Legacy: Healer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi was an Olympic level cock sucker. She never choked or hesitated to take me as deep as I wished. She seemed to sense my intentions and was waiting for it. I kept the pace slow. This was about me after all. She looked just like Traci, down to a birthmark just below her right breast. Could demons time travel or see into the past? The memory replayed in my thoughts as my body went on autopilot. There was a scent she gave off. I remembered her perfume, her scent. It was a mix of flowers, sweat, and her natural musk. I withdrew from Bambi's mouth, spun her head over heels until her business end was facing me. I spread her legs wide forcing her into the splits. I drew on the ring even more and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Give it to me Thomas," she begged in that high-pitched squeal I remembered so well. "Don't make me beg."

"It was you," I said as I slid the tips of my cocks into her. "All those years ago, it was you wasn't it?"

"YES," she shrieked as I slammed my cocks home. "It was me... oh fuck me Thomas!"

I gave her what we both wanted. It was Traci's voice, Bambi's voice. There was something alluring quality about her cries. I wanted to pound her harder and get her voice up another octave. She climaxed, and I fell silent. I pulled out, flipped her so that she was face up and slid back inside of her. I moved slow now and watched her expressions closely. No doubt about it now, she wasn't pretending to be Traci she had been her.

"Another lie demon," I growled as I thrust harder but just as slow.

"I didn't want to spoil your memories," she gasped. "I was young and eager back then. I was just wandering and stealing souls at random. It is not uncommon amongst the juvenile demons. I was barely sixty and still learning how to make humans happy."

"That was one of the best summers of my life," I admitted. "We had some good times. Of course, it made your strange behavior understandable now. You were sneaking out and stealing souls while I slept."

"I had to," she moaned. "So good... oh yeah... I had quotas to keep. I didn't want to hurt you. I was ordered away. When Glasya learned I was shacking up with you, she lost it. Harder... oh yeah that's it!"

I felt my toes curl and surrendered to the hunger. I pounded her and felt a thrill hearing her voice hit that upper octave as I fired my loads inside of her. I pulled out and lowered her to the floor. She sat and shivered as she recovered. Her eyes were practically feverish after me using her body to masturbate with. It was entirely one sided for me. There was something bothering me. No, that wasn't the right word, something had gotten my attention. It was the rings. The succubus had felt the power of the Magician's Apprentice without me actively calling her. The ease at which I lifted and manipulated Bambi was much far simpler than on earth. The amount of concentration was negligible.

"You said something about the multiverse when we sat in the diner. You said my world now mirrored another."

"Yeah, so?"

"What about here? Is this plane tied to the multiverse? Or is it separate somehow, a kind of oasis."

"Glasya warned me how clever you are," Bambi smiled. "Yes, there are isolated planes that are unique and separate. Hell is one of them. This place is eternal and not tied to any one timeline or world. There are some myriad earths you would recognize and wouldn't know from your own. There are others so different and strange you would think you were in a nightmare or dream. We service the multiverse Thomas. We are as unchanging as this plane. One day is much like the one before it."

"The Five Kings were forged here or somewhere near here." I said declaring my observation.

"I believe so. Okay, I suspected that was the truth. We are not allowed to claim them for our own."

"I found two more of the kings close to home. Well, one of them in my freezer and the other in a bird feeder. Is this your doing?"

"Yes. Did you find both?" Bambi asked seeking the truth.

"No, the cook found the one in the freezer. She screamed when she discovered it." I said, and Bambi giggled like the fiend she was. "Why are you being so generous?"

"I'm not. I am paying you for services rendered." She said, and I shivered. "I could give you the last one if you want."

"Could Bambi? I sense more behind your words." I said as I read her emotions carefully. "Must be my Osirian blood but... you've already got it and a plan."

"There is no fooling you," she laughed. "I anticipated your need. It is yours for the asking." She said flinching and looking around.

"What? Were you waiting for..." I said when a single piercing tone split the air.

"You are late." Bambi said looking up at the shimmering figure.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" The woman in white asked as she hovered down towards us. "The Osirian! You cloaked him from us. Are you crazy?"

