Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car and went to meet her. She came out through the gate wearing compression tights and a loose t-shirt that was hanging off one shoulder. It was pretty freaking obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra because her tits were swinging around like a couple of excited kids under her t-shirt. I swear there were at least 5 guys tagging along behind her trying not to be busted every time that they eyed her off. I have to confess that sticking my tongue in her mouth and pashing her off in the middle of the airport was partly just to see their reactions.

"Um, is that cum I taste?" Beth asked with a giggle when we broke apart.

"Oh, yeah. That would be Daddy's," I told her and laughed at the mixture of lust and shock that clearly crossed her face.

"Fuck I can't wait for more," she purred as we went to wait for her luggage on the carousel. I held onto her arm as we waited, leaning against her, happy to be close, to have her with me instead of on the end of a letter. She babbled on somewhat aimlessly about things that were happening in her life while we watched the luggage slowly trail past us. We watched and waited as people stepped in to grab theirs as they managed to identify it.

"What colour is yours?" I asked her.

"Pink of course," she replied. "That one in fact." She pointed to a bright pink, hard-shelled suit case and I released her arm as she stepped between two guys in business suits to collect it. "Excuse me," she said to them as she shouldered her way through. They looked annoyed until they saw who pushed past them. Neither of them said anything as their eyes tracked her. She gave them an apologetic smile and they stepped aside for her to move out of the way like the parting of the red sea as she left with her bag.

"You're aware of the wake of hard-ons following you right?" I asked, amused by all the attention.

"Of course, it's part of the fun. Don't worry though, the only person in this airport that I'll be fucking is you."

"You say the sweetest things," I said to her.

On the way home we talked about how things were going to work. We had a long debate about whether we told him that my 'friend' was his niece straight up or not, but decided that we should do something different. As far as Dad was concerned my friend didn't know that he was my actual father, but knew that I liked to call him Daddy and pretend. That worked if my friend wasn't known to Daddy, but with it being Beth, things didn't quite stack up..

"Blindfold him," Beth suggested. "Just tell him I'm a bit nervous and that I need some time to work up to him seeing me. I'm sure he'll be okay with it if he feels that I'm actually a girl and hears my voice."

"Hears you? That might give you away," I thought out loud.

"Well maybe I shouldn't say too much at first."

We talked over a couple of other details before Beth degenerated into telling me how much she was looking forward to having my Dad's cock in pretty much every orifice of her body. Then she started fingering herself next to me in the car. God she smelt good. Every now and then she would slide two fingers deep into her pussy and then offer them to me to suck. It was such a tease. I was almost home when I realised that I wasn't supposed to be going home.

"Shit," I said.

"What?" Beth asked me.

"Well I told Dad that I was going to stay at a friend's place, so I can't exactly waltz in with you in tow, can I?"

"Oh, yeah that could be an issue. Do you actually have a friend that you could stay with"?

"Do I actually have a friend? You make it sound like that would be something of a miracle for me."

"No, not like that," she laughed back at me.

"I know," I reassured her. I pulled the car over to the curb and pulled my phone from my handbag. I texted Amanda to see if she was able to host us for the night. I knew her parents were away and fortunately she said yes after I told her that my cousin's visit was a surprise and that I wanted to hide her from Dad for the night.

The only down side was that there really wasn't any way for Beth and I to have fun together while we stayed there. We all bunked down in Amanda's room for a good ol' fashioned sleepover, although with a bit more alcohol than the thirteen year old variety. Like, we actually had some. At one stage Beth started to probe whether Amanda had ever kissed another girl, but her reaction made it pretty clear that she wasn't interested. It meant that by the time that we left Amanda's the following morning Beth was nearly jumping out of her skin from frustration.

We went shopping, had an early lunch and finally went home. I left Beth in the car and headed inside to check where Dad was. I found him watching football on the television.

"Hey Daddy," I called out happily and bounded into the room to see him.

"Nikki," he said, a smile breaking out on his face. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, I did thanks, but it would definitely have been better if I'd been here with you," I suggested. I took a seat on his lap and kissed him in a most un-daughterly manner. I felt his cock stir beneath me. "So I need to do something Daddy."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, well my friend has arrived." His eyes lit up at the news. "But she's kind of shy. Like, she wants to have fun with us and all but she's nervous. She asked if we could start a bit slowly. Remember, she thinks I like to call you Daddy and that you don't live here, so even when I call you Daddy, you're not supposed to actually be my Daddy."

