Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa was both horrified and on fire. Her mind told her that what Jennie was saying was terrible, but her body was demanding the redhead to let her do it. Greg's kisses on her neck weren't helping. Neither was his rock hard cock she was continuing to stroke. She'd almost forgotten just how big he was!

"Here, have some more," Jennie said, bringing the fingers of her other hand to Rosa's mouth. The redhead took them in. "I hope you don't mind. You're tasting me this time." Rosa gasped and would have cried out, but the taste was incredible.

The redhead felt Jennie's fingers at her pussy once more. The brunette was working her pussy harder now. If she wasn't careful she was going to make Rosa climax. Of course, that was probably Jennie's plan.

"You like the way I taste, don't you?" Jennie whispered into her ear. The brunette was still behind the redhead. It gave her the perfect access for what she was doing. "Come on admit it! Don't worry. I'll let you have more if you want it."

"No!" Rosa cried. "I don't want anymore!"

"Okay," Jennie smiled, pulling her fingers from the redhead's pussy again. "I guess you like your own taste better." Before the redhead could protest Jennie's fingers were once more in Rosa's mouth. The redhead whimpered, but also started sucking her juices from the fingers in her mouth.

"That's so hot!" Greg growled as he kissed from Rosa's neck to her breasts. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and she moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah!" Jennie cried. "I'm so wet! My fingers are drenched this time. Are you sure you don't want another taste?" The brunette held her sticky fingers in front of Rosa's face as she moved her other hand back to the redhead's pussy.

"I can't!" Jennie smiled at Rosa's denial. The redhead had said that she couldn't, not that she didn't want to.

"Sure you can," Jennie whispered, being sure to let her hot breath caress Rosa's ear. "You know you want to."

The redhead's mouth was open as she panted. She clearly wanted Jennie to force her fingers between her lips, but the brunette had other plans. She continued to hold her hand out in front of Rosa, tempting the redhead.

"I know it's hard," Jennie continued to whisper. "You don't want to admit just how much of a slut you have hidden deep inside. It was hard for me too, but once I did, oh my God!"

"Stop please! I'm so confused!" Rosa moaned. Her orgasm was close. Greg's kisses and Jennie's fingers at her center were driving her to the brink. The more excited she became the harder it was for her not to take what the brunette was offering. It was terrible and wrong, but she could smell Jennie on her finger and her mouth literally watered at the memory of the taste.

"I understand," Jennie whispered, taking a moment to brush her tongue along Rosa's ear. The redhead shivered. "It's hard for you to think so close to cumming. Let me help you with that."

"Please!"

Jennie smiled. Rosa was on the brink. It was time to push her over the edge. Jennie pulled her fingers from the redhead's pussy and started slapping the woman's clit with them. She didn't want to remove the temptation of the fingers with her own juices from in front of Rosa's face. Greg saw and thrust two of his fingers deep inside of the redhead to take the place of the ones Jennie was now using on Rosa's clit. His were far thicker than Jennie's.

"Oh my God!" the redhead nearly screamed as her orgasm took her. Jennie grinned a moment later when Rosa latched onto her fingers. The redhead tasted Jennie once again and this time she'd taken the step. No one had forced her to lick the brunette's juices from her fingers.

"That's a good little slut," Jennie smiled. "You're finally ready for what comes next."

Rosa wanted to deny it, but she couldn't. She was a slut. How else could she be locked in an orgasm that wouldn't end? Greg was still thrusting his fingers in and out of her. Instead of kissing her nipples he was now biting them and it felt incredible. Jennie's fingers were drenched in her own juices, but Rosa was doing her best to clean them off. The brunette's taste was driving her insane!

"Jennie," she panted once her orgasm finally dissipated. Greg was holding her up otherwise she'd have fallen. "I release you from your promise."

"It's a little late," the brunette laughed. "But thanks. It means a lot. It means I wasn't wrong and you want this."

"God forgive me," Rosa sighed. "But you're right."

"I don't think you need to ask for forgiveness," Greg smiled. "God's not that small minded, but if it gets you into bed with Jennie and me, go for it." The three laughed together briefly before Rosa grew serious.

"I'm still scared," Rosa said honestly. "And I'm not sure if I can handle everything you two have in mind, but I'm willing to let you try and get me to try new thing. Only keep in mind, I'm pretty set in my ways."

"Don't worry about it," Jennie smiled. "We'll take care of that." The brunette held out her hand. Rosa looked into her eyes and hesitated, but only for a moment. She took Jennie's hand and let the brunette lead her to her bedroom. Greg followed.

