Legacy: Healer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll call you in half an hour."

I plunged forward. I eased into them savoring my first time with the she elf. She cried out as I slid into her while Serena described Dawn's faces as we fucked.

I was drying off from my shower when Eleanor slipped in behind me. She kissed my neck and then sniffed me.

"You've been busy," she giggled. "Is that a Sidhe Elf I smell on you or just a she elf?"

"I'm sorry. Ever since I returned from meeting my dad my hunger has been overwhelming."

"Good," she purred. "I haven't been fucked in months. I'll let you recharge before I pounce. Besides I have to breastfeed Autumn."

"I worried when that storm delayed your flight."

"We set down just fine. I won nearly eighty grand at the blackjack table. The hotel had a decent sized casino attached to it. How goes the training?"

"She is brutal. She has me doing spells and blade work."

"Good, you need to learn your limits. Best to learn them in a controlled environment than on the field of battle. Jeez, I sounded like dad just then. I miss him."

"I miss him too. Where is Autumn?"

Eleanor pointed down and after getting dressed headed down. My family was assembled and in the middle my daughter, Autumn. They took turns holding her and she endured with amazing patience. Everyone volunteered to babysit anytime we needed it. Dawn even took a turn holding Autumn and softly sang an elven lullaby which had the infant asleep in no time at all. Lily took Autumn and carried her up to the newly established nursery.

"She has your eyes," Dawn commented. "And her mother's temperament."

"I agree." I said, and an impromptu meal materialized in the dining room. "I am starved."

We settled around the table and began sharing baby stories. There was more than my fair share of tales about my childhood. I deflected with my memories of a young Lily. Indigo appeared with an old wooden box and set it down next to me. The shifter returned with an end table and a blanket. She placed the blanket over the top of the table to keep it from being scratched by the box. I set the box on top of the blanket and began looking through the eclectic contents. They had all been recently dusted or wiped down. The first thing I picked up was an old Victorian doll. The creepy porcelain head was painted with a disturbing face and expression. What little girl would want to play with something like this. The next thing from the box was a rusted jack in the box. The paint was long faded, and rust marked the corners of the metallic cube. I reached for the handle when Tiffany cringed and begged me not to. I agreed and set the box next to the doll. I cried out when I saw it. My face lit up as I lifted the long clear crystal up for all to see. I turned it to look at it from different angles.

"It is changing color," Eleanor stated.

"Blue, it's like ice, dark ice," Serena agreed.

"Where did dad find that," Melody asked.

"He didn't." I said.

"Who did?" Katarina asked as the crystal shifted to a mother of pearl shade.

"I did. I found this in the jungle, the cloud jungle."

Amazon Rain Forest 19xx:

I was lost. The ambush from the cloud leopard had split us up. I wanted to cry out, but I was afraid of drawing unwanted attention from the leopard or something worse. I was squatted in the cloud bank. The moisture laden cloud had me soaked to the skin quickly. I was drenched and flinched when a large drop of water rolled down my nose and fell off. I rubbed my nose and listened as a soft sound came close. The leopard materialized out of the fog like a living ghost and its eyes locked on mine before it sprang away as an emerald green constrictor sprung from above. As the two clashed I grabbed my pack and ran. I managed to dodge around the massive tree trunks as I fled uphill. I broke through the cloud layer to clear air and stony ground.

"Steps," I exclaimed. "These are steps! Bloody hell, I think I found it."

The jungle had taken over the pyramid complex. Trees and other foliage obscured a clear view of the step pyramid. I was forced to take out my machete and cut my way to the foot of main structure. My progress sent birds, butterflies, and monkeys scurrying away and deeper into the jungle. It was nearly sunset by the time I got my first good glimpse of the Pyramid of the Sun. Roots had undermined and upset the steps pushing them up at odd angles or dislodged them altogether. I gathered the makings of a fire before it became too dark to do so. Full dark had settled but I had a nice blaze going. My pistol was close as was my machete. Most of the larger predators hunted at night. I was glad I was a light sleeper. After a sparse meal I built up the fire and decided to do a little exploration of the main pyramid. With an electric torch in hand I slipped up the staggered steps to see what kind of condition the building was in. While the steps had seen better days, the top chamber was in a fair state.

The walls were lined with blocks of ancient drawings of gods and monsters. I wish dad were here. He'd be able to translate some of this. I walked around the perimeter looking for any other entrances. The light from the electric torch played over the stones and a glint of glass sparkled on the far wall. I crossed the chamber and kept the light on the loose stone block. The centuries had worn it down revealing a hint of something behind. I tugged on the upper right-hand corner of the block and it tumbled to the floor. The gleaming crystalline block was revealed. The characters were different, more intricate, and far more advanced. I ran my fingers along the carvings and the floor began to vibrate, to rumble, as the secret passage was revealed. A portion of the floor near the center swung away revealing a gleaming stairway.

"Where do you lead to I wonder?"

I carefully moved down the slick stairs. The crystal material seemed to absorb and store the light given off by the torch. Soon the entire staircase was glowing with its own light. The symbols on the steps and the walls were heavy with geometric themes and astronomical inferences. The steps ended in the middle of a massive glass chamber. It was vaulted like a great crystal cathedral and shone with a clean blue radiance. I walked around looking up and so didn't see it before my foot kicked it across the floor. The length of crystal spun in place. I walked over and picked it up. I looked at it and turned it over in my hand. It was a little over a foot in length and perfectly formed. A part of me knew this was artificially created. It had survived the kick without a single blemish or crack. I looked at the length and saw something inside it. Maybe there was a flaw after all. Suspended in the middle of the crystal running lengthwise was a single strand of darkness. It was a line. The strange thing is that the line seemed to extend well beyond the confines of the crystal. The illusion was perfect and profound, just like the crystal.

I tipped it and moved it, but the line went on forever. What was the line? What did it stand for?

Next Time: MILF Island

The pontoons skipped across the surface of the sea as the aircraft decelerated. To our left was the small island. It was located on only a few charts and perhaps Google Earth. The Family had purchased it nearly two centuries earlier from the French when their power dominated this part of the world. It had been in our hands ever since. I looked over my shoulder at my guests. They were the MILF club and my mother was chatting away as the plane pulled as close to the beach as possible.

"Well ladies, we are here. Welcome to MILF Island." I called out as the propellers came to a rest.

They let out a collective woot and prepared to disembark. Four days alone with this many sex crazed middle aged women. It was going to be hell. I laughed as they began undressing. The leggy brunette pointed to the house that dominated a hill that overlooked the beach.

"Is that where we are staying?" She asked.

"Yes," Eleanor replied. "It is an old colonial home. It is known by the locals as the House of Sin."

The ladies let out another triumphant woot.