Letters to Beth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

"Fuck yes Daddy, fuck your little slut's ass," I begged him. He pushed and pulled and moved in and out. He stretched my ass wide with his fat cock and I rested my head back and closed my eyes, focused on the amazing sensation. His thumb rubbed my clit and I squealed in response. It flicked back and forth and I lost it. I exploded. My legs shook uncontrollably it was so powerful. Daddy just kept on pumping my ass with his cock until he came and filled me with hot gooey cum.

Daddy pulled out of me and I had to quickly put a hand in place to stop the cum from oozing out all over the desk. I asked him to get me some tissues or something, but instead he picked up the butt plug.

"This should take care of it," he said and shoved it in my cum-filled ass. He made me stay like that all they way home. The plug wasn't even very successful. By the time we'd made it back to the car I could already feel cum sliding down my thigh. When we arrived home I had to dash straight to my room so that Mum didn't see (or smell me).

I laid in bed that night wondering what Deb might have in store for my final day given that she'd said that she'd make sure it was lots of fun. In the end I fell asleep without having really come up with anything that she might do. I resolved to wear the butt plug again and to make sure that she found it.

I had breakfast with Dad and he checked under my skirt to see what I was wearing. I'd put a pair of red satin panties on and the instant he saw them he boned up. He told me to hump the table while he finished his breakfast so I stood over the corner of it and ground my clit against it. He casually put his dishes in the dishwasher, then turned around and walked behind me. He pushed me down over the table, hiked my skirt up and pulled the panties down.

"Good girl, I see you're wearing your plug again," he practically purred to me. I felt the plug move around in my ass. He wiggled it and half pulled it out then jammed it back in again. Then his cock was pushed into my pussy. I doubt I'll ever tire of feeling my Dad's cock in my cunt. He screwed me slowly with long, slow strokes, enough to build my desire, but not enough to get me off. I wanted to feel him cum in me and told him so, but just as he started to speed up there was noise from the rest of the house. He just pulled out and packed his cock away. I quickly pulled my panties up and not long after Mum came into the kitchen. Talk about shit timing.

We left for work and Dad told me that he'd pick me up at the end of the day. He said that he'd likely be a bit early because they usually knocked off early on Friday.

"Hey John," Deb said when we walked in. "Did you need an office again today?"

"No, its fine thanks Deb, I'll be on site. What time are you likely to be finished with Nikki here?"

"Probably about four. I was going to suggest that we have a quick drink after work to say goodbye to her if that's okay with you," Deb replied.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. You know I've never needed much convincing to have a beer after work."

"Ha, that's true," Deb said with a smile.

Dad left and Deb and I set about the day's tasks, though not until she'd once again given me the remote controlled vibrator to put in my pussy (as well as the remote to hers). She barely let me have a moment without the thing going off during the morning and promised me that come lunch time she'd give me a big fat farewell orgasm. I teased her in turn, even setting her vibrator off while someone was right in front of her. The noise was just enough to be a concern though so I had to quickly shut it down. We each crawled under the desk to pick up things that we'd dropped at various stages and I discovered that Deb had come to work without underwear. I think she was a little disappointed to find that I had some one even if she did like the colour.

Lunch time rolled around and Deb took me out to her car. Rather than drive to her park, she took us to a motel where she'd apparently pre-booked a room. That was a shit load more than I'd expected, let me tell you.

"I wanted to be naked with you," she explained simply when I asked her why she'd done it. As soon as we were inside she demanded that I get my clothes off and told me that she wanted to maximise the short time that we had for lunch to fuck me as hard as she could.

I stripped out of my clothes and she did the same. I was just stripping my panties down my legs when she started pushing me back toward the bed. I fell on it, bouncing and laughing and she clambered on top of me. She kissed me hard and mashed her tits against mine. I hadn't even managed to get my panties past my thighs. Her tits felt so good smooshed up against me. I don't know how long we kissed for, but Deb's hands were all over me the whole time. After what seemed like ages she started to slither down my body, stopping first to suck on my tits. She used her teeth, tongue and lips masterfully to tease and abuse my hard nipples while her hands worked my panties down. When she couldn't reach to push them any further without releasing my nipple she moved a foot between my legs and used it to push my panties off. I was finally able to spread my legs properly and she moved between them. She kissed and licked and nibbled her way down my body, then pushed my legs up and apart to expose my pussy. It also revealed my butt plug.