"What are you going to do to me first?" Rosa asked nervously. Jennie took one look at her and had to fight off her laughter. The redhead looked like she was readying herself for torture instead of pleasure. Jennie grinned to herself at the thought.

"I think a little pain and suffering are called for," the brunette said. Poor Rosa lost the little color she had, but it only lasted until Jennie attacked her.

"Greg, help me!" The brunette had Rosa on the bed and she was tickling the woman. Rosa was laughing and fighting valiantly. Greg grinned and jumped in. Soon he and Jennie had the redhead pinned as they tickled her unmercifully.

"Stop! Stop please!" Rosa was crying. "I can't take anymore!"

"Sure you can," Jennie disagreed and redoubled her effort. Tears were literally falling down Rosa's cheeks when they finally relented.

"Pain and suffering, check," the brunette laughed. "Now for some real torture!"

"What do you have in mind?" Rosa asked, knowing it wouldn't be something bad, not after the tickling. She found herself actually looking forward to whatever Jennie had in mind. That only lasted until the brunette explained.

"You're going to watch Greg and I make love without leaving or getting involved," Jennie said.

"That doesn't sound very fair," Rosa frowned.

"Of course not," Jennie grinned. "It's torture, remember? Greg, come here."

Rosa continued to frown as the married couple started making love on the bed. It wasn't long before Jennie was on her back with Greg on top of her. Rosa bit her bottom lip as she watched his long and hard cock sink into his wife. She remembered how that felt and wanted it desperately.

Jennie was panting now. The room was comfortable, but the brunette was sweating slightly as her husband drove deep. She glistened, but it only made her look hotter. Her full breasts shivered and shook with every thrust. Rosa licked her lips as she watched. She'd never tasted a woman's breasts before, but the full bodied brunette's were very enticing.

Jennie looked her way and smiled despite her growing orgasm. Their eyes met and Rosa shivered. The brunette promised so much with one look.

"I said you couldn't leave or get involved," Jennie said. "I didn't say you couldn't take care of yourself."

"I could never!" Rosa cried.

"You're decision," the brunette shrugged. "But do you have any idea what someone as beautiful as yourself playing with herself will do to a person? I doubt Greg and I could hold off from cumming for long, and then your torture would be over."

"Do it!" Greg demanded. "I want to see you play with yourself. You already proved you were a slut when you sucked Jennie's juices from her fingers. Stop fighting it and go with what feels good!"

"I can't!" Rosa cried, but then her hands seemed to move of their own violation to her breasts.

"That's it!" Jennie moaned. "Pinch your nipples. Make them hard!"

Rosa couldn't believe it, but she did as directed and it felt incredible. It wasn't the first time she'd taken care of herself, but it was the first time with an audience. Greg was still stroking in and out of his wife, but they were both watching Rosa as if mesmerized. The redhead couldn't deny she liked the attention.

"What now?" she asked, realizing she wanted more, but couldn't do it on her own. She needed direction. Thankfully Jennie and Greg were the helpful type.

"Let one hand drop lower," Jennie commanded, licking her lips as she watched. "Run your fingers through the thick thatch of red hair between your legs." Rosa did as directed and moaned.

"I want to see your excitement," Greg demanded, staring at her intently. Rosa nodded and reached lower, spreading her pussy lips and letting both Greg and Jennie see her center.

"Oh wow!" Jennie cried. "That's so hot!"

"You want to lick me there, don't you?" Rosa asked tentatively.

"You have no idea how much!" Jennie moaned in response. The redhead smiled as she pictured the brunette face buried between her legs. She started to feel guilty, but decided that she was past that, at least for tonight.

"I think maybe I'd like that," Rosa said, blushing slightly.

"Would you return the favor?" Greg asked.

"I'm not sure," the redhead responded honestly. "I like the way Jennie tastes, but to kiss her down there. I just don't know."

"Don't worry about it. I know exactly what it will take." Jennie was smiling confidently. "In fact, I think I'll show you." She pushed Greg off of her.

"I thought I had to wait until Greg and you were done?" Rosa asked in surprise.

"I just wanted to make sure you really were ready. If we got you to play with yourself while we watched, you're more than that."

"You think?" Rosa asked, blushing again.

"I know," Jennie said with a laugh before shifting down on the bed and spreading the redhead's legs wide. Rosa was tense, but she didn't fight. She watched wide eyed as Jennie leaned forward slowly. She felt the brunette warm breath first. It sent a shiver through her center. A moment later Jennie kissed Rosa's pussy and the redhead felt a jolt, but even it was nothing compared to how it felt when Jennie started using her tongue.

