Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mom," he said, greeting her with his usual kiss on the cheek followed by a hug. "You look lovely. I hadn't realised that everyone was going to dress up for this."

"Thanks Joey, it's kind of you to say so. I guess I just took advantage of being able to spend some money on myself and wanted to show off my new clothes." She was wearing a fitted black party dress. It hugged her hips nicely and ended at mid-thigh. She wasn't as buxom as either of her friends but the cut of the neckline showed off more cleavage that Joey was accustomed to seeing his mother put on display. He wasn't about to point that out to her though. He was about to turn and follow her into the house when he saw Eva and Jack's car pull up on the street, so he waited with the door open to welcome them.

Eva walked up the drive in a dress that was even tighter than his mother's. It was bright red with a skirt so short that Joey decided then and there that he'd have to place himself strategically enough to see if he could see her underwear. Like the other two women, Eva had her breasts well displayed as well. She gave Joey a peck on the cheek and walked into the house ahead of Jack. Joey closed the door behind the last of his guests and followed them inside to play host.

He'd had food ordered from a local restaurant that wouldn't normally deliver, he was starting to enjoy the things extra money enabled him to do, and so didn't have to worry about cooking. They all took seats in the living room and Joey played waiter.

"This wine is sensational Joey," Paul complimented him when he'd tasted the Shiraz that Joey had poured him.

"I hope so, the wine guy promised me it would be worthwhile."

"It's a bit better than what I'm used to drinking," Jack agreed.

"I'm thinking about doing a course or something," Joey said. "Just because it would be good to know whether people are bull-shitting me with what they're saying when I buy it. Half the time they sound so pretentious and they give me no time at all until I actually buy something expensive."

"Sounds like a lovely idea Joey," his mother said to him. "If there's one thing traipsing around Europe reinforced it's that wine is global and everywhere you go there's someone ready to snob it up over what they're drinking. This white is delicious too honey."

They sat and chatted and his mother told them all about her cruise and the different places that she'd visited. By the time dinner was delivered even Joey had started to feel jealous of just how much she'd seen and done.

"Damn, that was some dinner," Jack stated as he pushed his chair back slightly from the table and picked up his wine glass.

"Spectacular," Karen agreed. Joey beamed at how pleased everyone was with everything. After the silence following the 'thing', he struggled to put a good term to what he'd done with Karen and Eva in his own mind, he'd been worried that things would be super-awkward and the success of the meal held a promise that perhaps it wasn't as bad as he'd expected it to be.

"Hey is that hot-tub of yours hot?" Paul asked as they started to clear the dishes from the table.

"Sure is," he replied.

"Excellent. I brought my swimmers just in case if you don't mind us taking advantage of it."

"Of course not," Joey replied. "It's always nicer to sit out there with other people, so I don't exactly use it a lot when I'm here on my own anyway."

"You girls up for the hot -tub?" Paul asked the ladies.

"As long as you can save me if I start to get cramp," Karen laughed.

"I'm pretty sure we can manage that. Of course, Jack's the mouth-to-mouth specialist, so if you stop breathing it might not be my lips locked on yours.

"Oh the horror," Karen joked. She walked up to Jack and kissed him smack on the lips. It didn't linger or anything, but Joey was still surprised to see her do it. "Hmm, might be good enough to save me. I'm sure you don't mind if it's a life and death situation, do you Eva?"

"Only for you and Erin, Karen," Eva laughed. "Hell if you're passed out and non-responsive, who knows what I might take advantage of." She smacked Paul on the ass as she walked behind him.

"You two are terrible," Erin laughed. "You'll give my poor innocent son nightmares."

"Oh I doubt it," Karen laughed. Joey blushed as all eyes turned to him. He buried his face in his wine glass and tried to look as innocent as his mother claimed he was.

"Oh we've embarrassed the poor little mite," Eva teased him with a tinkling laugh.

Joey declared that he needed to get the cover off the hot tub and escaped from the room much to the enjoyment of the others in the room. The women announced that they were off to get changed. Joey headed to his room to put his own swimmers on and he suggested that Jack and Paul use one of the spare rooms.

Joey and the guys were the first ones to emerge from changing and after grabbing some cold drinks, took up positions in the hot tub, spaced evenly around it.

When the women emerged, Joey tried hard not to stare. Eva was wearing the same navy-blue bikini that she'd worn last time. The strapless bandeau top truly was being tested to its limits by her large breasts. Karen followed her, also in a bikini. Unlike Eva's it had straps to help support her massive breasts but the white triangles didn't really seem big enough for the task that was being asked of them. The bottoms where high cut and as Karen turned to step down into the tub she displayed just how brief they were, the material leaving more of her beautifully rounded ass on display than it covered. Eva sat between Jack and Joey and Karen between Paul and Joey. His mother came out in the most risqué swimsuit he'd ever seen her wear. Technically it was a one-piece, but it had large cut outs on either side that made it as close to a bikini as it did a one-piece. The neckline plunged almost to her belly button and was wide open enough that almost half of her breasts were on display. Joey tried not to look.

"Damn Erin, that is a sexy swimsuit," Paul commented just as Jack gave a quiet wolf-whistle.

"Doesn't she look stunning?" Eva said to Jack.

"That colour scheme certainly suits you,' Karen added. The bottom half of the suit was navy blue while the top half was a splashed pattern of white tropical flowers over a navy-blue background.

"And look how tanned you are," Eva said, clearly jealous. "You are definitely sending me on that cruise with your mother Joey."

"What cruise is this?" Jack asked.

"Oh just something we were talking about before Erin went swanning all over Europe on her own. "Joey offered to send Karen and I with her to keep her company but well the timing and everything just wasn't going to work out."

"I think Joey's been more than generous enough to us with his money," Jack replied. "I haven't had a chance to thank you for the loan yet Joey, I wanted to do it privately but since I've brought it up ... thanks."

"No problem at all, and don't be in a rush to pay it back," Joey replied. He glanced to Eva who gave nothing away as to what she might have been thinking.

"Us to Joey, thank you," Paul added. "Eve has been like a new daughter since we've lifted the shackles a bit."

"What's all this about then?" Erin asked. Karen filled his mother in on the fact that Joey had loaned both families some money to help see them through their current financial stresses.

"I knew I brought you up right," Erin said. she pushed herself across the tub to hug her son. Joey ended up with her between his legs as she pulled him to her. He was suddenly conscious of how much of her breasts was on display and the fact that if he got an erection that it would be stab at her stomach. Of course, the thought of how bad it would be to get one seemed to set him off and he had to hurriedly disentangle himself from her. She smiled at him proudly and returned to her seat between Jack and Paul.

"How about some bubbles?" Karen asked. At first Joey thought that she meant champagne but quickly realised she meant in the hot tub. She pushed the button that activated them and soon the surface of the water was obscured as the six occupants sighed and relaxed.

Joey tipped his head back and looked up at the stars, only half-listening to the conversation as the water bubbled away around him. The hand on his cock nearly had him leap out of the water in shock. His eyes flew open and he snapped his head forward. He darted his gaze left and right around the hot tub but no one appeared to be paying any special attention to him. He thought he caught a half-smirk on Karen's face. He put his hand over the one that groped his cock as if to remove it but it grabbed him harder. He felt up the arm far enough to establish that it was indeed Karen's and then relaxed, though only very slightly. Her seizure of his meat gave him a pretty good idea that it was going to be on her terms that it let go. He glanced down into the water to confirm that nothing could be seen and then tipped his head back again. Karen firmly and steadily worked her hand over his cock and he was rock-hard within moments. He couldn't believe that she'd chosen to do this with her husband sitting just the other side of her! It went on for several minutes and he breathed a sigh of mixed relief and disappointment when she finally released him. It wasn't over though. Her hand found his and moved it to her body. She placed his hand on her breast and squeezed. The angle was a little awkward, but he made it work. He took the hint and played with her tit. As soon as he squeezed of his own volition she released his hand and he felt it on his cock again. He teased her nipple until he felt it stiffen under his hand. He wished he could see it poking at her swimsuit but that of course would have meant exposure. He wasn't about to complain about what was happening either.

"Joey, do you think you could get me another drink please sweetie," his mother asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," he said, caught off-guard. He dropped his hand from Karen's tit quickly and felt her hand release him. He was on the far side of the hot tub to the house and so would have to move from one side to the other. He'd never been more aware of his erection than he was at that moment. He kept himself low in the water as if trying not to get cold and then quickly bounded up the steps and hoped that no-one would notice.