"Oooo, what have we go there? You naughty little girl!" she exclaimed upon its revelation. She grabbed hold of the base and pushed and pulled and wiggled it around, much as Daddy had done that morning.

"Just a little something extra," I said with a grin.

"And what a lovely surprise it is," she said eagerly. "Roll over for me."

I rolled over onto my tummy and she pushed my legs wide again. Then she took hold of the butt plug and started to fuck my ass with it. She pulled it all the way out and then shoved it firmly back in again before teasing me with the widest part. She'd pull it just out, and then push it just in so that the broadest part slipped in and out of the ring of muscle. Then she reached between my legs with her other hand and shoved two fingers into my pussy. She fucked me hard with them. It surprised me because I had just kind of expected her to gently probe me, but she worked them in and out really fast. Fortunately it felt amazing. I could hear the squelching of her fingers in my pussy. I was gasping and groaning, glad that we were in the motel room because I didn't have to try and be quiet. I felt the plug pulled from my ass and her fingers stopped. That's when I felt her tongue on my anus. Well not just on my anus, but like, in my anus. She actually poked it in and licked around while her fingers stirred my pussy and worked against the inside of my front wall.

She found my G-spot. I've never felt anything like it. It was electric and fantastic and so hard to describe. I was bucking on her hand and yelling at her how good it was, that I wanted her to keep going. She was kind enough to oblige and suddenly I came really fucking hard. I collapsed forward on the bed and my knees and thighs shook with the intensity. My pussy gripped her fingers like it wouldn't ever let them go and I swear I just whimpered into the bed cover.

"Did you like that?" Deb asked redundantly as she got me to roll over. She was sucking on her fingers and grinning at the same time. I just nodded and smiled at her. "Good because there's more where that came from."

She grabbed her bag and pulled out a double-ended dildo. It was shorter than I'd expected, but then, I've never really shopped for one and my only exposure has been the one you bought and what I've seen in porn. I commented on the length and she told me not to be too hasty to judge. I smiled as she climbed onto the bed with me.

"Do you like to suck cock Nikki?" she asked me, brandishing the toy.

"I do, but only the real thing. I can't say that sucking latex does anything for me."

"Maybe we could arrange that for later. I don't suck cock myself, but there's something about eating a pussy when the other girl is servicing a man that turns me on. It's the only way I have ever had a threesome with a man; where I just interact with the other girl. Most guys are happy enough to watch that and know that they get sex with one of the girls that they accept it compared with not having one at all. Would you be up for it?"

"Sounds like it could be fun depending on who you had in mind as the guy."

"That depends on how kinky you are," Deb said to me.

"Well I just let you stick your tongue in my ass and I've been doing work experience with a vibrator in my pussy and a butt plug stuffed in me," I told her.

"True, that would seem to make you kinky," she said and started to work one end of the dildo into my pussy.

"So are you going to tell me who you're thinking of?" I prompted as I spread my legs wide to accommodate her. She moved to work herself onto the other end of the dildo.

"To be honest I was thinking about John," she said to me.

"Like friend of my family John?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"Yeah, you should see the way he looks at you, he totally wants to bone you," Deb said, her legs scissoring with mine as she worked her pussy towards me down the length of the toy. I was surprised to see that our pussies were almost touching.

"He's married," I said, figuring that I should object a little bit.

"So? If he chose to ignore the fact, then it's not your problem," Deb said.

"Well, true, but like, I'd still be the one tempting him to cheat," I thought out loud.

"Hey if you don't want to that's fine, I mean I'm not going to hold it against you, just like I wouldn't hold it against him no matter which way it went. It was a bit of a crazy idea that came to me when I saw him staring at your ass this morning. I've always thought that he was the best looking guy that we have around the place and I have something of a soft spot for man with tradie's hands and he's such a hopeless flirt that I thought it could be something that might come off."

"Well I haven't said no," I said cautiously. "Maybe if you were the one to convince him and he decided to do it I would be up for it."

Deb pushed against me and our pussies met, each of us speared on opposite ends of the dildo. She ground hard against me and I moaned at the contact. "Let's see how it plays out at the pub after work," she suggested.

"Deal," I sighed. I couldn't help but wonder what Dad would say. Would he agree to a threesome with Deb and me? I suspected that he would, but wondered if he'd risk doing something like that with someone from work. Especially if there was any chance that Deb might find out that I was actually his daughter at some point in the future. I decided that I'd worry about it if it happened. After all, the sensations in my pussy demanded my more immediate attention.

Deb worked against me with the dildo between us and started to finger her clit. She suggested that I do the same so that we could cum together. It took a little bit of wriggling around to sort the logistics of getting hands and fingers where they needed to be, but we managed and before too long we both came within a short time of each other. I looked at my watch, worried that we'd be staying over time.

"Don't fret," Deb said with a grin. "I told Jennifer that I was going to treat you to something nice for lunch for your last day and that we might be just a bit late. It's not like I'm leaving here without a taste of your pussy."

She had dismounted from the toy and worked her way over the top of me. She kissed me gently on the mouth and said, "Time for us to sixty-nine."

She turned and I was presented with her pussy as she gently stroked mine with her fingers. I worked my arms into a comfortable position and parted her lips with my fingers so that my tongue could reach the treasure between them. She worked her tongue between my lips before I could make a start which caused me to moan into her pussy. I quickly lifted my head so that I could get a taste of her and ran my tongue between her lips.

I don't know how long we lay locked together like that, but it was just delicious. We both came again and then had to scramble back into our clothes to get to work. It wasn't going to affect me too much because Deb was the one that was going to fill out the forms for school, but I certainly didn't want her putting her job on the line, especially as we had talked about leaving a bit early to get to the pub.

I spent the afternoon in a weird place, half ecstatic about the great lunchtime sex and half worried about what was might happen at the pub if Deb went through with her idea to have a threesome with us.

Dad came by at the appointed hour and picked me up. He offered Deb a ride too given that she'd driven to work and didn't want to worry about how many drinks she'd had. She tried suggesting from the outset that Dad should plan on leaving his truck at work so that he could have fun too, but he declined. A few of the others that I'd had dealings with during the week came by for a drink, but most of them had cars and only stayed for a single drink. Before long it was down to Deb, Dad and me.

Deb and I had both had several drinks and were ticking along nicely, but Dad had only had a single beer. He hadn't even finished it at the point that Deb clearly decided it was time for fun.

"Know what I'd like to see?" Deb said conspiratorially to Dad, leaning in so that her tits pressed against his arm.

"I have no idea," Dad replied calmly.

"I'd like to see Nikki suck your cock," Deb declared. I reckon Dad and I probably had matching expressions at that point. I couldn't see mine, but I could see the shock on Dad's face. He looked from me back to Deb.

"For some reason, that's about the last thing I'd ever expect to hear you wanted to see. I thought you would have wanted to see Nikki, but not, well um, you know, a cock," Dad said seriously.

"Weird isn't it?" Deb said as if it was a completely normal conversation to be having. "I have no desire to see just a cock. I certainly have no desire to suck one, but the thought of Nikki sucking yours is making my stomach do happy little flip flops. If I got to eat her out while she sucked you, well that would just be even better."

Dad just stared at her. I blushed. Deb turned on me, "I know you'd enjoy it," she said, drawling out the you'd as she stabbed a finger into my breast and then swirled it around. Dad coughed but Deb ignored him and seized my whole tit instead. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I knew that Deb had planned to try and make it happen, but I'd been caught by surprise at how soon she'd decided to make the play. "What do you say John?" she asked Dad.

Before he could answer she slipped her hand from my breast and put it on my ass. I felt my skirt hiked up and suddenly her other hand was sliding up my thigh.

"I think perhaps it's time that we got going," Dad said. Deb's face lit up only to be dashed when Dad went on to clarify that she wasn't part of the we. "I don't think I could face her father at the next barbecue we have if I went through with what you're suggesting."

"Tell him how much fun it would be," Deb said to me, seeking an ally.

"Well it would be a lot of fun John, I've always had a bit of a crush on you," I teased my father.

"Call him Uncle John," Deb said suddenly. "Tell Uncle John you want to suck his cock."

I leaned in against Daddy and purred at him. "Please can I suck your cock Uncle John? I bet its huge. I really want to suck your big hard cock Uncle John." As I teased him I felt Deb's hand up my skirt. She managed to work two fingers into my pussy as we stood in a dark corner of the pub, mostly hidden from the Friday night crowd.

"You should taste her sweet little pussy John, it's amazing," Deb said to him, taking her hand from between my legs and sucking her fingers noisily in front of him. She wafted them underneath his nose so that he could smell my cunt juice all over them. I groped Daddy's cock through his work pants and he was rock hard.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it away and gave Deb something that I could only call a reluctant evil eye.

"You, Deb, are an incredible tease and a true devil," he said to her. As he spoke he took my hand and led me from the pub, telling Deb that if she didn't want to catch a cab she'd better hurry.

We dropped Deb off at her house which wasn't too far out the way. She spent the entire ride trying to get Dad to change his mind, but failed. Dad played the "I can't betray my marriage and sleep with my best friend's daughter card the whole way which Deb eventually conceded to, though only at the very end of the ride. When she got out the car, she came stopped and opened my door. She stepped up onto the running board and kissed me hard, one hand on my tit in plain view of Daddy.

"Feel free to come by for lunch some time," she said to me as she waved and headed to the front door. Dad waited until she'd found her key and was safely inside and then drove off.

"Suck my cock Nikki," he growled the instant we were out of sight of Deb's place.

"I didn't think it was safe to do it while you were driving Daddy," I teased, even though I desperately wanted him in my mouth.

"I don't care. Going through with that little proposition was way too fucking tempting and now I need my balls drained, so be a good little girl and look after your Dad," he said. I smiled at him and then worked his cock out of his pants. It was pretty bloody awkward, but I managed to get my mouth on it and sucked him as he drove us home. He had his hand on the back of my head and grabbed my hair, pushing and pulling to get my mouth sliding up and down over his cock. He wasn't the only one that was horny, I can guarantee you that. I heard him grunting and groaning as he used my face to fuck his cock and wanted nothing more than to take my clothes off and have him roughly fuck me, but the option wasn't presented. He kept going until he suddenly pulled over and stopped roughly on the side of the road. He made me pump my head up and down even faster and then filled my throat with hot gooey cum.

"Swallow it all up baby," he moaned as he spurted again and again. I sucked it all down and then he finally let me up again. My mouth was sore but I was happy. He put his cock away and drove off. I sat beside him and fingered myself. I frigged my clit with two fingers of one hand and plunged two fingers from the other hand into my pussy. We were close to home so I was relieved when I managed to cum with a squeal just as we turned into our street.

Mum was home so I didn't get to fuck him. I'm sure I won't have to wait too long though.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~

28th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I can't believe that you're actually going to be here on Friday! I still haven't quite worked out how this is going to work though. Daddy knows that I have a friend coming over and he's totally like expecting to fuck her, but he doesn't know that it's you. I don't know whether to come up with some way to stop him from seeing you at first or whether to just get it over with at the start. Either way I just get so freakin' wet when I think about having sex with the two of you at once. I can't wait to have Daddy ramming into me so that my face is mashed into your pussy.I've booked in to have myself freshly waxed for the occasion so that I'll be nice and ultra-smooth.I can't wait to see you Beth!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~

4th April 2016

Dear Diary

What a weekend. Just like the last time that Beth and I had fun together, I need to make a record, so you are my confidante.

Beth arrived Friday night. I had told Dad that I'd managed to set things up for my friend to come over late on Saturday so that I'd have her to myself for a bit before we double-teamed him. I picked her up at the airport having told Dad that I was going to be out for the night. He was clearly disappointed. I think he'd expected to fuck me that night seeing that we were going to be alone in the house, but I just told him how much I was looking forward to sharing my friend with him and he seemed to perk up. Or maybe that was the quick blowjob that I gave him just before I left to get Beth.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers