won't sleep with you without me there. Second, I refuse to let you spent your birthday night alone and third, you want this. You know it and I know it. Hell everyone knows it! You just can't admit it to yourself. I'm taking care of that. Tonight you're going to sleep with Greg and me. I promise it will be the best night of your life, and that's a promise I don't plan on breaking."

The third kiss wasn't as passionate as the first two or as long, but it meant far more. Jennie was letting Rosa know what was in store for her later. The redhead received the message. Her brain went into overdrive, but was unable to join two thoughts together. She picked up her drink and finished it in one swallow. There was a knock on the door before she could comment further.

"That's Greg," Jennie said, moving to the door and opening it.

"Hello," he smiled as he walked in. Greg took one look at Rosa's expression and frowned. "What's going on?"

"I want you to kiss her Rosa," Jennie directed.

"What?" Rosa cried, surprised for some reason. Greg cut her off with his lips. The kiss lasted quite a while. Jennie watched with a smile.

Rosa knew she had to stop this right now before it was too late. If she didn't then she was lost. Jennie and Greg would have their way with her and she wouldn't be able to stop them. Her only problem was that deep down she knew that Jennie was right. She wanted this. She needed it. Whether she was ready or not was beside the point.

Jennie watched for a moment before putting on some slow music. Greg and Rosa were still kissing when she turned back to them. The sight of her husband and the redhead together didn't bother her in the least. It actually excited her instead.

"Greg, dance with her," she said. "Rosa felt like dancing. I wouldn't want to disappoint her."

Greg looked at his wife and smiled. He also started swaying to the music. Rosa rested her head on his shoulder. Jennie watched with a warm smile. The first song ended and a second one began. Greg kissed the redhead once more.

"May I cut in?" Jennie asked.

"Sure," Rosa said, blushing as she realized she'd been kissing Jennie's husband right in front of her. She stepped back.

"Thanks," Jennie smiled, but then instead of dancing with Greg she took the redhead in her arms and started swaying.

"Hey! This isn't..." Rosa began. Jennie didn't give her a chance to finish her thought. She kissed the redhead. Rosa moaned.

"Wow!" Greg said, shaking his head. "The sight of two beautiful women kissing is something else."

"I can't!" Rosa cried and pulled away despite the fact that she obviously enjoyed the kiss. Jennie frowned in concern. Rosa looked ready to bolt. Greg saw it too. Instead of letting her go, he took her in his arms and kissed her again. She fought for a moment, but then moaned and returned it.

The embrace lasted a long time. Rosa's body was on fire when Greg finally pulled away and turned her back toward his wife. The redhead didn't fight Jennie this time. Rosa knew it was wrong, but they weren't giving her a choice and it all felt so good!

Rosa moaned in disappointment when Jennie pulled away a few moments later, but it only lasted until the redhead was once again in Greg's arms. He held her close and kissed her with even more passion. Jennie and Greg continued to pass Rosa back and forth between them. The redhead started shifting from one to the other after every kiss without their prompting. Greg and Jennie shared a smile. Rosa was ready for the next step. Greg stepped closer when the two ladies were kissing. He pressed his body against Rosa's back.

The redhead felt his hardness against her ass. She moaned and spun toward him. Their kiss this time was more demanding. Rosa knew the Greg and Jennie were trying to drive her crazy with lust. It was working too. She reached down and squeezed Greg's cock through his pants. Jennie's body was now pressing against her and the brunette's full breasts were impossible to ignore. Rosa turned and faced the brunette.

Greg reached around the redhead and cupped her breasts. He crushed his hard cock against her ass once more and started kissing her neck. Jennie's hands were resting on Rosa's hips and one of her knees pressed between the redhead's legs. Rosa was more than a little damp between her legs and her nipples were hard pebbles in Greg's hand.

"Strip her," Greg growled, unable to contain his desire any longer.

"No!" Rosa cried, but his tone sent a thrill through her. Greg was in need and he wasn't about to let her run away. Instead, he spun her toward him and kissed her with even more aggression. She lost herself in the kiss for a time.

Jennie stripped out of her own clothes as she watched Greg and Rosa kissing. The redhead was grinding uncontrollably against her husband. Jennie smiled and started unbuttoning Rosa's sundress.

"Please no!" the redhead cried. Rosa tried to stop Jennie, but Greg held her tight and raped her lips with his own. The redhead moaned in submission. Rosa's dress came off and was quickly followed by her bra and panties despite her half-hearted protests.

It was Jennie's turn for a kiss once more. Greg had to force Rosa to turn. The redhead's eyes grew big when she saw the brunette's naked body. Jennie pulled her close, pressing their breasts together. Rosa moaned. Jennie's breasts were so large and full!

The brunette's eyes burned with desire as Rosa's stiff nipples sent shivered through her. Jennie's mouth searched for the redhead's. Rosa's lips met hers of their own volition and both women moaned this time.

"What a sight!" Greg said hungrily as he watched. He also started taking off his clothes. Jennie spun the redhead toward her husband, but held her back as they both watched Greg undress.

"Don't!" Rosa cried when Jennie reached around the redhead's body and started gently caressing the patch of thick red hair between her legs. Jennie ignored her and let her fingers drift lower. They met a hot sticky wetness that made the brunette's mouth water.

Greg finished and reached for the redhead. Jennie let him have her without stopping what she as doing. Rosa moaned when Greg cock pressed against her stomach. They kissed for a moment before Greg stepped back and took her hand in his. He moved it to his cock. Rosa bit her bottom lip.

"Isn't there anything I can say that will stop you two from doing this?" the redhead asked.

"No," Jenny whispered in her ear, nipping at it playfully.

"It's too late for stopping," Greg insisted, his eyes demanding what Rosa knew he wanted. She paused a moment longer before taking his cock in her hand and stroking. Jennie saw and thrust two fingers inside the woman. Rosa cried out and Greg covered her mouth with his own.

"I'm going to taste you now!" Jennie whispered huskily into the redhead's ear as her fingers slipped in and out of Rosa with almost no resistance. The redhead couldn't respond because Greg's mouth covered hers, but she stiffened slightly.

Jennie pulled her fingers free and brought them to her lips. The smell was intoxicating and when the brunette tasted the redhead's juices for the first time she felt her own body spasm ever so slightly. Rosa tasted amazing! Jennie's pussy was already wet before, but now it was dripping. She moved her fingers back to the redhead's pussy once more and made them wet again. Rosa tasted even better the second time!

"Delicious!" Jennie moaned. This time when she started thrusting her fingers in and out of the redhead she used her other hand to caress her own pussy. Jennie needed relief! Rosa was driving her crazy. She'd wanted the redhead all week and she was so close now that she could taste it, literally!

Jennie brought her sticky fingers from Rosa's pussy to her mouth for a third time. She licked them completely clean before returning them for some more juices. The brunette then pulled her other hand from her own pussy and tasted her excitement. It was different, but equally as good.

Greg noticed what she was doing and smiled. He remembered making Rosa taste herself the last time they were together. She'd denied just how much she enjoyed it, but he knew better. The next time Jennie pulled her fingers from the redhead's pussy he intercepted her hand and brought it to Rosa's mouth. She sucked them in without thought.

"It's amazing, isn't it? You taste yummy!" Jennie whispered into the redhead's ear. Greg was kissing Rosa's neck, letting her focus on the fingers in her mouth. "I can't wait until I taste you more directly!"