"Does anyone else want anything?" he asked belatedly as he neared the door.

Everyone said yes and he was forced to pause in order to ensure that he had their requests right. He hoped he'd avoided turning enough not to show off the tent in his swimmers. He went inside and tried to think of anything but the state of his cock as he grabbed everyone drinks. With them in hand, he glanced down. He was still semi-erect but hopefully not so much as to be too obvious. He held the drinks in front of him and returned outside. He climbed into the hot tub and stood in the middle as he passed them out. He handed them to the women first; his mother, then Eva, then Karen. Both Eva and Karen dropped their eyes to his crotch and grinned at him. They made it clear than they'd seen what was going on. He dropped lower into the water again as he handed off the last two drinks to Jack and Paul.

He'd barely found his seat before a hand closed over his cock again. He suppressed a moan. He looked to Karen, almost ready to say 'please don't' but another he suddenly felt her hand on his thigh. It moved to his cock and encountered the other hand. Joey looked at Eva who just tipped her head back and giggled quietly without letting go.

"I wonder what the poor people are doing?" Karen mused sarcastically as she took a drink.

"Sponging of their rich friends," Eva answered with a laugh.

"Probably having sex, 'cause that's free apparently,' Paul joked

"Joey wouldn't know," Jack said.

"Ouch!" Paul said.

"No, not like that," Jack said quickly, "Because he's not one of us poor folk anymore, he's rich!" Everyone laughed

Joey wasn't sure quite how to take it and so just sat and enjoyed his mother's two friends playing with his cock. They took it in turns. One would grope him for a bit and then the other would. Taking his cue from their lead, he played with their breasts on and off as well. At one point when he went to grab Eva's he found it naked and free. Her top had come down! He glanced sideways to where she sat and she grinned at him. He saw her look around to confirm no-one was looking and then she lifted herself just enough that her nipple occasionally broke the surface of the bubbling water. He closed his mouth, afraid he'd be caught staring. She had his cock in hand at the time and gave it an extra hard squeeze. He struggled to come to terms with it. He'd thought that he'd be ostracised. He thought that he'd likely only ever see these women when his mother organised something or the families got together and they couldn't avoid him. He never expected them to start groping him with their husbands in the same tub and now Eva's tits were free. He was just glad that the bubbles did such a good job of hiding things below the water line.

"Right, who's up for another drink?" Jack asked. Everyone said yes. Unlike Joey, he took orders before he stood up to leave the spa. When he did, Joey nearly choked on the last mouthful of the beer he'd been knocking back. Jack was naked. Not only was he naked, he was hung like a horse. HIs cock was enormous. He was semi-erect. He hung forward and down in an arc. Joey didn't know what to do. He pulled his gaze away from the cock for a start. He looked around the hot tub and everyone seemed to be looking at it. There was no shock or surprise on their faces though, they just appeared to be looking because it was there. It made no sense.

"Hurry back," his mother said simply as Jack strode from the hot tub, water streaming off his body. No one mentioned his nudity. Joey sat there, flabbergasted. He looked from one person to the next but they all acted as if everything was perfectly normal. "He couldn't bring himself to say anything." He closed his eyes and tipped his head back, trying to work out what the fuck had just happened. Karen was still playing with his cock.

"Here we go," Jack said as Joey heard him enter the water. He didn't want to look, but when Jack said his name he realised he needed to take his drink. He looked up rather than at waist height and said thanks. "No problem" Jack replied then moved to sit back down.

"Not so fast," he heard his mother say. "You can't just wave that thing around and then hide it again." Joey stared. As he watched his mother reached out and wrapped her hand around Jack's cock. Her fingers didn't meet. Jack stepped in close to her and blocked Joey's view. He was mostly glad. It was pretty obvious that his mother had just taken her best friend's cock into her mouth. He looked across to Eva, not knowing what to expect. Eva just winked at him. He looked around the tub. Karen and Paul were both watching Erin working Jack's cock.

Jack turned his head to Joey.

"I forgot to say thanks for entertaining Eva the other night Joey, she tells me you had quite the time.

"Quite the stud from what Karen tells me," Paul added. He stood up to reveal that he too was naked. He moved past Jack to stand in front of Eva who sat forward in her seat and grabbed hold of his cock, which Joey was a little relieved to see wasn't as huge as Jack's. She sucked him into her mouth and winked at Joey.

"W ... what?" Joey half-stammered out as he tried to form words.

Karen grabbed hold of Joey's pants and tugged and pulled until he allowed her to take them off.

"We're all very good friends Joey," Jack told him. "We've been having sex with each other for a very long time. I can't say I was impressed with the way you went about it but I do understand the desire. Who wouldn't want to bang these hotties? Of course, Eva and Karen both told us about your 'offer' as soon as you made it."

"What? Really?" he asked

"Yeah, sorry Joey, but that's part of an honest relationship," Karen said. "We even checked with your mom before we accepted but we didn't want to take the fun out of it for you."

"You told Mom?" Joey asked, still trying to process everything.

"It's okay honey," she said, releasing Jack's cock long enough to talk to him. "You're a product of my genes and your father's, it was inevitable that you'd be horny and a bit kinky."

"Dad did this?" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, we all miss him a lot," Eva replied.

"Sit on the tub Joey," Karen urged him. She used her hands to guide him and he just kind of mechanically went along, at least he did up to the point where Karen sucked his cock into her mouth. She sucked him all the way to the back of her throat and held him.

"Oh fuck," he said and looked down.

"Just enjoy it Joey," his mother said and went back to sucking on Jack's monster cock. He wanted to think. He wanted some time but Karen's mouth on his cock was way too good. She didn't give him a chance. She used her lips and tongue, her teeth, her fingers, everything at her disposal and worked every inch of his cock until he was on the brink of coming. He gasped, ready to explode, but she stopped.

"Not yet," Karen said with a smile. She left him and slid around the seat of the tub until she was next to his mother. As he stared, his mother offered Jack's cock to her and Karen wrapped her lips around it. She took a few inches into her mouth but his mother's hand still held the base and there was cock to spare.

"Don't worry, size really isn't everything," Eva said to him. She reached out and grabbed his cock and pulled him toward her. He found it weird to be standing naked next to Paul but Eva's mouth on his cock soon distracted him. She sucked him and stroked Paul, then swapped.

"You'll get used to it," Paul groaned as Eva took him all the way into her throat. Joey watched him put a hand on her head and hold her against him until she gagged. She pulled back, eyes watering. She grinned at the two of them and then swallowed Joey's cock again. Paul again grabbed her head and pushed her down Joey's cock. He felt the head slip into her throat and moaned.

"Oh fuck!' he said and came. He couldn't help himself. He had wanted to enjoy it longer but it was too intense. Eva gagged again as the first shot of his come went straight down her throat. She pulled back and his come splashed over her face.

"Oh yes!" Paul laughed. "You always look so good with come on your face Eva."

"Did I get him a little too close?" Karen asked with a laugh. "Don't worry, he'll be back at it before you know it."

Eva eagerly took Paul's cock back in her mouth as Joey watched in disbelief. He couldn't believe how casual the banter was as they all fucked each other's partners.

"Come on Joey, eat my pussy," Eva begged as she sucked on Paul. She stood so that her ass was out of the water and bent forward at the waist. Joey moved to sit on the hot tub seat behind her. Her wet, curvaceous ass glistened and he pulled her cheeks wide and thrust his tongue between her pussy lips. "Fuck yes, that's what I like," Eva moaned before swallowing Paul again. Joey worked his tongue in and out, thrusting with it, his nose buried in her ass. Her butt cheeks kept slipping under his wet fingers and he moved one hand between her legs. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and used the fingers of the other hand to spread her lips to keep the cropped hair from his tongue.

"See what a good pussy eater he is Erin?" he heard Karen say to his mother. "He really is a chip off the old block. I can't wait to have a cock in all my holes again. It's been too long.

"I need a cock in my cunt," Eva announced and stood up. She turned to face Joey again and presented her ass back to Paul. "Fill me with that cock Paul," she told him. Joey saw him step in behind her and grab her hips. He watched Eva's face as he slipped his cock into her pussy and thrust deep. She looked amazing. She put one hand on the side of the tub and grabbed a tit with the other. She presented it to Joey.