Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

It was gentle at first, a nice pleasurable, soft vibration in my pussy and against my clit. Then she dialled it up a few notches and I was the one to clamp my thighs together. She wound it down again and told me that she had gone maybe half way. I stared at her in shock. If that had been half way, how the hell had she coped with me taking it to max while she was sitting on the phone?

"Pretty intense huh?" she asked me with a laugh.

"That's half? I did it to max while you were on the phone!"

"No kidding," she replied. "Of course, I've had a lot more experience with this little baby than you have." I saw her finger the remote and felt the responding vibrations between my legs. I smiled at her and fingered her remote. We spent the next hour teasing each other, the intensity rising and falling as we egged each other on. I was so freaking wet. I went to get something off the printer for Deb and when I came back, she was waiting with Jennifer, one of the other girls from the office. Apparently she'd roped Jennifer in to cover the reception desk while she showed me something else in the office. Something else turned out to be the toilets.

"Let me know if I've crossed a line here," she said as she took my hand and pulled me toward her. I didn't even have a chance to answer before she kissed me. As her tongue found mine and explored my mouth she obviously played with the remote because the vibrator went crazy between my legs and I all but swooned. She pushed me back into one of the stalls and closed the door behind us. I watched nervously as she casually took her jacket off, hung it on the hook on the back of the door and then started to undo her blouse. My eyes were glued to the revelation of her big tits and I didn't even have the presence of mind to turn her vibrator on. I stared at her heavy breasts. Her nipples were erect and hard; they just begged to be sucked. Deb seemed to read my mind.

"Suck them," she said to me. It wasn't quite a command, but it wasn't a light-hearted request either. She pushed me to sit on the toilet (the lid was down) and then thrust her right nipple at my face. I opened my lips and sucked it eagerly. It was strangely soft given how hard it was and much longer than any other nipple I'd sucked. I flicked and teased it with my tongue while sucking it into my mouth. The harder I sucked, the more intense the vibrations became between my legs. I moaned around Deb's nipple. I squirmed on the toilet and she pulled her nipple from my mouth only to replace it with the other one. As I sucked it, I reached up to fondle the tit that had just been taken from me, amazed at how heavy and full it felt. It was much squishier than yours Beth, but still a heap of fun to play with.

"I want to see yours Nikki," she whispered to me after a few minutes of sucking back and forth between her nipples.

"There's nothing to see," I giggled, but stood up and started to undo my blouse anyway.

"Then show me nothing," she purred, her hands going to the bottom of my blouse to undo buttons as well. I shrugged it off and Beth took it and hung it behind her while I removed my bra. When she turned back to face me I was topless. My nipples were only like a third the length of hers and like diamonds in comparison. Her hand closed over my left breast and her mouth latched onto my right nipple.

"God your tits are fucking sexy," she said to me after releasing my nipple from her mouth. She took both nipples in hand and pulled and tweaked them.

"You really think so?" I asked. I mean, you know how much it turns me on when someone actually likes my tiny little tits haha.

"God yes," she replied and really seemed to mean it. She pushed me back down onto the toilet again and then knelt between my legs and ravaged my breasts. The whole time the toy was vibrating away in my pussy and I was really close to cumming. "Can I eat you Nikki?"

"Like you have to ask," I groaned. She switched off the vibrator and pulled it from my pussy. Part of me couldn't believe that she was going to like, do it to me in the toilet, but I was so fucking horny that I didn't care enough to say anything. She pulled me forward to the edge of the seat, pushed my legs apart and then ate my pussy. It was unbelievable. She had the most talented tongue. She was like an artist and used it in such wonderful ways. I tried to remember the things she did to improve my own technique it was so good. Subtle, aggressive, attentive, there's so many words I should use to describe how she did it, but without experiencing it yourself, I doubt I could do it justice with words. She had two fingers buried in me when I came and I came hard when I did. She left them in me while my pussy convulsed with after-shocks. She looked up at me and I could see the light glinting off my juices that coated her lips and chin. I pulled her up to kiss me so that I could taste myself on her lovely soft lips.