"Oh my God!" Rosa cried. "Thank you! That feels so good! Thank you so much!"

"Now that's a prayer worth delivering," Greg grinned. Jennie snorted in laughter, but refused to stop what she was doing. Rosa was too involved in what she was feeling to understand much less react to his words. She reached down and held Jennie's head in place. She did notice that Greg was sitting there and watching them. He was also slowly stroking his cock.

"Greg, I want to suck it! Please!" Rosa had no idea what was coming over her, but she really needed to suck Greg's cock at that moment. Maybe it was a way of her convincing herself she wasn't a lesbian or something, but whatever it was, she wanted to feel his large cock in her mouth.

Greg left the bed and moved around. Rosa's head was close to the edge. He tried to feed her his cock, but it didn't feel right at first. The redhead nearly growled in frustration before shifting further toward the edge. Jennie's mouth followed her instinctively. Now Rosa's head was off the bed and hanging down. Greg grinned and pushed his cock into her mouth. The redhead obviously liked this position much better despite never trying it before. She even pulled him deeper. His cock was lodges in her throat, but Rosa never complained. In fact, it was obvious that she liked it there.

Greg fucked Rosa's mouth while his wife did her best to eat the redhead to orgasm. He had the perfect view. Jennie looked at him and smiled while continuing to lick the redhead.

"That's it Babe! Make her cum! Eat that red haired pussy!" Both ladies moaned at his words. He decided to continue to offer encouragement. "Rosa's got my cock half way down her throat. Our beautiful redheaded goddess is a slut!"

Jennie stopped licking long enough to lift herself with her arms and see just how deep Greg's cock was inside of the Rosa's mouth. She used her fingers on Rosa's pussy while she looked.

"Wow! That's so hot!" Jennie moaned. "It's like seeing the cover girl from the classiest magazine you know being a complete and total tramp!" Greg barely followed what she was saying. He was too distracted by Rosa's renewed effort is sucking him off and Jennie's wet face.

"Finish her!" Greg growled. "I want to taste her on your lips." Jennie smiled and pulled her fingers from Rosa's pussy. She reached out and let Greg taste. He moaned around her fingers and cleaned them quickly.

"It's not the same," he said afterward. "But it will do for now."

"Don't worry," Jennie said, shifting back down. "Rosa is close. It's time to make her cum!"

The redhead moaned around Greg's cock as Jennie went back to licking her pussy. The brunette placed a finger at the entrance to the red haired opening and left it there as he began working Rosa's clit hard. She smiled to herself a moment later when the redhead's pussy seemed to suck her finger in of its on accord. Jennie pulled it free after it was all the way in and put two fingers there. She waited a moment and then thrust them deep and sucked on Rosa's clit hard.

The redhead's scream was muffled because of Greg's cock, but her pussy spasm was visible and strong as she came. Jennie pulled her fingers free and buried her face in the red haired pussy, drinking down as much of Rosa's fluids as she could. Greg pulled his cock free of Rosa's mouth as the woman came so that she could breath.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" she kept repeating over and over as her orgasm ripped through her.

Greg and Jennie shared a knowing smile when the redhead was done. He moved to his wife and kissed Rosa's juices from her lips. The kiss was wet and messy, but they both enjoyed it immensely. Greg pulled Jennie's full breasts against his chest. He loved the feel of them against him just as Jennie loved the feel of his hard cock against her belly.

"Whoa! Head rush," Rosa said as she finally recovered enough to lift her head from hanging over the side of the bed, but then she laughed. "That was amazing!"

"And it's not over yet," Jennie smiled, letting go of her husband and stepping back.

"I need time to recuperate," the redhead laughed.

"That's okay," Greg smiled. "I'm sure we can think of something to do while you rest."

"We could," Jennie said. "But I have a better idea. Fuck her." Greg eyes shot up in surprise, but he could see that his wife had something in mind.

"I'm not ready!" Rosa argued.

"Sure you are. My best orgasms are usually when Greg fucks me after he makes me cum like that. Hasn't a guy ever done that to you?"

"Yes, but..." the redhead began. Greg cut her off with a kiss. He didn't know what Jennie had planned, but the odds were it would be good. He thrust his cock inside of Rosa. He forgot how good her pussy felt. He moaned. Rosa gasped out for her part. "You really are so fucking big!" Jennie smiled. The curse word wasn't like her, but she was learning.

Rosa was further down on the bed now. Jennie climbed in next to the redhead's head. She leaned forward and kissed Rosa who took the brunette's tongue into her mouth without protest. The two women kissed for quite some time while Greg rode the redhead pussy slowly.

"That looks so hot!" Greg moaned after a while. Jennie smiled and pulled slightly away, looking at her husband. She leaned forward to see his cock pushing in and out of Rosa's pussy.

"That's looks pretty hot too!"

Rosa was in Heaven. Greg's cock was long and hard and he knew exactly how to use it! Jennie's kisses were just an added bonus. She was surprised when the brunette pulled away to see her husband fucking her, but that only lasted until she saw Jennie's very large breasts hanging down. The brunette probably didn't even realize what she'd done.

Rosa was jealous of Jennie's breasts from the start. They were perfect. Her own were too small. Oh, men found them enjoyable, especially her sensitive nipples, but she knew that most guys preferred bigger ones.

She caught herself wondered what it would be like to have breasts the size of Jennie's. It was hard not to with them hanging down so close to her face. Rosa licked her lips as she continued to stare at the brunette's full breasts. It might be interesting to get a sense of why guys liked them so much. All she needed to do was lift up slightly and she'd find out, but she couldn't do that, or could she?

Jennie would return to kissing her in a moment. Rosa had to make a decision quickly. She loved Jennie's kisses, but to taste another woman's breasts was both more and less than that. Could she do it?

The answer was actually easier than she expected. She wanted to and today that was enough. Jennie and Greg had pushed out any other concerns during their seduction of her. They'd proven to Rosa not only that she was a slut, but that it was okay to be one, at least for one night. Rosa lifted her head and buried her face between Jennie's full breasts.

"Oh wow!" Jennie gasped.

"What?" Greg asked, picking up the pace. Rosa's was wet before but suddenly she was soaked again. Something had excited her.

"She's licking my breasts!" Jennie moaned, lowered herself slightly and started swaying. "It feels very nice."

"That's it Rosa!" Greg growled. "Suck my wife's big tits! She loves when someone does that. Is she smothering you with them? Jennie loves to do that and it feels so incredible!" Rosa's only response was a loud moan that came out muffles because her mouth and face were enmeshed in Jennie's breasts.

"Has she started sucking on your nipples yet?" Greg asked his wife.

"No, not...wait, oh yes!" Jennie's groan was very loud. Greg slammed into the redhead harder.

Rosa's head was back on the bed now. She was sucking one of Jennie's nipples. She really liked the feel of it in her mouth! Add to that the pounding that Greg was now giving her and her orgasm was starting to build to a crescendo.

"It's time," Jennie said suddenly and sat up. Rosa reached for her breasts in disappointment. The brunette pushed her hands away with a grin. "I hope you're ready for this because I can't hold off any longer."

"What?" the redhead asked, but Jennie was already moving. She shifted on the bed and suddenly all Rosa could see was Jennie's pussy. The brunette's thighs were on either side of the redhead's head. Rosa froze. Jennie was straddling her head, letting her know exactly what she wanted, what she needed.

Rosa had never seen a pussy this close before. Part of her was horrified, but it was only a small part. The rest was mesmerized. Jennie's pussy was soaked. The smell was intoxicating and reminded Rosa of how good it tasted.

"Please!" Jennie moaned. She didn't sit lower and force Rosa to lick her. Jennie wanted the redhead to do it because she wanted to, not because she was forced. Rosa waffled for a moment, but then a drop of Jennie's excitement fell and landed on her lips. The redhead licked her lips and moaned. She suddenly realized that there was no real decision here. That had been made as soon as she took Jennie's hand and let the brunette lead her into the bedroom.

Rosa tongue touched Jennie's pussy and the brunette gasped out in pleasure. Her pussy became even wetter and Rosa got her first full taste of a woman's juices directly from the source. She moaned loudly and grabbed hold of Jennie's thighs. She pulled the brunette down onto her mouth.

"She's doing it, isn't she?" Greg groaned. "I can tell from your expression. Rosa is licking your pussy!" He and his wife were facing each other over Rosa's body.

"Oh yes!" Jenny moaned. "And my God, she has a long tongue!"

Rosa thrust her tongue even deeper. Jenny's gasped and once again the redhead's mouth was flooded with some of the full bodied brunette's juices. Jenny hadn't cum yet, but she was close. So were Greg and Rosa.