Legacy: Healer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

"Damn..." I cursed. "I wanted to..."

"You are dense," Thorn whispered in my head. "I've been calling two hours for three minutes now."

"What? I made it?"

"Yeah. You made it Master."

I peeled the ghi top off and gasped when the cool air hit my skin. Her clap was soft at first and I glanced over to see Dawn watching me. There were tears running down her cheeks. I was still gasping for breath when Snow appeared with a six pack of water bottles. Their sides were foggy and dripping with condensation. My hands were shaking, and she pulled one free and twisted the lid. She held it for me and I drank. Dawn moved closer and touched my cheek. I was about to ask why she was crying when she blurted it out.

"I've heard the rumors about Osirians. I never dreamed in all my long years that I'd see... oh god it was glorious! It was so beautiful!"

"I don't understand." I replied.

"You manifested Master," Thorn said appearing behind Dawn.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"Let me show you," Thorn continued. "Here is imagery from the internal security cameras."

I watched as I went through the forms. It wasn't until I had reached the fourth form that a flicker of light formed above my head. As time rolled on the intricate solar disk took shape and as Thorn had called it manifested. There I stood in glory blissfully unaware that I was even doing it. I wiped a tear from Dawn's cheek.

"Sure, you want to train me?" I asked.

"More now than ever," Dawn said her voice cracking.

"I need to rest." I said as I held the water bottle with two hands. "I over did it."

They helped me to bed and Snow slipped naked next to me. Her cool body pressed close and her hand on my chest. This time sleep didn't elude me. This time I slept soundly and deeply. This time I dreamt, and it was of Osiris Prime and a thriving world. The sleeping cities were awake and filled with living souls. Spiraling towers of glass and adamant pierced the clouds and glittered with new fallen dew and sunshine. Was this the distant past or a glorious new future? The dream faded, and I woke spooned behind Snow. She was purring in her sleep and pushing back softly.

"Snow?" I whispered.

"MMM?"

"Are you awake?"

"MMM..."

"Can I put it in, them in?"

"MMM!" She moaned as I lined them up.

"Here I go." I said feeling like a kid again.

"UNNNN... slow... yeah that's it..." she purred.

"I'm in," I groaned as I rolled her onto her belly. "I am going to fuck you now."

"MMMMHMMMMM," she agreed as I began moving. "So full... so deep Master. Grab my wrists... pull them back... now fuck me!"

Her arms were winged back and behind her as I began pounding her slow but hard. I sat behind her and rocked my hips forward. I watched my cocks disappear inside of her. She squeezed me as I pounded her. All thoughts to the ache of muscles was forgotten. I needed to make her cum. As much as I needed to breathe I needed to make her scream. She wanted to be on top, so I released her. I pulled out and rolled onto my back with cocks pointing skyward. Snow pounced. She straddled me and impaled herself. Her lips brushed my neck and a felt a moment of pain. Snow was pounding me now. She lifted her hips and then slammed them down.

"So close," she moaned. "You like to watch."

"Yes." I admitted as her hips moved a little faster. "Getting close."

"Me too," she whimpered.

I locked eyes with her as she moved. Snow lifted her ass up, gritted her teeth flashing her razor-sharp canines, and slammed her body downward. We came together, and I held her close. Sleep claimed me, and I embraced it. I awoke and disengaged with Snow to tap my bladder. I splashed water on my face and stretched. I peeked out the window and saw the horizon beginning to brighten. I returned to the bedroom and found a note on my end table. I didn't recognize the handwriting. It was far too elegant and perfect to be anyone other than Dawn's.

'You need to work on your stamina. Give me ten miles, run.'

I guess my shower could wait. I dressed in sweats and tennis shoes and headed out. I informed Keisha, who was up early, that I was going for a run. I stepped outside to stretch before I ran. My eyes caught the shape atop the birdfeeder. It was a second human finger. This one was shorter and stubbier than the first. It too had one of the Five Kings at the base. Bambi had struck again. It had to be her and her way of displaying her gifts was disturbing. It was having a demonic cat dropping off fingers instead of mice. I was grateful that I was the one that discovered this finger. Just like the one before it there was a tiny splash of blood on the ring from when it was removed from its owner. It was just the kind of grizzly that I would expect from Bambi now. The big question was why. Why was she doing this? She never did anything without it benefiting her somehow. I pushed out the negative thoughts, slipped on the Fourth King and dropped the finger into a nearby trashcan.

