Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," she demanded.

Joey knelt on the floor of the hot tub and bent his head back to take her nipple. She sucked hard and noisily on her big tit. He grabbed hold of the other one and squeezed. He found its nipple and pinched and pulled it as he bit and sucked the one in her mouth. He heard her moan in response and felt her push against him as she was impaled from behind. He switched from nipple to nipple, back and forth, sucking first one, then the other. Feeling adventurous, he slipped a hand between her legs. He wanted to finger her clit and make her come hard but hesitated at the thought of accidentally touching Paul's cock. Eva made the decision for him. Her hand closed over his and she pressed his fingers against her clit. Together they rubbed and she squealed out loud.

"Fuck me Paul, fill my cunt with your come," she begged. "come with me Paul, do it, fill me, I'm gonna come, I'm fucking coming."

Joey felt her body shake as she crashed through to her orgasm. Her thighs clamped his hands between them and she pushed his head away from her breast. He heard Paul give what could only be a groan of release and saw Eva lean back against him.

"Fuck I love feeling that," she said. Paul collapsed back into the hot tub and Eva clamped her own hand against her pussy. "I think we should try to keep the tub a little clean, don't you?" she said to him with a giggle. She awkwardly moved past Karen, Jack and his mother and climbed from the tub. Karen was seated on the side of the tub and Jack had his cock in his mother's pussy. She in turn was eating Karen's! It was only when Eva made a display of allowing the come to drip from her pussy into her hand that he tore his gaze away. She went over to Karen and held her messy fingers above her friend's face. "This belongs to you, I think."

Karen laughed, grabbed Eva's wrist and pulled her hand down so that she could suck her husband's come from her friend.

"You know I don't mind sharing," Karen replied, and pulled Eva to her so that they could kiss. Joey watched them, his cock rock hard again. The only thing that turned him on more than them doing that was when one of them would pull his cock from the other's pussy and suck it.

"You know, I think it's time that we took this little party inside," Eva suggested

"Good idea," Karen replied. "I think I'd like to be able to move a little more freely than this tub allows." Karen disentangled herself from Erin and followed Eva from the pool. Joey watched Jack allow his massive cock to slide from his mother's pussy. She stood up, grabbed hold of it and towed him inside.

"Come on, there's a lot more fun to be had," Paul said, clapping Joey on the shoulder as he moved past him to exit the tub.

Joey stared at the collection of naked bodies retreating into his house. He was struck by the absurdity of the situation and wondered whether he should actually go inside. Eva and Karen stood in his line of sight and started kissing. They weren't performing for him or anything but the sight was enough to start his feet moving. If nothing else, he wanted a closer look.

By the time that he'd followed everyone inside his mother was on her hands and knees and Jack was behind her, his cock buried in her pussy again. Paul sat himself in front of her and his mother took his cock in her mouth and sucked it hungrily.

"Come on Joey, come and let your Aunts have some more of that lovely young cock," Karen said to him. She had sat on his couch and Eva had climbed into her lap and was kissing her. They wiggled around a bit until he was able to get between Karen's legs and slide his cock into her bare pussy. Eva had a breast in Karen's face and her butt swayed seductively above where Joey fucked Karen. He was able to pull himself out of Karen's pussy and with only a minor positional adjustment, slide it into Eva's.

"Oh yeah, fuck my slutty pussy Joey," Eva purred as he slid deep inside and Karen sucked hard on her nipple. He held onto her hips as he slid his cock back and forth in her wet pussy. He used long slow strokes and enjoyed the sensation of being enveloped.

"Don't forget me," Karen moaned moments later. He slipped back and then dropped into Karen's pussy. He reached around in front of Eva and grabbed her tits, squashing them with his hands. Karen worked around them with her mouth and continued to suck on Eva's nipples when and where she could.

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow," he heard Jack say from behind him.

"God yes, fill me with your come!" his mother encouraged him. Jack cried out and held his cock in his mother's pussy, at least half of it still exposed. Eva and Karen both moved to look past him to watch as well as Erin wailed in joy when she was filled with Jack's juice. Erin collapsed forward to the ground, her body shaking with pleasure.

"Let me at her," Karen exclaimed suddenly, pushing at Eva to move her. Eva moved aside and Karen clambered past Joey. She knelt on the floor and attacked Erin's pussy, slurping at it as Jack's come leaked from between her lips. Joey stared, realising that he was looking at his mother's pussy. Her lips were shaved but she had a cropped landing strip above them, like a half-way point between how Karen and Eva kept their pussies. If he hadn't already been rock hard, the sight of Karen eating come from his mother would certainly have taken care of any deficiency in that regard.

"That looks so hot," Eva muttered, moving away from him as well. She walked over and squatted over his mother's face, then leaned forward so that her head was next to Karen's inverted thigh. She joined Karen in eating his mother's pussy. They kissed each other and took it in turns licking and sucking at her labia and clitoris. Paul moved in behind Karen and stabbed his cock into her pussy.

"Looks like that one's for you," Jack said to Joey, motioning in the direction of Eva's pussy. He walked over behind her and looked down to see his mother's tongue working away at Eva's clit. He stared. Eva's pussy was dripping wet, her bright pink inner folds open between her crop-haired lips.

"Fuck her," his mother said, looking up at him from under Eva. He struggled to believe that he'd heard it.

"Come on Joey, fuck my pussy, give me that hard fucking cock," Eva demanded. Karen, Jack and Paul all told him the same thing. He knelt behind Eva and slid his cock inside, super-aware of the fact that it put his cock within reach of his mother's tongue. He fucked Eva slowly.

"Yeah, that's what she likes," Jack said, sitting on the couch and watching. Joey looked across and saw that he was stroking his cock. It was only semi-hard. Apparently, he hadn't recovered from coming yet. Joey closed his eyes and focussed on his own pleasure.

When he felt a hand grasp his balls he gasped in shock. They were squeezed gently and he felt them pulled back away from Eva. His cock slipped from her pussy and the hand guided him forward again. He looked down and would have jumped back had he not been held so tightly by such a sensitive part of his anatomy. His mother took his cock in her mouth! She groaned loudly around it and slurped Eva's pussy juices from it. She pulled him toward her by his balls, then pushed back and pulled him in again. It felt amazing, but Joey struggled to accept it. What the fuck was happening? Then she guided him back into Eva's pussy and they both groaned at the sensation of him slipping into her silken tunnel. He thought that would be the end of it but as he slid in and out of Eva's pussy he felt his mother's mouth on his balls. She sucked one into her mouth and rolled it. It restricted his movement. He wanted to pull away but it felt so good that he didn't.

"I want my three cocks!" Karen suddenly announced. The women moved and Joey found himself abandoned briefly. Karen told Jack to lie down on the ground. "Joey, you're going in my ass and Paul's going in my mouth," she told them as she sorted things out. Eva ran to her purse and produced lube then gleefully smeared it over and into Karen's anus as Karen sank her pussy down onto Jack's large cock.

"Get it in there Joey, fuck my fat ass," Karen begged. He knelt behind her and she held herself still long enough that he could position himself. He tried to ignore the cock that speared into her pussy and just pushed the head of his cock against her puckered little starfish. He pushed and slipped inside. It was tight. Karen called out encouragement. He nearly lost his erection when his mother knelt beside him and watched as he eased his cock further into her friend's butt but the feeling was too great and he was too close to orgasm to really lose it.

"That looks so hot," his mother said, her eyes travelling over the scene before her. Paul knelt in front of Karen and she took him in her mouth.

"Come on Erin, one each," Eva said. She lay on her back and worked her head between Jack and Karen's dangling, melon-like breast. Paul was forced to stand as Karen moved to accommodate the assault on her tit. Joey saw his mother grin and then Join Eva.

"FUCKING GOD YES!" Karen screamed, holding Paul's cock aside just long enough to do so as her nipples, ass and pussy were all pleasured at once. She took Paul back into her mouth and reached with one hand to play with Erin's breast. Joey's eyes were drawn to the sight and he admired his mother's naked body. The fact that he couldn't see her face seemed to help. For the first time he saw her not as his mother but as another sexy body. He wondered how it would feel to fuck her.

The thought took him over the edge and without warning he started coming. HIs cock pulsed and shot its load deep into Karen's ass. He saw Karen grab Paul with the hand that had been on his mother's tit and pull him to her. His cock disappeared down her throat and Paul exclaimed his pleasure. He exploded too.

Karen took his load, then pulled Erin to her. She dribbled cum down her tongue and into Joey's mother's mouth. Then they kissed. Joey's cock slipped from Karen's ass and he moved aside. He sat down, breathing hard.

"Go wash it, we're not done with it yet," Eva said to him. She'd extricated herself from her position and was eyeing his crotch. As he walked off he saw Eva kneel beside Karen and reach to stimulate her clit. By the time he was in the bathroom he could hear Karen screaming. Apparently, Eva had succeeded in getting her off.

He returned to the living room and Eva passed him on her way to the bathroom. He wasn't quite sure what happened next. He stood nervously until Paul suggested that they grab a beer. Jack and Karen had disentangled and as he found his drink, there was a slow progression through the bathroom as people cleaned up. He was kind of surprised that it was all over. It was just as he thought it was that he found out he was wrong.

He was sitting on one of the barstools at his breakfast bar and Eva walked over and knelt on the floor.

"Don't mind me," she said. She sat back on her heels and casually started sucking on his semi-erect cock. Jack raised his beer to Joey as if to say cheers. Joey's mother joined them and sat on another of the empty stools. Jack winked at Joey and then followed his wife's example, getting down between Erin's legs to lick her pussy. Karen and Paul joined Joey in having a drink but took a break from the action.

"God I love how quickly this cock gets hard again," Eva mumbled around Joey's cock.

"Let's get him on the floor while these old dudes take some time to recover," Karen suggested. "Think you can take care of a couple of MILFs Joey?"

"I'm sure I can manage something," he replied with a grin.

Karen hopped off her bar stool and took his hand. Eva released his cock and followed them. He laid down on the rug that covered the tiled floor and Karen squatted over his face.

"Let's put that tongue to use first," she suggested as she pressed her bald pussy against him. Joey set about pleasing her with his tongue, pushing it into her pussy and rubbing it against her clit as she ground herself gently against him. He felt a mouth close over his cock and groaned into Karen. Eva teased him with her tongue and lips. He felt her play with the head of his cock and then lick up and down. Sometimes she'd suck a testicle into her mouth and at other times she simply held him in her mouth. It was all good. He felt her abandon him for a moment and then her pussy was sliding down his cock. Karen stood long enough to turn around and that gave Joey a quick glimpse of his mother kneeling just to the side, watching closely as her friends rode her son. He was surprised to find that it really turned him on. Despite his initial feelings, the fact that it was so kinky made him stiffen within Eva's pussy. Karen ground down harder on his face and he focussed on her clit, his hands helping to support her and stop her from crushing him completely.

"God your son's cock feels good Erin," he heard Eva say.

"Tastes good too, especially coated in Eva's juices," Karen added. He felt Eva slide her pussy from him and Karen bent forward. He felt her lips slide down over his cock and she slurped noisily until he was clean. Eva's pussy again enveloped him as Karen sat back again.

"You should taste it," Karen said quietly.

"You really should," Eva added. Joey couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wondered if he'd actually heard it correctly or not from between Karen's thighs. He thought he heard his mother reply that she had.

"Really? But we didn't get to see," Eva said. "I want to see you do it, don't you Karen?"

"God yes," Karen replied. Joey felt Eva slip from his cock. A hand grabbed the base gently and held it vertical and then a mouth slid down over the head.

"Now that is fucking sexy," Karen said and Joey felt her press more urgently against his face. The mouth worked up and down his cock. It was gentle rather than urgent. The tongue swirled around the head and licked at his pee hole. Then it was engulfed again. He was taken deep inside the mouth until the head of his cock encountered the back of her throat. He thrust reflexively at it but wasn't allowed within. He heard a gasp as his cock was released.

"Ride it Erin," Eva clearly said. "Ride your son's sexy fucking cock."

"Do it," Karen urged, moaning as Joey sucked on her clit. He felt her grind down in response.

"I don't know," his mother said.

"Don't you think she should Paul?" Karen gasped out.

"Hell yes," Joey heard Jack reply from much closer than he expected.

"Tell her how much it would turn you on to see it Jack," Eva said. Joey could hear the sounds of cocks being sucked but his wasn't and he wondered who was doing what.

"Fuck Erin, that would be the hottest thing I've ever seen," Jack grunted. "Look at it, it's begging for a ride."

There was a chorus of encouragement and Joey sensed movement. Someone straddled him, he could only assume from the sudden noise that it was his mother, and then a pussy slid down his cock again.

"Oh fuck yes!" Paul shouted.

"Isn't it a lovely cock Erin?" Eva asked, her voice a little garbled. Karen cried out and came on Joey's face. He felt her shaking above him and her thighs clamped at his head. She waited a moment and then climbed off him. Joey stared; confronted with the reality of the fact that his cock was buried in his mother's pussy. She was riding him. She put her hands on his chest and rose up and down, like a velvet glove working up and down his erection, her tits suspended in front of her. Beside him, Eva knelt with her husband's huge cock in her mouth. Karen moved to caress his mother's tit from the side with Paul standing beside her, stroking his cock as he watched.

"I need another cock," Erin said. Paul stepped toward her and she sucked him into her mouth. Joey started to wonder if he could be any more surprised. "In front of me," Erin demanded. Paul stood over Joey's body so that all Joey could see was the older man's butt and his balls. The sight didn't do anything for him but the fact that he clearly put his hands on his mother's head and started to fuck her face did. He thrust up at her pussy as she allowed Paul to push his cock in and out of her mouth. One of her hands went to her clit and rubbed furiously.

Joey could hear how sloppy the head job was getting.

"Come all over her face Paul, I want to lick it off her." Karen moaned. Joey lost control. HIs cock exploded and he shot his own load deep into his mother.

Moments later Paul took a half step back. He groaned and Karen cried out in pleasure. When Paul stepped aside, Joey was given a glimpse of his mother's face covered in his cum. Karen didn't waste any time. She moved in on her friend and kissed her and licked the come from her face.

Karen had finished and Erin moved off of Joey's cock. Jack cried out in pleasure and all eyes turned to where Eva's cheeks were bulging. Her eyes were watering as well as she swallowed and took her husband's load.

It seemed to provide a natural end point. Everyone separated enough to find a seat, Paul did a drinks run and handed them out.

"Wow," Eva said after a long gulp of wine.

"Wow indeed," Karen laughed.

"Amazing," Jack said.

"Welcome to the club Joey," Paul said raising his beer to the young man.

"Um, thanks?" Joey replied a little hesitantly.

"It's okay Joey," his mother said to him. "We'll talk later, for now, just relax."

"Um, sure," he replied.

As everyone finished their drinks, clothes were gathered, the place was tidied up and sleeping arrangements sorted. Joey hadn't been sure what to expect after all the sex but it was all quite normal. Karen and Paul took a room and Eva and Jack took another. His mother took the final spare room and Joey went to his own bed. The women all helped each other with bedding but then that was completely normal.

He lay in bed confused. What the fuck had just happened? He replayed it all in his mind. He had so many questions about it. How the fuck had it even started? How long had they been doing it? Paul had said 'Welcome to the club', did that mean that he could expected to be included in future. Oh yeah, and he'd just had sex with his mother! That sent his thoughts off again. He was surprised that his cock hardened the instant that he thought about it. He lay awake for ages trying to digest it all and had just decided that maybe he needed to rub one last orgasm out so that he could sleep when the door to his bedroom quietly opened. It was dark enough that he couldn't see enough to determine who it was initially. She stopped at the side of the bed and the slip she wore dropped to the floor. The size of the silhouette of her naked breasts revealed it to be his mother.

"Are you okay Joey?" he heard his mother ask.

"Um, yeah?" he said unconvincingly, wondering about the fact that she had stripped to get into his bed.

"We need to talk about earlier," she said. She was facing him in his bed.

"Yeah," he agreed quietly, though had no idea how the hell to start the conversation.

"But not until tomorrow," his mother added and he felt her hand close around his cock.

"Mom," he started.

"Shhh," she replied and kissed him. It wasn't the sort of kiss you expected from your mother, even after everything that had transpired. She thrust her tongue into his mouth with an urgency that surprised him. Her hand squeezed his cock hard and it reacted predictably. He melted into the kiss. He couldn't say why other than the fact that it felt right in a way he couldn't describe. Their bodies straightened in the bed and came together. He felt his mother's breasts against his chest and he draped a leg over her hip.

The initial urgency of his mother's tongue relaxed and he took his time. He swept his tongue over hers and explored her mouth, he sucked her lip between his and enjoyed the feel of her hand on his cock as it squeezed and pumped.

1...67891011