"That was amazing Deb," I panted after we'd kissed. "I hope I get to lick you."

"Tomorrow," she said. "We don't have time now."

"You're kidding?" I asked.

"Sadly no." She was already doing up the buttons of her blouse and before I could say anything further she was passing me mine. "Don't bother with the bra though." I couldn't have if I'd wanted to because she quickly snagged it and shoved it in her handbag.

When we got back to the reception desk Jennifer gave us a smile and returned to her desk as if nothing had happened (which of course to her nothing had even though it had been amazing for me). Belatedly I remembered the remote that I had and spent the last hour teasing Deb some more. Especially when Dad came to pick me up. I set it to near maximum. God did she squirm.

When I got in the car with Dad I tried to get his cock out to suck, but he wouldn't let me again. Five times I tried and he told me off every one of them.

Thankfully that night Mum went to bed early. I was all ready to get it on with him, but instead of fucking me he spanked me! He took me over his knee and reddened my butt good and proper for having misbehaved on the way home from work. And then he didn't even let me suck, let alone fuck him. Instead he told me to get the stainless steel butt plug and he shoved that in my butt.

"You can take it out to sleep, but when you dress tomorrow, there will be no panties, no stockings or tights, just a short skirt and the plug will be back in. Understood?" he said to me and sent me off to bed when I acknowledged it. God I was frustrated. At least Deb had made me cum.

The next morning he didn't touch me other than to check that I had obeyed him. On the way to work he made me tell him why I'd been so horny on the way home. I told him that it was just because Deb had been flirting with me a lot, but he didn't buy it. He threatened that if I didn't tell him the truth he wouldn't let me have his cock for a month. In hindsight I doubt he would have gone through with it because then he would have missed out as well, but after the couple of days that had just passed, I was too horny for completely rational thought. So I told him. That got him plenty hard but he wouldn't even let me stroke him!

The morning passed agonisingly slowly. Deb gave me the remote again as well as a vibrator for myself. I surprised her by putting it in while sitting at the desk. She told me that she'd take me out to lunch so that we wouldn't have to resort to being quite as sordid as we'd been the day before. We teased each other all morning. Deb dropped things on several occasions clearly just so that she could crawl around under the desk and peek up my skirt. She was clearly impressed when she found me without any underwear and told me that she'd suspected as much when I'd been able to slip the vibrator in so easily without leaving the desk.. After her first foray under the desk, the next time she actually pushed me to spread my legs, pulled the vibrator out and fingered me. I wasn't complaining, but I was extremely worried about getting caught. I could just imagine the report going back to school.

Nikki has failed in her work experience as she was discovered with the receptionist between her legs during working hours. My nerves and worries didn't stop Deb from pulling the vibrator out and slipping her tongue in my pussy for a moment just before lunch time.

I'm not sure who managed to get out the door quicker when lunch finally arrived. We were both eager beavers (or maybe that's eager for beaver)! We jumped in Deb's car and she drove to a little park tucked away in a suburb. It ran back between some houses along a neighbourhood stream and had a park bench at the back that was well hidden from the street. The sky was clear and the ground cold but fortunately not wet.

Deb grinned as she revealed her hidden spot. She dropped two blankets onto the bench and then pulled me in for a kiss. It was hot and intense, clearly a release from the morning's build up. Her tongue battled mine and then I let out a squeal into her mouth as she maximised the vibration setting and set my pussy on fire. I returned the favour of course.

"I think it's your turn to lick me now," Deb whispered to me as she held my gaze and fondled my little tits.

"I sure as hell hope so," I laughed. She hitched her skirt up around her waist and sat down on the bench. She hadn't worn underwear to work either so her pussy was bared to the cool air. She dropped the second blanket to the cold ground and put one foot up on the bench, revealing herself fully. I knelt on the blanket and took a moment to inspect her pussy. She was pink and inflamed from the attentions of the vibrator, which I gently pulled from her. Her inner lips were slick and stuck out from between the outer ones quite prominently. I gently teased them with my fingers, spreading them and then pulling each one in turn. I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and received a beautiful low moan in response. Deb had neatly cropped hair that covered her pubic region and her pussy lips, so I used my fingers to spread her wide when I was ready to eat her.

I ran my tongue up her slit and over her clit before sucking her inner lips into my mouth. I French kissed her pussy a bit too, pushing my tongue into her while mashing my lips against hers. I felt her hands in my hair as I worked away between her legs. I tried to remember the things that she'd done to me that had worked so well the day before. I know I got a couple of them right and Deb was more than happy to give me pointers as to what worked better for her.

"Use your fingers," she panted after I'd been going down on her for a while. I pushed two fingers into her and worked them around. "More," she demanded. I was surprised, but did as asked. Before long I had all four of my fingers jammed between her lips, my hand almost wedged where it widened around the knuckles.

"Have you ever fisted someone Nikki?" Deb asked me. I had to admit that I hadn't.

"I want you to fist me. I need you to Nikki, can you do that for me please?" she asked urgently. "Just tuck your thumb in between your fingers and push. I looked up to see as she demonstrated what she meant. I followed her advice. I wasn't confident and hesitated when it felt like my hand was going to get stuck, but Deb grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her. I stared in amazement as my whole hand disappeared inside her. I curled my fingers as my hand disappeared. I couldn't believe that my arm seemed to truncate at the wrist where it met her lips. Deb guided me, pushing and pulling until I understood what she wanted. I looked up to see ecstasy on her face.

Her clit was quite prominent and I decided to see if I could lick it at the same time that I fisted her. I managed to and Deb gave out a loud cry of pleasure as I pressed my tongue against it. It took barely moments of that attention to bring her to orgasm. I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing. I held my fist inside her pussy until the contractions began to subside, then pulled it out, my gaze fixed on the sight of her lips as they seemed to try and hold on and prevent me from withdrawing.

Deb reached down and grabbed my wrist. She pulled me to my feet, standing as she did so. She brought my hand to her mouth and sucked my fingers one by one, even licking the palm.

"Time to get back," she announced suddenly. I pulled her into a kiss to try and distract her, but after a bare moment of our lips being joined she pulled back and grabbed the two blankets.

I'll have to write the rest tomorrow Beth, I'm exhausted and it's time to sleep.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

25th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Okay, so let me start from where I left off last time. I'd just come back to the office after fisting Deb during lunch.

When we got back to the office I was surprised to see Dad waiting near the reception desk.

"Hello John," Deb greeted him happily as she took her seat behind the desk. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to borrow an office for a couple of hours to make some calls and get some paperwork out of the way. Is there something available?"

"Let me see," Deb said and turned to look at her computer. "Here we go, take James' office. He's on leave and nobody is using it today."

"Thanks Deb. Nikki, would you like to come help me out; do something a bit different for a couple of hours?" Dad asked me. I checked if it would be okay with Deb and she told me to go for it. I thanked her and followed Dad deeper into the office. As I left the desk I felt the vibrator go off between my legs and gave a little yelp and skipped a little.

"You okay?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah, fine," I giggled. Dad took me into James' office and closed the door behind us. He grabbed me, pushed me up against the back of the door and kissed me even harder than Deb had at lunch time. His hands roamed my body. He squeezed my tits and my ass and finally cupped my face as he finished the kiss. Fuck it was hot.

He broke it off and told me to get under the desk.

"What?" I asked him.

"Get under the desk. You're going to suck my cock while I do some work."

"Don't you think that's a bit risky?" I asked, shocked.

"It wasn't a request Ms. Wins dale."

It was that tone again. The one that implied do it now, you're already in trouble, but it will be much worse if you don't do as you're told. I walked around to the far side of the desk and got down on the floor. It was like a box with one side cut out, so I wouldn't be seen from the door to the office at least. Dad followed me and sat on the chair. He mucked around with his pants and then worked them to the floor. He spread his legs and pulled himself close to the desk. His cock was almost fully hard without me having done anything.

I didn't waste time because I worried that the longer I took the more chance there'd be of someone walking into the office. I took Dad's cock in my mouth and sucked it hungrily. I took him deep and pushed my mouth down his shaft. I held myself there and felt him grow to full stiffness before I gagged and had to release him. I heard a deep groan from above the desk, just audible to me over the noise of my own gasps. After that first suck I was less 'porny' and sucked him more gently. I worked my mouth up and down and caressed him between plunges. I concentrated on the head and teased him mercilessly. At one point his phone rang and he answered it as if everything was completely normal. I made sure that it was far from normal, going harder again. I sucked deep and held him in my mouth. I squeezed his balls with one hand, then released his cock from my mouth and sucked his nuts instead. I rolled one around in my mouth, glad to hear a hitch in his voice as he carried on his conversation.

When he finally hung up I decided it was time that he came. I took the head of his cock between my lips and sucked it at the same time that I took his shaft in hand and stroked. It wasn't long until he came long and hard. God there was a lot of cum. I had to swallow it all too. I couldn't exactly get it on my clothes or spit it out. So swallow I did.

I was just cleaning him up when the office door opened.

"Hey John, I was just looking for Nikki. I thought of something that she could learn for tomorrow.

"She um, just ducked out to get me a coffee," Dad replied. I was impressed by his self-control. "I'll send her out to you as soon as she gets back."

"Awesome, thanks John." As Deb left the office the vibrator in my pussy went off hard. I clamped a hand between my legs and prayed that the noise wasn't loud enough to be heard from the doorway.

Dad rolled the chair back and took his cock out of my reach. He restored his pants and then offered me his hands to help me climb out from under the desk.

"You'd better go get me that cup of coffee," he suggested with a grin. I smiled at him and went to do exactly that. When I brought it back to him he told me that I could return to the reception area to see what it was that Deb had to teach me. "I'll be working from here for the afternoon. Come and see me when Deb let's you leave for the day so that I know you're finished.

Nothing really happened in the afternoon. Deb flirted with me and we teased each other with the vibrators, but that was about it. Eventually it was time to go. Deb said goodbye and assured me that she'd make sure that my last day of work experience would be fun. I left her to go and meet up with Dad. He told me that he had another half hour of work to do, so I sat in the visitor's chair and mucked around on my phone while I waited. It was only then that I realised that Deb hadn't ever discovered the butt plug. I decided that regardless of what Dad told me the next day I'd wear it just to make sure that she knew that I had it in.

"Right then, has everyone left the office?" Dad asked me. I went and did a quick scout and found that we were indeed the last ones there.

"Excellent," he said when I told him. "Get over here." I met him around the other side of the desk and he pushed me face down over it. My skirt was lifted and my butt firmly smacked.

"What am I being spanked for?" I yelped as his hand slapped against my bare skin again.

"For keeping secrets," he said and spanked me again. "For having a vibrator in your pussy because I like it and because you do too. I can tell by how wet it makes you." Each additional statement was accompanied by another slap on my ass. Then the vibrator was pulled from me and two fingers were thrust roughly inside as if to emphasise just how wet he could make me. He was right of course. There was something about Daddy's spanks that turned me on. The sting, the warmth, the fact that he treated me so roughly; even the feel of his coarse hand when he'd caress my butt cheek after hitting it. It all conspired to get me worked up.

I heard the sounds of his belt being undone and moments later felt the head of his rock hard cock pressed up against my pussy lips. He pushed inside and thrust deep. It was urgent and needy. I felt his hands on my hips as he thrust hard and fast. I was pressed against the wooden surface of the desk, barely able to move.

"Fuck me hard daddy, fuck your little slut," I moaned. I felt his pace quicken in response. He slapped my ass as he fucked me and I spread my arms across the desk and held onto the far side. His cock slipped from my pussy suddenly and I moaned my disappointment. He pulled me to my feet and turned me around. I was pushed back to sit on the edge of the desk, then he lay me down. He teased me and rubbed his cock up and down my sopping wet slit and over my clit, then thrust inside again. It was only momentary though. He pulled out again and pushed my knees up toward my face. I felt the plug move a little in my ass and then it was pulled from me. I grinned as I realised what would come next. His cock pushed against my ass and he pressed his way inside.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers