Legacy: Healer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sent the text a little while ago. How did you get here so quickly?"

"I um... well..." I stammered unsure how she would react to me trying a dangerous spell just to see her.

"You did what?" She demanded her eyes narrowing.

"I teleported here. I missed my mark a little but was well within walking distance."

She was speechless. I could see the mix of anger, concern, and shock take hold.

"Where is the cat?" I asked taking her mind off me.

"At his monastery of course," she replied. "Where else would he be?"

"Um... here," I said stunned at her casual manner. "It is his child..."

"HIS child, his child, where the hell did you get the notion that it was his?"

"You were so awkward the last time I talked to you. It appeared to me that you and he were..."

"NO, hell no, he is a dirty old man," she laughed. "This is your daughter."

"Daughter," I said softly. "I am so confused. It seemed like. Why are you here?"

"I thought you knew." She said genuinely surprised. "The house was being watched. It was agreed for me to give birth somewhere safe. This building is heavily warded and as safe as any fortress."

"My daughter," I said again, and she took my hand. "Who were you concerned about?"

"Lao wasn't sure," she said before wincing in pain. "Won't be long now."

"I am here."

She smiled, and the wait began. I made her as comfortable as I could. My daughter Autumn was born at 3:05 in the morning. She was perfect as all daughters are in the eyes of their parents. The midwife handed her to me and I held her close. My little girl safe in my hands. Eleanor stretched out her arms and I handed Autumn to her. Sorcerer Cat made an appearance and hopped up onto the foot of the bed.

"She's perfect," Lao announced.

"Why did Katarina make it sound like you and Eleanor were an item?"

"It was safer that way. Osirians are a strange lot. I was afraid that if your extended family learned that Eleanor was carrying your child both mother and child would be in danger."

"My father and the elders have been nothing but kind to me."

"True, but that was after they learned of your birthright. After they learned you were Bennu."

"I will keep that in mind." I said hearing my daughter coo and make noises. "I have a question for you." I said and waited to see his reaction.

"Fire away," he said, and I continued.

"Ever heard of the Order of Chthon?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"My teleportation went a little off target. I ended up in a private club of sorts. Don't worry about it. I have a daughter to spoil."

I knew that in time Eleanor and I would have to split up. I would return via teleportation back to the house while she would take the slower way by plane. If she suddenly showed up in the states without passing through customs all sorts of questions would be asked. I gave her the Monarch Ring as I began calling it. I taught her how to use it and demanded she practice with it every day. She made me proud. I pitied anyone that crossed paths with her with evil intent. My daughter was safe in her hands and that took a huge burden off my shoulders. I didn't need the damn ring. But the time we were apart would be hell on all concerned. To pass the time I threw myself into my sword work when I wasn't watching Autumn. When I was looking after my daughter she had my undivided attention.

We settled into a routine and when Eleanor was strong enough we would return home. Autumn was growing, healthy, and giggled when she watched me practice in the courtyard behind the house. Eleanor would breastfeed her and sit out back while I kept up my sword craft. After my workouts I would entertain Autumn by levitating stuffed animals and dolls and have them dance for her. Her eyes would light up and she would coo and giggle. She also slept a lot. Breastfeeding was hard work. The day of departure grew near and I felt the pang of fear. Would the Osirian side of my family act? Was that still a threat? I had Thorn set up several tickets with Eleanor's name listed so they would have to spread their forces to intercept her. If they did find her she was ready for them.

"Thorn, give me a live feed of the music room."

"Yes, Master," she replied tapping into the internal security. "It is empty."

"Okay, here we go."

I gazed at the feed and touched that place in my mind. I knew it so well and that made the return trip much easier. I drew on my power and pushed. One heartbeat I was in China and the next back home. The pang of fear was stronger now than ever. My thoughts went to Eleanor and Autumn. Dawn strode into the music room carrying two wooden swords. I waved her off and told her I had other things to do for the next dozen or so hours. I had come up with a plan to keep my relatives busy.

"Stay and watch or leave and get ready for Eleanor's arrival. I leave it up to you."

"I'll watch for a while." Dawn said as I sat and slipped into a full lotus.

I closed my eyes and reached out for my father's mind. I found it easily enough. He was still on earth and not visiting Osiris Prime. I mentally knocked and awaited his response. His surprise was welcome as I asked him how he and the rest were doing. Words vanished as images and emotions took over. I informed him of the birth of Autumn, but he already knew. There were intense feelings around the subject of my daughter. I pried to see if he thought it a good thing and hit a psychic wall. That alarmed me, and he didn't try and alleviate that feeling. I reminded him of how protective I was when it came to Eleanor and Autumn. He hesitated, and I warned him I would be put off if something happened.

"Violence in this situation would be unwise." My father said his mind cool and clinical.

"I was thinking the exact same thing. I won't hesitate to retaliate with reciprocate. If they die so will the assassins and any that sent them. Am I clear?"

"Are you threatening your own people? You are an Osirian first."

"I am a father first. If any harm comes to my child and you will see what I am truly capable of. I won't hesitate to shed that precious Osirian blood you hold so dear. Family is family, remember that. I would do the same for you."

"I see." He replied a hint of emotion leaking through. "You make me proud."

"I have others to contact..." I began but his thoughts cut me off.

"No longer required. I will speak with the elders. Rest easy son."

He broke contact and I was alone in my mind. The implications were unsettling. If I hadn't contacted my father they might have attempted to harm Eleanor and my daughter. I opened my eyes and found Dawn sitting opposite me. Was that why dad had me moving around so much? He feared the Osirians as much as looked up to them. He had been protecting me, from my biological father and the others. I would do no less for my daughter as well as the rest of my family.

"They don't pose a threat," I muttered to myself.

"Who is threatened?" Dawn asked raising a pencil thin eyebrow.

"My biological family, they feared me and now they fear my daughter. Did Eleanor text you guys?"

"Yes, have you thought about my offer?" Dawn asked placing a hand on my knee.

"Which one?"

"Now that Autumn is here, born, she will need a nanny. I still humbly place my name on your list."

"I believe you should share the duties with Indigo. She has also shown an interest in helping raise Autumn. What do you say? Can you work with Indigo? Can you develop a curriculum to give her a well-rounded education?"

"I will, if you let me, make her the best she can be."

"What do you get out of it?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Bragging rights," Dawn giggled. "How many Sidhe can say they help raise an Osirian and an especially notable one at that. That and conquering you."

"Me? You want to what to climb me, mount me, or just fuck me?"

"Why not all three. Your sisters brag about you and your cocks, plural. They keep telling me that I am missing out on the longest, thickest beasts a female could want. I've tried to keep this professional up until now, but I want to know what it is like at least once."

"Have you ever taken on two lovers at one time?" I asked but I could see the answer was no. "Have you ever had your... I mean taken it up... anal sex?"

"No. There is a first time for everything." She replied laughing. "I've never seen you so uncomfortable."

The thought of taking on another lover while exciting was a further drain on my personal energies. She was lovely, exotic, and devilishly gifted, she was also another weight around my neck. I would ask Indigo and get her opinion. The shifter was surprising clear headed especially when it came to this subject. I needed time though. Besides, Eleanor and Autumn were on their way and my thoughts had to remain on them.

"I can't right now. I promised Snow and the others that I'd give two hours of practice before I can be intimate."

"Then let's practice and then when you are weak and worn out I'll take advantage of you." Dawn laughed. "Now, take the damn sword and defend yourself."

We entered the dojo and I changed into a ghi. We bowed and then began circling each other. Dawn patiently let me instigate the first attack. She batted it to the side with ease. The battle began in earnest after that and she didn't let me win. In fact, she pressed me so hard that she cracked my weapon. I tried to withdraw and grab a fresh weapon, but she denied me. I learned a valuable lesson. Your enemy won't allow you such luxuries, so I was forced to use magic to resolve my predicament. I sent out a telekinetic force to give me time and space to arm myself.

"Good," she said calling a halt and a rest period. "You did well."

"Thanks."

"Our next round will allow spells and blades. If you want to be a real mage you must use both equally well and at the same time. You must juggle the arcane with the mundane."

"I don't want to wreck the house." I said frowning.

"Not to worry," she said pointing at runes she had scrawled discreetly over floors, walls, and ceiling. "These will contain any elemental spells we might discharge."

"You have thought of everything." I said as she sipped her water.

