Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished cooking and served everything up onto plates. I took the apron off and went to sit down to eat my breakfast.

"Not yet," Daddy said. "That corner." He pointed to the corner of the table opposite him and to his left. I knew what he wanted and moved around to grind my pussy against it. "And you on that one," he told Beth, pointing to the one opposite him to his right. Beth looked about to protest but dragged her eyes away from the bacon and eggs on her plate and copied me. When Daddy was about half done he told us that we could stop and eat our breakfast. I sat down and ate, but I was horny from having fucked the corner of the table. It made me squirm on my seat.

"I think you're making a mess of your seat," Beth told me with a laugh as she watched me wriggling.

"Well it made me horny damn it," I replied. I lifted myself off the seat and sure enough, the evidence of my pleasure was smeared on the wood.

"Maybe you girls should wear some panties if you're going to make a mess every time you sit down," Daddy laughed. "Only if you do," Beth retorted."You want me to wear underwear as well?" Daddy clarified.

"No, not underwear, panties," Beth told him. "What?" he asked, clearly surprised and confused.

"Well, you see, I've kind of always wanted to see a guy wearing my underwear, but so far all the boys I know have been too chicken. I mean, their reactions were bad enough that I didn't even bother to mention the prospect of pegging them, but you're awesome Uncle John, will you do it for me?" Daddy gave it a bit of thought before telling her that he would.

"Thank you!" Beth gushed and seized him in a hug. Daddy's cock was half erect by that time. Beth dragged me off to find underwear. I put on a black lacy thong and Beth put on a red cotton one. She picked put a pink stretch cotton one for Daddy to wear.

"I can't believe you're getting him to wear that," I laughed.

"Hey, you're not the only kinky one in the family," she replied.

"Yeah, well I know, but this has been quite the revelation. You fucked my Dad in the ass and tried to make him eat his cum off me! I mean, where did that whole mistress thing come from anyway?"

"Oh, just from stuff I've read on the internet," she said. We found Daddy in the living room on the couch and Beth presented him with the thong. He laughed but stood up to put it on. It looked hilarious. It was lucky it was as stretchy as it was. It didn't hold all of his cock and balls. He had to muck around with it a bit to stop his nuts falling out the side. The fact that his cock was getting hard again didn't help either. It stuck out the top over the waist band.

"Fuck that looks hot," Beth said when he gave us a twirl to show off. "Don't you think it looks hot Nikki?"

"It looks funny," I told her. "Not so sure about hot."

"Well I love it," she said and bent and sucked the head of Daddy's cock. She sucked him until he was completely hard and half his cock was sticking out above the waistband of the thong. Then she abandoned him. We had a few hours before Beth had to go to the airport, but after the morning's activities, there didn't seem to be any great rush to fuck. We ended up watching a movie, the three of us sitting there in our panties. Occasionally Beth or I would drop our head into Daddy's lap and suck him for a bit while we watched and Daddy fingered our pussies and played with our tits here and there, but it was just light play rather than any attempt to get overtly sexual.

When the movie had finished Daddy turned to me and said, "Nikki, go get the black strap on." I bounded off to do as I was told and Beth dropped her head into Daddy's lap and sucked on his cock. When I came back she was on the floor, kneeling before him and sucking him.

"Put it on and fuck her," Daddy said to me when he saw me standing there. I put on the harness and knelt behind Beth. I pulled the string of the thong aside. She was already plenty wet and it didn't take much effort to squeeze the big cock into her pussy. I pushed it in as deep as I could and then pulled back and thrust again.

"Now it's your turn to be the little bitch Beth," Daddy said. "Take my cock in your throat like the little slut you are." He pushed her head down and I saw his cock disappear. He held her until she gagged and only then let her up. Beth gasped for breath and drool ran down Daddy's cock. "Do you like my cock in your throat Beth?"

"Fuck yes, I love it Uncle John," she said. He pushed her down again.

"You'd better lube up that little ass of hers Nikki," Daddy said to me. "Because we're going to use it."

I pulled out of Beth's pussy and ran off to get the lube. When I came back Beth had tears streaming from her eyes and she was sitting back on her heels, chest heaving as she sucked in air. She had a big grin on her face, so I knew she was loving it. Daddy grabbed her hair and pulled her back to his cock. I slid the strap on back into her pussy and squirted lube on her ass. I worked it in with first one, then two fingers.

"Suck my balls little girl," Daddy said to Beth. He pushed her face down and I worked the cock in and out of her pussy.

"Now Nikki, you're going to shove that big fat black monster into her ass," Daddy said while Beth had her mouth full of his nuts. He had Beth take his cock back into her mouth and hold it there, then look up at him. "Do it now" he said to me. I put a lot of lube on the toy then pushed it against Beth's ass. I was amazed that she hadn't said no. I sure as hell would have. Beth just held still. I went slowly and watched as her ass slowly opened up around the big head. I heard her moan as it finally slipped inside a little. She flinched and I held still.

"The head is in Daddy," I said.

"What a good little bitch you are Beth," he said and actually patted her on the head. Beth pushed back a little and a bit more of the cock slid inside her ass. I pushed and a bit more went in. I pulled and pushed with small repetitive movements and gave Daddy a commentary as to how much of the toy was inside her ass. When it was about four inches I started to move more. Beth was groaning around Daddy's cock and actively pushing back as I pushed forward.

"Fuck her with it Nikki. Fuck her slutty little bitch ass."

"Tell her how much you want it Beth. Beg her. Beg my daughter to fuck your little ass with her big black cock."

"Please Nikki, fuck my ass with your cock. I need your big black dick in my ass so bad. I want it deep and hard." I started to move faster. Daddy pushed her back down onto his cock.

"Finger your pussy Beth, I want you to cum while she fucks you with it," he demanded. I fucked her and she stuck a hand between her legs and frigged her clit. She came pretty quickly. Daddy grabbed her head in his hands and moved her mouth up and down his cock as he thrust at her. When he was ready to explode he pulled her up, held her hair with one hand and his cock with the other. He pumped it five times and then erupted over her face. He told her to stay like that and moved so that he could see the cock sliding in and out of her ass. He told me to pull out so that he could see her gape.

"Fuck that's hot," he said. "Your ass gapes as nicely as your mouth does for my cock." He spanked her ass a couple of times.

"Okay Nikki, clean her up," he instructed me. Of course I did as he asked. It was nearly time to drive Beth to the airport, so we finished our time together with a shower. Beth packed up all her things and I was left with the toys that she'd given me the first time.

On the way to the airport Beth was lamenting the fact that she had to go home and that I'd be left behind with access to my Dad's cock whenever I wanted. We pointed out the fact that it wasn't as simple as that with my mother and brother around the place, but had to acknowledge that we still did pretty well out of the fact that we lived in the same house.

As a consolation I drove and she sat in the back of the truck with Daddy and sucked one last load of cum from his cock. We fare welled her with promises to help her to visit again. At least with Daddy knowing about what was happening it was going to be easier to come up with excuses for her to come over and get him to help pay for tickets.

Whew, so there you go. What an update! Having finally managed to put all that down think I need a rest.

N.