"Of course, and I'd never rush someone with something like this so at whatever pace she's comfortable with," he said adamantly.

I gave him a hug. "She wants you to be blind-folded until she's comfortable with letting you see her. Can you live with that?"

"I can live with that," he said. "I kind of like the idea of the mystery."

"Thanks Daddy, you're the greatest," I said to him.

"Oh I don't know, I think you bringing a friend over for me to have a threesome with might just put you ahead of me in the greatest stakes." I kissed him again and slipped from his lap. I knelt between his legs and attacked his pants to free his cock. I sucked him quickly into my mouth, his eyes glued to mine. He firmed in my mouth and I moaned around him.

"Just think Daddy, when I do this next there might just be a hot girl licking my pussy or helping me with your cock."

"My God you say the nicest things," he groaned. I sucked him once more for good measure, then went to find something to blind-fold him with. "No cheating Daddy, I'll know if you peek," I said as I tied it in place. I left him on the couch and went out to bring Beth in after packing his cock away.

We quickly stashed her bag in my room and then went to the living room. I sat next to Daddy on one side of the couch and Beth stood in front of him.

"Daddy, I'd like you to meet my friend B. She's not going to talk yet, so let's start with you getting to know her shape. I guided him to sit on the edge of the couch and took his hands and reached them out toward her, putting them on her big tits. I stroked his cock through his pants as he explored Beth's body with his hands, squeezing her tits, caressing her hips. Beth was wearing a cute little brown skirt that flared nicely off her hips. Daddy's hands slipped down to her legs and back up and under it. I could feel him twitching under my hand as he cupped her buttocks.

"My God your body feels good B," he said.

"It feels even better naked Daddy. Should we take her clothes off?"

"Oh hell yes," he replied eagerly. I stood up and moved in behind Beth. I pulled her hair aside and kissed her neck as Daddy stood in front of her. Blindly he found the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. I released the clasp of her black lace bra and he fumbled for the fastenings of her skirt.

"How the hell does this work?" he asked, frustrated. I giggled and undid the buttons for him. I slipped the skirt down her legs and watched as Daddy felt around and started to slide her black thong down. He held them on the floor and Beth stepped out of them. When she stood up again he put them to his nose and inhaled.

"Told you he likes to sniff panties," I giggled in Beth's ear. I reached around and grabbed her tits. I ran my tongue across the back of her shoulder.

"I like to smell more than panties," Daddy said, kneeling in front of her. He leaned into her pussy and ran his tongue over her freshly waxed mound and then breathed in deeply. He licked her again and I let him go for a bit while I continued to enjoy Beth's body from behind. Then I suggested that it was time that Daddy was naked too so that we could enjoy his cock. He was of course fine with that, so he stood up again.

Beth and I took our time undressing him. We kissed him all over his body as we revealed him. We took turns kissing him too, sometimes even letting all our tongues mingle together between us. When we had him naked we pushed him back to sit on the couch. I let Beth kneel between his legs and I took up position on his left.

"Suck it B, suck my Daddy's gorgeous cock," I told her.

I watched her wrap her hand around it and pull it away from his stomach. She ran her tongue around the head and then slipped her lips down over it. Beth and Daddy both moaned. I reached out and caressed his chest, running my hands through the hairs. Beth worked her mouth up and down and licked and sucked. I kissed Daddy and gave him a running commentary about how good her lips looked wrapped around him. I kissed my way down his chest, telling him that I was going to share his cock with Beth. I licked my way across his stomach and as I came close to where Beth sucked him, she held him for me. I sucked his head into my mouth. Beth licked the base of his shaft and then sucked a testicle as I pushed my head further down Daddy's dick. His hands reached out for us. One tangled briefly in my hair, then worked its way down to my tit.

"That's one way I can tell you apart," he said happily as he tweaked my hard nipple.

"You can't tell whose sucking you? You don't recognise my technique Daddy?" I teased, feeling only slightly jealous of Beth's big tits.

"It all feels so fucking good it's kind of hard," he replied.

"It certainly is hard," I laughed, holding him for Beth to suck again.

She worked up and down his cock and I wondered what to do next. I really wanted Daddy to be able to see what was going on. I was thinking it was time to take the blind fold off. "Want to ride my Daddy B?" I asked her.

Beth looked at me and nodded. She released his cock and stood up.

"B's going to get on your cock, Daddy, I'm going to hold it for her and she's going to slide down your long hard pole," I told him as she stepped to straddle him. She was about to turn and face away from him, but I told her to face him. I stroked and held Daddy's cock with one hand and slipped the other between Beth's legs. She was lovely and wet and I plunged two fingers inside before she could lower herself onto the waiting erection.

I pulled my fingers out and held Daddy's cock as Beth's lips made contact. Daddy and Beth both moaned as she slid down. I held him until there wasn't room and then finally pulled my hand away as she started to move and grind on him.

I took Daddy's hands and put them on Beth's tits. I watched him squeeze and play with them and then kissed him.

"Does it feel good to have your dick in B's pussy Daddy?" I purred, biting his lip. One of his hands found my tit and played with it. I was really pleased. Even if he was just comparing, it made me feel good that he still wanted to touch them when he had Beth's to play with. I reached out and ripped the blindfold from him.

Daddy blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light. Beth held still, caught out by my quick action. The moment stretched, time elasticised. Dad's eyes started at her breasts; they were in direct line of sight after all, but he quickly looked up to see the face of the girl riding his dick.

"Beth!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Hi Uncle John," she said, blushing, clearly unsure as to what to expect next. I was holding my breath. I too didn't really know what Dad's reaction would be.

"What the fuck? Nikki!"

"Relax Daddy, we're all here to have fun," I tried to assure him.

"Nikki, she's your cousin!" He said as if it was supposed to make some sort of a difference.

"And is that somehow worse than the fact that I'm your daughter? At least this way it's not a stranger that could find out about the fact that you're my real Daddy and not just a pretend one. And you can't tell me that you haven't thought about it, that you haven't checked out this awesome body and wanted to ram your cock into it." The words gushed from my mouth in a desperate attempt to convince him before he decided something silly like that we should stop.

"Your cock feels so good Uncle John," Beth purred as I stopped talking. She ground her hips in a circular motion and bounced up and down a little. "It fits my pussy so well." I saw Daddy's hands go to her hips and he thrust up at her as she came down.

"Well if you want my cock, who am I to deny you?" he grunted, clearly having reached a decision.

"Yay Daddy!" I exclaimed happily "I just know you're going to like watching me eat her while you fuck me." He groaned at the thought. "You want to see that don't you Daddy?" I asked. " You want to fuck me from behind and push my face into that hot little pussy that you're buried in, don't you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Come on Beth, let's do it for Daddy," I pleaded. I used my hands to urge her off him. She reluctantly slid from his cock and dismounted. "Look how shiny with her cunt juices you are Daddy." I grabbed his cock and pulled it away from his stomach again, then plunged my mouth down over him and took him as deep as I could.

"You taste so good covered in Beth," I moaned between sucks.

"I bet he tastes good covered in his daughter's cunt juice too," Beth suggested. "How about you dip your cock in there and then let me taste it before she licks me Uncle John?"

I got down on my hands and knees on the floor, knowing how much Daddy likes to fuck me doggy style. He moved from the couch and knelt behind me. Beth knelt beside him where she could see his cock enter me.

"Does it turn you Beth? Does it make you horny watching me put my cock inside my dirty little daughter's pussy? Do you like seeing her being a little slut? It turns me on. The dirtier she gets the more I want her." Daddy said as he pushed his cock deep inside me.

"Oh fuck yes," Beth replied. Daddy worked his cock in and out a few times, hands pulling my butt cheeks apart to show off the melding of our bodies. Beth leaned in close, her hands on my butt cheeks helping Daddy. "Doesn't she have the cutest little butt hole?" she added, using her finger to tease it. "I can't wait to see your dick in here."

Daddy thrust hard at that. He rammed his cock into me, clearly turned on.

"Now let me suck it Uncle John," Beth demanded. Daddy pulled his cock from my pussy and I turned to see the moment when Beth cleaned my juices off of his dick. I watched her take him in her mouth and suck him really deep. When she was satisfied she told Daddy to fuck me again. She moved to the couch and sat with her legs spread, an invitation for me to get between them and lick her. I didn't disappoint her.

I moved to where I could eat her pussy and Daddy moved with me, keeping his cock buried in my pussy. I pushed Beth's legs wide and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I plunged it between them and felt Daddy thrust from behind, mashing my face into her. Beth groaned and played with her tits. She pulled her nipples and tweaked them savagely. I had to use my hands to keep Daddy from pounding my face into Beth's pussy, but it didn't worry me because it was so fucking good. Beth was soaked and slippery and delicious and Dad was hard and deep inside my pussy.

"God, I'm too close to cumming," Dad moaned.

"Don't cum yet, I want to taste it Uncle John," Beth pleaded. I cried foul as Daddy pulled his cock from my pussy to prevent himself from tipping over the edge. "Shut up and eat me Nikki, I need to cum so bad."

"You're not the only one," I complained. I felt Daddy's fingers between my legs then. He speared them into me and I sucked hard on Beth's clit. The next few minutes were all about orgasms. I sucked and licked Beth until she exploded. Daddy was mean and abandoned my pussy so that he could suck on Beth's tits. I managed to grab hold of his cock at least and stroke it while I ate her out. When she'd cum (with a bloody loud scream I must say) she told me that she wanted to see Daddy bury his tongue in my pussy. They sat me on the couch and spread my legs. Beth moved to stand behind the couch and leaned over to pull my legs back towards my chest, her tits hanging over me. Daddy busied himself with my pussy and as always his tongue was like a flexible, organic magic wand. I reached and pulled Beth's tits for a bit, but she decided that having seen Daddy eat me, she didn't need to see the end result. Instead she moved around behind him and grabbed his cock between his legs.

I didn't hold out long. I didn't have a choice. I exploded.

"Time for me to suck that cum out," Beth declared. I reclined against the back of the couch and enjoyed the after glow of my orgasm. Beth sat next to me and had Dad stand in front of her. She perched on the edge of the couch and sucked him deep, her hands moving between his hips and buttocks as she guided the movement of his cock in her mouth. Of course she knew how much he liked a wet sloppy blow job from my letters and she sure as hell didn't hold back. She held him deep against her throat and gagged and then had him pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

I watched Daddy's face as he unleashed his load of cum into her mouth. It was awesome. Beth swallowed the whole load, cooing and crowing about how good it tasted. As soon as I could I kissed her. I loved tasting Daddy's cum as we kissed. Daddy clearly liked what he saw too.

"So how long are you here for Beth?" he asked as we sat together. We were all still naked and our hands moved over each other's bodies, Beth's tits were a winning attraction as far as Daddy and I were concerned. It was nice that both Beth and Daddy spent time playing with mine as well and didn't ignore them.

"I fly out tomorrow night," Beth lamented.

"Well I guess we'd better make the most of having you here then," Daddy replied.

"God yes," I added and leaned in to suck on Beth's nipple. "Is there something you'd like to do to us Daddy? Or see us do to each other?" I asked him between sucks of her delicious nub.

"I would love to see you two girls 69 with each other," he said.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem," Beth answered. She pushed us aside and laid down on the living room rug, legs and tits splayed. She beckoned to me with a 'come hither' finger. I gave Daddy a quick kiss and then joined Beth on the floor, turned so that I could straddle her face. Dad watched eagerly as I sat back against her and she stuck her tongue between my lips. I rode her for a few moments, my hands on her hips for balance, but because Daddy had asked for a 69 I didn't stay there long before I leaned forward and parted Beth's slick fat lips with my fingers so that I could get my tongue between them.

Beth and I sucked and licked at each other's pussies and Dad circled us, taking in the view from every possible angle. Every now and then he'd stop and play with our tits, or spank my ass a bit. I loved it when he did that. He was behind me at one point and Beth told him to stick his cock in my pussy. He knelt behind me and did exactly that. He pushed himself deep inside and Beth licked at my clit and his cock. He worked himself slowly in and out and I gasped and sighed at the combined pleasure of their attention. I kind of forgot about Beth's pussy as it amped up the pleasure. The cock was withdrawn from my pussy and Beth stopped licking me. Dad pushed me forward a bit and from the slurping sounds that started, I knew that he'd thrust his cock into Beth's mouth and fed her my juices. I heard her gasp for breath and then Daddy's cock was back in my pussy.