"I planned for your return with great care. How was the birth?"

"It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced, my first-born child."

"I understand, I still remember my first child. A strong male now a great warrior and mage." She said as a mother brimming with pride. "Have you recovered? We still have a lesson to conduct."

"I've never actually used combat magic before. Oh, I have played around a bit but most of my knowledge is book learning."

"Good, you are about to learn the difference between reading and doing. It's time to feel the burn."

If I thought the sword duels had been brutal this was a whole new level of pain. She pushed and punished me for an hour before our next break. I never got off a single spell. Dawn on the other hand had hit me with every element she knew. In the case of an electrical spell I knew what it felt like to be hit by a taser. It wasn't pleasant. I stared up at the ceiling as my body spasmed uncontrollably. At the end of the hour I had been burned, frozen, nearly asphyxiated, paralyzed, tossed, hurled, and slammed. She didn't limit my punishment to spells. She also used her sword to brutal efficiency as well. It took hours to regenerate completely but I endured.

"Sleep and restore your energies. We will continue tomorrow." Dawn ordered, and I staggered up to my bed and fell asleep without even bothering to undress or get under the covers.

I dreamt about spell slinging and in that dream a key to today's failures. I was overthinking my spells and taking far too long. The knowledge I had been given by Asmodeus crept back in while I slept. I woke around noon. Even though I had healed myself before I slept I woke with bruises and body aches. I chose a nice hot bath and decided to soak away some of the pain. Serena, hearing me running my bath, joined me to keep me company. She told me Eleanor and Dawn were well on their way and so far, so good.

"How goes the training?" She asked as we sat facing each other.

"Brutal." I laughed. "I need to split my practice time between sword and spells."

"Why are you working so hard on this?" Serena asked as her foot began teasing my balls.

"I want to be able to protect my family. I have found my abilities lacking."

"What spooked you?" She asked as she grasped my cock with her prehensile foot.

"I'm not the only one who has been practicing. That feels good," I moaned. "I met my other family. I've felt inadequate ever since."

"Trust me, you aren't," she purred. "Can I jack you off with my feet? I need the practice."

"UNNNN... go for it."

She braced her body by gripping the walls of the tub. Now she could use both feet on me. She caressed my balls with one foot and stroked my erection with the other. A sudden memory of a petite Thai girl came to mind. She had done something like this to me during one of dad's buying trips. She had been so damn skinny and kept calling me Joe.

'Come on Joe,' she urged. 'Come for me Joe! You like my feet? You love my pussy.'

"You are smiling," Serena growled.

"I was remembering a cute little thing in Thailand. She had talented toes too and a tight little pussy."

"MMMM, are you going to fuck me Thomas?" Serena asked as her foot moved up and down stroking me. "Do you want to feel me wrapped around you?"

"After you keep your promise and make me cum with your feet."

"Absolutely!"

I had to give it to her. She didn't rush things. Serena took her time and patiently stroked me off. She now had a foot on each of my cocks and things picked up pace after that. Her expression intensified as I told her how close I was. A wave of water crashed into Serena as my body bucked when I came. She came up sputtering and smiling. I thanked her and suggested we continue things in the shower. She agreed and got out of the tub as I pulled the plug to drain it. Serena started the water and got the temperature perfect. I caught a glimpse of Dawn spying on Serena and me. Her strong voyeuristic streak was enticing as all hell. Did she want me to perform the dark magic on her? Let's find out and see how she reacts. I climbed into the shower behind my sister and slipped my arm around her waist.

"We are being watched," I moaned in her ear.

"I know. I saw her while I was using my feet on you. What are you going to do?"

"The same thing we do every night Pinkie, try and take over the world. Keep an eye out and see if she wants me to stop."

"I'm all yours," Serena whispered. "Pound me... break me..."

"I want to touch you, taste you, before I hammer you into submission."

I imagined Dawn as I ran my hands over Serena's luscious body. I heard the gasp of surprise. So, it isn't just my cocks I can do it with any sort of tactile experience. I kissed Serena's neck and her head moved to make it easier. I cupped her breasts and she pressed her ass against my erections. I teased her nipples and ground against her feeling her ass cheeks caress the top of my upper cock. Serena moaned and told me how wet she was and then she described how Dawn was reacting.

"She is on her hands and knees moaning like a bitch in heat. She wants it bad, and so do I."

"I want to taste your pussy before I fuck you rotten."

I knelt behind her and pulled her full firm ass cheeks apart. I lapped at her slit and she groaned for me. Dawn's cries were softer but no less enticing. I worked two fingers into my sister's ass to prep her for what was to come. They both cried out, but I was relentless. Once sis was nice and stretched out I stood.

"Looks like you are ready," I announced. "Both of you."

I lined up both cocks and pushed slowly. Serena was panting as the head of my top cock opened her up. Dawn begged for more even as the tip of both cocks entered my sister. They reacted different from the same kind of stimulus. I waited for Serena to tell me she was ready. Once she had adapted to the massive head in her ass I pushed forward. Her body seemed to suck me in. I looked at Dawn and her ass was high in the air.

"I know," Serena moaned as I began moving. "She is such a little slut, isn't she? Harder... fuck me harder!"

"Like this?" I asked as I slammed into her hard enough to get her up on her toes.

"YESSSS!"

I kept up the intensity and managed to keep the pace nice and slow. Each thrust was followed up by a pause of a few seconds. Serena's head was facing her feet as she grunted each time my cocks were buried in her. Dawn was still begging for more. I felt how close they were, and I picked up the pace until I was pounding Serena mercilessly. The timing was close to perfect. Dawn climaxed first, and her scream echoed in the bathroom's great acoustics. Serena came a few seconds later and I fired my loads into her at almost the same time. I pulled out of and she hungrily spun around and licked me clean. Dawn rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling as she gasped for breath.

"Should I?" I asked Serena.

"Why not," she replied giggling. "She obviously wants it. I don't mind sharing we can each have one."

"Good," I growled. "Follow me."

I stepped out and set a towel over one shoulder and Dawn on the other. She snapped out of it. I tossed her lightly onto my bed and dried off. She glared at me as Serena ignored her and dried her body off while the tension increased.

"Get naked or get out," I demanded with a grin.

"What does Serena have to say?" She asked.

"Me, I am eager to share him or if you decline to have him all to myself. You'd be a fool to walk away now. Thomas, why not play with her a bit. You remember that night last spring. She would enjoy that I think." Serena replied with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"I agree. It is playtime and I need something to take my mind off things for a bit."

I gestured and this time I drew on my own power to levitate Dawn off the ground. I carefully undressed her as she struggled against the spell and failed. Soon her clothing was neatly folded at the foot of the bed. I instructed Serena what to get out of the toy box. She set the various restraints beneath Dawn where she could see them. I began with the ring gag and winked at the she elf.

"Somebody is going to be sucking cock." I informed her. "Next is your arms."

The leather sleeves slid over her limbs, gently tightened, and then attached them to each other forcing her arms behind her back. Dawn's expression was shifted from uncertainty to bliss. I attached her ankles to the metal bar via the cuffs on either end of the steel rod. I levitated the powerful vibrator up and switched it on. The business end lightly brushed her sensitive flesh. Dawn moaned as the toy did its work.

"Any questions, no, good," I grinned. "Let's make you beg a bit shall we. Any suggestions Serena?"

"She looks pretty happy, but I think she wants to feel your cock inside of her. I think that was a nod. Let me lie down and put her on top of me. Then you can fuck both of us at the same time. You might have to take the bar off though."

"Get on your back," I ordered, and sis hurried to comply.

I removed the metal bar before lowering Dawn on top of Serena. I used the vibrator on both and Serena shook when it brushed against their clit or labia. I crawled onto the bed and placed my hands on Dawn's ass. I touched her thoughts since she had a gag impeding her ability to speak.

'Do I let you go? Or do you want this?'

'Give it to me,' she begged. 'I want it inside of me.'

'Look at this,' I sent as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. 'You are soaked.'

"How about you Serena, are you ready for more?"

A knock on the door interrupted our playtime. The door opened without me saying a word. Indigo informed us that Eleanor and Autumn would be landing soon. So, there I was poised to strike, and I hesitated. What should I do? Did I stop and wash up and get ready or did I just pound the living shit out of these two and break them for good measure? I glanced at Indigo.