"I haven't broken any rules Metra. He is all yours if you want. But... I still owe him a debt, if he wants it." Bambi practically climaxed as she spoke those words.

"Demons always play the long game," Metra growled and frowned at me. "I see you already have four of them."

"Yes, one I was given by the owner, another well the other the old man forfeited. The other two I got from Bambi here."

"What happened?" Metra asked with hands on her curvaceous hips.

"I free you," I muttered, and Metra stared at me curiously. "What I meant to say is that the old man ordered the demon under his control to attack Bambi. She forced his hand and the demon tried to warn him, but it didn't end well."

"He was foolish and careless. If you possess one of the Five Kings, you have to know its limits."

"So, what is the danger of having all five of them?" I asked but Metra shook her head. "You won't tell me or can't tell me?"

"Can't," she said as her eyes narrowed. "I am sorry."

"Sorry, I didn't see that word coming from a demon." I said, and Metra lost her shit right then right there.

"I am no demon!" She raged. "How dare you! I am an Archon of the Second Rank. I am Knight Commander of the First Ethereal Bastion! I am..."

"Metra... I choose you." I said focusing on the power of the Magician's Apprentice.

"You can't..." Metra said even as her knees struck the floor.

"Beautiful," Bambi said clapping her hands together. "Give her to me and..."

"Silence!" I said in a soft but commanding voice.

"Shit Thomas, you scared me," the demon said taking a few steps back. "I was just joking."

"There is a spell binding the two of you telling me about the Five Kings. Let me brainstorm and I will watch your faces. Bambi, please sit next to Metra. I need both of you in my line of sight." I said, and the demon plopped down next to the archon. "Let's go over what I know about the rings I already have. The Cutpurse's Friend allows access to telekinesis and that is air magic. The element of air represents the mind. The Magician's Apprentice can conjure elementals and apparently bind them, demons, and archons. Summoning is tied to the house of spatial magic." I said carefully watching their expressions.

They gave nothing away. I went on about the other three rings, and shared what Bambi had mentioned. While my take on their abilities didn't phase Bambi or Metra it did make me wonder why the archon was so dead set in my getting all five.

"Is this a Dark Lord thing? Is there an evil god locked away in the rings?" I watched their faces but there were both stone faced. "I got nothing. Give me the last one so I can end this."

Bambi grinned and gestured. A triangular shaped table appeared. It wasn't the strange dark wood and intricate runes carved on its surface that got my attention, but the plain stone box at the table's center. I opened the box and wasn't surprised to see last king and the finger it rode. Just like the others there was traces of the owner's blood on it. I was about to slide the ring on my thumb when I felt it. Bambi's heartbeat went up and her excitement warned me. Don't do this, she wants it too bad. I set the ring down and then placed the other four next to it.

"I am open to suggestions or clues... hell... anything! No? Fine, fuck you both!"

I picked up each of the rings and looked at them. I noted the individual runes they each had. Wait, runes, my rings only had a single rune now they each had five unique runes along the inner band. I set the bands down next to one another as if they were one a hand. I alternated their order and again the duo began to make noises. I looked at them and Bambi was practically beaming with pride while Metra seemed torn. She looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't. I noted that as I changed the position of the rings the number of runes along the inner band changed. I didn't know what kind of pattern I was looking for, but I was sure I'd know it once I hit it. It was a matter of the process of elimination.

"Ever see the movie Stargate?" I muttered as I moved one of the rings into a new position and waited for the runes to change.

"No." Metra muttered quietly.

"I love that movie!" Bambi squealed excitedly. "What's your point handsome?"

"There is one glaring flaw in the plot. The team spent two freaking years trying to decipher the dialing address. They had a limited number options and somehow couldn't figure it out. I hate Hollywood logic. They could have eliminated all the possible characters in less than two years. Ooh, I think I got something."

The last move revealed a complete line of runes inside all the rings. Jackpot, I win! Now what? Did I put them on or just wait? I went with waiting first. Nothing. I looked over at the dynamic duo and they were both surprised as fuck. I held up my left hand picked up the first ring with my right. I placed it on my pinky and nothing happened. I repeated the process and it wasn't until the third ring settled onto my middle finger when a change occurred.

"Do you smell that?" I said as I sniffed the air. "It smells like ozone."

I placed the next ring on my index finger. The air became noticeably charged with energy. I felt it crawl on my skin and it itched like hell. I laughed when I saw Metra's and Bambi's hair float skyward. I had seen footage of this around a Tesla coil. The air was filled with static electricity. Bambi was unfazed, but Metra was obviously anxious. I held up the fifth ring, the Fifth King, and placed it on my thumb. The tonal implosion was deafening. The world went silent as the gate manifested itself. The air darkened near the middle of the throne room. It began as the size of a ping pong ball but quickly grew to a ten-foot diameter.

"He found the forge." Bambi said her words so crisp and strangely clear.

"I don't believe it. It exists." Metra said standing and walking towards me. Her words carrying the same odd clarity. "What are you going to do... Master?"

"You are still bound?" I asked, and she lowered her head in submission. "Good, cover my back, are you coming Bambi?"

"No... you have no idea what is in there." She fired back.

"Then it is all mine," I replied as I crossed the edge of the gate.

The transition was smooth. One moment Metra and I were in the throne room and the next we were standing in a huge open space surrounded by unusual alien trees. I think they were trees. It was a courtyard of sorts in the middle of a darkened city. There were spires aplenty in that place, but none were lit. The only sound was Metra hyperventilating as her knees gave out. I think she was panicking. I looked over at her and the color had drained from her face. I spun around seeking the illumination that allowed me to see her. If the city was dark how could I see her. I looked up and that's when I smiled at the sheer grandeur of that sky. Billions upon billions of stars filled that untouched firmament and I felt so small and insignificant.

"This place is amazing."

"Do you have any idea where we are?" Metra said in what I determined was awe.

"Nope. But you sure all hell do. So?" I asked and stood as a solitary figure approached out of the shadows.

"You did it," a silky male voice greeted us. "You actually fucking did it!"

He strode out like one of the gods of old. There was a quiet majesty about him despite his casual greeting. He was arrayed is black and silver and the strange runes I had seen on the rings also decorated his robes and the sword on his hip. He was tall, nearly ten feet, and while slim had a hidden strength. Metra appeared to recognize him and when she knelt to him I took stock of that. I gestured and closed the portal behind us. The last thing I needed was a demonic invasion of the Forge. I cried out when his mind intruded upon mine. The tattoo on my back burned as his thoughts ignored it the way a hurricane ignores a wet piece of paper. Memories sprung to life in my mind in cascades and left me a drooling a mess on the ground. My body twitched uncontrollably as this being routed through my life like an open book. I barely felt Metra's comforting touch as she held me.

"My apologies," he said. "I had to know."

"Know, know what?" Metra growled at the sorrowful figure.

"His soul is clean," the stranger replied. "He didn't murder or commit atrocities to gain the rings. We will sit together and when he is recovered you will dine with me and I shall tell you about them, the Five Magi."

"He is Osirian. He is a good man." Metra replied protectively.

My body was fine, but my mind was jumbled and disjointed. It was hard to think after the psychic assault. I wandered down old roads with my father. It wasn't just remembering it was reliving them. I could make out smells, tastes, and even touch. A series of unrelated events wove themselves together and I was forced to experience it. I was trapped in my memories until I recovered.

"Where are we?" The stranger asked looking around.

"Eastern seaboard of the United States," I said remembering the rolling hills and the ancient standing stones dotting the lush fall landscape. "It is autumn and the trees are changing."

"So many colors," he said in awe. "Your people are blessed."

"I agree. Wait, that's not right." I said pointing to the Asian structure to the far left. "That belongs in Cambodia not Massachusetts."

"Your mind is in disarray, I am sorry. If you focus you can remove the things that do not belong. Once enough items have been set right your consciousness should be healed."

I sought out things that didn't belong in the Miskatonic Valley. Some were obvious while others were small and difficult to spot right away. He was right. I felt better the more items I sent back to where they belonged. The psychic tension was relieved, and the mental rubber band snapped back into shape. I opened my eyes and found Metra kneeling close. I felt like a newborn. Colors seemed to swirl everywhere, and I realized I was within range of the stranger's powerful psychic aura. I was helped to my feet and he led us to the Forge. It was reward time.