I stretched out and had Thorn pick out a ten-mile route for me and began running. A flashing yellow arrow would appear in my vision and I would take that turn. The first two miles were a breeze. I got into my rhythm and hit the park at a good pace. I enjoyed the sunlight streaming through the tree limbs and the cool crisp breeze. Thorn threw an icon in my vision and a clock. I bust into a sprint and watched the clock count down for two minutes. I raced down the serpentine path full tilt feeling my endorphins kicked in and a smiled spread on my lips. All was doing well until I sprinted across the patch of graffiti sprayed on the ground. One moment I was in the park, and the next my environment had changed. I nearly stumbled when I saw the burning trees. Their barks were jet black, cracked in many spots, and while the trunk appeared to be bleeding the leaves burned on the limbs. The air reeked of Sulphur and my confusion turned to rage. That traitorous bitch, after everything I have done for her! It was time to leave this forest and find a way out of here. I jogged forward following the arrow straight path. There was an odd order to this world. I detected a definite grid pattern to my environment. There wasn't anything natural except for the trees, if you wanted to call them natural.

"He has to be around here somewhere." A gravelly voice said from over a nearby hill.

"She is going to be so surprised." A second voice replied to the first. "We bring him to her and she will certainly reward us."

I cloaked myself and stood still as the two demons topped the hill and searched for me. The first stood around three feet tall with dark blue skin and in appearance was a sickening blend of a human and a mantis shrimp. The second demon looked more like the traditional image of what people thought of demonic. He had cloven hooves, bat wings, and roughly humanoid. His skin was a brick red and scaled like a snake with swirling patterns reminding me of a rattlesnake.

"I smell him." The short demon said as he sniffed the air.

"Me too," the tall demon mirrored his partner. "That way," it said pointing away from me.

They turned away and perplexed followed them. I kept a good distance between us and saw a massive stone structure beyond the forest. The demons picked up pace as they hunted the human. I kept them in sight and as we exited the forest they rushed the human. He was dressed in dark colors and hearing the demons turned to face them. I would have panicked while he made a face as if he were simply annoyed.

"What is it with you two?" The man said addressing the pair.

"Damn, it's just him," the short demon cursed.

"What about the other human?" The tall demon asked. "How did we miss him?"

"What other human?" The man asked. "Did you bring someone here? Was he alive?" The demons nodded, and the man pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why? Who is this guy?"

"He was with Lady Bambi. He was with this cute redhead." The tall demon said.

"We figured if we could get his soul the Lady would reward us."

"Wait. Stop! Was he sitting in a diner?" The human asked his color draining.

"THAT'S HIM!" The short demon cried as it hopped in place excitedly.

"Do you know him? Where can we find him hunter?" The tall demon asked.

"I don't know where he is. If you find him, you must return him to the earth and ask him for forgiveness. I hope Lady Bambi doesn't find out before you find him."

"Who is he hunter?" The short demon asked a hint of concern in his alien voice.

"He is a close friend of the Lady and an Osirian. He isn't mortal. He isn't human."

The human turned to leave, and the two demons went into a panic. They clung to each other and in rapid fire succession decided if I died no one would know. They raced back to the forest looking for me. I needed a way home and this hunter fellow seemed my best option. I followed him to the strange stone building. There wasn't a front door and noises and voices filtered out from within. I could hear people having sex while others sounded like they were in pain. The hunter went to what appeared to be a unisex locker room. He used the key around his neck on a chain to unlock his locker. He stripped down and I waited for him to take out clothes or a uniform but all he did was store his clothes. He kept the chain around his neck and stepped through what I guessed was a shower. The air was muggy, and clouds of steam were prevalent.

The chamber beyond the shower was more of a stadium than a room. The floor of the stadium had a dozen or so stations where one or more beings lingered. The nearest station had two succubi and some poor soul being fed from. I saw his expression and had a flashback to my first time with Bambi and her damned cock ring from hell. The hunter greeted the succubus and they waved. He crossed the floor at an angle and ended near the center. There was a large mystical circle in the center and around it a series of round metal bases. He reached into a small bag I hadn't even taken notice of and dumped its contents onto the palm of his hand. He made a contemplative face and plucked one of the rune stones and returned the rest into the bag. He stepped into the circle and held up the rune. The rune flared to life and his body changed. His human form melted away and in its place was a hideous hentai tentacle monster. The ends of his three dozen or so tentacles were all very phallic.

The function of the bases became clear when cages were lowered to sit on those bases. The women inside struggled against the bars as the tentacles invaded their cages. They struggled at first but after a minute they were writhing and begging for more. I squinted and noticed that the tentacles were covered with a slimy coating. I wondered if the ooze had an aphrodisiac affect. The drastic change appeared unnatural and very fast. The women fell silent after they had been fucked senseless, or so I thought. A more careful look showed me that they were in fact dead. He had drained their life force utterly. He withdrew his tentacles and the cages were lifted. One of the tentacles held the rune stone back aloft and he returned to his mortal shape.

His next stop was a mystical combat pit. It appeared to have the same rules as sumo wrestling. If you can knock your opponent out of the ring you win. A minor demon paired up with him for training. I glanced around and saw something that made me question everything I knew about demons. I crept up to the small group of female demons, well currently female. Demons were if anything non-sexual. They changed sex the way I changed clothes. They put little thought into it and if what I was seeing was true there was a sense of fashion tied to it. The demons were huddled around a shimmering spark and next to that a hologram of an incomplete body.

"What do you think about these abs?" The disembodied demon asked.

"I like," one of the succubus said.

"It is okay, but I like twenty-three better. It drives the boys wild." The middle succubus chimed in.

"You are so meticulous about your shell. I know it is part of the job, but I'd focus the on the tits, ass, and legs. You always craft a great face so that is never in question." The last demon chimed in.

"You are right number twenty-three is a perfect fit. Let's move onto the hips and ass..."

So, demons used technology to create their human shapes. This must be a training center for demonic bounty hunters and young demons. The other stations were there to hone various skills and magical gifts. It was simple but very effective. I was still no nearer getting back home. I settled and watched the demon fashion her new body and slip into it the way a rich girl slips into a little black dress. She was stunning and if the situation were different, but it wasn't. I was in enemy territory. I closed my eyes and tried to think if there were any spells I knew that might help but there was nothing, I was trapped.

'You are being hunted.' Thorn sent a silent warning across my vision in bright red letters.

I looked around, but no one seemed to be heading in my direction. Then I felt thoughts brush against my own. It was like a psychic knock. I sent a knock back and waited.

'Hello Master.'

'Who is this?'

'Look down at your hand.'

The Magician's Apprentice was shimmering on my hand. The dark silver band glowed from within. I recognized her voice now. She was the demon from the bank.

'Where are you? I need to get back home.'

'I am in the corner of steam.' She sent.

I looked around the stadium and saw that each wall was decorated by a brazier. Each of them had a different element boiling up from its depths. She mentioned steam, so I looked for the fire and water braziers. I found them and then looked between them into the corner. There she stood in all her demonic beauty. I cross the distance between us as quickly and quietly as I could. She smiled and gestured. I was visible, but I was shrouded in an impressive demonic illusion. I stood and approached her openly.

"Hello Master," she said licking her lips as she ogled my naked form. "I did pretty good for off the cuff."

"Can you get me home?" I said ignoring her lustful glances.

"I can, or I can give you a tour of the domain first. Few non-demons are allowed such an honor. If you wish it I can return you now but why pass up an opportunity? I am sure you have questions."

"You are right," I agreed. "You mentioned domain. Whose domain is this?"

"The Lady Bambi of course," She giggled. "It was her minions that brought you here."

"I never mentioned that." I said staring at her.

"Your thoughts are focused on them." She replied. "This area is known as the Rising Up. It is devoted to training, housing, and feeding of the young."

"I followed a human into the stadium."

"Not true," she disagreed. "He was human. That bounty hunter has lost much of his humanity. He can pass between earth and this domain with ease. His skills against humans is quite impressive but he still has much to learn."

I looked at the surprising variety of demonic architecture. No building was the same. I asked the succubus about it and she laughed. She informed me that there was no demonic architecture. Each of those buildings was borrowed from another realm. Many of them were alternate human realms others were not. She pointed out some of the more mercurial structures that looked more like blown glass than solid stone. There were several gardens and large parks filled with alien foliage that hinted at alternate evolution or even realms where the fundamental laws were drastically different. How the demons managed to keep them viable was beyond me. Perhaps it was simply sorcery that maintained them.

"I saw a demoness using what looked like a hologram to build her new form."

"Are you asking if we have access to technology?" She asked grinning. "Of course, we do. We have dealings with realms, like earth, that are primarily technology driven while others are dominated by magic. We have learned to blend the two harmoniously."

A shadow fell over us and I looked up at the floating citadel that was currently blocking out the infernal sun. That must be Bambi's fortress. Could she sense me? I glanced over at my guide and she had her head bowed showing reverence in the presence of her better. I displayed no such respect. I had been dragged here without my consent and was more than a little pissed off. I felt the mental contact and grinned.

'What?'

'Hello Sweetie,' I sent back.

'THOMAS!'

My surroundings changed, and I was standing in a luxurious throne room. Bambi sat upon a chair carved from a single sapphire. She looked as shocked to see me as I was to have been so easily teleported. She got to her feet and rushed into my arms. I could sense something that was out of character for the demoness, fear. She practically radiated it. I stroked her hair and she calmed under my touch.

"Thomas, how did you get here?"

"You won't like the answer." I said but her look screamed insistence. "Two of your 'people' ambushed me while I was running in the park. It was a teleportation trap."

"How did they know you'd be there?" She asked.

"I'll be honest. I've been so intent on finding a way back that I hadn't thought it through." I said as I played back the events leading to the ambush and my arrival here. "I got a note. It said I needed to run to build up my stamina. I didn't sense them, but I wasn't watching out either. They could have been there for a while. I don't know. So how did the harvest go? Did they put up much of a fight?"

"Always the curious one." She purred as she altered her shape mid-sentence. "Do you want to see them? Do you want to see the processing center?"

I was horrified at what might be happening to those lost souls. I looked at her new shape and was curious why she had adopted it. She looked human in every aspect. Her tail was gone as were all the other obvious demonic characteristics. Bambi's hair was big and curly and reminded me of how women wore it in the 80's. Her features were cute and naughty but hardly what I'd call stunning. She had the girl next door thing going on. Her skin was heavily tanned without a hint of a tan line but that wasn't surprising. Her tits were oddly familiar, and that thought made me laugh. I know I've seen those tits somewhere before but where. There were big and full, hell even perky with huge puffy nipples and an upward curve to them. When she cupped them, it was they were being served up to me. The rest was nice but unremarkable. My attention kept returning to her tits.

"I've seen them before." I muttered aloud.

"Of course, you have silly boy," Bambi replied in her stolen voice. "Think back... you were still with your dad in California... back in the 1980's. Your dad was driving that old white convertible POS..."

"Holy shit," the memory flared to life like a fever dream. "We were so stoned! We had been smoking weed for days... there was a girl and a nightclub. What was her name?"

"Traci," Bambi purred as she pressed those awesome tits against me. "She took a fancy to you. She blew you in the bathroom stall."

"I remember now. She was so eager to please. I fucked her rotten. I broke her when I propped her up on the sinks. I hammered her until her fists pounded my chest. She made this crazy high-pitched squeal when we fucked. That was one hell of a summer. I never did see her after that, pity she was a lot of fun."

"Let me fuck you Thomas," Bambi said in that hauntingly familiar voice.

"I'll let you suck me," I said tapping into the power of the Cutpurse Thief. "Up you go."

Bambi rose into the air easily almost without effort. I cradled her in the ring's power. She was on her back and I let her head fall back freely. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I brought her to the perfect level and stepped up. I freed my cocks and slid the lower one between her lips and began thrusting. This wasn't about foreplay or emotional, it was about getting off. I stroked the upper cock as the demoness floated in front of me. I alternated the depth my cock slid between her lips. Sometimes just the tip hung there for her tongue to swirl around and pleasure. Other times I let it go until my balls brushed her chin.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers