Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she was away from Jennie and Mindy her overreaction seemed almost silly. Yes, they were both attractive women and yes, they both were bisexual, but so what? That didn't mean that Rosa was as well. After careful consideration, two important details came to mind as the cause for her confusion. First, Rosa was turning thirty the next day and she never dealt well with her birthday. She was always unsettled and questioning things this time of the year.

The second realization was that she needed to start dating again. She was far lonelier than she realized. It wasn't what Jennie was offering that was making Rosa react the way she was, it was the simple fact that Jennie wanted her. Rosa was human and liked being desired as much as the next person. The hunger in Jennie's eyes when she looked at Rosa might be frightening, but it was also intoxicating.

Rosa's thoughts were interrupted when she noticed two guys walking down the beach toward her. They were both good looking, if a little young. They were probably Mindy's age. One was the stereotypical tall, dark and handsome while the other was shorter, but had very wide shoulders and a nice physique.

Rosa smiled slightly when she realized that they were checking her out as well. She also started walking a little slower. The redhead did nothing overt, but it was the little things that made flirting so much fun. She stood a little straighter and walked with just a touch more attitude. She stopped and picked up a shell, taking her time bending over and getting back up. Oh, she did modestly, but that didn't stop the two guys from looking. Her smile grew as they became more obvious in their attention. They even nodded and said hello as she passed.

Rosa laughed gently to herself. She wasn't the type to pick up a guy on the beach, much less two, but it was fun to flirt. She finished her walk in a much better mood then she started out in. The redhead made her way back to her suite. She was thirsty. Besides, she wanted to freshen up after her long walk.

Tara and Joanne weren't there when she arrived. Rosa sighed to herself in relief, but then shook her head. She'd have to get over this whole thing before they returned home. Tara and Joanne were good friends. She shouldn't feel relieved because they weren't there.

Rosa went to the refrigerator and reached for the water picture. She pulled it out and shook her head when she saw that it no longer held water. She poured herself a glass and took a sip. It was cold, sweat and delicious. Tara loved to make concoctions that had a hidden kick to them. Rosa could feel the alcohol hit her system. It felt pretty good.

She pulled off her hat and went to the bathroom to comb out her hair. She took the glass with her. The redhead smiled to herself as she stared in the mirror. There were definitely things about herself that she'd change, but all in all, she couldn't complain. She was lucky and she knew it.

One of Rosa's secret vanities was her hair. It was one of the reasons why she hated being in the sun. She always had to wear a hat and cover it. Rosa took her time brushing her hair out and putting it back up. Her thick red locks were unruly at times, but she was used to it. It didn't take her long to finish despite not rushing. She continued to drink Tara's concoction as she worked.

"I needed that," she said, smiling to herself in mirror once more before leaving the bathroom. Combing her hair always helped her relax. "I'm sure the alcohol helped too." The drink was strong, but not strong enough to make her drunk, just happily buzzed. She was tempted to pour herself another, but didn't. It was too early in the day to get drunk. Besides, she wasn't the type.

The redhead left the suite and started walking. She decided that she could use a quick dip. The hotel had a second pool. It was much smaller and tended to get shady as the day wore on. Most people preferred the bigger pool and the sun. Rosa could do without either for the moment.

There were only two couples there when she arrived. This pool tended to draw them. It was more secluded. She would have left if she felt the people wanted privacy, but they were laughing and greeted her kindly.

Rosa pulled off her hat and cover-up and dropped them on a nearby table before stepping into the water. It felt amazing! She knew the guys were glancing her way more noticeably now that she wasn't covering her body. Her bathing suit might be a one piece, but it accentuated her figure. Rosa smiled to herself. She wasn't trying to draw the guys' attention to her, but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate it.

She swam carefully for a few minutes making sure she didn't get her hair wet. Rosa wasn't about to go back to her room and redo it again. She did take a moment to sink into the water up to her neck. It felt amazing!

Rosa ignored the men's stares as she got out of the pool and toweled dry. One of the women was smiling and shaking her head. The other woman didn't look particularly happy. Rosa shrugged to herself. She wasn't doing anything intentionally to draw the men's attention, so she refused to feel guilty.

Rosa put back on her cover-up, lay down in the chair and decided she needed a nap. She covered her face with her hat, but not before noticing that both men were handsome in their way. Rosa started to drift off. Seeing them brought back memories of her night with Greg. It had been a long time before Greg, but being with him should have satisfied her needs in that area. He truly was amazing. Only, she didn't feel sated.

**********

"You're going to burn if you don't put more block on."

"Thanks," Rosa said, her thoughts still thick with sleep. She didn't bother moving her hat from her face at first.

"No problem," the voice said. The redhead frowned when she recognized that it was Jennie's. "In fact, I'm a little cooked myself. I'm going for short swim." Rosa heard the full bodied brunette jump into the water. She didn't want to move because the nap had felt so good, but Jennie was right. She could feel the sun baking her.

Rosa sat up slowly and caught her hat before it fell. It took her a moment to get her bearing. She frowned when she saw that the area was empty with the exception of her and Jennie. At least the brunette was in the pool.

"You might want to come on in and cool off," Jennie said. "It's pretty hot."

"No thanks," Rosa said a little too quickly. She thought she saw the brunette grin briefly, but she might have been wrong. It was hard to tell in the bright sunlight. "What happened to everyone else?"

"Mindy, Tara and Joanne are by the other pool," Jennie answered. "I went back to the room to check on Greg and the kids."

"Is Jeremy okay? Did his belly ache go away?"

"He's fine. I found the three of them sitting on the couch watching television when I went back to the room to see if everything was okay. They didn't come down to the pool because the kids got sucked into some movie on television and wanted to see the end. I think Greg might have as well," Jennie grinned. "It should be over soon. I didn't want to wait so I left them there. I had a feeling that you might be here and decided to stop and check."

"It's a good thing you did," Rosa sighed as she reached for the sun block. "Or I would have burned for sure. Thanks."

"You're welcome," Jennie smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to take a dip before you lotion up again? It will cool you off."

Rosa frowned. She was hot and the water was tempting. She didn't like the idea of being alone in the pool with Jennie, but she figured that she was just being silly. The brunette wasn't hitting on her or anything. Besides, she'd come to terms with her confused feelings during her walk and she could just get out if anything changed.

"I think I will," she said, stripping off her cover-up and moving to the ladder. The water was pretty warm, but not compared to her body so it felt refreshing. Jennie let herself float while Rosa took her time getting all the way in the water. "I wish I could float like that."

"Built in flotation devices," Jennie laughed. Rosa couldn't stop herself from glancing at Jennie's breasts briefly. They looked even bigger like this.

"I sink like a rock. I wonder what that says about my breasts?"

"They're fine," Jennie replied, still laughing gently. "Better than fine. You just don't know how to float. I can teach you if you want?"

"No thanks," Rosa said quickly. Jennie was still floating and the redhead could see her shrug ever so slightly. Rosa frowned. She was overreacting just a bit, especially for someone who'd supposedly figured things out, but she couldn't help herself. She didn't want Jennie to touch her. The question was why? Was she afraid of what Jennie might do or afraid that she'd like the feel of the brunette's hands on her?

So much for her walk and how it helped her calm down and understand things better. One look at Jennie's body floating there and all her rationalization disappeared. Yes, Rosa liked men and yes, she felt lonely, but with Jennie floating there, she couldn't deny that she was also attracted to the woman. On the other hand, that didn't mean she had to do anything about it.

Jennie was the first to leave the pool. She climbed the ladder and water cascaded off of her body. Rosa frowned as everything seemed to slow down for a second as she watched the full bodied brunette. She blinked twice and shook her head, diving under the water despite her hair and swam to the ladder.

"We better go find the others," she said once she resurfaced. She climbed out of the pool quickly, refusing to look at Jennie for the moment. The brunette handed her a towel without comment. It took a few minutes before they were both dry. Rosa offered Jennie some of her sun block as she put it on herself.

"No thanks," the brunette laughed. "I'll wait until we rejoin the others. Yours is too strong." Rosa nodded in understanding. Jennie was very tan by now. She looked amazing. Rosa didn't know what was worse, her jealousy or desire.

"Let's get going," she said, barely covering her skin with the sun block before reaching for her cover-up.

"You missed a spot," the brunette said, reaching out and stopping her. Jennie used one hand to spread some of the lotion from the redhead's shoulder to her back. Rosa didn't quite gasp at her touch, but Jennie could see how she reacted. The brunette started using her other hand to spread the lotion on the redhead's back.

"That feels good," Rosa said without thought, but then blushed and tried to pull away when she heard herself. Jennie grabbed both of her shoulders and held the redhead still.

"I'm not done yet," she insisted. "Give me the bottle of block." Rosa handed the bottle over her shoulder. Jennie put more lotion on the redhead's back. It didn't take very long for the brunette to finish and Rosa was just about to step away when she stopped, but then Jennie knelt down and started rubbing lotion over the redhead's legs.

"You don't have to do that," Rosa said a little too quickly, but she didn't move away.

"It's fine," Jennie said, hiding a smile. "I'm a pro at applying lotion. Having kids will do that to a girl." Her words were very disarming, but the brunette was rubbing Rosa's legs with a slow deep motion that had little to do with applying lotion. Her finger slowly rose up the redhead's long legs until her fingers brushed along Rosa's inner thighs.

"That's enough," the redhead said firmly, but again, she didn't move. Jennie ignored her and continued to rub. She was contemplated what to do next when the gate to the pool area squeaked open. This time Rosa did move. She stepped forward and away from Jennie. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Jennie smiled, not bothering to hide her desire now. Rosa took one look at her expression and quickly grabbed her cover-up and put it on. Jennie just continued to smile.

A couple came in through the gate. They looked disappointed to find Jennie and Rosa already there.

"Don't worry, we're on our way out," Jennie grinned.

"Thanks," the guy laughed. The woman did as well, but she was also blushing. It was obvious what they had planned.

Rosa and Jennie left and started walking to the other pool. Rosa's head was all but swimming. She couldn't believe what had almost happened. 'Okay, nothing had almost happened,' she thought, but her body knew she was lying. She could feel the dampness between her legs from Jennie's massage.

"I need a drink," Rosa said suddenly.

"Sounds good to me," Jennie smiled.

"Tara made one of her special concoctions back at our room," the redhead said. "You go ahead and I'll catch up."

"Do you need help?" Jennie asked.

"No!" The word was far too forceful, but the brunette just laughed knowingly.

"Okay," Jennie said. "I'll meet you back at the main pool."

"That sounds great," Rosa said, almost sighing in relief.

"Just one thing," Jennie said, stepping closer to the redhead. Rosa tried to back away, but Jennie reached out and stopped her. They were on a small path that led behind one of the building. It was deserted at the moment.

"What?" the redhead asked nervously.

"Tonight, you're going to join Greg and me," Jennie said confidently.

"I am not!" Rosa snapped.

"Sure you are," the full bodied brunette disagreed, moving closer to the redhead. "He really enjoyed your night together and I'm done chasing you."

"I don't like girls," Rosa whispered, almost hoarsely.

"Yes, you do," Jennie disagreed with a smile. "If you didn't, you wouldn't be as excited as you are right now. You're damn near vibrating with need." Rosa couldn't deny it. Her traitorous body was clearly reacting to Jennie in ways that were so wrong! She blushed and remained silent, hoping Jennie would just let her go. The brunette smiled and continued, "You're just having problems accepting it. Don't worry. I'll take care of those tonight. Think of it as my birthday present to you."

"I don't want to like girls!" Rosa moaned.

"I know," Jennie shrugged. "But I expect that you'll get over it. I did."

Rosa didn't quite moan when she stopped pulling away from the brunette. Jennie smiled and moved even closer. The redhead's eyes grew big and her breath quickened. Jennie intent was clear. Rosa watched as the brunette licked her lips briefly and then leaned forward. Her body literally jolted when their lips finally touched despite the fact that she knew the kiss was coming. Rosa didn't fight the brunette. She couldn't. Not even when Jennie's tongue brushed against her lips. Not even when it pushed beyond that.

The kiss was slow and deep. Rosa felt herself responding and could do nothing to stop it. The truth was a large part of her didn't want to. She moaned and started kissing Jennie back. She lost herself for a moment.

"Wow!" a guy's voice cried out with a thick southern accent. "That is so hot!"

"Are you two looking for some friends?" another male voice said with the same accent.

"Oh will you two grow up!" a female voice sighed loudly. "If they were, they'd probably be talking to me, not you two Neanderthals."

Rosa pulled back and blushed an even darker shade of red than her hair. She tried to run away, but Jennie stopped her once again.

"I'll see you tonight," the brunette said. "Plan on spending it with Greg and me."

"Let me go!" Rosa cried, but she didn't deny the inevitable. Jennie waiting until the redhead made eye contact. She saw Rosa's desire and need beneath the embarrassment. She smiled and released her grip. The redhead all but ran down the path.

"Playing hard to get, is she?" the first guy asked. Jennie laughed and moved down the path without a word.

**********

"I've never seen Rosa this drunk before," Joanna frowned. "I guess turning thirty is hitting her hard."

Rosa was sitting on the couch passed out. She'd come to dinner half plastered and did more drinking than eating during the meal. It only got worse from then on, especially after the kids went to sleep.

"It's not only that," Jennie sighed. "I sort of told her that she'd be staying with Greg and me tonight."

"You what?" Tara cried in surprise.

"She wanted to, but was having problems accepting it," Jennie said defensively. "I thought a little pressure would help."

"Well, I'd say that backfired," Mindy put in.

"You think?" Greg laughed even though the situation was far from funny. They all let the subject drop.

"Do you think we can get her back to our place?" Tara asked.

"I can carry her," Greg offered.

"She can have my room," Mindy said. "It's too far back to your room and the trip slung over Greg's shoulder won't do her any good."

"That's probably a good idea," Joanne frowned as she looked at her friend. "She really doesn't look good. Maybe I should stay here and make sure she makes it through the night okay."

"I'll do that," Jennie sighed. "This is my fault after all."

"You aren't planning on taking advantage of her now that she's passed out, are you?" Tara asked. She was smiling, but Jennie missed it entirely.

"No! That's disgusting! I'd never do that! You can stay with her if you want. I was just trying to be nice."

"She knows that," Joanne said, looking at her blond life mate and shaking her head. "You have to forgive Tara. She has a twisted sense of humor."

"I'm sorry," Tara added as she realized how upset she'd made Jennie. "It was a bad joke. I know you're not the type to do something like that, not that it might not do Rosa some good."

"Tara, that's enough!" Joanne snapped. "Maybe Rosa wasn't the only one who drank too much tonight. I'd better get you back to our room."

"Do you guys mind if I sleep in Rosa's room?" Mindy asked. "Since she's going to be in my bed."

"Are you trying to join us for a little fun again?" Tara grinned.

"I didn't mean..." Mindy began.

"What? You don't want to share our bed again?"

"I would love to, but I don't want to..."

"Aha! So you were planning on sleeping with us again!" Tara cried triumphantly. "And what makes you think we'd let you?"

"I didn't say..." Mindy cried, but this time Joanne interrupted.

"Tara, leave the girl alone. Stop teasing her," she sighed. "Let's get Rosa into bed and then we'll go back to our suite and figure out the sleeping arrangements."

"She's a bit of a handful, isn't she?" Greg laughed.

"Yes, but well worth it." Joanne was smiling at her lover as she replied.

"Thanks," Tara said, but then frowned and added, "I think."

"We'd better move Rosa. She's looking a little green." Jennie was focused on the redhead. She obviously felt guilty for the woman's state.

It didn't take long for them to make Rosa as comfortable as possible. Joanne, Tara and Mindy left. Tara was clearly in the mood for some fun and Jennie thought Mindy was as well. Joanne was too concerned about Rosa, but Jennie figured that the other two would convince her once they were back at their place.

"Do you want me to stay up with her?" Greg offered.

"No, you get some sleep," she said. "The odds are I'm going to be good for nothing tomorrow. You'll have to deal with the kids."

"You know," Greg said, looking at his wife in concern. "You didn't force her to get like this."

"In some ways I did," Jennie sighed. She saw Greg open his mouth to argue. She cut him off. "We can talk about it tomorrow. Go get some sleep." Greg paused and then slowly nodded. He also gave her a kiss before leaving.

Jennie wasn't really surprised when Rosa woke up ten minutes later and began to vomit. She helped the redhead to the bathroom and held her hair up until she was done. There were a few more trips during the night. Jennie was there for them as well. She cleaned up between and held a damp, cool rag to Rosa's head when the woman moaned. Jennie also tried to get Rosa to drink some water when she was able to. It was almost dawn before Rosa finally stopped feeling ill.