We were allowed a limited tour of the city. Pity it was cast in shadows. There were no moons to help illuminated the structures, so it was a somber stroll to the Forge. Our guide pointed out especially interesting buildings and gave a brief history or description of their function. He excitedly pointed at our destination when it came into view. The Forge was the largest structure we had seen so far. It was surrounded on three sides by a large crescent shaped pool. Once we were close enough to take in details we saw our first glimpse of someone besides the blacksmith. They fled silently into the depths of the city.

"They don't like visitors."

"Do you get visitors often?" Metra asked.

"Never, and you know why." He replied glancing at the archon knowingly.

"Just thought I'd be polite." She said frowning.

"Metra, where are we?" I asked.

"We are..." She began until the blacksmith interrupted her.

"We are here. Welcome to the Forge."

The doors of the building swung outward and we entered. The first real illumination since our arrival sprung to life. Dozens of fist sized crystals began to glow with a soft radiance. I kept a look out for something that looked like a forge I never found it. The structure was occupied, and the engineer-priests greeted us with an offering of food and drink. They wore runic robes like the blacksmith who only now revealed his name, Vaul. After our meal we followed Vaul into the inner sanctum of his forge. The center of the room was dominated by a ten-foot sphere of everchanging light. The color of the light changed every few seconds and there didn't appear to be any kind of pattern that I could discern.

"That is the Forge. If you want your reward for collecting the Kings stick your hand into the light."

I looked at Metra, but she seemed lost in thought. I crossed the distance between me and the sphere. I thrust my first skyward and the orb descended to envelope my hand. It was strangely cool to the touch. A minute passed, and the color of the light stabilized to a silvery green. The viridian radiance crept down my arm until my entire body was surrounded by it.

"Take a look," Vaul said.

Where there had been five rings now only one sat on my middle finger. The previous five had been simple dark silver bands but this one was adorned with five flawless gems. Surrounding the jewels were a pictograph cartouche depicting five mythical beasts. I turned the band and examined the stones and the designs surrounding them. I slipped it off and found the inner band marked with the same runes that decorated the robes of Vaul and his engineer-priests. I slipped it back on but this time on my ring finger.

"So, what does it do now?" I asked and Vaul smiled.

"All the things it did before, and more." He replied with a huge grin. "You wouldn't want me to spoil it would you?"

"A few hints might not be a bad thing." I fired back about to leave the Forge.

"Wait, tolerate me... no that is not right," Vaul said raising his hand. "Humor me. Here... catch."

"What is this?" I asked catching a fist sized chunk of dull brown material. "Looks like a blend of rock and wood."

"You are close, it is the building block of my people's technology. It is a psychoactive material that can be crafted into a myriad of forms. Since you are standing at the heart of the Forge, make something."

"What can I make?" I asked, and he winced as the forge roared to life. "Aw hell..."

The second great psychic assault hit me hard enough to buckle my knees. The forge was self-aware. It showed me anything and everything I could forge with the chunk of psychic plastic in my hand. The items were so alien, and I wanted something more mundane. It came to me in a flash. I thought about that and only that. I tossed the material above my head and let the forge do the rest. Vaul hurled three more pieces into the forge and my desire took shape and form. The hardest part was picking a color, I settled on black. It took no time at all and it fluttered down where I caught it.

"What is it?" Vaul asked smiling as I ran my fingers over the shimmering black cloth.

"It is called a hoodie." I said holding it up. "Not bad for my first time. I hope it fits."

"Try it on," the blacksmith suggested, and I did.

"Oh, it is so fuzzy and silky smooth!"

"So human," Metra commented.

"It expresses your character perfectly. It will protect you against weather and more." Vaul said and then gestured for me to join him. "It is time for you to go."

Metra and I were escorted back by a female engineer-priest. She never spoke and seemed in awe of me or Metra. Had she never seen an Osirian before or was Metra her first archon? I glanced around as we walked and felt the rising tension. It was as if we had arrived with a bomb and were returning with a nuke. The archon's tension was growing.

"Excuse me," I said, and our guide stopped. "My friend seems upset."